BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alexis W.
Everybody has seen this show. It's obviously the best law and order. No need to even watch any of the others. I actually haven't watched the latest episodes but I really need to get back to it. It's on Netfix too.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Pop Culture Expert
Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
Mary S.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! This show is so amazing, and I am in love with Stabler and Benson! This show is such a great drama, and I never stop watching this show! The actors are amazing, and it's just so good!
summer b.
San Marcos, TX
Law & Order just started its 18 season. As always, it started with a bang. The acting is amazing. I have been watching this show every year since it came out. It is unique and really keeps you guessing to the end.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Love this show! Have watched all the seasons and I am excited to see there is a new season on! It just keeps getting better. I prefer this show over all the other law and order shows! This is a must watch tv show.
Shelby P.
Rock Hill, SC
Its thrilling, informational, and makes you want to become a cop and do what the characters do in the movie. Not the best home alone show to watch, but it definitely puts things in perspective even in "real life".
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT
Great show. One of the reasons I'm in college to be a para legal. Really gets your brain thinking. Very into character detail and believability plus that opening and closing music!!! I can hear it right now!!! Lol
Jimena R.
White Plains, NY
I can watch this all day and all night its so interesting and intence i can never get enough. I love the epesode where the little kid is friend with gang memvers that make him do bad things that he doesn't wnat to.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
Who could not like this show? I think Ice Tea finally found his place! I love how the show grips you and makes you feel as if you were right there. I mean come on guys, why do you think it had been on for so long?
Monica R.
Wakefield, MA
Great show! Timeless. It was better when Elliot was on the show, but I still watch it from time to time. It helps that it is on netflix so you never have to go without a Stabler and Benson fix! Overall great show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?