BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
My favorite television series ever!!! So many good one-liners by IceT and the connection between Elliot and Liv is amazing. I wish Elliot and a bunch of the other characters didn't leave after season 12.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA
In this time we only see bad things happening all around the world, this shows helps us to be aware that we need to take care of our families and us. And this show also gives hope when they positive resolve a crime. We learnd that we need to help the police and be aware, nice show.
Kelsey K.
Dexter, MO
Really enjoy this show. You get attached to the characters and since there are so many episodes you can never run out of new ones to watch. The acting is great and the stories are entertaining. Really draws you in and leaves you wanting to watch more. I would recommend this show.
Mikaela K.
All my life I've wanted to work in the FBI so I've always watched these kinds of shows. I am currently going into the Air Force and later applying for the FBI because of this show I am chasing my dreams.
Jennifer M.
Bronx, NY
Legit love this show. If you're interested in cop and investigative shows you'll love this! Svu is awesome and so are the actors that are in it. Watch one show and you'll see why it's a great show. Enjoy!
Amber O.
White, GA
One of my all time favorite shows that has been around for years! It's suspense keeps me on my toes and guessing what the outcome could be! The scenarios/situations on the show are realistic and could happen, so it is interesting to see the outcomes and how everything plays out.
Claudia A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best of the bunch, the characters are engaging and when they introduce characters you don't feel they are out of place. The show has never messed with a good formula and the subjects are very interesting.
Hope N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have seen every episode at least once. This show is both realistic and brutal and heart-breaking and current and also heart-warming and sweet and even funny in its own way. It definitely follows a formula, but that formula works and I think the show remains enjoyable to watch.
Bri R.
Clarence Center
My friend hate's gory things, scary things, and police shows but she loves this show just as much as I do. It's so funny to watch and you get to love the characters as the show goes on. I don't think i can choose one scene as being my favorite. I think that this show is just great.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?