BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jessica O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the drama of svu. This show has been on forever and you can watch reruns at anytime when you need an svu fix. The storylines are original and sometimes scary. The characters seems real and have great chemistry with each other. This show will always be a favorite.
Linda V.
Helena, MT
I feel like I'm growing old alongside this show. But seriously, when I want a predictably entertaining and engaging show, this is my standby. I also appreciate the work that the cast does using their public profile to raise awareness about domestic violence and sexual abuse.
Rachel C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is always on at my house. Mariska Hargitay kills it season after season. If you are into cop shows you will absolutely love it! Definitely a must-watch show!
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Law and Order SVU is great it takes everyday life and put it into scenes out of everyday life the actors are so realistic and down to earth and I love the fact that every show is depicted from world wide events and I record every episode and watch with family on movie night
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
I love it. I think I want to be a lawyer after watching this TV show. It helps explain how lawyers get there money. And how they do there job. They always work hard and they do a lot of schoolwork to get to where theyou are nowned. They just arenough amazing at what they do.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
Law and Order never ceases to amaze me. The cases are always so intriguing. I love Olivia, she's my all time favorite character! If you love crime shows and police dramas then this is a show for you!
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I have been a huge fan of SVU for as long as I can remember. This show deals with real life crime situations and makes you feel a part of the action. I view the world differently because of this show.
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
Compared to some of the other "criminal" shows such as Criminal Minds and NCIS, this is a notch below but still definitely a good show. I love that this show kind of shows the trial and sentencing part of criminals and lets you really love the characters. It is a must watch!
Jessica Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I enjoy watching this show because of what it stands for. Although, the stories seem to be the same after a while. it's still a good show to watch because you never know what the outcome of the trial will be.
Victoria N.
Richardson, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My all time favorite show! All the seasons are available on Hulu and all the other seasons are available on Netflix. Great drama!!!! This show isn't for everyone because it can get morbid and disheartening like most crime shows, but the crimes are centered sensitive topics.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?