Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Been H.
Been H.
Temple, TX

I give this show a 5 and plus stars.Love this show and I feel like it could be similar to CSI NY bc it takes place in New York and they go after the perp.the acting is great love it.This is definitely a must watch !
Raine W.
Raine W.

One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Watertown, NY

I have loved this show for years. Granted Christopher Meloni was my main man, the other co-stars they have brought in are amazing. There isn't one episode that I don't love, or has provoked thought and conversation.
Josmar R.
Josmar R.

I love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to say
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Dinuba, CA

I've been watching law and order svu since it first came out I've watched all the shows and still watch them on either USA or netflix.. I can never get enough of Olivia she's honestly the best. Love her in this show
Leeha T.
Leeha T.
Southbridge, MA

This is mostly about victims. Which I find very interesting whenever I have free time this is what I watch . My favorite detective group is Benson and Stabler. This show is amazing and you should definetly watch it.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA

So since I want to be a lawyer i watch this all the time! I love every minute of it even when my parents don't want to watch it. I got so many people wto watch it with me. I recommend it! You should really look it up!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Newark, NJ

I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK

Law and order is honestly my life😂 I watch at least 6 episodes a day. I seem to not get enough of it! the actors/actress are the best out there! i like that it focuses on just one specific thing. definently a watch!
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL

I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?