Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tifani S.
Tifani S.
New Windsor, NY
Sept. 22, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show of allllllll time . Couldn't wait for the new season I was anticipating it for the longest . Watched it and didn't want it to end. It's so realistic and heartfelt. Always has great story lines
Kasey Y.
Kasey Y.
Rochester
Law and Order: SVU is thought provoking television that pushes the boundaries without being unbelievable. Everyone I know watches this show. I think that we are horrified by the topics but like to see closure.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA
This show is so awesome it is a crime show it is similar to CSI and ncis and Hawaii five o the actors are so good and the plots are amazing they do such a good job with this show, I recommend this to everyone!
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Oct. 3, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is by far my favorite show. Sometimes I catch myself watching this all day long! It has great characters and even when they introduce new characters, it just gets better. Definitely one of the best shows.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
District Heights, MD
I cannot begin at how much i love this show! The characters in this show are funny but at the same time are serious and get their job done. The show consists of crimes , mostly rapes, murders, kidnappings etc.
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
No matter how many years or episode that have been aired, this show has always been top notch. The twists and turns are sometimes so out there that I don't see them coming and leave me surprised by the ending.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
SVU is such a good show that brings to life the incredibly hard struggle of convicting offenders. The police crew brings hope that real police actually take survivors seriously. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Brownsville, TX
I have been enjoying this show for many years, it is very different from other crime shows and each episode provides a story different from the next while still keeping the same style and variety of messages .
Tatiana O.
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
What can i say. This show is amazing. However I was saddened to see Stabler leave. They should have at least offered him more money if that was the case. However the new characters bring the show back to life.
Camila P.
Camila P.
This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?