Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx

I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA

This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL

I absolute love there's probably not one episode that i haven't seen the cast is basically the best fit for that show sometimes the episodes get emotional but i love it all i love when Olivia catches the bad guy
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Green Bay

Lauren orders are really good TV show it's really entertaining and I love the suspense I have it's interesting sometimes it's funny and they're really like Cruise they give us to try to find out who's the murder
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY

I have been watching SVU for YEARS. love this show, and never get tired of it. The actors are wonderful, and truly make you feel as though this is their life's work. Must watch!! You can often find reruns on TV.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.

I never get tired of watching law and order! And SVU is my favorite one of the different series. The characters are awesome, and they keep coming up with interesting cases, even after all these years on the air!
Britt N.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA

Great show and great casting. It's extremely disturbing what goes on in the real world and this show portrays it. Extremely addicting to watch however. Very awesome plot structure and I love the main characters.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA

My go to TV channel! They always have a good storyline that's easy to follow and keeps you guessing. It's always interesting and not like any other TV series! My favorite ones are the ones with detective benson!
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Philadelphia , Pa

Love this show! It is great at taking current events and transforming them into exciting plots. The show is not very legally accurate, but the wonderful character dynamics and interesting stories make up for it.
Regan G.
Regan G.

This show can be very dark and make you really think about the world we live in. The characters from the first seasons are amazing. So believable. As characters started leaving the chemistry of the show changed.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now