BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I like to watch all the reruns on USA and I have seen almost every episode!!! It's such an amazing show and Oliva Benson is amazing!!!!!
Rachel C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is always on at my house. Mariska Hargitay kills it season after season. If you are into cop shows you will absolutely love it! Definitely a must-watch show!
Zenobia P.
One of my favorite shows!!! I can't get enough!!! All of the episodes really speak to the audience In their own individual ways and also tackle important issues in societ. LOVE me some law and order!!
Lyn B.
Reelsville, IN
I am so honored to be able to write a review on my absolute favorite series on TV at current. I can't get enough of my SVU. I love how the stories are so realistiv, it really keeps you on the edge of the seat. If you're into crime shows and have not checked this out yet, DO!
Mallory B.
Hays, KS
I've been watching SVU since I was little. I love the actors and actresses in this show and the different unexpected events that happen. You are talking about real live incidents and people that have or did do something of such. I would highly recommend watching this series.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love it. I grew up in LA, and have seen minor accidents and other not so dangerous things happen. It's pretty cool to see what happens behind the scenes. It's pretty interesting and seems super real.
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO
I don't know how this show went on for so long and still managed to be nothing shy of amazing. Maybe it was the heart that each character, maybe it was the horrific realization that people like this actually exist. Either way it's incredible and continues to keep me guessing.
Yuliana C.
Burbank, CA
I love Law and Order. I always dreamt of becoming a private investigator so when I started watching this show I was hooked. I love how realistic and wonderful the acting is. Every time I sit in front of the television to watch the show I literally feel like I am part of it.
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI
This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
Dalia H.
Vero Beach, FL
I began watching it on Netflix and I am obsessed! The episodes are so intriguing and every time you think you've figured out the crime, it turns out you;re wrong, which is so refreshing compared to the predictable crime dramas of today. I eagerly await next season to begin!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?