Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Kauane R.
Kauane R.
Acho muuuuuuuuuuuuito da hora, é muito legal, bem feito, adoro todos os episódios!!! Sempre que posso vejo, gosto muito quando chega no final das resoluções dos crimes, eles sempre me surpreendem! Super recomendo!
I love every episodic. Even if I've seen it before I'll watch it again. It's always interesting. I love Olivia, she's my favorite one on the show and her son. I don't have a favorite one because there all so good.
Scarlett D.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO
My love for this show has no bounds. Olivia is goals and my favorite TV character in any show ever. I've watched this show all my life and will never stop. It's the best show on TV and nothing will ever be better.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Pop Culture Expert
Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
Mary S.
Mary S.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! This show is so amazing, and I am in love with Stabler and Benson! This show is such a great drama, and I never stop watching this show! The actors are amazing, and it's just so good!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I have been watching this show for countless number of years. Even as many seasons as we are later, it has not gone down hill like most other shows eventually do. I'm one of those people who watch it every Sunday.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rock Hill, SC
Its thrilling, informational, and makes you want to become a cop and do what the characters do in the movie. Not the best home alone show to watch, but it definitely puts things in perspective even in "real life".
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
Who could not like this show? I think Ice Tea finally found his place! I love how the show grips you and makes you feel as if you were right there. I mean come on guys, why do you think it had been on for so long?
summer b.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX
Law & Order just started its 18 season. As always, it started with a bang. The acting is amazing. I have been watching this show every year since it came out. It is unique and really keeps you guessing to the end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?