Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA

In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies..... need I say more? if you're into this kind of thing, then you love SVU. you grow close to Olivia and Stabler and the crew. Always have it on!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Byram, MS

Only the best show ever. I can watch it all day everyday day. It's highly addictive and it's played constantly on several channels. I promise you will not be disappointed. I love Olivia Benson...my favorite person in the show‼️
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I discovered this show a few years ago and throughout the years watched every single episode. Olivia is the pillar of this show and you will feel like she is someone you've known forever. I make sure to dvr the show every week.
Dee V.
Dee V.

I am currently studying in the law enforcement area so I love watching crime tv shows I love what it teaches us humans and to always be aware of your surrounding because one will never know. I do recommend watching this tv show
Niccole K.
Niccole K.

Olivia Benson kills it and made me want to become a bad chick like her and be a detective. Funny how that changes when you see muscles and tissues and feel nauseous. So I'll just stick seeing it on the screen than in real life.
Maddie J.
Maddie J.

Love to watch this show with my brother and my best friend. Amazing actors and actresses. Characters are easy to connect with and very interesting story lines. Olivia is my favorite and such a B.A. example for women everywhere!
Rachael Y.
Rachael Y.
Mobile, AL

I love Law & Order. It is a great show. The acting in it is very good. It always keeps me on my toes and makes you want to keep watching. It is one of my favorite shows. I even re watch episodes sometimes because it is so good!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

Who doesn't love Law and Order!! Iconic!! Can always find a actor in there early days. Always a new cast! And you feel like a part of the team! This show inspired my daughter to become a cop and wants to work with the SVU unit!
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL

My favorite show! I love the fact that you can watch any episode at any time and you didn't have to see any other episode before. The content begins and ends every episode. Also love that it's set in NY, as this is my hometown!
Brook M.
Brook M.
Cut Off, LA

I can literally sit in front of the tv and watch Law and Order SVU for hours! Very similar to CSI and NCIS. Always an interesting story line and the actors are great! Highly recommend watching if you are into this kind of show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now