BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Carla S.
Carla S.
This is my number one favorite show I have rewatched it so many times! Season 3 is my favorite all the action and drama is amazing. Actors are amazing and play the part very well. I highly recommend this show!
Yekaterina R.
Yekaterina R.
Hackensack, NJ
This is one of the best shows ever! Special victims unit
Is way better than regular law and order. Love the days where it's on all day! Best way to catch up! Once you start watching it you can never get away 😍
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is by far my favorite show. Sometimes I catch myself watching this all day long! It has great characters and even when they introduce new characters, it just gets better. Definitely one of the best shows.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.
Pop Culture Expert
Hands down my favorite show, I love law and order. I've seen all seventeen seasons and would re-watch it again. Mariska hargitay is my favorite actress on that show, the acting is good and I like the suspense.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Pop Culture Expert
This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Tifani S.
Tifani S.
New Windsor, NY
My favorite show of allllllll time . Couldn't wait for the new season I was anticipating it for the longest . Watched it and didn't want it to end. It's so realistic and heartfelt. Always has great story lines
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
Brownsville, TX
I have been enjoying this show for many years, it is very different from other crime shows and each episode provides a story different from the next while still keeping the same style and variety of messages .
Katie W.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA
This show is so awesome it is a crime show it is similar to CSI and ncis and Hawaii five o the actors are so good and the plots are amazing they do such a good job with this show, I recommend this to everyone!
Beca M.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Pop Culture Expert
No matter how many years or episode that have been aired, this show has always been top notch. The twists and turns are sometimes so out there that I don't see them coming and leave me surprised by the ending.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
District Hts, MD
I cannot begin at how much i love this show! The characters in this show are funny but at the same time are serious and get their job done. The show consists of crimes , mostly rapes, murders, kidnappings etc.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?