Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
sam b.
sam b.

BEST. SERIES. EVER. great characters. Great story lines. I cannot say enough good things about this show. I used to watch it secretly late at night when my parents were out of the room and it's been a guilty pleasure ever since.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA

One of my favorite crime TV shows! The cast is fantastic, and all the episodes are so unique. The story lines are great. I love that there are marathons on USA, especially because those are usually the episodes with Stabler :) !
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.

It's cool because even though they say it doesn't depict real people, a lot of the episodes are actually inspired by real events (different names of course). I watch every season and can't wait for next weeks episode every time.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
West Haven, CT

I love this show!! I cant wait for the new season to come on ... Kinda still upset that chris meloni (detective stabler) left i think him and olivia made the show!! Sad how last season ended!! Cant wait for the new one to start!
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Broken Bow, OK

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH! This is a classic, if you love seeing justice be served and characters with chemistry/emotion then you will certainly love watching this show! It is filled with suspense and pulls at your heart strings!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

I have been watching this show for years now. The story lines are great and the actors are amazing. I've watched every single episode and I still watch re-runs. I definitely recommend watching this show if you love crime dramas.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA

In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies..... need I say more? if you're into this kind of thing, then you love SVU. you grow close to Olivia and Stabler and the crew. Always have it on!
Noelle L.
Noelle L.

One of my favorite shows that I will continue to watch and re-watch! So many amazing characters and episodes. I love seeing the many guest stars and new story lines. Definitely recommend watching this show if you don't already!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I discovered this show a few years ago and throughout the years watched every single episode. Olivia is the pillar of this show and you will feel like she is someone you've known forever. I make sure to dvr the show every week.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Byram, MS

Only the best show ever. I can watch it all day everyday day. It's highly addictive and it's played constantly on several channels. I promise you will not be disappointed. I love Olivia Benson...my favorite person in the show‼️
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now