Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Beverly Hills, FL

Great TV show!! I've been watching the show for years. Mostly binged watched on Netflix to get caught up to the current season. If you're looking for a good crime show to watch I definitely recommend this one. The cast is great
My all time favorite show. I've watched many criminal type TV shows but none compare to this one. The acting is so realistic and spot on. With so many seasons it's a wonder how there haven't been any repeat or similar episodes.
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.

I've been binge watching this on Netflix recently. Olivia such a likable character and they deal with such heavy topics but it's so interesting to see another side of why things ended up the way they do even if it is dramatized
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL

My favorite show! I love the fact that you can watch any episode at any time and you didn't have to see any other episode before. The content begins and ends every episode. Also love that it's set in NY, as this is my hometown!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL

One of my favorite shows ! I love anything that involves solving crimes and all that good stuff this show it totally amazing and I would obviously recommend ! This TV series is amazing I can totally watch over and over again (:
Karen C.
Karen C.
Kissimmee

One of my favorite TV shows to watch and it's always on and always suspenseful and always crazy, intense Olivia Benson you are the love of my life and my favorite character in the show I wish Stabler was still with you sad face
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Fresno, Ca

One of my all time favorite shows. I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. The actors are phenomenal and Olivia Benson is by far my favorite character. If you haven't seen this show already it's definitely one to watch.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS

Love this show. Always an interesting episode on. I can always rely on this being on a channel when there isn't anything else to watch. Great actors. Don't really have a favorite scene but I like watching the crimes get solved.
Codie I.
Codie I.
Marion, OH

Ive been in love with Stabler since I was tiny ha so began my obsession with the show. Svu details sensitive cases but its incredible along with the cast. You can binge this for hours and days since its been on for bookoo years
Mari H.
Mari H.
Caldwell, ID

I have watched probably every episode from this series. The actors are amazing and I feel like every episode is different from the last. This ties a lot of scenes to reality but it's great! I would recommend everybody to watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now