Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ventura M.
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like this show because it's the actors have their own live within the shows and eveything I see it it's always something new and it cool because most of the things they show is that some one live though that
Ali A.
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO

A good show for background noise. The subject matter can be problematic for many reasons. The later seasons appear to be getting more and more soapbox driven. Acting is...decent. Mariska Hartigay is the shining star.
K G.
K G.
Kansas City, MO

There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
angie s.
angie s.

Got most into this show within the last couple years. I LOVE crime. That's what i am going to school for. I enjoy the fa t that this show brings light to real life criminal issues that go on through the US and world.
katie s.
katie s.
Silver Spring, MD

I personally find law & order: svu very interesting because there are so many stories (fictional) of course but they are so different and they just open your eyes. I watched svu on netflix daily untill i finished it.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.

Love love this show. I've been watching this show from the beginning all eight seasons. I never get tired of watching it I can re watch it all the time! it's so good if you like crime and trying to solve the mystery.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.

Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows, I also rewatch on Netflix the episodes that I really liked.
after watching it makes you pay attention to people and notice things that you might not have noticed before.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Covington, KY

Intriguing and addicting! Once you get sucked in to one of their many marathons, you just can't escape! It can be dark and somewhat disturbing at times, but is relevant and develops many story lines from real events.
Juliette S.
Juliette S.

One of my all time favorite shows! Netflix has a bunch of seasons of SVU, but Hulu has all 17 if you're interested. This show is a bit heavy with its content, but it is just so amazing, entertaining, and interesting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tucson, AZ

Love love love this Netflix series. I would stay up until four am watching this showing. Every episode is different. I got super attached to the characters. Very good acting. I am so excited to watch the new episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now