BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Conover, NC
This show gets you so hooked it is thrilling espically if you like investigating and spying type of things it gets you thinking you can be an detective ūüėāūüėā I love watching this show it is really good so much mystery
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Love this show. Love the crime and mystery. Have always loved CSI. Blue bloods. Numbers. Any Criminal justice type shows and movies I love. Love the actors and how they don't change all the time. A must watch show.
Moranda M.
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV
I feel like I watch the same things happen over and over again but i can't stop watching it! The acting is so good and the story lines are something that could happen to anyone! Definitely one of my favorite shows!
Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
Victoria, Tx
I wish I can go back and start this series from the beginning. I love the story between Stabler and Benson. I feel like I am actually more alert in my everyday life because I have watched and seen so many senarios.
Kimmie M.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
My go to show. Love Olivia Benson and how her character has progressed throughout the years. Although the show doesn't deal with pleasant topics, I enjoy seeing the legal process and seeing the criminal get theirs.
Carley C.
Carley C.
Cusseta, AL
Pop Culture Expert
I couldn't even begin to think of anything negative to say about Law & Order SVU. I remember watching it with my grandma when is as little and I have been addicted ever sense. Hands down the best television series.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Somerset, KY
Pop Culture Expert
I've seen probably ever episode but I could watch them over and over and never get bored. Love the actors and the story lines. My favorite out of all the law and order series. I would definitely recommend watching!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This is my favorite Law and Order show. Not just for story purposes but the actors are just awesome from the detectives to the prosecuting attorney and even criminal psychologist. Mariska Hargitay is my favorite :)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
I have been watching this series since I was I college. I like it because it is similar to CSI and Cold Case which I like those types of shows. My favorite was when Christopher Meloni was on the show. A must watch!
Ramona M.
Ramona M.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely my favorite show! The drama and action is amazing! Very intense and the cliffhangers are so great! Will never get tired of watching this show! Love the main characters, the actors portray them very well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?