Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY

Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
pelham, NY

This show will never get old. I find myself sitting at home watching marathons of this every weekend. The show has been on for over 20 years and never fails to amuse me and stay up to date with whats going on in society.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR

Law and Order SVU is another of my favorite shows to binge watch. I've been watching it for years. I love the actors. I think they do a great job. I really like the episodes where they use current events and recreate it.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Steubenville, OH

My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul

Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Corey N.
Corey N.
Florence, AL

This is my favorite guilty pleasure. My favorite scene is when the slice any case. Such talented scores working on this show. SUV is one of a kind crime TV show. Highly recommended for anyone looking for s crime TV show.
Torie H.
Torie H.

Out of all the Law and order shows this is by far my absolute favorite!! I record this on my DVR weekly and love watching old reruns when they are on. All the cast is awesome and in comparison to other cop shows it rocks
Tima S.
Tima S.
Roxbury, MA

i always binge watch this show every single day, every episode has a connection and i love how it shows us a look on the lives of the detectives as well, such a amazing cast of actors and the show doesn't feel repetitive
Nathália A.
Nathália A.

detective series based on two detectives unit special victims. Based and produced in New York City. The chapters are taken from real headlines or stories that received attention from the media at the time of the incident
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now