BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Vanessa E.
Pop Culture Expert
I'm such a crime freak this is another favorite I love the cases they have and it all need so real this is such a good show some of the guys are so handsome I so would recomend it keeps you thinking
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the older shows. My favorite character on the show is Olivia. She is such a good actress. The show, shows some really good plots and all. I cannot compare it to any other show. The actors in the show are really good and I tell all my friends to please watch the show.
D S.
Austell, GA
I used to love this show, but after watching too many episodes it started to freak me out and make me slightly paranoid (haha). Now I just stick to the regular one or criminal Intent. The actors and stories were great. Stabler eventually started to really annoy me, though.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this show
It's the best
It on a lot of networks
Including Netflix
It reminds me a little of criminal minds
The actors are amazing always
And I love seeing stars on there when they were little
Jordenne H.
I've seen almost every episode in this series. There are some scary things that go on and it can happen in real life but even so, it keeps your attention and hooks you into wanting to find out more.
Maddy G.
Pop Culture Expert
I love SVU! I remember my sister and I would watch marathons of this allllllll the time. I still love watching this show. It's so interesting and suspenseful, there's always some crazy plot twist!
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Pop Culture Expert
This is my favorite of all of the law and orders . Year after year it continues to dominate the crime shows . Marishka Hargitay is amazing as always . I highly recommend to anyone who loves crime shows .
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
Its very suspicious and crimal fighting and so much investigation i like that. yes it similar to crimal minds my other favorite show. there is some very goodacting and actors like gun shooting and all the killing looks so real. i would recommend to everyone to watch this.
Kassidy M.
Maryville, TN
This show is such a classic, the characters, plotline, and writing is probably the best on TV by a long shot. Olivia is a powerful and strong leading role, and is an inspiration to women everywhere.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
Is there a person on this planet who hasn't watched Law and Order: SVU? It's a great show that is continuously re-run on TV. I liked the show before Stabler left, but I've seen some of the newer episodes. I am sure this show will continue to be on TV for a number of years.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?