Add a Photo

Brea B.
Zachary, LA
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows! It has suspense in every episode, the actors are amazing & the script is very realist! A Similar show is Criminal Minds. I would most definitely recommend this series.
Sassy B.
Sassy B.
Pleasant City, OH
I'm so excited to be the best thing to say I have a good time to go back and I don't think that the two sides to be the same thing to say I have a great way for the next few weeks of a sudden it was not immediately
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This is my favorite Law and Order show. Not just for story purposes but the actors are just awesome from the detectives to the prosecuting attorney and even criminal psychologist. Mariska Hargitay is my favorite :)
Diana B.
Diana B.
Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Kauane R.
Kauane R.
Acho muuuuuuuuuuuuito da hora, é muito legal, bem feito, adoro todos os episódios!!! Sempre que posso vejo, gosto muito quando chega no final das resoluções dos crimes, eles sempre me surpreendem! Super recomendo!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Been watching since I was child. I still watch all the reruns that play on the USA channel anytime they are on. Great story lines and even better acting. One of my favorite shows of all time! This is a must watch!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Cloquet
Great show, I've been watching it from nearly the beginning and I'm still enjoying it. It's been through a lot of changes but it alway seems to stay relevant and I keep enjoying the topics that the show addresses.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rock Hill, SC
Its thrilling, informational, and makes you want to become a cop and do what the characters do in the movie. Not the best home alone show to watch, but it definitely puts things in perspective even in "real life".
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Greenfield, IN
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Action packed and great show to watch! I love the two main characters. While it is similar to other law enforcement shows it also has its own great scenes and unique characters which make it even more interesting.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
This show is great! It's always so very interesting and usually a little scary, too. The storylines are fascinating and the acting is superb. This is one of my favorite shows; I always look forward to watching it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?