Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA

I never miss an episode. I like how the show has a constant story instead of skipping stories each episode. MOST of the characters are likeable. Great acting and great storylines. This show is definitely a must watch.
Nastassja W.
Nastassja W.

This show is awesome! They've made already more than 10 seasons and I've watched all of them. While I'm not a big fan of scary movies crime shows are right up my alley. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO

This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA

Law & order is an all time favorite. It's always on TV so u can always catch an episode I have watched many of the episodes so sometimes I end up watching a rerun. It's a good show mirroring what happens in real life.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa

I love this show. I've really gotten attached to most characters. I think the acting is better in the newer episodes. Sometimes the show can be a little too "graphic" so we turn it off - but overall it's a great show.
Yani L.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY

Love watching this show. It's one of my favorites to watch on Netflix. Anything mystery or crime related is so entertaining to watch, in my opinion. They usually have great actors which makes the show feel more real.
Ali A.
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO

A good show for background noise. The subject matter can be problematic for many reasons. The later seasons appear to be getting more and more soapbox driven. Acting is...decent. Mariska Hartigay is the shining star.
Ventura M.
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA

I really like this show because it's the actors have their own live within the shows and eveything I see it it's always something new and it cool because most of the things they show is that some one live though that
Cecey V.
Cecey V.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! If it had to be the only show I could watch, I wouldn't mind! The different stories all throughout the almost 20 seasons are so heartfelt and intense! It's a great show! I hope they never cancel it!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Everett, WA

One of my favorite shows to watch while I am going to sleep or just trying to pass the time.bi live criminal shows and love to watch what happens to the criminals. It helps me understand our judicial process as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now