BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Domenique H.
New York
There is not a more classic show out there. This is by far the longest running Law and Order spin off, every season gets better, DA Barba is a boss, Olivia runs the worlds, and Finn is still my main man!
Allie P.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
I don't know where to begin with this show. It's a mixture between suspense, drama, and humor. Every episode is different and you are always on the edge of your seat wanting to know what will happen next.
What a great show!!! Has me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love how they use real life issues and cases as the storyline. Love Mariska Hargitay! Great actress and I have seen her in public and she seems like a genuinely kind person, which makes me love the show even more.
Carol D.
Philadelphia , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Highly addictive show. I watch the current season on tv, I watch past seasons on netflix and hulu. Once I start with one episode, it becomes a binge watching session. Love all the celebrity guest cameos.
law and order is a very eye opening show, each week you never know whats going to happen and you try to figure out whats going on and who doneit favorite scene is whwn the caught the bad guy there are some similarities to other shows would recommend watching it, very interesting.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
This is my "Lazy Sunday" success story. All I need is a tub of ice cream, pajamas, and a light blanket and I'm set. I'll probably binge on back to back to back episodes during the marathon and then netflix the rest if I'm really feeling the SVU train that day. Fav Law & Order branch ever.
Abby C.
Why does this show even need reviewing? It's amazing, by far the greatest and most gripping out of all the Law & Order franchise. Benson is a tank. Stabler is a little emotional. Ice T is just fantastic all around. There are a lot of great drinking games that go along with this.
Casey E.
Inez, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!! It's the perfect thing to watch when you sitting home a night or early in the morning! It's such a thriller and mystery, the whole time you are watching you're trying to figure out who the rapist and killer was and it always ends up being a great episode!
Jasmine B.
Oakvale, WV
I absolutely love Law & Order: SVU! This series always has me on my toes. I can never tell what's gonna happen. Liv and Barba are my absolute favorite characters. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?