Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC

This show gets you so hooked it is thrilling espically if you like investigating and spying type of things it gets you thinking you can be an detective 😂😂 I love watching this show it is really good so much mystery
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snook, TX

Love this TV show, got into it with older sister and honestly will drag you in if you watch for a little while. I do, highly suggest for anyone looking for a reality like crime TV show to watch in their spare time.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since season 1. There is always a storyline to keep you interested. Even with all the changes on the show that have happened over the past few years it is still just as great!
Mary S.
Mary S.

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! This show is so amazing, and I am in love with Stabler and Benson! This show is such a great drama, and I never stop watching this show! The actors are amazing, and it's just so good!
Nikita C.
Nikita C.

Law & order SVU is a well done show. The actors are great and this is a timeless show. The episodes can get repetitive but I definitely like it. It's worth a try if you like crime/mystery dramas. I still watch it!
Diana B.
Diana B.

Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

I love this show because it's like the events that happen on this show actually do happen in real life and it shows you how to handle a situation and it's just educational to me because I do want to be a detective
Kauane R.
Kauane R.

Acho muuuuuuuuuuuuito da hora, é muito legal, bem feito, adoro todos os episódios!!! Sempre que posso vejo, gosto muito quando chega no final das resoluções dos crimes, eles sempre me surpreendem! Super recomendo!
Jimena R.
Jimena R.
White Plains, NY

I can watch this all day and all night its so interesting and intence i can never get enough. I love the epesode where the little kid is friend with gang memvers that make him do bad things that he doesn't wnat to.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Great show. One of the reasons I'm in college to be a para legal. Really gets your brain thinking. Very into character detail and believability plus that opening and closing music!!! I can hear it right now!!! Lol
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now