Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE

This is an old show but a great show. I love watching this at night when I'm just relaxing in my bed. This show always makes you think and they usually are realistic situations so I really like that aspect about the show.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

The show I never get tired of watching! I watch reruns all the time on USA network with my sister and along with Criminal Minds it's about special cases being found and it's just the most amazing show I have ever watched.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD

I have loved this show for as long as I can remember. I'm watching it right now! There's so many seasons to keep you busy for hours. I love the actors on this show. You need this show in your life if you like crime shows.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Battle Creek, MI

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember, I'm really into it and I feel a connection with the characters like I actually know them. The acts is top notch and the stories are realistic to a certain degree
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH

This is the best show in every. Honestly I do not care what people say this has been and always will be my favorite show. The opening section "In the criminal justice system..." I know the entire thing it is my voicemail.
Jerilynn L.
Jerilynn L.

I have always loved and will always love this show. I've watched every single episode. I've felt so connected with every character on there. They're amazing. The situations in this show are very relatable and eye opening.
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY

This is my go to show any time I can't find something on the television. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and the ending is never what I expected. I would recommend to anyone who likes crime or thriller shows.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Charlottesville, VA

Hands down one of the best television series ever. I have enjoyed watching this show for many years and seasons. The characters grow and progress with the show and cross over with other favorite seasons. Highly recommend!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.

I adore this program it hits right home and teaches you some home truths reminding you that anything is possible and that not always a criminal can be caught but the police seriously do work there hardest to get justice x
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now