Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX

Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN

I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

Currently rewatching every episode on Hulu. This show is so suspenseful and every episode has a twist. There's always a marathon on. The cast is always great no matter who leaves or joins. Just don't ever get rid of Benson !
Paige S.
Paige S.
Antioch, TN

This is still one of my favorite shows ever. I love that a female lead has carried this show for what now 17? 18? seasons. I miss stabler, i will always miss Stabler, but Olivia Benson is kind of a bad ass. Cant say she isnt
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX

I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Regina H.
Regina H.

I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY

I have been an SVU fan for many years. Its sad to see characters leave but the storylines are truly great. Sometimes it feels like a rerun and its not but there is always more to the main characters that makes a difference.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL

Let's be honest, who hasn't seen this show!? If you haven't, have you been living under a rock? I mean, we are on like the 100th season and that's saying something! Love the show, love the cast and it's a must watch for me!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

In love with law and order all the crimes and how the detectives solve them crazy that thing like this actually happen in real life. Adore the relationship between Olivia Benson and Eliot stapler greatest partner team ever.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now