BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is really good when it comes to suspense. I love mystery, so I would always try to be one of the detectives, and figure out who the killer was before they did.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch this all the time. There's so many episodes and seasons, so you'll always have one to watch. I recommend starting from the earlier seasons then working your way though it (just because the filming quality is obviously improved with the newer episodes) It's more enjoyable watching the newer ones later so that you aren't annoyed by the older filming quality after you're used to watching the new ones. Lots of the episodes have crazy twists and turns and surprising endings. Mature show. Not for kids.
Jennifer M.
Orland Park, IL
Love this show! I'm always on the edge of my seat. I love all the characters. The story line is always interesting and relevant to current problems and news. This show never gets old and I love it! Everyone should watch it.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Im always down to watch some Law and order episodes! I enjoy law education and have a big interest in it. This has many episodes so my popcorn runs low pretty fast lol.
Marissa W.
Are you ready to be addicted to a tv show?? The best cast is with stabler, benson, munch and tutuola. But the show has come a long way with benson as sergeant. Heck yeah!
Maryann V.
...this is a can't miss for me!

Ah, I remember when this came out - I was still in high school! I don't remember what drew me to the show, I had never watched a crime show before, but after so many seasons, i can definitely tell you what it is!

The relationship between all the squad members is established, and the new ones don't get dumped in with automatic acceptance. They have to earn their keep, which is probably why Dani Beck didn't get to stay long. I missed a couple of seasons but have caught up now.

Everyone has episodes that don't work, but SVU has them few and far between! Love this current season so far, and hope you keep Barba around for a while!
Jandi W.
Oskaloosa, IA
I will NEVER not watch this show. SVU is a staple show in my household. I have watched every episode at least once, and all of them in order from the 1st season to the most current season. I even have a dog named Benson, after Olivia Benson. This show provides a family bonding aspect for my family. We have had so many great adult conversations about topics that are brought to attention in the series. I can't help but LOVE this show and I will continue watching until they cancel the show.
Laura B.
Provo, UT
Love this show and have seen all the episodes from the beginning!! Not sure how much longer it will be on but we will watch it for however long they make new episodes
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite crime shows on tv, though recently I haven't been so impressed with the political propaganda littering the newest seasons. Plus, without Elliot or Amaro, the show isn't quite as interesting. Olivia is now the captain, and therefore not really involved with the crime investigations. All the things I loved about the show have changed, so I don't watch any of the newer episodes.

I do quite enjoy watching older seasons of the show on Hulu and when they rerun them on USA network.
paullette h.
I have been watching this show since it debuted on the original Law and Order. The writing has gotten more convaluted and sensationalized where it started off as a legitamite cop drama to now a over the top guilty pleasure. I love Marishka Hargitay and her character has developed into a great kick but broad but the rotating cast and unnecessary plot twists are giving this once well written drama into a cop soap opera. I'll continue to watch but I feel this series is on its last legs.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?