BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
SVU is my favorite background show, I think by now I've seen almost every episode. The newer seasons are a bit rough to get used to, like the directing and especially some of the editing. Really not for everyone.
Katie K.
Katie K.
This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Pop Culture Expert
By far my absolute favorite shows! I'm hooked completely! The stories are so intriguing and the characters are very compelling. I love putting on a marathon of it while I work around the house! Olivia is the best
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Like this show. But I like any show that has to do with cops and murder/ criminal investigations. It intrigues my mind. Really love all these series. I know they have other ones that are similar and just as good.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Aurora, Colorado
This show is great especially if you don't have cable. There is always suspense even if you've already seen the episode. There's other tv shows related tho this but this one takes the cake. Would recommend 10/10.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Pop Culture Expert
This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Jasmin O.
Jasmin O.
My #1 favorite show ! I've watched every single episode . From season 1 episode 1 , all way to the season 17 new episodes that are coming on TV ! My go to show . I will rewatch over and over again . I recommend .
Absolutely love this show! The cases they show are interesting and it's fun to try and figure out the case before they reveal it. The actors are great and so is the show. I would definitely recommend watching it!
Shelly K.
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC
It's a good daytime show. It's always on and you don't have to follow the season to know what's going on, mostly. It's not necessarily my favorite, but somehow it's always on at my house. It's not bad, not great.
Ariona A.
Ariona A.
Albany, NY
All time favorite. Always something to keep you entertained. Could watch for hours upon hours on a chill day. A classic tv show that everyone knows from its theme song. Must watch series that everyone should see.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?