Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Corona, CA
This show is bomb. Every season, they try to at least incorporate a major event that happened in real life into that season and they always make it good. All of the episodes are very informative and depicts true life.
juan v.
juan v.
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I just love this show. I don't get to watch a lot of TV during the day and in the afternoon the kids are watching their cartoons. So around 9pm I can finally watch TV and I can always count on Law & order SUV being on
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I can believe love this series and seen more of 20 chapters of them I love for friendship and affection have among them, I like they solve each case and the agile that are the best actors and best acting the recommend
marqui m.
marqui m.
League City, TX
Favorite show ever ! I watch every chance I get , even know the full theme song ! 💞 If your interested in crime shows this is perfect ! Caught up on Netflix and watched every episode start with season 1 episode 1 ! (:
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Terre hill, Pa
I love this show. I've really gotten attached to most characters. I think the acting is better in the newer episodes. Sometimes the show can be a little too "graphic" so we turn it off - but overall it's a great show.
Lois A.
Lois A.
Sept. 24, 2016, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love it, if you like crime shows it's great. Also, the actors are great. I'd say it's not as dark as things like Criminal Minds but it's less focused on the agents lives and more on the cases which some people prefer.
Stephani m.
Stephani m.
Rosedale, MD
One word elliot!!!! Detective benson and elliot stable were my favorite i only like the old episodes with them as partners. I don't lije the newer ones as much but i love the show in ots entirely. Def would recommend
Judy T.
Judy T.
Gardendale
Drama. suspense. and excitement. This show will touch your heart, intrigue you, and make you wonder about people in general. The acting is great, The scenery is accurate . Just a very good show. Not for kids though,.
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
Love love this show. I've been watching this show from the beginning all eight seasons. I never get tired of watching it I can re watch it all the time! it's so good if you like crime and trying to solve the mystery.
angie s.
angie s.
Got most into this show within the last couple years. I LOVE crime. That's what i am going to school for. I enjoy the fa t that this show brings light to real life criminal issues that go on through the US and world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?