Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carley J.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
I literally don't know where to begin. I watched all of the seasons on Netflix in like three days. It's a solid bingewatch. Mariska Hartigay is queen. It does a very good job of portraying things that are hard.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
Law and order svu is a show that, no matter how many times I see an episode, I can still remember watch it. I was very excited to learn that Hulu has all of the seasons while Netflix only has the newer seasons.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Sept. 25, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Where to begin? Law & order SVU has been one of my favorite shows for years. I love that it still has new epsiodes, too!! The actors and actresses are amazing. The plots are always great. It never lets me down.
Rayah H.
Rayah H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love any type of crime dramas. SVU is my favorite Law and Order. Love all the actors. They also sometimes replica current happenings as well. Love binge watching. Definitely recommend if you like crime dramas.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Who doesn't love SVU?! Such a good TV show with episodes that have you hanging on the edge of your seat! I love that you also learn some about the detectives personal lives and how they affect them on the job.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca
This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Yekaterina R.
Yekaterina R.
Hackensack, NJ
This is one of the best shows ever! Special victims unit
Is way better than regular law and order. Love the days where it's on all day! Best way to catch up! Once you start watching it you can never get away 😍
concetta b.
concetta b.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again. Mariska hargitay is my favorite actress on that show, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
Another great show I would recommend to anybody. Really interesting and suspense based. I like how the main characters are incorporated and their personal lives are shown as they navigate to find the suspects.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?