Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN

Like this show. But I like any show that has to do with cops and murder/ criminal investigations. It intrigues my mind. Really love all these series. I know they have other ones that are similar and just as good.
Lisa U.
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC

I-love-the-twist-and0turns-that-the-show-has.-It-keeps-your-attion-and-has-a-twist-to-it.-Its-some-thing-you-can-keep-watching-that-doesn't-make-you-borde-while-whatching-it.-Its-a-myistory-that-is-good-to-watch.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV

This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX

I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Absolutely love this show! The cases they show are interesting and it's fun to try and figure out the case before they reveal it. The actors are great and so is the show. I would definitely recommend watching it!
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.

My #1 favorite show ! I've watched every single episode . From season 1 episode 1 , all way to the season 17 new episodes that are coming on TV ! My go to show . I will rewatch over and over again . I recommend .
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite show of all time!! So sad that Amaro isn't in Year 17! It's such a good show to binge watch. I usually watch it on Netflix and I got so excited when Year 17, but sad when I noticed Amaro wasn't there!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Seeley, CA

i love me some law and order but only SVU. all the other law and orders bore me, but the SVU keeps me fully engaged. i've seen every episode there is a i think and i could still do all day marathons of this show.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?