Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Heather M.
Heather M.

Detective Olivia Benson is such a good character for tv. I love the strong female lead on the show. Also the seasons with detective Stabler were my favorite. The paring of benson and stabler was such a nice pair
Viktoriya V.
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix , Az

Can't say enough of the show. One of my all time favorites. does get predictable. Maybe wish they did more character development like personal life's not always related to work or having tea and Jen off to work.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx

I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hartselle, AL

I watch this show whenever I'm not too interested in anything else. But every time I turn it on, I get hooked and can't turn the channel for hours at a time, literally. Over all it is a great series to get into.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA

Absolutely love this show! I watched this show back to back when I was pregnant and I love it. Bring back Stabler. That is all I ask, please! Also, I love Olivia Benson and Noah! I would definitely recommend it.
I love this show because I like solving puzzles and it's like a giant puzzle trying to figure out who did it. It's similar to many crime shows but the actors make this one great! It is a must watch for everyone.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY

Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Jenya D.
Jenya D.
Lebanon, MO

I personally think this is the best one out of all of the TVshows. It tackles some pretty intersting sides of society and humanity within an hour. I've been watching it for awhile and fell in love with the cast.
Britt N.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA

Great show and great casting. It's extremely disturbing what goes on in the real world and this show portrays it. Extremely addicting to watch however. Very awesome plot structure and I love the main characters.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
New Haven, CT

This show is also one of my favorites. All of the actors do such a great job in making you feel what they feel. Even though the episodes all have the same basis, they find a way to make all of them entertaining.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now