Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nikita C.
Nikita C.
Law & order SVU is a well done show. The actors are great and this is a timeless show. The episodes can get repetitive but I definitely like it. It's worth a try if you like crime/mystery dramas. I still watch it!
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK
I will never get tired of SVU. I love to binge watch this show when I can. They have amazing actors and different story plots which makes this always entertaining. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys crime tv.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Sept. 29, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite show in the world. I have cried, I've laughed. The acting is awesome including the guest actors that compel you with their stories. My favorite scenes are the exchanges between Munch and Finn!
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this show is such a classic! Been around for so many years because its good. The writers keep the story lines fresh and relatable to the audience. This makes for great tv! I enjoy new episodes and reruns.
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Omaha, NE
Good story lines and characters plots. I like that they have suspension in each story and some aspects are different each show bit the characters have a plot that didn't take over the show. It's the right balance
Jessy F.
Jessy F.
Bronx, NY
Amazing show. I've been watching this show for years and it's been going and going. Doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. Loved it even more when Stabler was on but it's still good with just Benson. Great show!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Auburn, AL
FAVORITE SHOW!!! I wouldn't recommend for kids to watch this since the crimes can be very serious. But I could watch this show 24/7, and I've probably watched every episode multiple times. It just never gets old!
Stefhani V.
Stefhani V.
Los Angeles, CA
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows right now on TV. Compelling stories and the detectives figuring out how to solve cases will have you hooked. Definetly 10/10 recommend
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
It's a really great crime show. One of the only ones I can actually watch without getting bored all the way through. I love how it mainly focuses on female victims and child victims. I would definitely recommend.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?