Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
I've been watching law & order: SVU for years! It's so addicting! The scenes get crazier and crazier as time go by & it's always something new and interesting. I recommend this to everyone, you won't regret it!
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Lacey, WA
Love this show! Never gets boring. Characters are very interesting and play their rolls great. It is similar to other crime shows, but it still is great. I would recommend it to everyone if I could. Must watch!
Megan R.
Megan R.
My whole family has been watching this since day one!! Its is my ultimate favorite TV shows. How can you not love Munch and Finn. I have been a loyal fan of this show and will always watch it even if ita reruns
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
East Palestine
I think you can probably watch this show in reruns every hour of the day, but it never gets old. This show makes you remember that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and that you should lock your doors.
Steph H.
Steph H.
The story lines are amazing and though it can be inappropriate for young kids to watch, it happens in real life and they need to be informed. The cast is great and would definitely recommend watching this show.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love with Olivia Bensen!!!!! I love all the new characters and although I will always be mourning Elliot - i love Olivia's personal development! Her plot line needed to happened and Elliot held her back.
Darian J.
Darian J.
Great acting! I get so lost in the emotion of the episodes- not just the believability of the actors' performances, but the situations themselves are just so powerful at times! Wonderfully written and directed!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Sept. 28, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have seen every episode made. And still watch every new episode that comes out. I'm sad the old crew isn't together anymore but it still keeps me interested. Watches it every Wednesday and every night it's on
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Vancouver, WA
This show is a long lasting show. The theme song is ingrained in my brain. It never gets old and is something I can enjoy with my family. I really enjoy how the writers make each story and episode seem so real.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Calexico, CA
I think it is a very strong show, not for everyone, because of the cases that it portrays, but I love the acting, and how I get to learn a lot about the law and specially how they handle special victim's cases.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?