Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR

Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY

This show is great! It's always so very interesting and usually a little scary, too. The storylines are fascinating and the acting is superb. This is one of my favorite shows; I always look forward to watching it!
Scarlett D.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO

My love for this show has no bounds. Olivia is goals and my favorite TV character in any show ever. I've watched this show all my life and will never stop. It's the best show on TV and nothing will ever be better.
Tina M.
Tina M.

I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

I love crime shows. I am a nurse. Live the mystery and watching people get caught. It is just show, not real life. Sometimes I think people get off to easy. I don't watch much tv, but enjoy this when I hand time.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK

I will binge watch this show all day long. I've seen all of them up to this point and can say I've never gotten bored watching it, there is always something interesting and new going on in the show and I love it.
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE

Good story lines and characters plots. I like that they have suspension in each story and some aspects are different each show bit the characters have a plot that didn't take over the show. It's the right balance
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA

I think this show is such a classic! Been around for so many years because its good. The writers keep the story lines fresh and relatable to the audience. This makes for great tv! I enjoy new episodes and reruns.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Auburn, AL

FAVORITE SHOW!!! I wouldn't recommend for kids to watch this since the crimes can be very serious. But I could watch this show 24/7, and I've probably watched every episode multiple times. It just never gets old!
Jessy F.
Jessy F.
Bronx, NY

Amazing show. I've been watching this show for years and it's been going and going. Doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. Loved it even more when Stabler was on but it's still good with just Benson. Great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?