BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Shelby S.
I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Learta M.
Jackson Heights, NY
I absolutely love this show. It keeps you on the edge of your seat with every unpredictable episode. This show has really great actors with really great acting skills. I would definitely recommend watching it.
Kat K.
I love puzzles and solving them. This has always been my favorite. Mysteries are awesome and Mariska is my favorite! She was awesome. Perfect for all the crime show buffs. Not to mention that I am one of them.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Pop Culture Expert
No matter how many years or episode that have been aired, this show has always been top notch. The twists and turns are sometimes so out there that I don't see them coming and leave me surprised by the ending.
Cierra M.
Danese, WV
I e watched just about every single episode of this show. It never gets old. It's one of the only shows I enjoy watching reruns of too! You don't even really. We'd to be involved in the story line to enjoy it.
Mariana G.
Brownsville, TX
I have been enjoying this show for many years, it is very different from other crime shows and each episode provides a story different from the next while still keeping the same style and variety of messages .
Leslie T.
This is my ultimate FAVORITE show. I love how there is a story line that progresses with each episode. Even though some characters have come and gone the show continues to be amazing. Love love love this show.
concetta b.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
This has been my absolute favorite show for years and years. They manage to keep coming up with great story lines and keep the characters fresh, even with the changes that have ocurred over the last few years.
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert
This is the best show on television right now! It's been on for years and I watch nonstop marathons, but the new seasons are fantastic as well! Barba is a great DA, but Mariska Hargitay is fantastic as Olivia!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?