BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sarah M.
Snook, TX
Love this TV show, got into it with older sister and honestly will drag you in if you watch for a little while. I do, highly suggest for anyone looking for a reality like crime TV show to watch in their spare time.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
I have been watching this series since I was I college. I like it because it is similar to CSI and Cold Case which I like those types of shows. My favorite was when Christopher Meloni was on the show. A must watch!
I love this series that in real life pass such situations all players are my favorite actress is incredible. Police investigating muy. Favoritos cene It is when a girls school killed and a girl. They put in a trunk
I love every episodic. Even if I've seen it before I'll watch it again. It's always interesting. I love Olivia, she's my favorite one on the show and her son. I don't have a favorite one because there all so good.
Brittney M.
Eighty four, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Love this show! The actors are great and the story lines are very interesting! I have probably seen every episode 5 times. Love mariska hargitay and Christopher meloni. My favorite of all the law and order series.
Madalyn N.
This is hands down my favorite show to watch on tv! The actors and actresses are amazing! It is similar to Criminal Minds. Every episode is so good that I can't choose a favorite. It is a must see television show.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I have been watching this show for countless number of years. Even as many seasons as we are later, it has not gone down hill like most other shows eventually do. I'm one of those people who watch it every Sunday.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Pop Culture Expert
This show is great! It's always so very interesting and usually a little scary, too. The storylines are fascinating and the acting is superb. This is one of my favorite shows; I always look forward to watching it!
Sarah P.
Greenfield, IN
Action packed and great show to watch! I love the two main characters. While it is similar to other law enforcement shows it also has its own great scenes and unique characters which make it even more interesting.
Diana B.
Great series love the characters and now they use real life stories and the characters are great. There has been changed but the series keep things fresh I have been watching this show since the start and love it.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?