BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite show of all time!! So sad that Amaro isn't in Year 17! It's such a good show to binge watch. I usually watch it on Netflix and I got so excited when Year 17, but sad when I noticed Amaro wasn't there!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Britt N.
Britt N.
Midlothian, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Great show and great casting. It's extremely disturbing what goes on in the real world and this show portrays it. Extremely addicting to watch however. Very awesome plot structure and I love the main characters.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Green Bay
Lauren orders are really good TV show it's really entertaining and I love the suspense I have it's interesting sometimes it's funny and they're really like Cruise they give us to try to find out who's the murder
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hartselle, AL
I watch this show whenever I'm not too interested in anything else. But every time I turn it on, I get hooked and can't turn the channel for hours at a time, literally. Over all it is a great series to get into.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Best law & detective show out there. Think about how long the show has aired and yet to be canceled. The acting is great and the stories are realistic. I've tested out other shows but this beat those hands down.
Susan A.
Susan A.
I love law and order SVU! This show is awesome, the actors do a great job and I find myself right at the edge of my seat when I watch SVU. The crew seems to work so well together and you feel like you know them.
Karia H.
Karia H.
Pine Bluff, AR
Absolutely love this show. the characters are great and it's really interesting. it's really cool to see how these guys capture the sick people we have in this world and clear the name for people who get framed.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Viktoriya V.
Viktoriya V.
Phoenix , AZ
Can't say enough of the show. One of my all time favorites. does get predictable. Maybe wish they did more character development like personal life's not always related to work or having tea and Jen off to work.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?