Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
I never get tired of watching law and order! And SVU is my favorite one of the different series. The characters are awesome, and they keep coming up with interesting cases, even after all these years on the air!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
New Haven, CT
Sept. 24, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is also one of my favorites. All of the actors do such a great job in making you feel what they feel. Even though the episodes all have the same basis, they find a way to make all of them entertaining.
Jenya D.
Jenya D.
Lebanon, MO
I personally think this is the best one out of all of the TVshows. It tackles some pretty intersting sides of society and humanity within an hour. I've been watching it for awhile and fell in love with the cast.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Philadelphia , Pa
Love this show! It is great at taking current events and transforming them into exciting plots. The show is not very legally accurate, but the wonderful character dynamics and interesting stories make up for it.
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
Sept. 25, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show! I watched this show back to back when I was pregnant and I love it. Bring back Stabler. That is all I ask, please! Also, I love Olivia Benson and Noah! I would definitely recommend it.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Albuquerque, NM
Sept. 29, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows! I love the actors, the shows are always well written and I can relate to some of the characters involved. I've watched it for years and recommend others to watch it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Detective Olivia Benson is such a good character for tv. I love the strong female lead on the show. Also the seasons with detective Stabler were my favorite. The paring of benson and stabler was such a nice pair
I love this show because I like solving puzzles and it's like a giant puzzle trying to figure out who did it. It's similar to many crime shows but the actors make this one great! It is a must watch for everyone.
Reagan M.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
I absolute love there's probably not one episode that i haven't seen the cast is basically the best fit for that show sometimes the episodes get emotional but i love it all i love when Olivia catches the bad guy
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
Oct. 1, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm so addicted to this show. It's sad most of the time but it really puts into perspective the things that go on in our everyday lives that we don't realize. I highly recommend it. You won't regret watching it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?