BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Lauren H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
Love this show, I mean how could you not. It's been out forever and always keeps you interested. The characters are great, the scene settings are great, the story lines and plots are usually on point :)
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Considering I've seen every episode more than once, I'd say it's definitely worth watching. This show has changed how we look at victims of sexual violence and has helped give a voice to their struggles.
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL
The best show ever! Detective Benson is the best character in the show. It is similar to Law & Order, and CSI. Any scene with Benson is the best. She is an amazing actress. Everyone should watch the show!
Brittany N.
I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
I love those show. The way the go about each episode is unique and the details they include are amazing. I can rewatch any episode and see new details I didn't notice before! My favorite tv show all time!
Angel G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Shocking stories and technical criminals. You think you know what their sick minds are up to but they keep surprising you. The crime fighting detectives are Favourites of mine. I recommended this to anyone's. Educational as well
Chelsea D.
Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
gab c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who's your favourite character?
StAbler or benson?
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Why did Elliot stAbler leave the show
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How long are these episodes?