Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Covington, KY

Intriguing and addicting! Once you get sucked in to one of their many marathons, you just can't escape! It can be dark and somewhat disturbing at times, but is relevant and develops many story lines from real events.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

This show is captivating! Marishka hargutay is absolutely amazing in her main role as lead detective. The show can be a trigger for anyone who's been a victim to violence or rape; however it shows justice! Very good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tucson, AZ

Love love love this Netflix series. I would stay up until four am watching this showing. Every episode is different. I got super attached to the characters. Very good acting. I am so excited to watch the new episodes
Stephani m.
Stephani m.
Rosedale, MD

One word elliot!!!! Detective benson and elliot stable were my favorite i only like the old episodes with them as partners. I don't lije the newer ones as much but i love the show in ots entirely. Def would recommend
Ventura M.
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like this show because it's the actors have their own live within the shows and eveything I see it it's always something new and it cool because most of the things they show is that some one live though that
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.

Love love this show. I've been watching this show from the beginning all eight seasons. I never get tired of watching it I can re watch it all the time! it's so good if you like crime and trying to solve the mystery.
Ali A.
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO

A good show for background noise. The subject matter can be problematic for many reasons. The later seasons appear to be getting more and more soapbox driven. Acting is...decent. Mariska Hartigay is the shining star.
K G.
K G.
Kansas City, MO

There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
angie s.
angie s.

Got most into this show within the last couple years. I LOVE crime. That's what i am going to school for. I enjoy the fa t that this show brings light to real life criminal issues that go on through the US and world.
Yani L.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY

Love watching this show. It's one of my favorites to watch on Netflix. Anything mystery or crime related is so entertaining to watch, in my opinion. They usually have great actors which makes the show feel more real.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?