Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lisa U.
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC
I-love-the-twist-and0turns-that-the-show-has.-It-keeps-your-attion-and-has-a-twist-to-it.-Its-some-thing-you-can-keep-watching-that-doesn't-make-you-borde-while-whatching-it.-Its-a-myistory-that-is-good-to-watch.
Oct. 7, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show! The cases they show are interesting and it's fun to try and figure out the case before they reveal it. The actors are great and so is the show. I would definitely recommend watching it!
Ariona A.
Ariona A.
Albany, NY
All time favorite. Always something to keep you entertained. Could watch for hours upon hours on a chill day. A classic tv show that everyone knows from its theme song. Must watch series that everyone should see.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
By far my absolute favorite shows! I'm hooked completely! The stories are so intriguing and the characters are very compelling. I love putting on a marathon of it while I work around the house! Olivia is the best
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
SVU is my favorite background show, I think by now I've seen almost every episode. The newer seasons are a bit rough to get used to, like the directing and especially some of the editing. Really not for everyone.
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite show of all time!! So sad that Amaro isn't in Year 17! It's such a good show to binge watch. I usually watch it on Netflix and I got so excited when Year 17, but sad when I noticed Amaro wasn't there!
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.
My #1 favorite show ! I've watched every single episode . From season 1 episode 1 , all way to the season 17 new episodes that are coming on TV ! My go to show . I will rewatch over and over again . I recommend .
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Like this show. But I like any show that has to do with cops and murder/ criminal investigations. It intrigues my mind. Really love all these series. I know they have other ones that are similar and just as good.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Toni S.
Toni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Crime scene, attention grabbing show. Usually great to wind down with a glass of cold wine. Great series to keep the mind operating. Great actors. My favorite scenes are the scenes when the criminal is captured.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?