Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN

One of my all time favorite shows. I am super sad that they actors have changed over the years however I hardly doubt I will always watch it no matter how many people change. This is a must to add to your list of tv shows.
Graciella L.
Graciella L.

Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Ocoee, FL

If I could give 10 stars I would! Omg best show hands down! Although I miss Elliot and wanted him and Olivia together so bad!!!! This show does not compare to the others! This is the kind of show I binge watch on days off!
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.

Such an addicting show! My boyfriend and I binged out on all 12? 13? seasons on netflix a couple years ago and keep up every week. It's similar to the regular Law & Order but it's not as boring and I love Mariska Hargitay!
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.

I am addict to this series! I have watched many of the episodes multiple times and for the most part they are very unpredictable. I literally can watch marathons of this series. I really enjoy the characters and the actors
Donna G.
Donna G.

Law and order is my favorite late night show to binge on, and SVU is my favorite installment of the franchise. I enjoy all the episodes and how they stay relevant even after being in the air for such a long period of time.
jessie b.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN

I used to watch this with my grandma every night till she past away i used to hate watching now i watch it all the time it is a great show but sometimes they seem to run together and there isn't that much difference in them
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Philadelphia, PA

Law & Order SVU may be a dramatic version of the truth. But, it definitely holds some truth and provides education for people to be safe and what to watch out for within the criminal justice system and in the world period.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO

I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Akron

I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now