BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Grace G.
I absolutely love Law and Order!!!! I watch it every time I get bored! It it's very similar to Criminal Minds. I love watching it, the actors and great and it is filmed great. You have to watch it!!!!!
Emmy G.
Union, NJ
Love Law & Order: SVU ! You can't definitely learn a lot from the show. So enticing . Such good acting! If you haven't watched it you don't know what your missing ! Definitely would recommend to watch.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Law and Order SVU is great it takes everyday life and put it into scenes out of everyday life the actors are so realistic and down to earth and I love the fact that every show is depicted from world wide events and I record every episode and watch with family on movie night
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for as long as I can remember. I like to watch all the reruns on USA and I have seen almost every episode!!! It's such an amazing show and Oliva Benson is amazing!!!!!
Jenna S.
Honolulu, HI
This show is very addicting. Once you start one episode it is so hard to stop. The actors are great. There are many seasons and episodes so it will last a long time. I have been watching this show for a very long time. I would most definitely recommend this show to my friends.
Magaly Z.
South Gate, CA
My all time favorite this show is very addicting even if every episode sometimes has nothing to do with one another they just keep coming up with new stories and I love how everything is so realistic.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Pop Culture Expert
5 stars! Some episodes are very emotional because of the nature of the show and special victims, but s lot to be learned and very interesting! Obviously the later episodes are better but all are worth watching!!
ana s.
Pop Culture Expert
Ive watched this show from the beginning and still highly enjoy it because of the main characters. e visto este show desde el principio y me reteencanta aun hasta hoy por los protagonistas principales.
Jasmine K.
Denver, CO
I don't know how this show went on for so long and still managed to be nothing shy of amazing. Maybe it was the heart that each character, maybe it was the horrific realization that people like this actually exist. Either way it's incredible and continues to keep me guessing.
Kayanna J.
Coram, NY
I love this show! Elliott and Olivia are a great match but ever since Elliott left this show isnt the same. I don`t watch the new episodes but I definitely make sure I watch the re runs that come on.
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite character?
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.