BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Ventura M.
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this show because it's the actors have their own live within the shows and eveything I see it it's always something new and it cool because most of the things they show is that some one live though that
angie s.
angie s.
Got most into this show within the last couple years. I LOVE crime. That's what i am going to school for. I enjoy the fa t that this show brings light to real life criminal issues that go on through the US and world.
Yani L.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
Love watching this show. It's one of my favorites to watch on Netflix. Anything mystery or crime related is so entertaining to watch, in my opinion. They usually have great actors which makes the show feel more real.
Cecey V.
Cecey V.
I LOVE THIS SHOW! If it had to be the only show I could watch, I wouldn't mind! The different stories all throughout the almost 20 seasons are so heartfelt and intense! It's a great show! I hope they never cancel it!
K G.
K G.
Kansas City, MO
There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
Judy T.
Judy T.
Gardendale
Drama. suspense. and excitement. This show will touch your heart, intrigue you, and make you wonder about people in general. The acting is great, The scenery is accurate . Just a very good show. Not for kids though,.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Everett, WA
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows to watch while I am going to sleep or just trying to pass the time.bi live criminal shows and love to watch what happens to the criminals. It helps me understand our judicial process as well.
Ali A.
Ali A.
Saint Louis, MO
A good show for background noise. The subject matter can be problematic for many reasons. The later seasons appear to be getting more and more soapbox driven. Acting is...decent. Mariska Hartigay is the shining star.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Newark , NJ
I've been obsessed with this show for years! There are so many episodes yet they are all different and are all so great! It is unlike any other TV show. I've seen them all and I hope they never stop making new ones.
Lacey T.
Lacey T.
Gilbert, AZ
A definite must watch show. I have seen most episodes multiple times. It's my favorite show out of all of the other similar like programs. The actors are phenomenal and the stories are cringe worthy but captivating.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?