BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Alyssa F.
Will always be a classic for me. I watch this show so often that I constantly have the theme song in my head. This show deals with serious topics in such a good way it almost de-stigmatizes it. If you love crime shows definitely watch it
Abby C.
Why does this show even need reviewing? It's amazing, by far the greatest and most gripping out of all the Law & Order franchise. Benson is a tank. Stabler is a little emotional. Ice T is just fantastic all around. There are a lot of great drinking games that go along with this.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love crime shows and this is always running on some cable channel. I have them recorded onto my DVR so I can watch them while I get ready, when I eat, if I have nothing to watch. They are so intriguing!
Lauren H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA
There are so many seasons for a reason! Real people take on real issues in a fictional way that is so realistic. These actors bring the show to life in a way that is both heart warming and gut wrenching.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Considering I've seen every episode more than once, I'd say it's definitely worth watching. This show has changed how we look at victims of sexual violence and has helped give a voice to their struggles.
Skyler T.
Virginia Beach, VA
ALLTIME FAVORITE SHOW! I watch it every chance I get, like no other show! My favorite episode is called spectacle and the plot of it is so good the actors are amazing too this is a must watch tv series !
Brittany N.
I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
nida a.
Jamaica, NY
This show is so many years strong. I still hope to see one of the characters as I casually stroll through Central Park *fingers crossed*. Ice T kills and Marissa's facial expressions are always on point.
Gabby S.
How is this show? Is it scary?
Ciara S.
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
Who is your favorite character?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How long has this show been on TV for?
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???