Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Katie K.
Katie K.
This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Jessy F.
Jessy F.
Bronx, NY
Amazing show. I've been watching this show for years and it's been going and going. Doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. Loved it even more when Stabler was on but it's still good with just Benson. Great show!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love crime shows. I am a nurse. Live the mystery and watching people get caught. It is just show, not real life. Sometimes I think people get off to easy. I don't watch much tv, but enjoy this when I hand time.
Mary M.
Mary M.
This show is definitely a classic. It's marvelous. Most of the actors are great. The other cop shows don't compare. There are so many episodes I can't even think of my favorite. This is a great show for everyone.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
It's a really great crime show. One of the only ones I can actually watch without getting bored all the way through. I love how it mainly focuses on female victims and child victims. I would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma
5 stars! Some episodes are very emotional because of the nature of the show and special victims, but s lot to be learned and very interesting! Obviously the later episodes are better but all are worth watching!!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I could watch this show for hours it's so entertaining even the really old episodes are really good! The new ones seem to follow events happening in the world and that's cool. I would recommend binge watching (:
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Glendale, AZ
The best I love this show such shocking discoveries . Love the cases they worked on I like the binge watch this show . Always happy/excited when it comes on . I shouldn't be because I heard that their real cases
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
My go to TV channel! They always have a good storyline that's easy to follow and keeps you guessing. It's always interesting and not like any other TV series! My favorite ones are the ones with detective benson!
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?