Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA

I can watch this show all the time no matter what!!
If your into crime shows this is the show for you. The story lines seem very real and make you want to consider thinking twice about actions you do! Defiantly a family fav!
Faith V.
Faith V.
Elliot lake, Ontario

I watched this on Netflix and the series was so good that I had to buy it. It really puts a serious perspective of how poorly treated some people are, and it's good that the criminals are getting the punishment they deserve.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX

I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC

Always has been a good show. Keeps you hooked that's for sure. Never a dull moment and makes you feel like your working along with them or at least I feel that way haha. Can't go wrong with watching and re watching episodes.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN

I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX

Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA

A praise worthy classic. The show definitely has declined since loosing most of the original cast including Munch, Stabler, and Cragen. But there is still over 10 excellent season to binge watch that are well worth the time.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

Currently rewatching every episode on Hulu. This show is so suspenseful and every episode has a twist. There's always a marathon on. The cast is always great no matter who leaves or joins. Just don't ever get rid of Benson !
Liz T.
Liz T.

BEST.SHOW.ON.THE.PLANET. I can watch SVU marathons all day long. If you are into crime scenes and cops then this the show for you. The cast is phenomenal and the show is honestly a great binge watching show. Highly recommend
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now