Add a Photo

Photos (23)
katie s.
katie s.
Silver Spring, MD
I personally find law & order: svu very interesting because there are so many stories (fictional) of course but they are so different and they just open your eyes. I watched svu on netflix daily untill i finished it.
Yani L.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 2, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching this show. It's one of my favorites to watch on Netflix. Anything mystery or crime related is so entertaining to watch, in my opinion. They usually have great actors which makes the show feel more real.
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
Josmar R.
Josmar R.
I love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to say
Madison M.
Madison M.
Philpot, KY
Oct. 6, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat! I recently started watching the new season and I love it! Olivia is my favorite character. She's such a brave and inspiring woman. I love everything about this show.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
So since I want to be a lawyer i watch this all the time! I love every minute of it even when my parents don't want to watch it. I got so many people wto watch it with me. I recommend it! You should really look it up!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Newark, NJ
I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
I have been watching Law and Order : SVU since I was little. I have always been so obsessed with it. I miss Elliot Stabler but love how Olivia has progressed in the series. I'd choose this show over everything else.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Watertown, NY
I have loved this show for years. Granted Christopher Meloni was my main man, the other co-stars they have brought in are amazing. There isn't one episode that I don't love, or has provoked thought and conversation.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
Probably my favorite crime related tv show. I've watched all the episodes and currently waiting to see more. They make it really interesting. I don't have a favorite scene. I would say it is definitely a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?