Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE

Good story lines and characters plots. I like that they have suspension in each story and some aspects are different each show bit the characters have a plot that didn't take over the show. It's the right balance
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX

I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.

This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Ariona A.
Ariona A.
Albany, NY

All time favorite. Always something to keep you entertained. Could watch for hours upon hours on a chill day. A classic tv show that everyone knows from its theme song. Must watch series that everyone should see.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL

This is my favorite show in the world. I have cried, I've laughed. The acting is awesome including the guest actors that compel you with their stories. My favorite scenes are the exchanges between Munch and Finn!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Parkersburg, IA

This show is great especially if you don't have cable. There is always suspense even if you've already seen the episode. There's other tv shows related tho this but this one takes the cake. Would recommend 10/10.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV

This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Seeley, CA

i love me some law and order but only SVU. all the other law and orders bore me, but the SVU keeps me fully engaged. i've seen every episode there is a i think and i could still do all day marathons of this show.
Lisa U.
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC

I-love-the-twist-and0turns-that-the-show-has.-It-keeps-your-attion-and-has-a-twist-to-it.-Its-some-thing-you-can-keep-watching-that-doesn't-make-you-borde-while-whatching-it.-Its-a-myistory-that-is-good-to-watch.
Tina M.
Tina M.

I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now