Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Ellijay , Ga

I love the show I love the fact that they come up with new story lines to keep you entertained plus they have new characters let me think "Beasts Obession" is pretty cool a definitely a must watch and it will be new obsession
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Great entertainment that really draws you in to make you want to know more about the main characters and it is relevant and up to date with things that are happening at the time of the shows, leaves you wanting more each time
Megan C.
Megan C.
Columbus , Oh

You can't go wrong with this show. I love the characters and the stories and the drama. This is my fall back show every time I'm in between current shows because there are so many seasons and I could watch it a million times.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA

I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for years. I love how they have a different story every week. Never boring thats for sure. I miss some of the other actors that have gone on. But all in all I love the show. REcommend sure.
Katie S.
Katie S.

After so many years I'm impressed that they still manage to keep their stories fresh and relatable. Mariska Hargitay is a hero and watching her portray an advocate for assault victims gives me faith in actual law enforcement.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA

I shows that deal with crime scenes and similar to CSI and ncis and many other shows I don't have a favorite scene i just enjoy watching them good actors that are good at acting definitely must watch show if like crime scenes
Azalia B.
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA

Can't get enough of Law and Order SVU! I constantly binge watch this show on Hulu and XfinityGo! I try to solve all the cases right away. The acting is phenomenal and a lot of the time the cases are based on real life events.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Huntington, IN

Obsessed does not truly state how in love with this show I am. It plays in Tuesday's and Thursday's on USA. And I watch it all day long. I absolutely am hooked!! The story lines, the drama, the real life tie ins. It is great!
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC

DUNDUN. This is my absolute favorite show. It's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds. The acting is always on point. This show is not for those faint of heart or for young children. But if you like crime shows its a must watch.
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA

This is one of my FAVORITE TV shows. I love a good cop and detective series. Detective Benson is a strong level headed woman and always tries her hardest to get to the bottom of a case and seek justice for those who are hurt.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now