Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

This show is so addicting! I watch reruns all the time and the new episode are great too! I love the old and he new characters and the complex episodes. They try to keep it relevant to our time. 10/10 would recommend.
Dawnn A.
Dawnn A.
Mesquite, TX

Im into all kind of crime shows. How can you not enjoy this? One of the best! Twist and turns . Ups and downs. And even maybe some tears might fall down. But it's hard not to stop! You'll end up watching it for hours.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA

I never miss an episode. I like how the show has a constant story instead of skipping stories each episode. MOST of the characters are likeable. Great acting and great storylines. This show is definitely a must watch.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton, OR

I love this series! They have gone through a lot of different characters but that's expected after 17 seasons. Every episode is different and sometimes they collaborate with other shows on an episode which is awesome!
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I can believe love this series and seen more of 20 chapters of them I love for friendship and affection have among them, I like they solve each case and the agile that are the best actors and best acting the recommend
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO

This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
marqui m.
marqui m.
League City, TX

Favorite show ever ! I watch every chance I get , even know the full theme song ! 💞 If your interested in crime shows this is perfect ! Caught up on Netflix and watched every episode start with season 1 episode 1 ! (:
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.

I love watching this show even re runs! They never get old! Great acting and good scenerios!! Sometimes it related to today's world problems! Kinda cool watching cities and their issues! Recommend watching for action!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI

I love how real the characters feel I this show. They feel relatable and down to earth, easy to connect with. The episodes are well written and, while they may be sad, are also a true depiction of real life instances.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.

Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?