Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kori-Ann P.
Kori-Ann P.
Honolulu, HI

I've probably watched all of the episodes in this series. It so interesting how messed up people are! The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because once Christopher meloni (Elliott) left, it just wasn't the same.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA

One of my all time favorite shows. I've probably seen every single episode. Whenever the season ends i feel a void in my life... lame i know. I love the action and how they put their own spin on current events and news.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Canton, MA

Although the show took a drop when stabler left, I still am obsessed with SVU! The actors are amazing, and I love when guest stars make appearances. Although it can be intense and sad at times, I can't stop watching it!
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA

This show is the reason that I am on the career path I'm on. I've been watching it almost religiously since 2007 and I love how it incorporates current events and brings awareness to necessary topics in today's society.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching since I was probably 10 years old and to this day I will turn it on when I am watching Netflix or find it on USA. I am excited to begin the new season when it comes out this month.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Seminole, OK

A favorite and has been for years. Generally catch it during a marathon on USA or some other channel and just listen to it as I go about my house hold chores. Miss Stabler however, show hasn't been the same without him.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH

This is an outstanding, long-running show. The acting is amazing. The cast is exceptional. The plot lines have remained fresh. Similar to the CSI series. I highly recommend this show. I look forward to every new season.
Aja R.
Aja R.

Lol! I was just watching a marathon earlier today.. And time there's nothing on tv I always turn to this IF it's on but if not I just bring out my dvd collection. I have every season they have out lol I'm kinda addicted
Corina T.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA

Truthfully I love all the Law & Order shows! I have been saddened when some of the series have topped airing, (Criminal Intent and the original Law & Order)I love the trueness of the program and the character's stories.
Sid S.
Sid S.

I love this show, but I miss the character Stabler a lot. Lately, the storylines have been kind of blah, and I wasn't a fan of the relationships going on, but it's still a pretty good show to marathon when you're bored.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?