BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #1 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Linda V.
Helena, MT
I feel like I'm growing old alongside this show. But seriously, when I want a predictably entertaining and engaging show, this is my standby. I also appreciate the work that the cast does using their public profile to raise awareness about domestic violence and sexual abuse.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Very addicting show. Its not very often that I will rewatch episodes, but this is one show that I would. If you like to watch police investigation shows, with a good story line, then this is for you.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Law and Order SVU is great it takes everyday life and put it into scenes out of everyday life the actors are so realistic and down to earth and I love the fact that every show is depicted from world wide events and I record every episode and watch with family on movie night
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could watch Law & Order SVU back to back for hours! I usually wait until my husband is working at night so I have free rein on the remote lol and hours of this show it is! I love how the storylines mirror current news events and they have kept a lot of the original actors.
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA
My all time favorite this show is very addicting even if every episode sometimes has nothing to do with one another they just keep coming up with new stories and I love how everything is so realistic.
Holden W.
I can't believe how long this show has been running yet alone that it still so successful. It keeps up with modern issues and bring some comedy in moments to break up the intense seriousness of the show.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield , NC
One of my favorite TV shows! Every episode is something different- a new story! It's very similar to law and order criminal intent. Great actors, great plot! Everything is just great. Would recommend!
Kyndal S.
i have only watched one episode with my mom, but that one episode made me want to watch it all. it provided a controversial subject that was perfect. and it made me want to have a job in the law field.
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I've been watching SVU since I was little. I love the actors and actresses in this show and the different unexpected events that happen. You are talking about real live incidents and people that have or did do something of such. I would highly recommend watching this series.
Sanam G.
Fairfax, VA
One of my absolute favorite tv shows! I love all of the actors, and all of their characters' individual story lines. As someone who loves crime dramas and thought provoking shows, I reccomend to anyone who also enjoys shows like Bones, House MD, Grey's Anatomy, and Sherlock.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?