BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Noel M.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I dont think i can get tired of watching this show. Sometimes i hate when there is no justice has me screaming or talkin to the tv lol. But it deals with real situatons that some times has you guessing till the end.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Newark , NJ
I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
Leeha T.
Leeha T.
Southbridge, MA
This is mostly about victims. Which I find very interesting whenever I have free time this is what I watch . My favorite detective group is Benson and Stabler. This show is amazing and you should definetly watch it.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
I am obsessed with this show. It is one of the best shows that i have ever and are still watching. I would recommend that every body watch this show unless you have a problem with crime shows. This is a must watch ūüėć
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
Probably my favorite crime related tv show. I've watched all the episodes and currently waiting to see more. They make it really interesting. I don't have a favorite scene. I would say it is definitely a must watch!
Christiana E.
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Great show that keeps you on the edge of your seat really intense gripping stories within the series and incredible actors that make the stories feel so real life which some have actually been based off real events!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Mesa, WA
So since I want to be a lawyer i watch this all the time! I love every minute of it even when my parents don't want to watch it. I got so many people wto watch it with me. I recommend it! You should really look it up!
Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Pop Culture Expert
Super great crime series still going on strong on Thursday nights. Special victims unit covers crimes such as human trafficking, and lots of special cases in NYC. Great cast that have been on for a while like ice-t.
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Gilbert, AZ
A definite must watch show. I have seen most episodes multiple times. It's my favorite show out of all of the other similar like programs. The actors are phenomenal and the stories are cringe worthy but captivating.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?