Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Pinehurst , TX

Hands down the best nyc detectives show ever . Good screen play and over all you always get something different and never know what turn show will take it keeps you on the edge of your seat ! The whole cast is awesome .
Las series criminales me encantan de verdad cuando veo Law & Order quiero ser policía, después recuerdo que es un sueño y la sigo viendo. La realidad es que es ficción los policias criminalistas hoy en día son otra onda
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH

I really like this show. The main actors are my favorite and I will keeping watching it even if it goes off the air which I do not think it will ever. I also go and rent the seasons that I have not scene in a long time.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

Law & Order SVU is an awesome show. This show gets me really interested and what could actually happen in real life and what detectives and policemen have to do during these kinds of situations that happens in the show.
Kori-Ann P.
Kori-Ann P.
Honolulu, HI

I've probably watched all of the episodes in this series. It so interesting how messed up people are! The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because once Christopher meloni (Elliott) left, it just wasn't the same.
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY

Law and order SVU is my favorite out of all the law and orders. All the episodes have different cases and keeps you wanting to know what happens in the end. I can always watch SVU reruns because the show is really good.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Canton, MA

Although the show took a drop when stabler left, I still am obsessed with SVU! The actors are amazing, and I love when guest stars make appearances. Although it can be intense and sad at times, I can't stop watching it!
Corina T.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA

Truthfully I love all the Law & Order shows! I have been saddened when some of the series have topped airing, (Criminal Intent and the original Law & Order)I love the trueness of the program and the character's stories.
Paige W.
Paige W.

My all time favorite TV show although I do enjoy, Vampire Diaries, Finding Carter, Pretty Little Liars, Shameless (US), Criminal Minds, and Forensic Flies. I would like to start watching American Horror Story and Salem.
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA

This show is the reason that I am on the career path I'm on. I've been watching it almost religiously since 2007 and I love how it incorporates current events and brings awareness to necessary topics in today's society.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?