Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching since I was probably 10 years old and to this day I will turn it on when I am watching Netflix or find it on USA. I am excited to begin the new season when it comes out this month.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Canton, MA

Although the show took a drop when stabler left, I still am obsessed with SVU! The actors are amazing, and I love when guest stars make appearances. Although it can be intense and sad at times, I can't stop watching it!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Davis, Ok

Law & Order: SVU is one of those shows that keeps you hooked. They have phenomenal actors and actresses. It's similar to some other tv series but has its own uniqueness. I would say this show is definitely a must watch!
Kori-Ann P.
Kori-Ann P.
Honolulu, HI

I've probably watched all of the episodes in this series. It so interesting how messed up people are! The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because once Christopher meloni (Elliott) left, it just wasn't the same.
The Girliest Of Things !.
The Girliest Of Things !.
Ontario, Canada

Shows such as this one are my favourite. I love the feelings of suspence you get and trying to figure out what happens before its reveled. However this show often has touchy subjects that make me often feel sort of sad.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH

This is an outstanding, long-running show. The acting is amazing. The cast is exceptional. The plot lines have remained fresh. Similar to the CSI series. I highly recommend this show. I look forward to every new season.
Aja R.
Aja R.

Lol! I was just watching a marathon earlier today.. And time there's nothing on tv I always turn to this IF it's on but if not I just bring out my dvd collection. I have every season they have out lol I'm kinda addicted
Sara B.
Sara B.
Seminole, OK

A favorite and has been for years. Generally catch it during a marathon on USA or some other channel and just listen to it as I go about my house hold chores. Miss Stabler however, show hasn't been the same without him.
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Pinehurst , Tx

Hands down the best nyc detectives show ever . Good screen play and over all you always get something different and never know what turn show will take it keeps you on the edge of your seat ! The whole cast is awesome .
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

Law & Order SVU is an awesome show. This show gets me really interested and what could actually happen in real life and what detectives and policemen have to do during these kinds of situations that happens in the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now