BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alyssa F.
Will always be a classic for me. I watch this show so often that I constantly have the theme song in my head. This show deals with serious topics in such a good way it almost de-stigmatizes it. If you love crime shows definitely watch it
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA
ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
Lauren H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Chelsea D.
Where to even begin? If you haven't seen this show yet, where have you been? SVU is easily the best detective show on TV. If you're looking for a new show to start watching, i highly recommend this one!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Considering I've seen every episode more than once, I'd say it's definitely worth watching. This show has changed how we look at victims of sexual violence and has helped give a voice to their struggles.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
I love those show. The way the go about each episode is unique and the details they include are amazing. I can rewatch any episode and see new details I didn't notice before! My favorite tv show all time!
Brittany N.
I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
This show is so many years strong. I still hope to see one of the characters as I casually stroll through Central Park *fingers crossed*. Ice T kills and Marissa's facial expressions are always on point.
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?
Krystal G.
How many years has SVU been running?
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
Who is your favorite guess star?
Meredith B.
West Point, GA
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
Darbi F.
Mount Vernon
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?