Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ida P.
Ida P.
I absolutely LOVE this show!!! I watched every episode on Netflix like 2-3 times. It actually teaches me a lot about the law and how the system really works behind what we see. Its enlightening and interesting to watch. I don't feel like I'm wasting my time so much as with other shows. I wish new episodes would upload on Netflix or on cable. I would def be watching
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
hoooo my gosh! where do i begin?! this is my favorite show of all time! i started watching it when i was 8 (i'm 20 now) and it is so dear to my heart. i'm so excited for the new season. the writing is perfect, the acting is phenomenal, characters and special guests are amazjng! it is the best law and order i my opinion. check it out if you haven't yet! #svudiehards
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Oct. 2, 2016, 8:26 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show never gets old I don't know what it is about law and order and it's staying power this show is great It takes place in NY and the episodes are almost too realistic I love when they take a story that I read in the news and portray it on screen it's hard to remember that it's fiction and not what actually happened i will be TIVOing this show until the end!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
No matter how many times I've watched this series, I will continue to watch reruns without a fail! I love this show!! I love that it has a strong independent woman as its staring role, and how she cares for women in their deepest time of need. The shows are actually enlightening, and show the legal sides perspective as well as how to be aware of ones surroundings.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Phoenix, AZ
Number one favorite show, ever ! I've seen all the seasons and can't wait for the new one coming up ! The characters are incredible; upset that some have left, though. :( But honestly, this show is so good it leaves you wanting to watch more and more. The excitement, the drama, the cliffhangers (too many) leaves you hanging off your seat. 2432/10 would recommend.
Elan Y.
Elan Y.
Absolutely obsessed, first binge watched this on netflix in college, and now it's my go-to when I'm turning on TV to kill time and not to watch a specific show. It's easy to follow without watching all episodes in order if you're looking for something noncommittal, but there's also a continuing story line that is great to follow if that's what you're looking for.
Kat B.
Kat B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Love the show. I think it's the best version of the Law and Order series's (is that a word?) anyways. When I first heard about it, I was thinking it was too raunchy of a subject to work for television. Having watched it, I became an instant fan. It reminds me that while there is a whole lot of evil in the world, there's also a whole lot more good fighting it off.
Nina W.
Nina W.
I love crime shows more than any other show on tv. I've watched so many of them and Law & Order SVU is one of my favorites. I like this show because it's very realistic,. Even though the show's disclaimer is that none of these stories happened in real life, many of the episodes closely follow real current events. I highly recommend this if you enjoy crime shows!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
Definitely my favorite law show! I love Detective Benson and how she stands up for what she believes in. You'll grow attached to the detectives and feel for the victims of the crimes. The only problem I have is when they end it without fully wrapping things up, but it's always insinuated what happened. If you're looking for a new crime drama, this could be it.
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
San Jose, CA
Who doesn't love SVU??? I watch it all the time and can proudly say that i've watched every single episode! The newer seasons are a little slow and I miss the old characters but I still watch it none the less. I would mention though that I can't watch it for an extended amount of time, It drains my mood and I end up having to watch some romcoms to even it out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?