BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Best law & detective show out there. Think about how long the show has aired and yet to be canceled. The acting is great and the stories are realistic. I've tested out other shows but this beat those hands down.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I have been watching SVU for YEARS. love this show, and never get tired of it. The actors are wonderful, and truly make you feel as though this is their life's work. Must watch!! You can often find reruns on TV.
Karia H.
Karia H.
Pine Bluff, AR
Absolutely love this show. the characters are great and it's really interesting. it's really cool to see how these guys capture the sick people we have in this world and clear the name for people who get framed.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hartselle, AL
I watch this show whenever I'm not too interested in anything else. But every time I turn it on, I get hooked and can't turn the channel for hours at a time, literally. Over all it is a great series to get into.
Viktoriya V.
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix , AZ
Can't say enough of the show. One of my all time favorites. does get predictable. Maybe wish they did more character development like personal life's not always related to work or having tea and Jen off to work.
I love this show because I like solving puzzles and it's like a giant puzzle trying to figure out who did it. It's similar to many crime shows but the actors make this one great! It is a must watch for everyone.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.
Pop Culture Expert
I never get tired of watching law and order! And SVU is my favorite one of the different series. The characters are awesome, and they keep coming up with interesting cases, even after all these years on the air!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI
THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. The actors and actresses fit these rolls perfectly! The suspense is the best and I love trying to guess "who did it" the whole way through the show. I could literally watch this for hours!
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.
This show is a classic. It has been on air forever and every episode is different. It never gets old and is always interesting. All the actors / actresses are so talented. This show is a must watch for everyone.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?