Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Watertown, NY

I have loved this show for years. Granted Christopher Meloni was my main man, the other co-stars they have brought in are amazing. There isn't one episode that I don't love, or has provoked thought and conversation.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Philpot, KY

This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat! I recently started watching the new season and I love it! Olivia is my favorite character. She's such a brave and inspiring woman. I love everything about this show.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Dinuba, CA

I've been watching law and order svu since it first came out I've watched all the shows and still watch them on either USA or netflix.. I can never get enough of Olivia she's honestly the best. Love her in this show
Alondra L.
Alondra L.

I am obsessed with this show. It is one of the best shows that i have ever and are still watching. I would recommend that every body watch this show unless you have a problem with crime shows. This is a must watch 😍
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Newark, NJ

I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

I dont think i can get tired of watching this show. Sometimes i hate when there is no justice has me screaming or talkin to the tv lol. But it deals with real situatons that some times has you guessing till the end.
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH

Great show that keeps you on the edge of your seat really intense gripping stories within the series and incredible actors that make the stories feel so real life which some have actually been based off real events!
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL

I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Been H.
Been H.
Temple, TX

I give this show a 5 and plus stars.Love this show and I feel like it could be similar to CSI NY bc it takes place in New York and they go after the perp.the acting is great love it.This is definitely a must watch !
Josmar R.
Josmar R.

I love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to say
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now