Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Long Beach, CA
This is literally the best show ever !!!!!!!!! If you have never watched this then I suggest you start , this show has had me in tears , leaving me suspicious , making me find the murderer , and out of my seat .
Heather M.
Heather M.
Detective Olivia Benson is such a good character for tv. I love the strong female lead on the show. Also the seasons with detective Stabler were my favorite. The paring of benson and stabler was such a nice pair
Britt N.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Great show and great casting. It's extremely disturbing what goes on in the real world and this show portrays it. Extremely addicting to watch however. Very awesome plot structure and I love the main characters.
Paola C.
Paola C.
I love this show for many reasons, it's informative, since it's based on actual real life stories it's a good way to know how criminals think, and that you don't know your surroundings even when you think you do
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.
This show is a classic. It has been on air forever and every episode is different. It never gets old and is always interesting. All the actors / actresses are so talented. This show is a must watch for everyone.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
I have watched re-runs of this show for hours at a time. I love it. They always have great story lines and real life situations. This show never leaves you guessing but always has you watching and wanting more.
Maegan A.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX
I have actually been watching this show for years and have plenty of fond memories watching it with friends and family. Even through all the twists and turns and changes this show is still an all time favorite.
Nhi T.
Nhi T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I could go all day watching law & order : SVU. I can't watch any other law and order. It's just not the same. I feel like the suv all of the cast has a special bond with EACHOTHER when they star in each episode
Ahdiyah R.
Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great show, I love seeing Mariska Hargatay in the show. What I like most about the show is that like other cop shows they don't always solve the case. Which makes it more of a real life kind of thing.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
This show is so diverse i love all the different kinds of detectives and there personalities great acting shows you what kinds of things go on in their lives and how the job affects them in there personal lives
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?