BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
Pop Culture Expert
By far my absolute favorite shows! I'm hooked completely! The stories are so intriguing and the characters are very compelling. I love putting on a marathon of it while I work around the house! Olivia is the best
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Pop Culture Expert
This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Absolutely love this show! The cases they show are interesting and it's fun to try and figure out the case before they reveal it. The actors are great and so is the show. I would definitely recommend watching it!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.
My #1 favorite show ! I've watched every single episode . From season 1 episode 1 , all way to the season 17 new episodes that are coming on TV ! My go to show . I will rewatch over and over again . I recommend .
Lisa U.
Lisa U.
Cleveland, SC
I-love-the-twist-and0turns-that-the-show-has.-It-keeps-your-attion-and-has-a-twist-to-it.-Its-some-thing-you-can-keep-watching-that-doesn't-make-you-borde-while-whatching-it.-Its-a-myistory-that-is-good-to-watch.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Aurora, Colorado
This show is great especially if you don't have cable. There is always suspense even if you've already seen the episode. There's other tv shows related tho this but this one takes the cake. Would recommend 10/10.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Like this show. But I like any show that has to do with cops and murder/ criminal investigations. It intrigues my mind. Really love all these series. I know they have other ones that are similar and just as good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?