Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Moranda M.
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV

I feel like I watch the same things happen over and over again but i can't stop watching it! The acting is so good and the story lines are something that could happen to anyone! Definitely one of my favorite shows!
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV

Absolutely my favorite show! The drama and action is amazing! Very intense and the cliffhangers are so great! Will never get tired of watching this show! Love the main characters, the actors portray them very well.
Kimmie M.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH

My go to show. Love Olivia Benson and how her character has progressed throughout the years. Although the show doesn't deal with pleasant topics, I enjoy seeing the legal process and seeing the criminal get theirs.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

This is my favorite Law and Order show. Not just for story purposes but the actors are just awesome from the detectives to the prosecuting attorney and even criminal psychologist. Mariska Hargitay is my favorite :)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Somerset, KY

I've seen probably ever episode but I could watch them over and over and never get bored. Love the actors and the story lines. My favorite out of all the law and order series. I would definitely recommend watching!
I love this series that in real life pass such situations all players are my favorite actress is incredible. Police investigating muy. Favoritos cene It is when a girls school killed and a girl. They put in a trunk
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC

This show gets you so hooked it is thrilling espically if you like investigating and spying type of things it gets you thinking you can be an detective ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love watching this show it is really good so much mystery
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snook, TX

Love this TV show, got into it with older sister and honestly will drag you in if you watch for a little while. I do, highly suggest for anyone looking for a reality like crime TV show to watch in their spare time.
Carley C.
Carley C.
Cusseta, Al

I couldn't even begin to think of anything negative to say about Law & Order SVU. I remember watching it with my grandma when is as little and I have been addicted ever sense. Hands down the best television series.
Sassy B.
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH

I'm so excited to be the best thing to say I have a good time to go back and I don't think that the two sides to be the same thing to say I have a great way for the next few weeks of a sudden it was not immediately
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?