Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR

Law and Order SVU is another of my favorite shows to binge watch. I've been watching it for years. I love the actors. I think they do a great job. I really like the episodes where they use current events and recreate it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ten Mile, TN

OBVIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE CRIME SHOWS, HERES ONE OF THE BEST ONES! It keeps you on your toes so it never gets old, I could watch it all day everyday! So if you love the thrill, love to play detective yourself, give it a try!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Downey , Ca

I'm obsessed with this show I LOVE Olivia❤️❤️❤️ everyone else on the show also I just with they would bring stabler back for one episode. There are to manny episodes and I love them all . The newer seasons are a must!!!!
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC

Law and Order SVU is a great show, with great acting and a great story line. The different cases make you think and the good guy doesn't always win. Viewer discretion is advised as the topics are not always for children.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Love this show I watch it every chance it get I love all cop detective based shows I don't really have a favorite I like them all it has very good actors that make to feel you are right there I would I recommend watching
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI

Amazing show. They're on season 18 I believe?! And each episode is amazing, I don't know how they are still airing! But I LOVE this show!! Really highlights the nasty crimes and how fucked our criminal justice system is.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul

Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
pelham, NY

This show will never get old. I find myself sitting at home watching marathons of this every weekend. The show has been on for over 20 years and never fails to amuse me and stay up to date with whats going on in society.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY

Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Steubenville, OH

My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now