Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC

I know this show!!! They have the best storylines and the best characters (aka Benson and Stabler)! The actors are amazing and I've never seem an episode I regretted watching. I would recommend it to any older friend!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin, Tx

This is probably one of my most favorite shows.... I b live that it has brought to light the prevalence of sexual crimes and in some ways has given people the courage to report these crimes instead of normalizing them
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Corona, CA

This show is bomb. Every season, they try to at least incorporate a major event that happened in real life into that season and they always make it good. All of the episodes are very informative and depicts true life.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Dighton, MA

I love Law and Order SVU because it's very informative about certain scary situations. The actors are fantastic & get very into character. These stories can very well occur in real life which is why i love it so much!
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA

Many many nights were spent watching this with my sister and mom. The chemistry between these actors and actresses was amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) was my fav and seemed the most relatable character on the show.
Dawnn A.
Dawnn A.
Mesquite, TX

Im into all kind of crime shows. How can you not enjoy this? One of the best! Twist and turns . Ups and downs. And even maybe some tears might fall down. But it's hard not to stop! You'll end up watching it for hours.
Tashona C.
Tashona C.
Newark, NJ

I love law and order SVU the show has been on for years and loves been watching it for years of the of the law and orders are so lame and boring but the SZ you it's just so interesting and wonderful and very brilliant
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH

This show is like my crack! I love when there's some mystery but I also love when people are brought to justice which happens more on this show than in real life. You end up feeling like you really know the characters
juan v.
juan v.

I just love this show. I don't get to watch a lot of TV during the day and in the afternoon the kids are watching their cartoons. So around 9pm I can finally watch TV and I can always count on Law & order SUV being on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now