Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

This show has been part of my childhood simply because I've always want to become like them working in criminal justice field. This show has been an all time favorite of mines. It connects what is or has happened in life to TV and adds a little spin to it and I enjoy that so if you like criminal things and or just interested to see what its about I recommend it 100% .
Selena A.
Selena A.

You'll get hooked on this show so fast. I've seen probably every episode. I love this show, because I love when they catch the criminal and they show exactly how they know he or she is the criminal like because of this and that but I don't like this show because it really shows you how messed up this world is and some of these situations really make your stomach turn.
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY

Want to get sucked into a TV worm hole? Just turn on the set and I'm pretty sure your cable is showing a 12 hour marathon of this show. I can't believe I haven't seen every episode yet. There are always celebrity cameos. I love how they use my city as their set. The other great thing is it doesn't really matter when you start watching, you always know what's going on.
Erica S.
Erica S.

I'm obsessed with Law and Order SVU! I've been watching it since 2009 (it's been running since 1998!) Every characters backstory is unique and full of depth. The growth and decline of the characters keeps you engaged and wanting to know more about them. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite team but every character has great quirks. Can't go wrong with Ice T.
Emily B.
Emily B.

I am an advocate for loving shows like this but I do think that this show is very repetitive and that many people don't like to watch the show because a lot of episodes are very similar to one another. Each show is a special victims case and each show ends on a happy note but some people don't love the show as much so I recommend it but do notice there is some flaws
Luke L.
Luke L.

Look, I'm a sucker for crime shows, but I never could understand the appear of Law & Order. Each episode feels the same in structure. The perp is almost always pretty obvious, the acting is either underplayed or overplayed (and not even in the entertaining way of Nicholas Cage, though I suppose no one will ever truly rival Nick Cage). It's just DULL from the get-go.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX

This is my absolute fav crime show ever written! I love all the actors in this show, especially Mariska Hargitay. She brings the show to life. This is an intense drama that deals with the most dispicable crimes and their drive to solve the case and give the families peace and closure and at the same time bringing the criminals to justice. Absolutely love this show!!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

hoooo my gosh! where do i begin?! this is my favorite show of all time! i started watching it when i was 8 (i'm 20 now) and it is so dear to my heart. i'm so excited for the new season. the writing is perfect, the acting is phenomenal, characters and special guests are amazjng! it is the best law and order i my opinion. check it out if you haven't yet! #svudiehards
Ida P.
Ida P.

I absolutely LOVE this show!!! I watched every episode on Netflix like 2-3 times. It actually teaches me a lot about the law and how the system really works behind what we see. Its enlightening and interesting to watch. I don't feel like I'm wasting my time so much as with other shows. I wish new episodes would upload on Netflix or on cable. I would def be watching
Kate C.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC

The first through maybe 10th season are great. Once Stabler left the show, I lost interest and no longer keep up. I do go back often to watch older episodes and there are enough there to re-visit. Sometimes the plot lines are a little outrageous in regards to characters' back stories (such as with Benson's half brother) but that is not often featured in the series.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now