Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

This show is so addicting! I watch reruns all the time and the new episode are great too! I love the old and he new characters and the complex episodes. They try to keep it relevant to our time. 10/10 would recommend.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.

Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
Nastassja W.
Nastassja W.

This show is awesome! They've made already more than 10 seasons and I've watched all of them. While I'm not a big fan of scary movies crime shows are right up my alley. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton, OR

I love this series! They have gone through a lot of different characters but that's expected after 17 seasons. Every episode is different and sometimes they collaborate with other shows on an episode which is awesome!
marqui m.
marqui m.
League City, TX

Favorite show ever ! I watch every chance I get , even know the full theme song ! 💞 If your interested in crime shows this is perfect ! Caught up on Netflix and watched every episode start with season 1 episode 1 ! (:
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA

I never miss an episode. I like how the show has a constant story instead of skipping stories each episode. MOST of the characters are likeable. Great acting and great storylines. This show is definitely a must watch.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV

This show is just a classic. Aside from the fact that it's extremely entertaining, I believe that this show can help women or men realize all the bad things that can happen. Also to just be aware of your surroundings.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO

This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Gardendale

Drama. suspense. and excitement. This show will touch your heart, intrigue you, and make you wonder about people in general. The acting is great, The scenery is accurate . Just a very good show. Not for kids though,.
Stephani m.
Stephani m.
Rosedale, MD

One word elliot!!!! Detective benson and elliot stable were my favorite i only like the old episodes with them as partners. I don't lije the newer ones as much but i love the show in ots entirely. Def would recommend
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now