Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this series that in real life pass such situations all players are my favorite actress is incredible. Police investigating muy. Favoritos cene It is when a girls school killed and a girl. They put in a trunk
Moranda M.
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV
I feel like I watch the same things happen over and over again but i can't stop watching it! The acting is so good and the story lines are something that could happen to anyone! Definitely one of my favorite shows!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snook, TX
Love this TV show, got into it with older sister and honestly will drag you in if you watch for a little while. I do, highly suggest for anyone looking for a reality like crime TV show to watch in their spare time.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Somerset, KY
I've seen probably ever episode but I could watch them over and over and never get bored. Love the actors and the story lines. My favorite out of all the law and order series. I would definitely recommend watching!
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely my favorite show! The drama and action is amazing! Very intense and the cliffhangers are so great! Will never get tired of watching this show! Love the main characters, the actors portray them very well.
Jada D.
Jada D.
Law and order is a very very good show is nice to see bag guys getting caught but is just a show and you don't need cable to watch thisand I definitely recommend this so to anyone who is into law and criminal stuff
Brea B.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
Oct. 4, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and Order SVU is one of my favorite shows! It has suspense in every episode, the actors are amazing & the script is very realist! A Similar show is Criminal Minds. I would most definitely recommend this series.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC
This show gets you so hooked it is thrilling espically if you like investigating and spying type of things it gets you thinking you can be an detective ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love watching this show it is really good so much mystery
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Who doesn't enjoy law and order?! I love the mystery in this show. If there's nothing on TV you can always watch law and order! The actors are great as well as the scenes! And this is of course by far a good watch!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Smithfield, VA
I love SVU. I have watched this show for quite some time. These crimes happen in NYC and the SVU is set out to solve each and every one of their cases. Homeside and sexual assaults are often the focus of this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?