Add a Photo

Photos (23)
johanna j.
johanna j.
monrovia, CA

Honestly this is my ultimate all time favorite show. i have seen ALL seasons and well they are just amazing. Idk how many times I've caught myself crying, laughing, enraged, etc you name it! the cast is just amazing and Mariska aka Olivia is the best! i totally recommend tho show. She's such a great inspiration. if this show ever ends anytime soon, it will be the death of me.
paulina m.
paulina m.
Panama,panama

is an American police procedural, legal, crime drama television series set in New York City, episodes will go into detail about detective's personal lives and how they may or may not tie into the crimes dealt with during the show. Typical episodes follow the detectives and their colleagues as they investigate and prosecute sexually based offenses. The show starred Christopher
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY

Hands down my favorite show on the planet. I started watching whenever I was in the fifth grade and have not stopped. Olivia Benson is my favorite character on this earth, and the fact that they have been able to keep the show alive and going for nearly eighteen years is incredible. The guest star list is one that can't be beat along with the supporting cast that Mariska has.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Lake Worth, FL

Me and my Fiance' Love watching this show, we watch several episodes a day. It is a well written show. The actors are really good, you feel like you are watching an actual criminal investigation. I stay glued to the TV when watching episodes of the show, it keeps you guessing who the guilty person is, and if they are going to be found guilty, and what is going to happen next.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA

This is my all time favorite show. There are so many seasons with tons of episodes each it will take you forever to complete it. The acting is okay in the first season but gets a lot better as the series goes on. I always recommend this to others. My all time favorite thing about this show is when they team up with Chicago fire and Chicago pd in a three episode investigation.
Emily W.
Emily W.

This is by far one of my favorite TV shows. It gives a great look into the tough work of an SVU detective and shows how controversial and difficult these types of cases are. Great actors, great acting....I would definitely recommend this. Because of the nature of the crimes investigated in these episodes, it may not fit for young children or people sensitive to these issues.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Love this show! One of my favorites!! My mom and I will sit and watch reruns every chance we get!! Even if I've seen an episode, I still enjoy it. I'm not the biggest fan of all the personal plots, I would much rather focus on the case(s) at hand. I do enjoy a sprinkle of personal plots but in my opinion I feel like there have been way more than a sprinkle in recent seasons.
BIANCA C.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA

My favorite show since 2006! I love to watch Benson and the guys! Also we can truly learn a lot about law with this show! Most of my knowledge about the subject came from it!
You can always watch it separately cause 90% of the episodes are independent but you can also watch chronologicaly. That way you'll learn a lot about the drama behind the main character! Wonderful show!
Le'Ann H.
Le'Ann H.
Augusta, GA

For whatever reason, this has to be my favorite Law and Order ever. I love the characters such as Benson and absolutely miss Stabler. The characters just form a bond and give off a heart pulling feeling that compels you and their efforts to help just makes a person feel good inside about terrible situations and it's also fun to follow along and try to solve the cases as well
Uilani A.
Uilani A.

i love SVU and because the older episodes air on tv regularly i know I haven't missed an episode. The impact that the show has in my real life is crazy. The mystery, drama and the on going reality that it brings. It helps me to be cautious of my surroundings and realize that these things actually happened. I swear that show has made me cry so many times with its story lines.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now