Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Sterling Heights, MI

Love this show. Very entertaining while bringing up the important and, at times, controversial issues. Best law & order on tv! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite character and so glad that she's been on there since the beginning!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

Great serie! Has been around for years and they continue coming out with seasons of great stories. A lot of very heart wrenching stories, some things you have hear before but a lot of crazy stories you have never heard before.
y B.
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX

All time favorite show! Can binge watch reruns of this series all day. It has the potential to teach people of the reality of life and how to be more cautious. Absolutely love the story lines and all the characters and actors.
Nina J.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT

How can you not love Mariska Hargitay? She is everything I hope to be when I grow up. But for reals, this is probably my most hinge watched show - doesn't matter if the episodes are from 2005 or 2012 - I could watch for hours!
Heather A.
Heather A.

One of my most favorite long time running shows out there !!!! Great stories, wonderful characters , suspenseful, lots of action , and justice !! If you like watching crime shows I definitely recommend giving this show a try .
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Orrum, NC

Now this show right here....omg!! I love it its like a great way to learn about the law and also it make it seem as if you are in the tv. You are also a lawyer trying to find someone guilty or not. I love this sho oh so much!!
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.

Love this show, but I wish the old seasons were still on netflix. I don't enjoy the newer seasons as much as the old ones, watching reruns on Ion is what I do now to watch them! I have got my friends hooked on to this TV show!
Ana Beatriz S.
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY

I love this show! All the mystery and the tips that they follow trying to figure out what happens makes me insane! Haha sometimes I even try to find out what happens before them lol For real, this is a must watch show! #loveit
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, Ct

While j love all the Law and Order series, SVU is by far my favorite. I have seen every episode at least 2-3 times. They always have a great plot! It is better than any other show I watch and I always choose to watch it first.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX

L&O:SVU is horrifyingly annoying... but I cannot stop myself from popping it on when I don't want to think. It's the perfect show to "veg out" my brain to as it does not take much thought process to comprehend what's going on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now