BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

Lyndsey C.
Love love love Law and Order SVU! I can watch a marathon and never get bored! I do miss Elliot in the new season! I love the actors that they have in place you feel as if they really are police officers!
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA
ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV
By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Abby C.
Why does this show even need reviewing? It's amazing, by far the greatest and most gripping out of all the Law & Order franchise. Benson is a tank. Stabler is a little emotional. Ice T is just fantastic all around. There are a lot of great drinking games that go along with this.
Domenique H.
New York
There is not a more classic show out there. This is by far the longest running Law and Order spin off, every season gets better, DA Barba is a boss, Olivia runs the worlds, and Finn is still my main man!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best crime/detective show . It keeps you on the edge of your seat . It isn't corny like most the similar shoes . You never know what coming , the actors are so good. I can literally watch for hours !
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
Kelsa j.
Nit the same after elliot left but still a great very real show. I love watching reruns on WE tv, IN television and whoever else plays them. If I can't find anything else I will find SVU and watch it all day.
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The show is interesting but sometimes it feels like the stores have all been told before. I feel like the creators may be running out of ideas for it. All in all, it's a great show. Just not a die-hard fan.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
is this more iike court cases or what?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Why did Elliot stAbler leave the show
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How long are these episodes?
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which do you prefer to watch law and order or criminal minds? #popculturebadge