BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
It's a really great crime show. One of the only ones I can actually watch without getting bored all the way through. I love how it mainly focuses on female victims and child victims. I would definitely recommend.
Stefhani V.
Stefhani V.
Los Angeles, CA
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows right now on TV. Compelling stories and the detectives figuring out how to solve cases will have you hooked. Definetly 10/10 recommend
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love crime shows. I am a nurse. Live the mystery and watching people get caught. It is just show, not real life. Sometimes I think people get off to easy. I don't watch much tv, but enjoy this when I hand time.
Absolutely love this show! The cases they show are interesting and it's fun to try and figure out the case before they reveal it. The actors are great and so is the show. I would definitely recommend watching it!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite show in the world. I have cried, I've laughed. The acting is awesome including the guest actors that compel you with their stories. My favorite scenes are the exchanges between Munch and Finn!
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Mary M.
Mary M.
This show is definitely a classic. It's marvelous. Most of the actors are great. The other cop shows don't compare. There are so many episodes I can't even think of my favorite. This is a great show for everyone.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert
Like this show. But I like any show that has to do with cops and murder/ criminal investigations. It intrigues my mind. Really love all these series. I know they have other ones that are similar and just as good.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK
I will never get tired of SVU. I love to binge watch this show when I can. They have amazing actors and different story plots which makes this always entertaining. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys crime tv.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Pop Culture Expert
This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?