BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Wilona W.
Wilona W.
I'm obsessed with law and order! It takes a lot for me to get hooked onto a tv show but I was instantly drawn to it. The whole concept and the way it involves real life tragedies is amazing. It's a must watch!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
SVU is such a good show that brings to life the incredibly hard struggle of convicting offenders. The police crew brings hope that real police actually take survivors seriously. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
concetta b.
concetta b.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
What can i say. This show is amazing. However I was saddened to see Stabler leave. They should have at least offered him more money if that was the case. However the new characters bring the show back to life.
Camila P.
Camila P.
This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Kasey Y.
Kasey Y.
Rochester
Law and Order: SVU is thought provoking television that pushes the boundaries without being unbelievable. Everyone I know watches this show. I think that we are horrified by the topics but like to see closure.
Kat K.
Kat K.
I love puzzles and solving them. This has always been my favorite. Mysteries are awesome and Mariska is my favorite! She was awesome. Perfect for all the crime show buffs. Not to mention that I am one of them.
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love any type of crime dramas. SVU is my favorite Law and Order. Love all the actors. They also sometimes replica current happenings as well. Love binge watching. Definitely recommend if you like crime dramas.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Danese, WV
I e watched just about every single episode of this show. It never gets old. It's one of the only shows I enjoy watching reruns of too! You don't even really. We'd to be involved in the story line to enjoy it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?