Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA

I could binge watch this show for hours. Of course it's like all of the other crime shows, but it focuses more on the victims and raises awareness. I don't particularly have a favorite scene, but I recommend this show.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have to watch this, every time I want to cancel our provider the new season starts and I am addicted and have to see the whole season! I love the story lines, they are so griping. I have even cried watching the show.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC

This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL

Great show! The story lines are so intriguing and really get you invested in the characters quickly! Actors do a great job in taking over their characters. Similar to other law and order shows, definitely a must watch!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA

I absolutely love this series of TV shows. I find them so interesting and entertaining. I can sit down for a whole day and just consistently watch them. I find them to keep me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN

Ever since I started watching this show I got hooked. I am a big fan of the grest actors, the incredibly good stories and the whole plot in general. Totally recommend it if you like law enforcement/crime related shows.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

Love how this shown portrays real life story lines right out of the headlines of today. Also enjoy the characters and how you get to know their back stories and are able to connect with them. Highly recommend watching!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this show, always interesting new episodes that reflect current events of our society. Storylines can often be disturbing so not for all viewers. The cast is great!!! Really no other show on t.v. that can compare.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL

I love shows like this. I love how exhilarating each episode is. It will have you on the edge of the seat wanting to see me. A great show to kick back and enjoy after a long day at work. Some humor is involved as well!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?