BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Lyn B.
Reelsville, IN
I am so honored to be able to write a review on my absolute favorite series on TV at current. I can't get enough of my SVU. I love how the stories are so realistiv, it really keeps you on the edge of the seat. If you're into crime shows and have not checked this out yet, DO!
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Sometimes this show is a little to graphic, but altogether I do like this show and do continue to watch it. I loved Elliot and Olivia together. As the shows go on it's obvious that it is ready to be over and go off the air. I would definitely recommend that kids not watch this.
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
I love it. I think I want to be a lawyer after watching this TV show. It helps explain how lawyers get there money. And how they do there job. They always work hard and they do a lot of schoolwork to get to where theyou are nowned. They just arenough amazing at what they do.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love it. I grew up in LA, and have seen minor accidents and other not so dangerous things happen. It's pretty cool to see what happens behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting and seems super real.
Eli D.
New Orleans
Is there anything more tantalizing than the law and order jingle? This show has done a good job of changing cast members while maintaining the overall storyline and feel of the show. It doesn't make my "must watch" list anymore, but it's still a great rainy afternoon binge.
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I have been a huge fan of SVU for as long as I can remember. This show deals with real life crime situations and makes you feel a part of the action. I view the world differently because of this show.
Jacqueline V.
I can watch this all day! It always really has you thinking what kind of people are in this world there's familiar TV series but this one is my favorite they just have a lot of cases and yes must watch
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO
I don't know how this show went on for so long and still managed to be nothing shy of amazing. Maybe it was the heart that each character, maybe it was the horrific realization that people like this actually exist. Either way it's incredible and continues to keep me guessing.
Alexis P.
Macclesfield , NC
One of my favorite TV shows! Every episode is something different- a new story! It's very similar to law and order criminal intent. Great actors, great plot! Everything is just great. Would recommend!
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I could watch Law & Order SVU back to back for hours! I usually wait until my husband is working at night so I have free rein on the remote lol and hours of this show it is! I love how the storylines mirror current news events and they have kept a lot of the original actors.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?