BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Bengali G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can binge watch these for days on end. Mariska is my all time favorite. She is a good person on screen and in real life. I happened to meet her once and she is wonderful!!!
Aimee S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Law and Order SVU but I find myself only watching it at night when I cannot sleep and there are tons of reruns on. They have good actors and good acting but it is kind of repetitive. I basically keep it on for the background noise but I do like the show. I liked it a lot better when it first came out, but now I am more into NCIS, so I find that NCIS is a better alternative to this show. Law and Order SVU is definitely good to watch in the middle of the night because they play them one after another all night long usually.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Amazing show! Has been in the air for a very long time and it never gets dull or repetitive! It is fiction but the events are all things that happen daily in our world. It is suspense, emotional, romantic, touching, nerve racking, funny and relatable all at the same time it is a all around great show! I watch marathons when the season isn't new on air and I keep track of when the new season is to start when it has started I never miss a episode and I watch it every day even if it is a episode Ive seen ten times! A amazing show that never gets old!
Angela C.
I absolutely adore this show. I am still not sure how I feel about the cast changes, what with Munch, the Captain, Stabler leaving, but it is still a good show. I love how it doesn't always end with the good guys save the day, it shows more of the reality, showing the people getting justice, but that there are flaws and justice isn't always served. I do find it kind of surreal the way these episodes are done months in advance but here lately a lot of the time it will be related to something that just broke the news a week ago.
Elle T.
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! The best of the best for me! Love the characters especially Benson. And their storyline is very interesting. And they do keep up with the trends and talk of today. (Was sad to see Amaro go though. ) I also like on how they sometimes do a crossover with the Chicago PD , Fire and Med.
This is my go-to rerun show when I'm bored or sad or whenever I just feel like watching something. I can never get tired of watching Law and Order : SVU.
I hope they keep on continuing the show!
Kudos to Wolf !
Debra P.
"Law & Order: SVU" is a procedural with familiar characters, you-can-see-them-coming plot twists, and an emphasis on situation with just enough character development to keep you invested in the relationship dynamics without overshadowing the crime. It's gotten a bit predictable as the seasons go by, but "Law & Order: SVU" is a comfortable fit for a show that you can watch without paying close attention to. The zeitgesty, "ripped from the headlines" stories and tidbits about the law offer some welcome cultural context. Not a challenging show, but it's enjoyable TV for watching during my gym workouts, where it's often playing when I'm there, or while working on repetitive household chores.
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
My all-time favorite show. The storyline is vague enough to where you don't have to watch them in order, but detailed enough to where you get invested in the characters.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is one of the best and most underrated shows on TV. It stars Christopher Meloni as Elliot Stabler, a tough-as-nails detective who makes his hatred of pedophiles and child molesters well known many times throughout the show. He has another side, a vicious side, that Criminal Intent's Robert Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) lacks. I'm very pleased that he's been nominated for an Emmy. Mariska Hargitay won an Emmy for her performance as Olivia Benson, another fantastic detective.
Alison Q.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
SVU is another one of my favorite tv shows, I love cop & thrill shows & this has that and more. Very suspenseful, once you get hooked you will not want to stop. I have watched reruns multiple times & still can't get tired of the same episode. its like no matter how many times you watch it you still get a sense of thrill like you've never seen it before. #1 TV SHOW ON MY LIST. if you haven't watched it i recommend you get yourself a netflix and start from episode one because you don't want to miss anything
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is really good when it comes to suspense. I love mystery, so I would always try to be one of the detectives, and figure out who the killer was before they did.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?