Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Green Bay
Lauren orders are really good TV show it's really entertaining and I love the suspense I have it's interesting sometimes it's funny and they're really like Cruise they give us to try to find out who's the murder
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
I've been watching this show since late middle school or beginning of high school and still to this day continue to watch this show. I love it! It'd be even greater if they could come out with more episodes lol.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Best law & detective show out there. Think about how long the show has aired and yet to be canceled. The acting is great and the stories are realistic. I've tested out other shows but this beat those hands down.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI
THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. The actors and actresses fit these rolls perfectly! The suspense is the best and I love trying to guess "who did it" the whole way through the show. I could literally watch this for hours!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I could watch this show for hours it's so entertaining even the really old episodes are really good! The new ones seem to follow events happening in the world and that's cool. I would recommend binge watching (:
Susan A.
Susan A.
I love law and order SVU! This show is awesome, the actors do a great job and I find myself right at the edge of my seat when I watch SVU. The crew seems to work so well together and you feel like you know them.
Karia H.
Karia H.
Pine Bluff, AR
Absolutely love this show. the characters are great and it's really interesting. it's really cool to see how these guys capture the sick people we have in this world and clear the name for people who get framed.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hartselle, AL
I watch this show whenever I'm not too interested in anything else. But every time I turn it on, I get hooked and can't turn the channel for hours at a time, literally. Over all it is a great series to get into.
Viktoriya V.
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix , Az
Sept. 23, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Can't say enough of the show. One of my all time favorites. does get predictable. Maybe wish they did more character development like personal life's not always related to work or having tea and Jen off to work.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
Great show! It's been on for years.. My parents use to watch it and to carry on tradition I watch it. Great actors, story lines, and all around good to watch. I don't have a favorite scene as there are too many.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?