BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My all time favorite show! All the seasons are available on Hulu and all the other seasons are available on Netflix. Great drama!!!! This show isn't for everyone because it can get morbid and disheartening like most crime shows, but the crimes are centered sensitive topics.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Sometimes this show is a little to graphic, but altogether I do like this show and do continue to watch it. I loved Elliot and Olivia together. As the shows go on it's obvious that it is ready to be over and go off the air. I would definitely recommend that kids not watch this.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could watch Law & Order SVU back to back for hours! I usually wait until my husband is working at night so I have free rein on the remote lol and hours of this show it is! I love how the storylines mirror current news events and they have kept a lot of the original actors.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love it. I grew up in LA, and have seen minor accidents and other not so dangerous things happen. It's pretty cool to see what happens behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting and seems super real.
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO
I don't know how this show went on for so long and still managed to be nothing shy of amazing. Maybe it was the heart that each character, maybe it was the horrific realization that people like this actually exist. Either way it's incredible and continues to keep me guessing.
D S.
Austell, GA
I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Taylor R.
Sparta, TN
I've been hooked from the beginning! I have loved this show! Pretty much have watched every episode. Olivia is my favorite, and always will be, she has such a an amazing personality and ability to act such dramatic scenes. I would definitely recommend watching this show!!!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is very dramatic and may leave you in tears. I recommend that you do not watch if you are easily triggered by suggestive content. Otherwise this is a engaging and thought provoking television series.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show
It's the best
It on a lot of networks
Including Netflix
It reminds me a little of criminal minds
The actors are amazing always
And I love seeing stars on there when they were little
Selena P.
Pen Argyl, PA
I love all the Law and Order shows, but SUV is my favorite. While the scenarios tend to be sensitive... the stories are compelling. I find myself glued to the TV. Not only are the episode story lines great but so are the character's stories. You feel like you know them.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?