BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Angel G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Shocking stories and technical criminals. You think you know what their sick minds are up to but they keep surprising you. The crime fighting detectives are Favourites of mine. I recommended this to anyone's. Educational as well
Jade H.
One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Nanite J.
Seriously my favorite show ever!!!! Nothing can compare to this. I've watched every episode of every season! It's repetitive yes.. But Olivia and stabler made this show amazing! The acting is too great!
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA
There are so many seasons for a reason! Real people take on real issues in a fictional way that is so realistic. These actors bring the show to life in a way that is both heart warming and gut wrenching.
Brandy L.
Shannon, MS
I've been watching this series for years! Can't wait for the new season to begin. These stories can be so sad but show what a team can do when working together. I think the Chicago series and some others should be close to the same type of series but I haven't watched those, yet
Lyndsey C.
Love love love Law and Order SVU! I can watch a marathon and never get bored! I do miss Elliot in the new season! I love the actors that they have in place you feel as if they really are police officers!
Lani K.
Minneapolis, MN
Love to watch this show! Have honestly been watching since I was a kid and have not ever gotten sick of it. Similar to the other Law and Order tv series, but by far my favorite. Have loved watching the different social issues it tackles and of course, Olivia Benson over the years.
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA
ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
Katie A.
Simi Valley, CA
Even though this show has been around forever, it is a show I will always choose to watch after a long day at work or just to have on. It's always heartbreaking & heartwarming at the same time to see humanity come to life. The situations feel so real and I love watch crime dramas!
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I binge watch this every summer. I can tell you who is guilty for every episode yet I still love to watch it. I never get tired of this show. It's great and I do recommend it to anyone! Worth your time!
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?