Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
My all time favorite show of life. I am a huge fan. I still love this show but i do think its a bit different since Elliott Stabler left. I wish he was back on it. It would be even 10 times better in my opinion.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
Oct. 1, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
My go to TV channel! They always have a good storyline that's easy to follow and keeps you guessing. It's always interesting and not like any other TV series! My favorite ones are the ones with detective benson!
Tina K.
Tina K.
I love this show!! You don't have to watch the show in order either. This is by far my favorite law and order series. I like crime shows overall but this is my favorite. Each episode is interesting and different
Regan G.
Regan G.
This show can be very dark and make you really think about the world we live in. The characters from the first seasons are amazing. So believable. As characters started leaving the chemistry of the show changed.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
You'd think that after over ten years., a show as specific as this one would get old, but no way! I have watched this from season one and it's still one of my favorites. Mariska hargitay is absolutely wonderful.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
I absolute love there's probably not one episode that i haven't seen the cast is basically the best fit for that show sometimes the episodes get emotional but i love it all i love when Olivia catches the bad guy
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
How can you go wrong with this show it keeps you interested and most stories are recent headlines . The actors are amazing which is why I love this show soo much . Clearly there is nothing as good as this show .
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
5 stars! Some episodes are very emotional because of the nature of the show and special victims, but s lot to be learned and very interesting! Obviously the later episodes are better but all are worth watching!!
Breontonee C.
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
Sept. 26, 2016, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This tv show is amazing. So real life. But there are some instances where their word choices are off. Burglar and Robber are used interchangeably apparently. But all in all, I love when the theme song chimes in.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?