Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Eva L.
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV
This show is just a classic. Aside from the fact that it's extremely entertaining, I believe that this show can help women or men realize all the bad things that can happen. Also to just be aware of your surroundings.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Pop Culture Expert
Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
Tashona C.
Tashona C.
Newark, NJ
I love law and order SVU the show has been on for years and loves been watching it for years of the of the law and orders are so lame and boring but the SZ you it's just so interesting and wonderful and very brilliant
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Law & order is an all time favorite. It's always on TV so u can always catch an episode I have watched many of the episodes so sometimes I end up watching a rerun. It's a good show mirroring what happens in real life.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
Many many nights were spent watching this with my sister and mom. The chemistry between these actors and actresses was amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) was my fav and seemed the most relatable character on the show.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I know this show!!! They have the best storylines and the best characters (aka Benson and Stabler)! The actors are amazing and I've never seem an episode I regretted watching. I would recommend it to any older friend!
marqui m.
marqui m.
League City, TX
Favorite show ever ! I watch every chance I get , even know the full theme song ! 💞 If your interested in crime shows this is perfect ! Caught up on Netflix and watched every episode start with season 1 episode 1 ! (:
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
This show is so addicting! I watch reruns all the time and the new episode are great too! I love the old and he new characters and the complex episodes. They try to keep it relevant to our time. 10/10 would recommend.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO
I like this show a lot. It gets really interesting to see some of the cases. It is similar to a lot of other crime shows though so there isn't a lot that sets it apart. I like the actors in this one though. Good show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?