BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
Pop Culture Expert
I never get tired of watching law and order! And SVU is my favorite one of the different series. The characters are awesome, and they keep coming up with interesting cases, even after all these years on the air!
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Lacey, WA
Love this show! Never gets boring. Characters are very interesting and play their rolls great. It is similar to other crime shows, but it still is great. I would recommend it to everyone if I could. Must watch!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
Law and order svu is a show that, no matter how many times I see an episode, I can still remember watch it. I was very excited to learn that Hulu has all of the seasons while Netflix only has the newer seasons.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love with Olivia Bensen!!!!! I love all the new characters and although I will always be mourning Elliot - i love Olivia's personal development! Her plot line needed to happened and Elliot held her back.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Manchester, CT
Law & Order: SVU is a pretty good show. It's no longer in its prime (as it's been going on for about 17 years), but some of the episodes still leave you with food for thought. It's also still wonderfully acted.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Pop Culture Expert
I have watched re-runs of this show for hours at a time. I love it. They always have great story lines and real life situations. This show never leaves you guessing but always has you watching and wanting more.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
favorite show of all time. love the story lines and all the characters. Sometimes the episodes can get me super emotional, but I love it. the show also inspired me to be more into what is going on in the world.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst , OH
I have seen every episode made. And still watch every new episode that comes out. I'm sad the old crew isn't together anymore but it still keeps me interested. Watches it every Wednesday and every night it's on
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bristol, TN
I LOVE Law and Order SVU! The actors and writing never gets old even though you would think they have gone over every possible scenario in all these years but I still really enjoy watching it every time its on!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Calexico, CA
I think it is a very strong show, not for everyone, because of the cases that it portrays, but I love the acting, and how I get to learn a lot about the law and specially how they handle special victim's cases.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?