Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Megan K.
Megan K.
Owensboro, KY
This show is captivating! Marishka hargutay is absolutely amazing in her main role as lead detective. The show can be a trigger for anyone who's been a victim to violence or rape; however it shows justice! Very good.
Yani L.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
Oct. 2, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love watching this show. It's one of my favorites to watch on Netflix. Anything mystery or crime related is so entertaining to watch, in my opinion. They usually have great actors which makes the show feel more real.
Juliette S.
Juliette S.
One of my all time favorite shows! Netflix has a bunch of seasons of SVU, but Hulu has all 17 if you're interested. This show is a bit heavy with its content, but it is just so amazing, entertaining, and interesting.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Gardendale
Drama. suspense. and excitement. This show will touch your heart, intrigue you, and make you wonder about people in general. The acting is great, The scenery is accurate . Just a very good show. Not for kids though,.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Law and order svu is one of my favorite shows, I also rewatch on Netflix the episodes that I really liked.
after watching it makes you pay attention to people and notice things that you might not have noticed before.
K G.
K G.
Kansas City, MO
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
There's a reason why this is one of the longest show still on air! This is one of best crime shows I've watched! They don't shy away from difficult situations or topics. The relationship between the squad is awesome!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Covington, KY
Intriguing and addicting! Once you get sucked in to one of their many marathons, you just can't escape! It can be dark and somewhat disturbing at times, but is relevant and develops many story lines from real events.
Cecey V.
Cecey V.
I LOVE THIS SHOW! If it had to be the only show I could watch, I wouldn't mind! The different stories all throughout the almost 20 seasons are so heartfelt and intense! It's a great show! I hope they never cancel it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Tucson, AZ
Sept. 22, 2016, 2:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love love love this Netflix series. I would stay up until four am watching this showing. Every episode is different. I got super attached to the characters. Very good acting. I am so excited to watch the new episodes
Ventura M.
Ventura M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this show because it's the actors have their own live within the shows and eveything I see it it's always something new and it cool because most of the things they show is that some one live though that
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?