Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Gilbert, AZ

A definite must watch show. I have seen most episodes multiple times. It's my favorite show out of all of the other similar like programs. The actors are phenomenal and the stories are cringe worthy but captivating.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.

I am obsessed with this show. It is one of the best shows that i have ever and are still watching. I would recommend that every body watch this show unless you have a problem with crime shows. This is a must watch 😍
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH

Great show that keeps you on the edge of your seat really intense gripping stories within the series and incredible actors that make the stories feel so real life which some have actually been based off real events!
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.

Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Johanny R.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA

Even though this show is fictional I think that the cases most people can relate to. It also teaches about law and what to do in case something similar were to happen to you very educational which Is why we love it.
Sassy B.
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH

I'm so excited to be the best thing to say I have a good time to go back and I don't think that the two sides to be the same thing to say I have a great way for the next few weeks of a sudden it was not immediately
Carley C.
Carley C.
Cusseta, Al

I couldn't even begin to think of anything negative to say about Law & Order SVU. I remember watching it with my grandma when is as little and I have been addicted ever sense. Hands down the best television series.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Smithfield, VA

I love SVU. I have watched this show for quite some time. These crimes happen in NYC and the SVU is set out to solve each and every one of their cases. Homeside and sexual assaults are often the focus of this show.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.

Love this show. Love the crime and mystery. Have always loved CSI. Blue bloods. Numbers. Any Criminal justice type shows and movies I love. Love the actors and how they don't change all the time. A must watch show.
I love this series that in real life pass such situations all players are my favorite actress is incredible. Police investigating muy. Favoritos cene It is when a girls school killed and a girl. They put in a trunk
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?