BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kailee S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm not going back home and I just want you back home and my sister and my cousins sister sister lol lol she is my mom my mom is so annoying lol but she doesn't have a good sister lol but she is so annoying
Kyndal S.
i have only watched one episode with my mom, but that one episode made me want to watch it all. it provided a controversial subject that was perfect. and it made me want to have a job in the law field.
Asia W.
Cincinnati, OH
This show is one of those that's easy to have running in the background while doing housework or studying. It can be decently interesting if just watching, but isn't too intense that you can't look away for a moment. The plots can get a bit tried though, they tend to recycle.
Averi C.
Paris, TX
Although this show has so grossness to it, the theme of overcoming evil in the world and righting wrongs makes the show so incredible. Another show that would be great to watch as a couple or a show you just watch by yourself eating popcorn and screaming at the mean people!
Veronica G.
Corpus Christi, TX
YES! The suspense of the show and the acting of the characters are amazing! It's like CSI which used to be my fav until I got into law and order. I can literally binge watch all day, it's a must watch!
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Very addicting show. Its not very often that I will rewatch episodes, but this is one show that I would. If you like to watch police investigation shows, with a good story line, then this is for you.
Rakel M.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is my favorite show of all time. The actors and actresses are so amazing and their acting is really good. This show is similar to the other law and order shows, but better. I don't have a favorite scene because it's all so good. Yes I would recommend watching it to others.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I LOVE Law & Order: SVU. The story line is always good and keeps me guessing. It's not too violent that I can't have it on during the day. The actors are what make this show amazing. I watch it every Tuesday.
ana s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ive watched this show from the beginning and still highly enjoy it because of the main characters. e visto este show desde el principio y me reteencanta aun hasta hoy por los protagonistas principales.
Jenni S.
This show can get so intense sometimes. It can stop your breath and it can make you cry. If you have a history of sexual abuse I would say it could be a triggering show at times. Over all I recommend it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?