Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

The show I never get tired of watching! I watch reruns all the time on USA network with my sister and along with Criminal Minds it's about special cases being found and it's just the most amazing show I have ever watched.
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY

This is my go to show any time I can't find something on the television. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and the ending is never what I expected. I would recommend to anyone who likes crime or thriller shows.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I mean truly if you haven't seen this show your missing out ! Another one of my favorite shows that I cannot live without . I have treat her the same episodes over and over again ! Olivia benson is just simply the best .
Tima S.
Tima S.
Roxbury, MA

i always binge watch this show every single day, every episode has a connection and i love how it shows us a look on the lives of the detectives as well, such a amazing cast of actors and the show doesn't feel repetitive
Kylee T.
Kylee T.
Maricopa, AZ

I have seen almost every single episode of this show. It's good but little kids should not watch it. It's kind of like NCIS but they deal with terrible and sexual crimes in this show. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR

Law and Order SVU is another of my favorite shows to binge watch. I've been watching it for years. I love the actors. I think they do a great job. I really like the episodes where they use current events and recreate it.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

SCU is the best out of all of the Law and Orders I think this is the show that I watch more than anything else on TV. I have gotten everybody in my family and friends to start watching SVU it's addicting. it's addicting.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA

I've seen every damn episode. this show has gone on for so long & i am deeply hooked. I've also rewatched every episode & well, it's just cool how they focus on the detectives' lives as well. would definitely recommend :)
Martha M.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN

This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Kenna W.
Kenna W.
Sacramento, CA

Pretty intense drama most of the time. Kind of scary and nerve-wracking scenarios, but it's definitely not a completely accurate representation of law enforcement in real life. Still entertaining if you like crime shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now