Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Law & order is more on the serious and had a dealer way of thinking when it comes to investigating. I like crimes and I'll always do. Watching mystery related stuff would always be my thing. You must watch this too.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Oct. 19, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I dont think i can get tired of watching this show. Sometimes i hate when there is no justice has me screaming or talkin to the tv lol. But it deals with real situatons that some times has you guessing till the end.
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX
This is just a great show to watch on an everyday basis. Anytime I don't have anything to watch this is the first thing I think of. All the episodes are different so you are never watching the same thing. I love it!
Leeha T.
Leeha T.
Southbridge, MA
This is mostly about victims. Which I find very interesting whenever I have free time this is what I watch . My favorite detective group is Benson and Stabler. This show is amazing and you should definetly watch it.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Dinuba, CA
I've been watching law and order svu since it first came out I've watched all the shows and still watch them on either USA or netflix.. I can never get enough of Olivia she's honestly the best. Love her in this show
Raine W.
Raine W.
One of the best shows on television! Season 18 is about to begin and I cannot wait! Holds the first slot on my DVR! The cast is amazing. The story lines are intriguing. Truly #captivating, #entertaining, #mustseetv!
Been H.
Been H.
Temple, TX
I give this show a 5 and plus stars.Love this show and I feel like it could be similar to CSI NY bc it takes place in New York and they go after the perp.the acting is great love it.This is definitely a must watch !
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Gilbert, AZ
A definite must watch show. I have seen most episodes multiple times. It's my favorite show out of all of the other similar like programs. The actors are phenomenal and the stories are cringe worthy but captivating.
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
Law and order is honestly my life😂 I watch at least 6 episodes a day. I seem to not get enough of it! the actors/actress are the best out there! i like that it focuses on just one specific thing. definently a watch!
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Sept. 22, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am obsessed with this show. It is one of the best shows that i have ever and are still watching. I would recommend that every body watch this show unless you have a problem with crime shows. This is a must watch 😍
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?