Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL

This is my favorite show in the world. I have cried, I've laughed. The acting is awesome including the guest actors that compel you with their stories. My favorite scenes are the exchanges between Munch and Finn!
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE

Good story lines and characters plots. I like that they have suspension in each story and some aspects are different each show bit the characters have a plot that didn't take over the show. It's the right balance
Monique F.
Monique F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX

I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Shelly K.
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC

It's a good daytime show. It's always on and you don't have to follow the season to know what's going on, mostly. It's not necessarily my favorite, but somehow it's always on at my house. It's not bad, not great.
Katie K.
Katie K.

This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Seeley, CA

i love me some law and order but only SVU. all the other law and orders bore me, but the SVU keeps me fully engaged. i've seen every episode there is a i think and i could still do all day marathons of this show.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV

This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX

SVU is my favorite background show, I think by now I've seen almost every episode. The newer seasons are a bit rough to get used to, like the directing and especially some of the editing. Really not for everyone.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Auburn, AL

FAVORITE SHOW!!! I wouldn't recommend for kids to watch this since the crimes can be very serious. But I could watch this show 24/7, and I've probably watched every episode multiple times. It just never gets old!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?