Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Le'Ann H.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA

For whatever reason, this has to be my favorite Law and Order ever. I love the characters such as Benson and absolutely miss Stabler. The characters just form a bond and give off a heart pulling feeling that compels you and their efforts to help just makes a person feel good inside about terrible situations and it's also fun to follow along and try to solve the cases as well
BIANCA C.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA

My favorite show since 2006! I love to watch Benson and the guys! Also we can truly learn a lot about law with this show! Most of my knowledge about the subject came from it!
You can always watch it separately cause 90% of the episodes are independent but you can also watch chronologicaly. That way you'll learn a lot about the drama behind the main character! Wonderful show!
Christine I.
Christine I.
Girard, OH

Addicted to this show. You can find it on at almost anytime of the day. It is addicting and makes you think of what could or is going on in the world that sometimes we don't think about. Olivia is a great character on the show and you will instantly be hooked after watching a couple episodes! Always keeps you on the edge of your seat! I could binge watch episodes for hours!
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA

I love all of their shows. I watch them all the time. The actors are great, my favorite actor is Olivia Benson played by Mariska Hargitay. My family thinks i watch it too much since i want to become a forensic pathologist. And i can admit i do watch to much of it i have watched all the newer episodes so I'm trying to go back and watch from season one and watch a show a day.
CaRoll D.
CaRoll D.

Un programa bien esquematizado
Donde se hace seguimiento a crimenes y las cirscunstancias en que se presentaron, con el fin de encontrar a la persona o personas involucradas. De forma indirecta es informativo y educativo. Por lo menos yo aprendo muchas cosas.
Cada episodio es un evento diferente, asi que no es realmente necesario estar al tanto de cada uno de los capitulos.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA

Amazing show and cast, I have been watching since season 1. they have developed the characters well. I love that the show grows with the cast. while the cast has changed over the years the quality of the show has not. If you are not watching you are missing out. They touch on real life subjects that some are to scared to talk about. I love this and recommend it to everyone.
Sheree D.
Sheree D.
Orlando, FL

I really love this show is really realistic it shows problems that are happening in today's age it makes you look at certain things in a different way. Sometimes outcome is not what you expected it to be in the beginning and it makes you look at your life and look at stuff and realize and realize that everything is not going to happen the way you think it's going to happen.
Emilly T.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY

Let me tell you: I binged -watched this show in a month. I watched like 6 episodes a day and it was all I could think of. I love what Mariska has brought onto this show and the pacing. I also loved how the show takes real life events and bases episodes on it. What I don't like is how there isn't much of a continuity between episodes and seasons. Everything is just oneshot.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.

This is one of my all-time favorite shows since it first came out! I am giving it one less star because I do not care for the most recent seasons. I liked the beginning seasons so much because you didn't need to watch them in order; you could just pick one and watch. The episodes/seasons now are too much drama and storyline of the characters and less about the crime story.
Laurie O.
Laurie O.
Los Angeles, CA

I've been watching this show for more than 10 years now, and I absolutely love it. Initially, I found it a bit difficult to watch, but I kept getting sucked back into it. I think it's a good show if you want closure for each episode, however, some don't like how the characters change over time. If you haven't seen it yet, I encourage you to watch at least the first season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now