Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I'm never disappointed by this show. It can get a bit graphic and disturbing but I think it's a great way to educate people about such a taboo subject. The characters are phenomenal and I've been hooked since the beginning!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Francisco, CA

Great adaptations of current news stories. You get sucked into the main characters back stories and genuinely feel interested in who they are and understand why they get involved ad care about different issues. Must see TV!
kaci o.
kaci o.

FAVORITE SHOW EVER YES!! Such a good and addicting show I'm always all over it and I'm so glad they're continuing with season 18. It has such a good plot and any crime lovin', gore lover, type person would absolutely love SVU
Maria M.
Maria M.

By far the best crime show ever every episode has you thinking one thing and it'll always be the opposite every character is amazing in there own way and would gladly recommend to everyone who is into drama and crime shows.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

THIS MY SHOW!! The characters on here make it soooo GOOOD. It's the best Law and Order ever made. The actors are so good and the ideas are so well thought out. I binge watched all seasons of this. It couldn't get any better
Elora Faye D.
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR

Pretty addicted to this show! Ive always enjoyed CSI types of shows and this one got me hooked because of the interesting stories. It's kinda crazy at times but if you like CSI and Criminal Minds, you'll like this show too!
Regina H.
Regina H.

I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Law and Order SVU has really become a show that I love watching. They show real life situations and how some things can effect others. I'm almost done with the whole season. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA

Again one of my favorites shows. I'm pretty sure I watched every episode more than once. Within the first 5 minutes I can usually tell whoever is around the ending. I miss stabler I don't really watch the newer ones though.
Sabby G.
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV

One of the very interesting shows based on investigative work. It has been on tv for a long time but it still manages to produce great episodes. Every rim it's something new and I love the detective characters on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now