BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #1 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Shayla S.
Williston , ND
I love this show! I will watch reruns over and over again!! This has some of the best acting and story lines I've seen in a TV show!! This is a must watch TV show!! I love that is based on real stories!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
By far my absolute favorite shows! I'm hooked completely! The stories are so intriguing and the characters are very compelling. I love putting on a marathon of it while I work around the house! Olivia is the best
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Highly addictive show. I watch the current season on tv, I watch past seasons on netflix and hulu. Once I start with one episode, it becomes a binge watching session. Love all the celebrity guest cameos.
Brittany N.
I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
Kayla D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm addicted to this show! I've watches every episode from the first to now. One thing I don't like is that the show used to be more focused on "cases" and now it's more personal towards the detectives lives.
Gabrielle F.
Denville, NJ
I absolutely love all types of crime shows and Law and Order SVU definitely fits that. Watching them solve cases is so intriguing and the acting in the show is very realistic. It is similar to bones and castle which i also enjoy. I highly recommend this to crime solving fanatics.
Cristina C.
College Sta, TX
This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL
The best show ever! Detective Benson is the best character in the show. It is similar to Law & Order, and CSI. Any scene with Benson is the best. She is an amazing actress. Everyone should watch the show!
Jade H.
One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Amee J.
Bothell, WA
What I love about this show is that it is the prefect blend of corny and interesting. It's serious with the acknowledgement of its own campy quality at times. It has only actually gotten better and more interesting over time and what I love the most is that I never ever tire of it.
Chevetria T.
Greenville , SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?