Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA

I love how suspenseful it is and how, despite watching hundreds of episodes it's still good. I love Olivia and her power role but I do really miss Elliott and their connection. The acting is phenomenal despite the turnover.
Sabby G.
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV

One of the very interesting shows based on investigative work. It has been on tv for a long time but it still manages to produce great episodes. Every rim it's something new and I love the detective characters on the show.
Ryann A.
Ryann A.

One of the most interesting shows I've ever watched. It leaves off on a cliffhanger which is fine if you watch it on Netflix rather than cable. Pretty similar to Criminal Minds, but is definitely a must watch in my opinion
Helene G.
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA

I'm completely addicted to this show. I could watch it all day and still not get tired of it. What I like is that it is more unpredictable than other crime shows, they do a good job with back story, and it isn't so cliche.
Christina F.
Christina F.

Good show for sure. If nothing else is on I know I'll always catch a good episode of SVU. In terms of crime dramas though, I prefer NCIS to this. I think the character development outside the crime investigations is better
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY

A hard show to tear your eyes away from. For years they have been sucking me into their stories, as the slowly reveal the intricate plot lines. You can never be too sure how anything will end, but you always hold out hope.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Quincy, MA

OBSESSED with this show! I have watched all 17 seasons and am still into it! Every episode is unique in its own way and all of the characters are relatable! The acting is so good it makes you feel like you are in the show!
juliet V.
juliet V.

I LOVE this show! absolutely love it! the acting in this show is so good it makes it seem as if I'm there with them! it's always crazy finding out who did what and why. it is a MUST WATCH. everybody should watch this show!
Jean J.
Jean J.

Law and order is also another one of my favorite shows the actors are very good I love benson and stabler I don't have a favorite scene they are all individually my favorite yes I would recommend if you love murder solving
Billie S.
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ

As you follow the lives of the main characters and everything they go through, you will become addicted. This will take up plenty of space on dvdr. Story lines are great, but not for young children. Great choice of actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now