BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Mary S.
Mary S.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! This show is so amazing, and I am in love with Stabler and Benson! This show is such a great drama, and I never stop watching this show! The actors are amazing, and it's just so good!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Greenfield, IN
Action packed and great show to watch! I love the two main characters. While it is similar to other law enforcement shows it also has its own great scenes and unique characters which make it even more interesting.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rock Hill, SC
Its thrilling, informational, and makes you want to become a cop and do what the characters do in the movie. Not the best home alone show to watch, but it definitely puts things in perspective even in "real life".
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Everybody has seen this show. It's obviously the best law and order. No need to even watch any of the others. I actually haven't watched the latest episodes but I really need to get back to it. It's on Netfix too.
Madalyn N.
Madalyn N.
This is hands down my favorite show to watch on tv! The actors and actresses are amazing! It is similar to Criminal Minds. Every episode is so good that I can't choose a favorite. It is a must see television show.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Eighty four, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show! The actors are great and the story lines are very interesting! I have probably seen every episode 5 times. Love mariska hargitay and Christopher meloni. My favorite of all the law and order series.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Pop Culture Expert
Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Love this show! Have watched all the seasons and I am excited to see there is a new season on! It just keeps getting better. I prefer this show over all the other law and order shows! This is a must watch tv show.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great! It's always so very interesting and usually a little scary, too. The storylines are fascinating and the acting is superb. This is one of my favorite shows; I always look forward to watching it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?