BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Maribel E.
Tukwila, Wa
Love this show always watch it when I'm off work ! The actors are amazing makes me feel like I'm there too. It's better than other tv series on tv related to crime/killers ! A deff must watch ! Recommend
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
Jamie S.
I have watched every season and episode 50 times or more. I will never get bored of the characters or the scenarios. I never get bored...it is entertaining but educational and factual. I seriously don't know what i will do when it ends. There will never be another show like this.
LaQwanza W.
S Charleston, WV
By far the best show of all time. Although it has changed up a lot since season 1, you can't help but to tune in every week. I love how they are basing shows off of what is happening in the world today.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
My husbands all time favorite series. It keeps current with issues in today's society and really gets you sucked into the story lines for the main characters as well as the victims. It is a must watch!!
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
I've bee watching this show since the beginning. The subject matter is sad but true. My favorite scenes are when Liv finally meets a man she can count on. Terrific actors, espicallybIce tea. I will continue to watch it till the end. A must watch for anyone who loves crime dramas
Shayla S.
Williston , ND
I love this show! I will watch reruns over and over again!! This has some of the best acting and story lines I've seen in a TV show!! This is a must watch TV show!! I love that is based on real stories!
Claudia A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best of the bunch, the characters are engaging and when they introduce characters you don't feel they are out of place. The show has never messed with a good formula and the subjects are very interesting.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Highly addictive show. I watch the current season on tv, I watch past seasons on netflix and hulu. Once I start with one episode, it becomes a binge watching session. Love all the celebrity guest cameos.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How long has this show been on TV for?
Gabby S.
Bloomington, MN
How is this show? Is it scary?
Who is your favorite character?
Ciara S.
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
Darbi F.
Mount Vernon
When you think of the years worth of seasons, what episode pops into your mind when you think of the show? Any favorites?