Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

I've been watching this show since late middle school or beginning of high school and still to this day continue to watch this show. I love it! It'd be even greater if they could come out with more episodes lol.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY

You'd think that after over ten years., a show as specific as this one would get old, but no way! I have watched this from season one and it's still one of my favorites. Mariska hargitay is absolutely wonderful.
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Warm Springs, GA

This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Paola C.
Paola C.

I love this show for many reasons, it's informative, since it's based on actual real life stories it's a good way to know how criminals think, and that you don't know your surroundings even when you think you do
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Glendale, AZ

The best I love this show such shocking discoveries . Love the cases they worked on I like the binge watch this show . Always happy/excited when it comes on . I shouldn't be because I heard that their real cases
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA

How can you go wrong with this show it keeps you interested and most stories are recent headlines . The actors are amazing which is why I love this show soo much . Clearly there is nothing as good as this show .
Heather M.
Heather M.

Detective Olivia Benson is such a good character for tv. I love the strong female lead on the show. Also the seasons with detective Stabler were my favorite. The paring of benson and stabler was such a nice pair
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX

Best law & detective show out there. Think about how long the show has aired and yet to be canceled. The acting is great and the stories are realistic. I've tested out other shows but this beat those hands down.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY

Great show! It's been on for years.. My parents use to watch it and to carry on tradition I watch it. Great actors, story lines, and all around good to watch. I don't have a favorite scene as there are too many.
Karia H.
Karia H.
Pine Bluff, AR

Absolutely love this show. the characters are great and it's really interesting. it's really cool to see how these guys capture the sick people we have in this world and clear the name for people who get framed.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now