Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA

Who could not like this show? I think Ice Tea finally found his place! I love how the show grips you and makes you feel as if you were right there. I mean come on guys, why do you think it had been on for so long?
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Love law & order! Every episode is always much more interesting! Actors are great as well! Play their character great! Never fails to satisfy me! Greatest detective show ever! I recommend to anyone! Best show yet!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX

Love this show! Have watched all the seasons and I am excited to see there is a new season on! It just keeps getting better. I prefer this show over all the other law and order shows! This is a must watch tv show.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI

Law & Order SVU is a classic drama. It is hard to remember that the stories/lawsuits are fake because they are always so intriguing and keep you on the edge of your seat. I love the main character - Olivia Benson.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

Everybody has seen this show. It's obviously the best law and order. No need to even watch any of the others. I actually haven't watched the latest episodes but I really need to get back to it. It's on Netfix too.
summer b.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX

Law & Order just started its 18 season. As always, it started with a bang. The acting is amazing. I have been watching this show every year since it came out. It is unique and really keeps you guessing to the end.
Mary S.
Mary S.

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! This show is so amazing, and I am in love with Stabler and Benson! This show is such a great drama, and I never stop watching this show! The actors are amazing, and it's just so good!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Honestly this is one of my favorite shows to ever be on tv. The actors are very talented and portray the characters well. They take very modern and relevant crimes and get them noticed. I would recommend this show
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Eighty Four, PA

Love this show! The actors are great and the story lines are very interesting! I have probably seen every episode 5 times. Love mariska hargitay and Christopher meloni. My favorite of all the law and order series.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rock Hill, SC

Its thrilling, informational, and makes you want to become a cop and do what the characters do in the movie. Not the best home alone show to watch, but it definitely puts things in perspective even in "real life".
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?