Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mary S.
Mary S.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! This show is so amazing, and I am in love with Stabler and Benson! This show is such a great drama, and I never stop watching this show! The actors are amazing, and it's just so good!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Cloquet
Great show, I've been watching it from nearly the beginning and I'm still enjoying it. It's been through a lot of changes but it alway seems to stay relevant and I keep enjoying the topics that the show addresses.
summer b.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX
Sept. 26, 2016, 4:05 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order just started its 18 season. As always, it started with a bang. The acting is amazing. I have been watching this show every year since it came out. It is unique and really keeps you guessing to the end.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Eighty four , PA
Love this show! The actors are great and the story lines are very interesting! I have probably seen every episode 5 times. Love mariska hargitay and Christopher meloni. My favorite of all the law and order series.
Jimena R.
Jimena R.
White Plains, NY
I can watch this all day and all night its so interesting and intence i can never get enough. I love the epesode where the little kid is friend with gang memvers that make him do bad things that he doesn't wnat to.
Kauane R.
Kauane R.
Acho muuuuuuuuuuuuito da hora, é muito legal, bem feito, adoro todos os episódios!!! Sempre que posso vejo, gosto muito quando chega no final das resoluções dos crimes, eles sempre me surpreendem! Super recomendo!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rock Hill, SC
Its thrilling, informational, and makes you want to become a cop and do what the characters do in the movie. Not the best home alone show to watch, but it definitely puts things in perspective even in "real life".
Scarlett D.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO
My love for this show has no bounds. Olivia is goals and my favorite TV character in any show ever. I've watched this show all my life and will never stop. It's the best show on TV and nothing will ever be better.
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
This is hands down my favorite show to watch on tv! The actors and actresses are amazing! It is similar to Criminal Minds. Every episode is so good that I can't choose a favorite. It is a must see television show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?