Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
It's a really great crime show. One of the only ones I can actually watch without getting bored all the way through. I love how it mainly focuses on female victims and child victims. I would definitely recommend.
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Katie K.
Katie K.
This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Shelly K.
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC
It's a good daytime show. It's always on and you don't have to follow the season to know what's going on, mostly. It's not necessarily my favorite, but somehow it's always on at my house. It's not bad, not great.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Auburn, AL
FAVORITE SHOW!!! I wouldn't recommend for kids to watch this since the crimes can be very serious. But I could watch this show 24/7, and I've probably watched every episode multiple times. It just never gets old!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Macon
Oct. 2, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
i love me some law and order but only SVU. all the other law and orders bore me, but the SVU keeps me fully engaged. i've seen every episode there is a i think and i could still do all day marathons of this show.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Parkersburg, IA
Oct. 2, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is great especially if you don't have cable. There is always suspense even if you've already seen the episode. There's other tv shows related tho this but this one takes the cake. Would recommend 10/10.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?