Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Raine W.
Raine W.

One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS

I have been watching Law and Order : SVU since I was little. I have always been so obsessed with it. I miss Elliot Stabler but love how Olivia has progressed in the series. I'd choose this show over everything else.
Brea B.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA

Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows! It has suspense in every episode, the actors are amazing & the script is very realist! A Similar show is Criminal Minds. I would most definitely recommend this series.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

This is my favorite Law and Order show. Not just for story purposes but the actors are just awesome from the detectives to the prosecuting attorney and even criminal psychologist. Mariska Hargitay is my favorite :)
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Bethesda, MD

Great show and I have been following for a long time. I love the actors on the show! It definitely improved a lot in the past few years. There are a lot of shows similar to this one but it's worth watching anyways.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA

I have been watching this series since I was I college. I like it because it is similar to CSI and Cold Case which I like those types of shows. My favorite was when Christopher Meloni was on the show. A must watch!
Sammee H.
Sammee H.

This show is amazing! It's been on forever! It definitely is interesting and keeps you on your toes and makes you wonder. If you like crime based shows this is for you! I would recommend this to people of all ages!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Smithfield, VA

I love SVU. I have watched this show for quite some time. These crimes happen in NYC and the SVU is set out to solve each and every one of their cases. Homeside and sexual assaults are often the focus of this show.
Sassy B.
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH

I'm so excited to be the best thing to say I have a good time to go back and I don't think that the two sides to be the same thing to say I have a great way for the next few weeks of a sudden it was not immediately
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV

Absolutely my favorite show! The drama and action is amazing! Very intense and the cliffhangers are so great! Will never get tired of watching this show! Love the main characters, the actors portray them very well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now