BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amanda O.
BROOKLYN, NY
I hope this show never goes off the air. Oliva is my favorite character, she has been thru so much on the show and her character has so much compassion. It is a really good cop show.
Megan B.
North Tonawanda, NY
I really enjoy watching this show. It can be very informative, but it is also just great to watch when you want something to entertain you. On top of having a different case each episode, there is an ongoing story line that you really get sucked in to the more you watch.
Amie F.
Taylors, SC
I love watching crime shows like Law & order SVU and CSI. This gives real world examples of what happens and the reality of the consequences. I like seeing the ins and outs of the legal system and the reality that situations don't always go the way the legal system wants.
Kiah G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There are so many episodes I love just turning it on as background noise. While the subjects discussed can be a trigger for some I believe that this show has opened up discussions on many subjects.
Destiny A.
This is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic while also being real and explaining real world sexual crimes. My favorite episode would have to be 911 I recommend watching the entire long series.
Jessica l.
San Antonio, TX
This has been a long time favorite, I tend to sit and watch when they have a marathon on cable and when I an alone I watch on Netflix to start from the beginning season just to catch time and I feel its the only thing that seems to never get old. I am a HUGE fan of SVU.
Maddy G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love SVU! I remember my sister and I would watch marathons of this allllllll the time. I still love watching this show. It's so interesting and suspenseful, there's always some crazy plot twist!
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is my favorite of all of the law and orders . Year after year it continues to dominate the crime shows . Marishka Hargitay is amazing as always . I highly recommend to anyone who loves crime shows .
Daniel N.
Warner Robins
I love this show so much. Benson is my favorite. Honestly nothing will ever replace Benson/Elliot! Im so happy that they still make new episodes since ive watched this show from the very beginning!
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
Is there a person on this planet who hasn't watched Law and Order: SVU? It's a great show that is continuously re-run on TV. I liked the show before Stabler left, but I've seen some of the newer episodes. I am sure this show will continue to be on TV for a number of years.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?