Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

Love this show. I watch it almost everyday. Its interesting as well as helpful. Most episodes teach you something new and help you watch out for real life situations. I feel safer knowing some things I learned from this show.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC

DUNDUN. This is my absolute favorite show. It's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds. The acting is always on point. This show is not for those faint of heart or for young children. But if you like crime shows its a must watch.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Ellijay , Ga

I love the show I love the fact that they come up with new story lines to keep you entertained plus they have new characters let me think "Beasts Obession" is pretty cool a definitely a must watch and it will be new obsession
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

My sister makes me watch this show but it's started to grow on me. Great acting, interesting episodes, and exciting action. I prefer this over Ncis and other shows of that nature. Great storyline and just a great show overall
Aja B.
Aja B.
Euless, TX

Seriously the best cop drama series ever!!! I watch this on repeat probably every Sunday while I fold laundry.. Nothing better than fresh sheets and law and order: SVU!! If you haven't seen it.. Watch it and you'll thank me..
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

A television program about an elite law enforcement division called the Special Victims Unit. The officers not only fight to find the bad guys, they fight to bring justice for the victims and fight for the victims themselves.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bakersfield, CA

Easily the most interesting show. I have watched this since it came out and it has never left me disappointed (except when Elliot left).
It's always riveting and it keeps my attention. Great show, great writing, great actors!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Columbus, OH

This is one of my favorite series! The special victims unit is beyond the best SVU to watch. Great characters and great plots! I love the acting and the stories are extremely realistic. I would definitely recommend this show!
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY

Favorite show ever. Hands down. Takes on everyday sensitive political and social issues with an impact and still graceful and twists every episode. Have been watching this show for 13 seasons and still haven't lost interest!
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC

Always has been a good show. Keeps you hooked that's for sure. Never a dull moment and makes you feel like your working along with them or at least I feel that way haha. Can't go wrong with watching and re watching episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now