Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Law & order is more on the serious and had a dealer way of thinking when it comes to investigating. I like crimes and I'll always do. Watching mystery related stuff would always be my thing. You must watch this too.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Dinuba, CA
I've been watching law and order svu since it first came out I've watched all the shows and still watch them on either USA or netflix.. I can never get enough of Olivia she's honestly the best. Love her in this show
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
Dallas, TX
This is just a great show to watch on an everyday basis. Anytime I don't have anything to watch this is the first thing I think of. All the episodes are different so you are never watching the same thing. I love it!
madison w.
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
Law and order is honestly my life😂 I watch at least 6 episodes a day. I seem to not get enough of it! the actors/actress are the best out there! i like that it focuses on just one specific thing. definently a watch!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
So since I want to be a lawyer i watch this all the time! I love every minute of it even when my parents don't want to watch it. I got so many people wto watch it with me. I recommend it! You should really look it up!
Been H.
Been H.
Temple, TX
I give this show a 5 and plus stars.Love this show and I feel like it could be similar to CSI NY bc it takes place in New York and they go after the perp.the acting is great love it.This is definitely a must watch !
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Pop Culture Expert
Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Paxico, KS
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching Law and Order : SVU since I was little. I have always been so obsessed with it. I miss Elliot Stabler but love how Olivia has progressed in the series. I'd choose this show over everything else.
Johanny R.
Johanny R.
Quantico, VA
Even though this show is fictional I think that the cases most people can relate to. It also teaches about law and what to do in case something similar were to happen to you very educational which Is why we love it.
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Gilbert, AZ
A definite must watch show. I have seen most episodes multiple times. It's my favorite show out of all of the other similar like programs. The actors are phenomenal and the stories are cringe worthy but captivating.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?