Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA

Who could not like this show? I think Ice Tea finally found his place! I love how the show grips you and makes you feel as if you were right there. I mean come on guys, why do you think it had been on for so long?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Honestly this is one of my favorite shows to ever be on tv. The actors are very talented and portray the characters well. They take very modern and relevant crimes and get them noticed. I would recommend this show
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Greenfield, IN

Action packed and great show to watch! I love the two main characters. While it is similar to other law enforcement shows it also has its own great scenes and unique characters which make it even more interesting.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Eighty Four, PA

Love this show! The actors are great and the story lines are very interesting! I have probably seen every episode 5 times. Love mariska hargitay and Christopher meloni. My favorite of all the law and order series.
summer b.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX

Law & Order just started its 18 season. As always, it started with a bang. The acting is amazing. I have been watching this show every year since it came out. It is unique and really keeps you guessing to the end.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Wakefield, MA

Great show! Timeless. It was better when Elliot was on the show, but I still watch it from time to time. It helps that it is on netflix so you never have to go without a Stabler and Benson fix! Overall great show!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX

Love this show! Have watched all the seasons and I am excited to see there is a new season on! It just keeps getting better. I prefer this show over all the other law and order shows! This is a must watch tv show.
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.

This is hands down my favorite show to watch on tv! The actors and actresses are amazing! It is similar to Criminal Minds. Every episode is so good that I can't choose a favorite. It is a must see television show.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since season 1. There is always a storyline to keep you interested. Even with all the changes on the show that have happened over the past few years it is still just as great!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

I love this show because it's like the events that happen on this show actually do happen in real life and it shows you how to handle a situation and it's just educational to me because I do want to be a detective
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now