Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jada D.
Jada D.

Law and order is a very very good show is nice to see bag guys getting caught but is just a show and you don't need cable to watch thisand I definitely recommend this so to anyone who is into law and criminal stuff
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snook, TX

Love this TV show, got into it with older sister and honestly will drag you in if you watch for a little while. I do, highly suggest for anyone looking for a reality like crime TV show to watch in their spare time.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC

This show gets you so hooked it is thrilling espically if you like investigating and spying type of things it gets you thinking you can be an detective ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love watching this show it is really good so much mystery
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Bethesda, MD

Great show and I have been following for a long time. I love the actors on the show! It definitely improved a lot in the past few years. There are a lot of shows similar to this one but it's worth watching anyways.
Brea B.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA

Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows! It has suspense in every episode, the actors are amazing & the script is very realist! A Similar show is Criminal Minds. I would most definitely recommend this series.
Nikita C.
Nikita C.

Law & order SVU is a well done show. The actors are great and this is a timeless show. The episodes can get repetitive but I definitely like it. It's worth a try if you like crime/mystery dramas. I still watch it!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Cloquet

Great show, I've been watching it from nearly the beginning and I'm still enjoying it. It's been through a lot of changes but it alway seems to stay relevant and I keep enjoying the topics that the show addresses.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since season 1. There is always a storyline to keep you interested. Even with all the changes on the show that have happened over the past few years it is still just as great!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Great show. One of the reasons I'm in college to be a para legal. Really gets your brain thinking. Very into character detail and believability plus that opening and closing music!!! I can hear it right now!!! Lol
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

I love this show because it's like the events that happen on this show actually do happen in real life and it shows you how to handle a situation and it's just educational to me because I do want to be a detective
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?