Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
Puyallup, WA

I honestly can say this show is very addicting but I love it so much! I have seen probably every episode to date. If you like shows like criminal minds or crime investigation shows I guarantee you will love this show!
marqui m.
marqui m.
League City, TX

Favorite show ever ! I watch every chance I get , even know the full theme song ! 💞 If your interested in crime shows this is perfect ! Caught up on Netflix and watched every episode start with season 1 episode 1 ! (:
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Dighton, MA

I love Law and Order SVU because it's very informative about certain scary situations. The actors are fantastic & get very into character. These stories can very well occur in real life which is why i love it so much!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO

I like this show a lot. It gets really interesting to see some of the cases. It is similar to a lot of other crime shows though so there isn't a lot that sets it apart. I like the actors in this one though. Good show!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH

This show is like my crack! I love when there's some mystery but I also love when people are brought to justice which happens more on this show than in real life. You end up feeling like you really know the characters
Eva L.
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV

This show is just a classic. Aside from the fact that it's extremely entertaining, I believe that this show can help women or men realize all the bad things that can happen. Also to just be aware of your surroundings.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Corona, CA

This show is bomb. Every season, they try to at least incorporate a major event that happened in real life into that season and they always make it good. All of the episodes are very informative and depicts true life.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO

This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa

I love this show. I've really gotten attached to most characters. I think the acting is better in the newer episodes. Sometimes the show can be a little too "graphic" so we turn it off - but overall it's a great show.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA

Many many nights were spent watching this with my sister and mom. The chemistry between these actors and actresses was amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) was my fav and seemed the most relatable character on the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now