BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
Love watching this show. It's one of my favorites to watch on Netflix. Anything mystery or crime related is so entertaining to watch, in my opinion. They usually have great actors which makes the show feel more real.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
I've watched this for years and it never gets old. I can't believe how crazy some of these cases are. It's so suspenseful and keeps you on your toes. Not to mention Mariska Hargitay is beautiful and a great actress.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I dont think i can get tired of watching this show. Sometimes i hate when there is no justice has me screaming or talkin to the tv lol. But it deals with real situatons that some times has you guessing till the end.
Madison M.
Philpot, KY
This show always keeps me on the edge of my seat! I recently started watching the new season and I love it! Olivia is my favorite character. She's such a brave and inspiring woman. I love everything about this show.
Josmar R.
I love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to sayI love the walking dead, but nothing to say
Jocelyn V.
Newark , NJ
I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
Leeha T.
Southbridge, MA
This is mostly about victims. Which I find very interesting whenever I have free time this is what I watch . My favorite detective group is Benson and Stabler. This show is amazing and you should definetly watch it.
Been H.
Temple, TX
I give this show a 5 and plus stars.Love this show and I feel like it could be similar to CSI NY bc it takes place in New York and they go after the perp.the acting is great love it.This is definitely a must watch !
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
Probably my favorite crime related tv show. I've watched all the episodes and currently waiting to see more. They make it really interesting. I don't have a favorite scene. I would say it is definitely a must watch!
Law & order is more on the serious and had a dealer way of thinking when it comes to investigating. I like crimes and I'll always do. Watching mystery related stuff would always be my thing. You must watch this too.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?