BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
Compared to some of the other "criminal" shows such as Criminal Minds and NCIS, this is a notch below but still definitely a good show. I love that this show kind of shows the trial and sentencing part of criminals and lets you really love the characters. It is a must watch!
Ana D.
I love this show! I binged watch the 13 seasons when it was on Netflix, and it was so good, with a show like this, there are endless possibilities and the main woman, Olivia Benson, i love her so much!
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI
This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
Riley V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have seen every episode of SVU my favorite show ever!!!! The actors are great! I was so sad when Stabler was not on it anymore. After the cast changed it was not the same but equally as interesting.
Linda V.
Helena, MT
I feel like I'm growing old alongside this show. But seriously, when I want a predictably entertaining and engaging show, this is my standby. I also appreciate the work that the cast does using their public profile to raise awareness about domestic violence and sexual abuse.
Jessica O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the drama of svu. This show has been on forever and you can watch reruns at anytime when you need an svu fix. The storylines are original and sometimes scary. The characters seems real and have great chemistry with each other. This show will always be a favorite.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the Special Victims unit of Law and Order. It's got the most interesting cases because it involves scenarios I could relate to as a female. I am into crime shows and this is one of my favorites.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Sometimes this show is a little to graphic, but altogether I do like this show and do continue to watch it. I loved Elliot and Olivia together. As the shows go on it's obvious that it is ready to be over and go off the air. I would definitely recommend that kids not watch this.
taty t.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I live for SVU. If i had to choose one show to watch for the rest of my life it would be this. Every episode is a different story but they incorporate the cast's own life throughout the story. This is a classic and if you don't watch this show you should defiantly start now!
Felicia f.
Portland, OR
I love it. I think I want to be a lawyer after watching this TV show. It helps explain how lawyers get there money. And how they do there job. They always work hard and they do a lot of schoolwork to get to where theyou are nowned. They just arenough amazing at what they do.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?