BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Love law and order! Every episode is different and so out there. It's a show that you will get hooked too and want to see more! I love the acting, sometimes you forget you are actually watching a show!
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA
My all time favorite this show is very addicting even if every episode sometimes has nothing to do with one another they just keep coming up with new stories and I love how everything is so realistic.
Holden W.
I can't believe how long this show has been running yet alone that it still so successful. It keeps up with modern issues and bring some comedy in moments to break up the intense seriousness of the show.
Eli D.
New Orleans
Is there anything more tantalizing than the law and order jingle? This show has done a good job of changing cast members while maintaining the overall storyline and feel of the show. It doesn't make my "must watch" list anymore, but it's still a great rainy afternoon binge.
Jenni S.
This show can get so intense sometimes. It can stop your breath and it can make you cry. If you have a history of sexual abuse I would say it could be a triggering show at times. Over all I recommend it.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love how this show shows scenes in how real life cops have to chase rapist, murders. It helps give you a sense of the world, and how there will always be good cops/defectives out there to protect us
Josmari A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite series of all time, I love the characters, plot, scenario, I really enjoy each chapter every time I see her, and also add new characters or new players the essence of it is not lost.
Jordan P.
Pioche, NV
Love love love this show! It always is very intense, Mariska Hargitay is seriously such an awesome actress! If you like suspense this is the show for you I promise! Tune into Netflix or even on cable!
Michelle M.
Williamstown, WV
I have been a huge fan of SVU for as long as I can remember. This show deals with real life crime situations and makes you feel a part of the action. I view the world differently because of this show.
taty t.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I live for SVU. If i had to choose one show to watch for the rest of my life it would be this. Every episode is a different story but they incorporate the cast's own life throughout the story. This is a classic and if you don't watch this show you should defiantly start now!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?