Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
IF I DON'T CRY EVERYTIME I WATCH THIS SHOW. I love this squad so much and I like how every time I watch it, I get the perp right! I'm so in love with this show, it's ridiculous! you must watch this, it's suspenseful
Jimena R.
Jimena R.
White Plains, NY

I can watch this all day and all night its so interesting and intence i can never get enough. I love the epesode where the little kid is friend with gang memvers that make him do bad things that he doesn't wnat to.
Kauane R.
Kauane R.

Acho muuuuuuuuuuuuito da hora, é muito legal, bem feito, adoro todos os episódios!!! Sempre que posso vejo, gosto muito quando chega no final das resoluções dos crimes, eles sempre me surpreendem! Super recomendo!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Wakefield, MA

Great show! Timeless. It was better when Elliot was on the show, but I still watch it from time to time. It helps that it is on netflix so you never have to go without a Stabler and Benson fix! Overall great show!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Cloquet

Great show, I've been watching it from nearly the beginning and I'm still enjoying it. It's been through a lot of changes but it alway seems to stay relevant and I keep enjoying the topics that the show addresses.
Diana B.
Diana B.

Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Grace D.
Grace D.

My all time favorite show! I watch this while streaming on Netflix and enjoy not having the commercial breaks. If I had no reason to stop watching, I could binge watch this show for days and never get tired of it.
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.

This is hands down my favorite show to watch on tv! The actors and actresses are amazing! It is similar to Criminal Minds. Every episode is so good that I can't choose a favorite. It is a must see television show.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Greenfield, IN

Action packed and great show to watch! I love the two main characters. While it is similar to other law enforcement shows it also has its own great scenes and unique characters which make it even more interesting.
I love every episodic. Even if I've seen it before I'll watch it again. It's always interesting. I love Olivia, she's my favorite one on the show and her son. I don't have a favorite one because there all so good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?