Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX

SVU is my favorite background show, I think by now I've seen almost every episode. The newer seasons are a bit rough to get used to, like the directing and especially some of the editing. Really not for everyone.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA

This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY

Great show! It's been on for years.. My parents use to watch it and to carry on tradition I watch it. Great actors, story lines, and all around good to watch. I don't have a favorite scene as there are too many.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Green Bay

Lauren orders are really good TV show it's really entertaining and I love the suspense I have it's interesting sometimes it's funny and they're really like Cruise they give us to try to find out who's the murder
I love this show because I like solving puzzles and it's like a giant puzzle trying to figure out who did it. It's similar to many crime shows but the actors make this one great! It is a must watch for everyone.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX

Best law & detective show out there. Think about how long the show has aired and yet to be canceled. The acting is great and the stories are realistic. I've tested out other shows but this beat those hands down.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx

I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Karia H.
Karia H.
Pine Bluff, AR

Absolutely love this show. the characters are great and it's really interesting. it's really cool to see how these guys capture the sick people we have in this world and clear the name for people who get framed.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
New Haven, CT

This show is also one of my favorites. All of the actors do such a great job in making you feel what they feel. Even though the episodes all have the same basis, they find a way to make all of them entertaining.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.

I never get tired of watching law and order! And SVU is my favorite one of the different series. The characters are awesome, and they keep coming up with interesting cases, even after all these years on the air!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?