Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Tatiana F.
Tatiana F.

I love this show. I would have to say it's one of my favorites. Its similar to criminal minds, the mentalist, and castle. There is very good acting and a lot of action I would recommend this if you like action and crime shows.
Madlen B.
Madlen B.
Silver Spring, MD

Great show I love to watch it I hate when he goes on summer break and you know longer have new episodes to watch that's OK cause I still will repeat and watch all the repeats interesting show I love it they keep it pretty real
Ana Beatriz S.
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY

I love this show! All the mystery and the tips that they follow trying to figure out what happens makes me insane! Haha sometimes I even try to find out what happens before them lol For real, this is a must watch show! #loveit
Celest D.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI

My all time favorite show! I can binge watch this show all day long. Mariska hargitay is my fav actress in the show. This show is nothing like other shows. I love watching it with my mom especially when there is a marathon on.
Monik H.
Monik H.

I really like this show i lke the actors and really has me entertained i have many favorites scenes it wont fit if i write them all maybe CSI it is very similar but law and order has better actors and the shows seem more real.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, Ct

While j love all the Law and Order series, SVU is by far my favorite. I have seen every episode at least 2-3 times. They always have a great plot! It is better than any other show I watch and I always choose to watch it first.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Huntsville, AL

This is one of my favorite shows. I love Olivia Benson, and actually all of the others as well. This show is suspenseful at times and at times very thought provoking. Great acting all around. Excellent plots for most episodes.
Heather A.
Heather A.

One of my most favorite long time running shows out there !!!! Great stories, wonderful characters , suspenseful, lots of action , and justice !! If you like watching crime shows I definitely recommend giving this show a try .
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV

Its been one of my favorite shows since high school ni love elliot and olivia. the shows great even thou some of the cases are real rough i really like it the acting great and sometimes i get emotional with some of the episode
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Villanova, Pennsylvania

10 out of 10 favorite show. This show has always had unique storylines and great character development. It's a great show to watch when you have a free afternoon or weekend. Has been one of my favorite shows for several years.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now