Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julia L.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL

Amazingggg. The drama and suspence is killer! But also reminds you that things like this can happen to anyone . That bad people can be anyone someone you're sleeping with every night or your neighbor. It's crazy good💖💖
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL

Great show! The story lines are so intriguing and really get you invested in the characters quickly! Actors do a great job in taking over their characters. Similar to other law and order shows, definitely a must watch!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wichita Falls, TX

I have to watch this, every time I want to cancel our provider the new season starts and I am addicted and have to see the whole season! I love the story lines, they are so griping. I have even cried watching the show.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Clinton, MD

This show is addictive! Don't keep watching the beginning of the episode as you will become hooked on the show! The show becomes necessary to watch as you figure out the crime. Definitely a great way to waste an hour!
Nastassja W.
Nastassja W.

This show is awesome! They've made already more than 10 seasons and I've watched all of them. While I'm not a big fan of scary movies crime shows are right up my alley. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.

I love watching this show even re runs! They never get old! Great acting and good scenerios!! Sometimes it related to today's world problems! Kinda cool watching cities and their issues! Recommend watching for action!
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton, OR

I love this series! They have gone through a lot of different characters but that's expected after 17 seasons. Every episode is different and sometimes they collaborate with other shows on an episode which is awesome!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI

I love how real the characters feel I this show. They feel relatable and down to earth, easy to connect with. The episodes are well written and, while they may be sad, are also a true depiction of real life instances.
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA

Law & order is an all time favorite. It's always on TV so u can always catch an episode I have watched many of the episodes so sometimes I end up watching a rerun. It's a good show mirroring what happens in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now