Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Corey N.
Corey N.
Florence, AL

This is my favorite guilty pleasure. My favorite scene is when the slice any case. Such talented scores working on this show. SUV is one of a kind crime TV show. Highly recommended for anyone looking for s crime TV show.
Kenna W.
Kenna W.
Sacramento, CA

Pretty intense drama most of the time. Kind of scary and nerve-wracking scenarios, but it's definitely not a completely accurate representation of law enforcement in real life. Still entertaining if you like crime shows!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA

I've seen every damn episode. this show has gone on for so long & i am deeply hooked. I've also rewatched every episode & well, it's just cool how they focus on the detectives' lives as well. would definitely recommend :)
Torie H.
Torie H.

Out of all the Law and order shows this is by far my absolute favorite!! I record this on my DVR weekly and love watching old reruns when they are on. All the cast is awesome and in comparison to other cop shows it rocks
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC

Law and Order SVU is a great show, with great acting and a great story line. The different cases make you think and the good guy doesn't always win. Viewer discretion is advised as the topics are not always for children.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Love this show I watch it every chance it get I love all cop detective based shows I don't really have a favorite I like them all it has very good actors that make to feel you are right there I would I recommend watching
Paige W.
Paige W.

My all time favorite TV show although I do enjoy, Vampire Diaries, Finding Carter, Pretty Little Liars, Shameless (US), Criminal Minds, and Forensic Flies. I would like to start watching American Horror Story and Salem.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH

I really like this show. The main actors are my favorite and I will keeping watching it even if it goes off the air which I do not think it will ever. I also go and rent the seasons that I have not scene in a long time.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT

this series will leave you hooked! I love and I can not stop! one of bests series of recent times! the chapters are very good and always leaves you wanting to watch the next! the actors are great! I highly recommend it!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

Law & Order SVU is an awesome show. This show gets me really interested and what could actually happen in real life and what detectives and policemen have to do during these kinds of situations that happens in the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?