Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Candace R.
Candace R.
Grapevine, TX

I fall asleep to this show every night. It is compelling, intriguing and exciting. The characters are realistic and believable. The story line keeps me coming back for more. I love it and recommend it all the time.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Smithfield, VA

I love SVU. I have watched this show for quite some time. These crimes happen in NYC and the SVU is set out to solve each and every one of their cases. Homeside and sexual assaults are often the focus of this show.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Somerset, KY

I've seen probably ever episode but I could watch them over and over and never get bored. Love the actors and the story lines. My favorite out of all the law and order series. I would definitely recommend watching!
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV

Absolutely my favorite show! The drama and action is amazing! Very intense and the cliffhangers are so great! Will never get tired of watching this show! Love the main characters, the actors portray them very well.
Jada D.
Jada D.

Law and order is a very very good show is nice to see bag guys getting caught but is just a show and you don't need cable to watch thisand I definitely recommend this so to anyone who is into law and criminal stuff
Sassy B.
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH

I'm so excited to be the best thing to say I have a good time to go back and I don't think that the two sides to be the same thing to say I have a great way for the next few weeks of a sudden it was not immediately
Carley C.
Carley C.
Cusseta, Al

I couldn't even begin to think of anything negative to say about Law & Order SVU. I remember watching it with my grandma when is as little and I have been addicted ever sense. Hands down the best television series.
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx

I wish I can go back and start this series from the beginning. I love the story between Stabler and Benson. I feel like I am actually more alert in my everyday life because I have watched and seen so many senarios.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC

This show gets you so hooked it is thrilling espically if you like investigating and spying type of things it gets you thinking you can be an detective ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love watching this show it is really good so much mystery
Kimmie M.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH

My go to show. Love Olivia Benson and how her character has progressed throughout the years. Although the show doesn't deal with pleasant topics, I enjoy seeing the legal process and seeing the criminal get theirs.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now