Add a Photo

Tina B.
Loganville, GA
Oct. 6, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who could not like this show? I think Ice Tea finally found his place! I love how the show grips you and makes you feel as if you were right there. I mean come on guys, why do you think it had been on for so long?
Monica R.
Monica R.
Wakefield, MA
Great show! Timeless. It was better when Elliot was on the show, but I still watch it from time to time. It helps that it is on netflix so you never have to go without a Stabler and Benson fix! Overall great show!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Greenfield, IN
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Action packed and great show to watch! I love the two main characters. While it is similar to other law enforcement shows it also has its own great scenes and unique characters which make it even more interesting.
Grace D.
Grace D.
My all time favorite show! I watch this while streaming on Netflix and enjoy not having the commercial breaks. If I had no reason to stop watching, I could binge watch this show for days and never get tired of it.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I have been watching this show for countless number of years. Even as many seasons as we are later, it has not gone down hill like most other shows eventually do. I'm one of those people who watch it every Sunday.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Sept. 22, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching Law & Order: SVU since season 1. There is always a storyline to keep you interested. Even with all the changes on the show that have happened over the past few years it is still just as great!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT
Great show. One of the reasons I'm in college to be a para legal. Really gets your brain thinking. Very into character detail and believability plus that opening and closing music!!! I can hear it right now!!! Lol
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
I love this show because it's like the events that happen on this show actually do happen in real life and it shows you how to handle a situation and it's just educational to me because I do want to be a detective
Paige S.
Paige S.
Wauwatosa, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order SVU is a classic drama. It is hard to remember that the stories/lawsuits are fake because they are always so intriguing and keep you on the edge of your seat. I love the main character - Olivia Benson.
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
Love law & order! Every episode is always much more interesting! Actors are great as well! Play their character great! Never fails to satisfy me! Greatest detective show ever! I recommend to anyone! Best show yet!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?