Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
I've been watching law & order: SVU for years! It's so addicting! The scenes get crazier and crazier as time go by & it's always something new and interesting. I recommend this to everyone, you won't regret it!
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
This show is so diverse i love all the different kinds of detectives and there personalities great acting shows you what kinds of things go on in their lives and how the job affects them in there personal lives
Shara W.
Shara W.
One of my favorite shows on television! I have watched all the episodes more than once. Great drama, keeps you wanting more. Love the actors but wish Elliott would come back. I'd definitely recommend this show!
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
I absolutely LOVE this show! I've watched every episode! I would have marathons with my best friends! Definitely love all of the actors! Watch Law N Order Criminal intent if you love this show! 2 they be up! 💙💙
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
East Palestine
I think you can probably watch this show in reruns every hour of the day, but it never gets old. This show makes you remember that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and that you should lock your doors.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Where to begin? Law & order SVU has been one of my favorite shows for years. I love that it still has new epsiodes, too!! The actors and actresses are amazing. The plots are always great. It never lets me down.
Carley J.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
I literally don't know where to begin. I watched all of the seasons on Netflix in like three days. It's a solid bingewatch. Mariska Hartigay is queen. It does a very good job of portraying things that are hard.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
I have watched re-runs of this show for hours at a time. I love it. They always have great story lines and real life situations. This show never leaves you guessing but always has you watching and wanting more.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Manchester, CT
Law & Order: SVU is a pretty good show. It's no longer in its prime (as it's been going on for about 17 years), but some of the episodes still leave you with food for thought. It's also still wonderfully acted.
Gemia P.
Gemia P.
Griffin, GA
I watch a variety of TV shows, I like law and order because it gives us insight into what police officers and crime investigators have to go through to solve different types of crimes. The actors are wonderful.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?