Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Gemia P.
Gemia P.
Griffin, GA
I watch a variety of TV shows, I like law and order because it gives us insight into what police officers and crime investigators have to go through to solve different types of crimes. The actors are wonderful.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Manchester, CT
Law & Order: SVU is a pretty good show. It's no longer in its prime (as it's been going on for about 17 years), but some of the episodes still leave you with food for thought. It's also still wonderfully acted.
Angelique V.
Angelique V.
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my show!!! The shows always have great plots and story lines. I am a huge fan of crime shows and this is definitely my favorite one! The acting is great and the ever episode I've seen is so interesting.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
favorite show of all time. love the story lines and all the characters. Sometimes the episodes can get me super emotional, but I love it. the show also inspired me to be more into what is going on in the world.
Shara W.
Shara W.
One of my favorite shows on television! I have watched all the episodes more than once. Great drama, keeps you wanting more. Love the actors but wish Elliott would come back. I'd definitely recommend this show!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bristol, TN
Sept. 22, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE Law and Order SVU! The actors and writing never gets old even though you would think they have gone over every possible scenario in all these years but I still really enjoy watching it every time its on!
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
I absolutely LOVE this show! I've watched every episode! I would have marathons with my best friends! Definitely love all of the actors! Watch Law N Order Criminal intent if you love this show! 2 they be up! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
shanti h.
shanti h.
One of my favorite shows. Has a great storyline and some very intriguing cases. It's addictive an can be watched over and over. It's got a lot of drama and lots of other great scenes as well. It's a must watch!
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ever since day one this show couldnt have gotten any better. It will forever and always be an absolute favorite of mine. Benson will forever be my favorite character in this show. This is obviously a muct watch
Kat P.
Kat P.
I love this show and it is a show that relates to real life in such a great way yet sad and heartbreaking at the same time. This show has an episode for anyone and my favorite characters are benson and stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?