Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA

Many many nights were spent watching this with my sister and mom. The chemistry between these actors and actresses was amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) was my fav and seemed the most relatable character on the show.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Reno

Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa

I love this show. I've really gotten attached to most characters. I think the acting is better in the newer episodes. Sometimes the show can be a little too "graphic" so we turn it off - but overall it's a great show.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

This show is so addicting! I watch reruns all the time and the new episode are great too! I love the old and he new characters and the complex episodes. They try to keep it relevant to our time. 10/10 would recommend.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin, Tx

This is probably one of my most favorite shows.... I b live that it has brought to light the prevalence of sexual crimes and in some ways has given people the courage to report these crimes instead of normalizing them
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI

I love how real the characters feel I this show. They feel relatable and down to earth, easy to connect with. The episodes are well written and, while they may be sad, are also a true depiction of real life instances.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Dighton, MA

I love Law and Order SVU because it's very informative about certain scary situations. The actors are fantastic & get very into character. These stories can very well occur in real life which is why i love it so much!
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Corona, CA

This show is bomb. Every season, they try to at least incorporate a major event that happened in real life into that season and they always make it good. All of the episodes are very informative and depicts true life.
Dawnn A.
Dawnn A.
Mesquite, TX

Im into all kind of crime shows. How can you not enjoy this? One of the best! Twist and turns . Ups and downs. And even maybe some tears might fall down. But it's hard not to stop! You'll end up watching it for hours.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?