Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE

Good story lines and characters plots. I like that they have suspension in each story and some aspects are different each show bit the characters have a plot that didn't take over the show. It's the right balance
Tina M.
Tina M.

I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, Ca

I think this show is such a classic! Been around for so many years because its good. The writers keep the story lines fresh and relatable to the audience. This makes for great tv! I enjoy new episodes and reruns.
Shelly K.
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC

It's a good daytime show. It's always on and you don't have to follow the season to know what's going on, mostly. It's not necessarily my favorite, but somehow it's always on at my house. It's not bad, not great.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX

It's a really great crime show. One of the only ones I can actually watch without getting bored all the way through. I love how it mainly focuses on female victims and child victims. I would definitely recommend.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX

I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Katie K.
Katie K.

This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL

This is my favorite show in the world. I have cried, I've laughed. The acting is awesome including the guest actors that compel you with their stories. My favorite scenes are the exchanges between Munch and Finn!
Jessy F.
Jessy F.
Bronx, NY

Amazing show. I've been watching this show for years and it's been going and going. Doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. Loved it even more when Stabler was on but it's still good with just Benson. Great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now