BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite show of all time!! So sad that Amaro isn't in Year 17! It's such a good show to binge watch. I usually watch it on Netflix and I got so excited when Year 17, but sad when I noticed Amaro wasn't there!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Macon
i love me some law and order but only SVU. all the other law and orders bore me, but the SVU keeps me fully engaged. i've seen every episode there is a i think and i could still do all day marathons of this show.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Aurora, Colorado
This show is great especially if you don't have cable. There is always suspense even if you've already seen the episode. There's other tv shows related tho this but this one takes the cake. Would recommend 10/10.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I could watch this show for hours it's so entertaining even the really old episodes are really good! The new ones seem to follow events happening in the world and that's cool. I would recommend binge watching (:
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
I've been watching this show since late middle school or beginning of high school and still to this day continue to watch this show. I love it! It'd be even greater if they could come out with more episodes lol.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Tacoma, WA
This is my favorite show to watch in my down time. The actors and acting are great. This show seriously just pulls you in. It's addictive. There isn't anything else like it. Definitely a must watch for everyone!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hartselle, AL
I watch this show whenever I'm not too interested in anything else. But every time I turn it on, I get hooked and can't turn the channel for hours at a time, literally. Over all it is a great series to get into.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Green Bay
Lauren orders are really good TV show it's really entertaining and I love the suspense I have it's interesting sometimes it's funny and they're really like Cruise they give us to try to find out who's the murder
Emily J.
Emily J.
Muskegon, MI
THIS SHOW IS THE BEST. The actors and actresses fit these rolls perfectly! The suspense is the best and I love trying to guess "who did it" the whole way through the show. I could literally watch this for hours!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?