Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA

No matter how many times I've watched this series, I will continue to watch reruns without a fail! I love this show!! I love that it has a strong independent woman as its staring role, and how she cares for women in their deepest time of need. The shows are actually enlightening, and show the legal sides perspective as well as how to be aware of ones surroundings.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY

This show never gets old I don't know what it is about law and order and it's staying power this show is great It takes place in NY and the episodes are almost too realistic I love when they take a story that I read in the news and portray it on screen it's hard to remember that it's fiction and not what actually happened i will be TIVOing this show until the end!
Sam C.
Sam C.
Phoenix, AZ

Number one favorite show, ever ! I've seen all the seasons and can't wait for the new one coming up ! The characters are incredible; upset that some have left, though. :( But honestly, this show is so good it leaves you wanting to watch more and more. The excitement, the drama, the cliffhangers (too many) leaves you hanging off your seat. 2432/10 would recommend.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Rohnert Park, CA

Love the show. I think it's the best version of the Law and Order series's (is that a word?) anyways. When I first heard about it, I was thinking it was too raunchy of a subject to work for television. Having watched it, I became an instant fan. It reminds me that while there is a whole lot of evil in the world, there's also a whole lot more good fighting it off.
Elan Y.
Elan Y.

Absolutely obsessed, first binge watched this on netflix in college, and now it's my go-to when I'm turning on TV to kill time and not to watch a specific show. It's easy to follow without watching all episodes in order if you're looking for something noncommittal, but there's also a continuing story line that is great to follow if that's what you're looking for.
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.

Love love love. One of my absolute favorite shows. It combines crime solving with court action. But what makes this show stand apart is how each character really touches your heart. The show draws from real life situations as well. Many times after an episode, it makes you rethink about certain cases where you've had another opinion before. Definitely recommend!
Nina W.
Nina W.

I love crime shows more than any other show on tv. I've watched so many of them and Law & Order SVU is one of my favorites. I like this show because it's very realistic,. Even though the show's disclaimer is that none of these stories happened in real life, many of the episodes closely follow real current events. I highly recommend this if you enjoy crime shows!
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
San jose, Ca

Who doesn't love SVU??? I watch it all the time and can proudly say that i've watched every single episode! The newer seasons are a little slow and I miss the old characters but I still watch it none the less. I would mention though that I can't watch it for an extended amount of time, It drains my mood and I end up having to watch some romcoms to even it out.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mogadore, OH

This show has gone way downhill since the original cast started leaving but I still watch because there's not many show I enjoy on TV anymore. I like how they take real headlines and put them into the show, but then I wonder how that must make the real victims of crime feel. I'm back and forth on this one. wish there was better programming available year round
Shania W.
Shania W.
North Port, FL

I love love love this show. I can never ever get tired of it. Law & Order : SVU is my go to show when I don't have anything else to watch. But it has to be SVU cuz regular Law & Order is boring to me. There are so many seasons which means so many episodes and they all have me on the edge of my seat. I love the episodes when it was just Benson and Stabler <3 :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now