Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Amaris G.
Amaris G.
Cleveland, OH
My favorite show of all time!! So sad that Amaro isn't in Year 17! It's such a good show to binge watch. I usually watch it on Netflix and I got so excited when Year 17, but sad when I noticed Amaro wasn't there!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Aurora, Colorado
This show is great especially if you don't have cable. There is always suspense even if you've already seen the episode. There's other tv shows related tho this but this one takes the cake. Would recommend 10/10.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Tina M.
Tina M.
I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Auburn, AL
FAVORITE SHOW!!! I wouldn't recommend for kids to watch this since the crimes can be very serious. But I could watch this show 24/7, and I've probably watched every episode multiple times. It just never gets old!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
Pop Culture Expert
By far my absolute favorite shows! I'm hooked completely! The stories are so intriguing and the characters are very compelling. I love putting on a marathon of it while I work around the house! Olivia is the best
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite show in the world. I have cried, I've laughed. The acting is awesome including the guest actors that compel you with their stories. My favorite scenes are the exchanges between Munch and Finn!
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK
I will never get tired of SVU. I love to binge watch this show when I can. They have amazing actors and different story plots which makes this always entertaining. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys crime tv.
Monique F.
Monique F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?