BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jimena R.
Jimena R.
White Plains, NY
I can watch this all day and all night its so interesting and intence i can never get enough. I love the epesode where the little kid is friend with gang memvers that make him do bad things that he doesn't wnat to.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Cloquet
Great show, I've been watching it from nearly the beginning and I'm still enjoying it. It's been through a lot of changes but it alway seems to stay relevant and I keep enjoying the topics that the show addresses.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Pop Culture Expert
Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
Grace D.
Grace D.
My all time favorite show! I watch this while streaming on Netflix and enjoy not having the commercial breaks. If I had no reason to stop watching, I could binge watch this show for days and never get tired of it.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great! It's always so very interesting and usually a little scary, too. The storylines are fascinating and the acting is superb. This is one of my favorite shows; I always look forward to watching it!
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
This is hands down my favorite show to watch on tv! The actors and actresses are amazing! It is similar to Criminal Minds. Every episode is so good that I can't choose a favorite. It is a must see television show.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Wakefield, MA
Great show! Timeless. It was better when Elliot was on the show, but I still watch it from time to time. It helps that it is on netflix so you never have to go without a Stabler and Benson fix! Overall great show!
Monique F.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Katie K.
Katie K.
This TV show is great! Even though it has harsh content due to the nature of the crimes they deal with, the characters are lovable. The main women characters play strong roles that give women watching confidence.
Tina M.
Tina M.
I love this show. I have been watching it for 10 plus years. I usually watch it on Netflix but will watch it on cable at times, even the episodes I have seen 10 million times before. Love love looooove this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?