BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I have been watching this show for countless number of years. Even as many seasons as we are later, it has not gone down hill like most other shows eventually do. I'm one of those people who watch it every Sunday.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
I love this show because it's like the events that happen on this show actually do happen in real life and it shows you how to handle a situation and it's just educational to me because I do want to be a detective
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Cloquet
Great show, I've been watching it from nearly the beginning and I'm still enjoying it. It's been through a lot of changes but it alway seems to stay relevant and I keep enjoying the topics that the show addresses.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Law & Order SVU is a classic drama. It is hard to remember that the stories/lawsuits are fake because they are always so intriguing and keep you on the edge of your seat. I love the main character - Olivia Benson.
Grace D.
Grace D.
My all time favorite show! I watch this while streaming on Netflix and enjoy not having the commercial breaks. If I had no reason to stop watching, I could binge watch this show for days and never get tired of it.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Pop Culture Expert
Love law & order! Every episode is always much more interesting! Actors are great as well! Play their character great! Never fails to satisfy me! Greatest detective show ever! I recommend to anyone! Best show yet!
Nikita C.
Nikita C.
Pop Culture Expert
Law & order SVU is a well done show. The actors are great and this is a timeless show. The episodes can get repetitive but I definitely like it. It's worth a try if you like crime/mystery dramas. I still watch it!
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK
I will never get tired of SVU. I love to binge watch this show when I can. They have amazing actors and different story plots which makes this always entertaining. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys crime tv.
Tina M.
Tina M.
I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Mary M.
Mary M.
This show is definitely a classic. It's marvelous. Most of the actors are great. The other cop shows don't compare. There are so many episodes I can't even think of my favorite. This is a great show for everyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?