Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Great show that keeps you on the edge of your seat really intense gripping stories within the series and incredible actors that make the stories feel so real life which some have actually been based off real events!
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Johanny R.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA
Even though this show is fictional I think that the cases most people can relate to. It also teaches about law and what to do in case something similar were to happen to you very educational which Is why we love it.
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Bethesda, MD
Oct. 5, 2016, 2:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show and I have been following for a long time. I love the actors on the show! It definitely improved a lot in the past few years. There are a lot of shows similar to this one but it's worth watching anyways.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Love the crime and mystery. Have always loved CSI. Blue bloods. Numbers. Any Criminal justice type shows and movies I love. Love the actors and how they don't change all the time. A must watch show.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
This show is amazing! It's been on forever! It definitely is interesting and keeps you on your toes and makes you wonder. If you like crime based shows this is for you! I would recommend this to people of all ages!
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I wish I can go back and start this series from the beginning. I love the story between Stabler and Benson. I feel like I am actually more alert in my everyday life because I have watched and seen so many senarios.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Grapevine, TX
I fall asleep to this show every night. It is compelling, intriguing and exciting. The characters are realistic and believable. The story line keeps me coming back for more. I love it and recommend it all the time.
Carley C.
Carley C.
Cusseta, Al
I couldn't even begin to think of anything negative to say about Law & Order SVU. I remember watching it with my grandma when is as little and I have been addicted ever sense. Hands down the best television series.
Kimmie M.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
My go to show. Love Olivia Benson and how her character has progressed throughout the years. Although the show doesn't deal with pleasant topics, I enjoy seeing the legal process and seeing the criminal get theirs.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?