BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
5 stars! Some episodes are very emotional because of the nature of the show and special victims, but s lot to be learned and very interesting! Obviously the later episodes are better but all are worth watching!!
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Love law and order! Every episode is different and so out there. It's a show that you will get hooked too and want to see more! I love the acting, sometimes you forget you are actually watching a show!
Rachael D.
gonzales, la
I swear I have watched all the SVU episodes at least 20 times! Literally!! I find myself searching netflix, and all the TV channels to find an episode. The only thing I don't like is Stabler is no longer on. :( But everyone on SVU is amazing and the show always keeps me guessing!
Holden W.
I can't believe how long this show has been running yet alone that it still so successful. It keeps up with modern issues and bring some comedy in moments to break up the intense seriousness of the show.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I literally rent past seasons even though I have seen every single episode. Be careful, this series is addicting. It's mind-blowing, will make you angry at times and sad at others. In the end, you are always rooting for the main characters to get the bad guy! DEF WORTH WATCHING!
Jenni S.
This show can get so intense sometimes. It can stop your breath and it can make you cry. If you have a history of sexual abuse I would say it could be a triggering show at times. Over all I recommend it.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA
If you want a drama to fall in love with, this is the show for you. Olivia and Elliot are the best actors on tv today. Very unique crime fighting. Olivia saves a boy from a terroristic family in a previous episode. I highly recommend this show for all drama lovers out there.
Josmari A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite series of all time, I love the characters, plot, scenario, I really enjoy each chapter every time I see her, and also add new characters or new players the essence of it is not lost.
Amanda S.
North Babylon, NY
I love this show . I watch all the episodes over and over again even if I've seen them before there always so good and interactive to watch I love Eliot stabler although he's not in the new season. He was the one who really made the show for me . I would recommend to everyone
Rachel C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows of all time. This show is always on at my house. Mariska Hargitay kills it season after season. If you are into cop shows you will absolutely love it! Definitely a must-watch show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?