Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA

This show is the reason that I am on the career path I'm on. I've been watching it almost religiously since 2007 and I love how it incorporates current events and brings awareness to necessary topics in today's society.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy

Found law and order on Netflix a couple years ago. Was binge show for awhile and very nice to see them in order- not that it is a necessity. Show has same set up almost weekly, but if that's okay with you it's good show
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

Yessss one of my late night can't sleep shows lol, I love the actors and the criminal science so it's a eye catcher for me lol. Compared to other CSI/ justice series this one is up there, definitely worth checking out.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Porterville, CA

I love all of the Law and Order shows but SVU is my absolute favorite. I record it and watch it with my husband. It's one of our favorite shows! The actors in this one are our favorite out of all the Law & Order shows.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL

I love shows like this. I love how exhilarating each episode is. It will have you on the edge of the seat wanting to see me. A great show to kick back and enjoy after a long day at work. Some humor is involved as well!
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Marti D.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA

I love this show I love this show I love this show and I love Benson hair this show is so eye opening true Everything is there are dangers all around us so we should be careful but enjoy our lives to the fullest extent
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

Love how this shown portrays real life story lines right out of the headlines of today. Also enjoy the characters and how you get to know their back stories and are able to connect with them. Highly recommend watching!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA

I absolutely love this series of TV shows. I find them so interesting and entertaining. I can sit down for a whole day and just consistently watch them. I find them to keep me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL

Love this show, always interesting new episodes that reflect current events of our society. Storylines can often be disturbing so not for all viewers. The cast is great!!! Really no other show on t.v. that can compare.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now