Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marti D.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA

I love this show I love this show I love this show and I love Benson hair this show is so eye opening true Everything is there are dangers all around us so we should be careful but enjoy our lives to the fullest extent
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

I could binge watch this show for hours. Of course it's like all of the other crime shows, but it focuses more on the victims and raises awareness. I don't particularly have a favorite scene, but I recommend this show.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL

Great show! The story lines are so intriguing and really get you invested in the characters quickly! Actors do a great job in taking over their characters. Similar to other law and order shows, definitely a must watch!
Alina S.
Alina S.
Minneola, FL

Amazing show! Based on true stories, so I love the realistic feel of it. It honestly makes me feel like I should be aware of my surrounding everywhere I go. Some episodes can be very upsetting. I recommend watching it.
Amya L.
Amya L.
Joliet, IL

Law and order is one of my favorite shows. I binge watch this show all the time! I was devastated when detective stabler left the show but the replacements are pretty good but it's not the same. I still love it though.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Englewood, CO

This show gives you so much insight and perspective about sexual abuse. It gives you an idea on how to speak to victims and gives victims the confidence to speak out about their abuse and abusers. It is a must watch!!!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Jackson, MS

Always super suspenseful. Sometimes you can make out the ending, but sometimes you would have never seen it coming. The cast is great and their acting skills are on point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
marqui m.
marqui m.
League City, TX

Favorite show ever ! I watch every chance I get , even know the full theme song ! 💞 If your interested in crime shows this is perfect ! Caught up on Netflix and watched every episode start with season 1 episode 1 ! (:
Geanavon C.
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX

This show keeps me hooked. If it's on when I turn on the tv, it immediately grabs your attention. It's different from others shows because it touches all of your emotions. It's definitely a show you want to check out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?