Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Sandra B.
Sandra B.

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows, I also rewatch on Netflix the episodes that I really liked.
after watching it makes you pay attention to people and notice things that you might not have noticed before.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Covington, KY

Intriguing and addicting! Once you get sucked in to one of their many marathons, you just can't escape! It can be dark and somewhat disturbing at times, but is relevant and develops many story lines from real events.
Juliette S.
Juliette S.

One of my all time favorite shows! Netflix has a bunch of seasons of SVU, but Hulu has all 17 if you're interested. This show is a bit heavy with its content, but it is just so amazing, entertaining, and interesting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tucson, AZ

Love love love this Netflix series. I would stay up until four am watching this showing. Every episode is different. I got super attached to the characters. Very good acting. I am so excited to watch the new episodes
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX

This is just a great show to watch on an everyday basis. Anytime I don't have anything to watch this is the first thing I think of. All the episodes are different so you are never watching the same thing. I love it!
Alondra L.
Alondra L.

I am obsessed with this show. It is one of the best shows that i have ever and are still watching. I would recommend that every body watch this show unless you have a problem with crime shows. This is a must watch 😍
Ana A.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA

So since I want to be a lawyer i watch this all the time! I love every minute of it even when my parents don't want to watch it. I got so many people wto watch it with me. I recommend it! You should really look it up!
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH

Great show that keeps you on the edge of your seat really intense gripping stories within the series and incredible actors that make the stories feel so real life which some have actually been based off real events!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Dinuba, CA

I've been watching law and order svu since it first came out I've watched all the shows and still watch them on either USA or netflix.. I can never get enough of Olivia she's honestly the best. Love her in this show
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.

Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now