BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
If anyone one says they don't like this show they are lying. IT IS GREAT. It is on Netflix so you can go back and watch it from the beginning. I also love that it is on TV all the time. Characters are great and even when good actors leave the show their replacements are good!
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
How can anyone live without watching law and order: SVU. As a matter of fact any of the law and order TV shows are wonderful. All episodes are suspenseful and you can watch them over and over again.
valarie a.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Been watching this show since forever, have watched ever single episode that has aired and I just love it! Growing up it made me want to become a detective. Recommend to everyone you will love it.
C L.
I've been hooked to this show FOREVER! I have no idea why, but it's different than all the other shows as it deals with sensitive subjects that other shows do not really talk about. I love the characters, the plots, and the relationships that make it feel like a family!
Cindie R.
Shafter , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How about the best show ever!! I watched all 17 seasons, omg !! It's the best doesn't compare to CSI or anything else. The best actors! My favorite thing was how she adopted Noah, tears falling !!
Chantell E.
Taylor, MI
I have been watching this show since DAY 1 and can watch reruns and never get tired. I have never watched a show where I loved every single character until this one. I miss Detective Stabler but I will never not be a fan....unless maybe they take Olivia away...I might die :)
Leslie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love law and order. This is one of my favorite shows. I learn a lot for it and the actors are great. Is similar to CSI. My favorite scene is always the end . You must watch it , you would love it
Jordan B.
N Attleboro, MA
Awesome show that constant keeps me on my toes and lures me in to the end. That acting comes across so sincere, as if they were truly experiencing situations first hand. This is definitely a must watch show!
Jordenne H.
I've seen almost every episode in this series. There are some scary things that go on and it can happen in real life but even so, it keeps your attention and hooks you into wanting to find out more.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?