Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK

I will never get tired of SVU. I love to binge watch this show when I can. They have amazing actors and different story plots which makes this always entertaining. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys crime tv.
Stefhani V.
Stefhani V.
Los Angeles, CA

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows right now on TV. Compelling stories and the detectives figuring out how to solve cases will have you hooked. Definetly 10/10 recommend
Katie K.
Katie K.

This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH

My favorite show of all time!! So sad that Amaro isn't in Year 17! It's such a good show to binge watch. I usually watch it on Netflix and I got so excited when Year 17, but sad when I noticed Amaro wasn't there!
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX

SVU is my favorite background show, I think by now I've seen almost every episode. The newer seasons are a bit rough to get used to, like the directing and especially some of the editing. Really not for everyone.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

I love crime shows. I am a nurse. Live the mystery and watching people get caught. It is just show, not real life. Sometimes I think people get off to easy. I don't watch much tv, but enjoy this when I hand time.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

By far my absolute favorite shows! I'm hooked completely! The stories are so intriguing and the characters are very compelling. I love putting on a marathon of it while I work around the house! Olivia is the best
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Mary M.
Mary M.

This show is definitely a classic. It's marvelous. Most of the actors are great. The other cop shows don't compare. There are so many episodes I can't even think of my favorite. This is a great show for everyone.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

I could watch this show for hours it's so entertaining even the really old episodes are really good! The new ones seem to follow events happening in the world and that's cool. I would recommend binge watching (:
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now