Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mogadore, OH
This show has gone way downhill since the original cast started leaving but I still watch because there's not many show I enjoy on TV anymore. I like how they take real headlines and put them into the show, but then I wonder how that must make the real victims of crime feel. I'm back and forth on this one. wish there was better programming available year round
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
Definitely my favorite law show! I love Detective Benson and how she stands up for what she believes in. You'll grow attached to the detectives and feel for the victims of the crimes. The only problem I have is when they end it without fully wrapping things up, but it's always insinuated what happened. If you're looking for a new crime drama, this could be it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok
Im obsessed! I don't know any other way to put it other than an obsession! Benson is the closest thing to a Godess is you ask me! As long as this show has been running it simply never gets old to me. I don't think there's any or very few episodes I haven't seen and I can say they never let me down. I'm also thoroughly convinced I could be a detective now. Lol
Montclair, NJ
I barely watch tv, so it's very rare that I find a show that I love, but this is one of the lucky few! I watch this show so much and even with the change in characters, it has continued to be one of my favorite shows! I love the realistic plots and how it always keeps me on my feet and more aware of the things that happen in the world. I will always be a fan!
I love SVU. Olivia is my favorite for sure. Her and Eliott have to be a team, it just does not work any other way! They do such good things for victims and I think the show really get's it out there that it is very common and can happen to anyone. They just do it in such a way that really makes you think. I say this show is a must see for people of all ages.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oct. 9, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show, I am a Netflix subscriber and have been able to binge watch this show and watch all the seasons. This show is always original and even if they have 10+ season the storylines never get old. In fact most of them loosely relate to a news story that has been recently covered. I love all the actors/actresses how ever I do miss Detective Stabler.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Jonesboro, IN
Awesome crime show involving realistic cases and psychology. All cast members in the team are amazing. Was so sad to see detective Stabler leave earlier in the show. I love to see when someone is finally rescued and justice is served. I would definitely recommend this show. If you have not heard of this, you must be living under a rock, just give it a shot.
Ashia P.
Ashia P.
Memphis, TN
Love this show. I've been watching it since i was 15 years old. Love all the Actors and Actresses in the show. it's similar to a lot of detective shows on TV, But I'm hooked on this and Criminal Minds. When all else fails watch Law & Order: SVU. I have so many favorite scenes that it's hard to choose from. But if you haven't already, you should check it out.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
San Angelo, TX
Okay who doesn't love Law and Order?? I've always watched this show since high school! The characters are great and the stories are all different. The only thing I'm upset about is that Elliott (Christopher Meloni) left the show!!! He was one of my favorite characters and I am very upset that he left. The newer episodes just aren't the same without him. RIP
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX
I love this show. It can be emotional, dramatic, funny, and suspenseful all at once. I will say that the newer seasons are not as great as the originals, but its an excellent show all the same. Of all the crime/drama shows I enjoy, I think this one has done a great job of showing excellent content as well as staying relevant to whats going on in the world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?