BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Absolutely love this show! I watched this show back to back when I was pregnant and I love it. Bring back Stabler. That is all I ask, please! Also, I love Olivia Benson and Noah! I would definitely recommend it.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Long Beach, CA
This is literally the best show ever !!!!!!!!! If you have never watched this then I suggest you start , this show has had me in tears , leaving me suspicious , making me find the murderer , and out of my seat .
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Green Bay
Lauren orders are really good TV show it's really entertaining and I love the suspense I have it's interesting sometimes it's funny and they're really like Cruise they give us to try to find out who's the murder
Britt N.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Great show and great casting. It's extremely disturbing what goes on in the real world and this show portrays it. Extremely addicting to watch however. Very awesome plot structure and I love the main characters.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Best law & detective show out there. Think about how long the show has aired and yet to be canceled. The acting is great and the stories are realistic. I've tested out other shows but this beat those hands down.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
Pop Culture Expert
5 stars! Some episodes are very emotional because of the nature of the show and special victims, but s lot to be learned and very interesting! Obviously the later episodes are better but all are worth watching!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I could watch this show for hours it's so entertaining even the really old episodes are really good! The new ones seem to follow events happening in the world and that's cool. I would recommend binge watching (:
Karia H.
Karia H.
Pine Bluff, AR
Absolutely love this show. the characters are great and it's really interesting. it's really cool to see how these guys capture the sick people we have in this world and clear the name for people who get framed.
Viktoriya V.
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix , AZ
Can't say enough of the show. One of my all time favorites. does get predictable. Maybe wish they did more character development like personal life's not always related to work or having tea and Jen off to work.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?