Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY

Law and order SVU is my favorite out of all the law and orders. All the episodes have different cases and keeps you wanting to know what happens in the end. I can always watch SVU reruns because the show is really good.
Las series criminales me encantan de verdad cuando veo Law & Order quiero ser policía, después recuerdo que es un sueño y la sigo viendo. La realidad es que es ficción los policias criminalistas hoy en día son otra onda
kaleigh p.
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY

I love the show! Sometimes it gets a little scary, but always has a very good plot. The characters are very good at acting their part. I could sit down for hours and watch the show on days off this is usually what I do
April Z.
April Z.
Evansville, IN

Your show is why my 17 year old daughter now wants to be a Forensic Nurse Practionioner.  The acting is good and the show is interesting or at least my husband and daughter think so since I don't watch tv usually.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL

Amazingggg. The drama and suspence is killer! But also reminds you that things like this can happen to anyone . That bad people can be anyone someone you're sleeping with every night or your neighbor. It's crazy good💖💖
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC

This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this show, always interesting new episodes that reflect current events of our society. Storylines can often be disturbing so not for all viewers. The cast is great!!! Really no other show on t.v. that can compare.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH

This show is my favorite!! It is so interesting and the acting is awesome. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress!!! It is the best law and order series in my opinion. The storylines are original and keep you entertained.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL

So many seasons, not enough time! They continue to amaze with how many different stories are written. They also keep current with current events and make the episodes relevant to today. I also recommend criminal minds!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?