BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
Law and order is honestly my lifeūüėā I watch at least 6 episodes a day. I seem to not get enough of it! the actors/actress are the best out there! i like that it focuses on just one specific thing. definently a watch!
Raine W.
Raine W.
One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX
This is just a great show to watch on an everyday basis. Anytime I don't have anything to watch this is the first thing I think of. All the episodes are different so you are never watching the same thing. I love it!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Newark , NJ
I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Watertown, NY
I have loved this show for years. Granted Christopher Meloni was my main man, the other co-stars they have brought in are amazing. There isn't one episode that I don't love, or has provoked thought and conversation.
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Grapevine, TX
I fall asleep to this show every night. It is compelling, intriguing and exciting. The characters are realistic and believable. The story line keeps me coming back for more. I love it and recommend it all the time.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
This show is amazing! It's been on forever! It definitely is interesting and keeps you on your toes and makes you wonder. If you like crime based shows this is for you! I would recommend this to people of all ages!
Moranda M.
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV
I feel like I watch the same things happen over and over again but i can't stop watching it! The acting is so good and the story lines are something that could happen to anyone! Definitely one of my favorite shows!
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Bethesda, MD
Great show and I have been following for a long time. I love the actors on the show! It definitely improved a lot in the past few years. There are a lot of shows similar to this one but it's worth watching anyways.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert
How long has this show been on TV for?
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
Who is your favorite character?
Allina T.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Can anyone else binge watch SVU all day???
Nereida A.
Nereida A.
Who would you like to guest star on an episode?