Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.

This is hands down my favorite show to watch on tv! The actors and actresses are amazing! It is similar to Criminal Minds. Every episode is so good that I can't choose a favorite. It is a must see television show.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY

This show is great! It's always so very interesting and usually a little scary, too. The storylines are fascinating and the acting is superb. This is one of my favorite shows; I always look forward to watching it!
Diana B.
Diana B.

Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Eighty Four, PA

Love this show! The actors are great and the story lines are very interesting! I have probably seen every episode 5 times. Love mariska hargitay and Christopher meloni. My favorite of all the law and order series.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR

Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
IF I DON'T CRY EVERYTIME I WATCH THIS SHOW. I love this squad so much and I like how every time I watch it, I get the perp right! I'm so in love with this show, it's ridiculous! you must watch this, it's suspenseful
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Honestly this is one of my favorite shows to ever be on tv. The actors are very talented and portray the characters well. They take very modern and relevant crimes and get them noticed. I would recommend this show
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Great show. One of the reasons I'm in college to be a para legal. Really gets your brain thinking. Very into character detail and believability plus that opening and closing music!!! I can hear it right now!!! Lol
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rock Hill, SC

Its thrilling, informational, and makes you want to become a cop and do what the characters do in the movie. Not the best home alone show to watch, but it definitely puts things in perspective even in "real life".
Ariona A.
Ariona A.
Albany, NY

All time favorite. Always something to keep you entertained. Could watch for hours upon hours on a chill day. A classic tv show that everyone knows from its theme song. Must watch series that everyone should see.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now