Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Nastassja W.
Nastassja W.
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is awesome! They've made already more than 10 seasons and I've watched all of them. While I'm not a big fan of scary movies crime shows are right up my alley. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO
I like this show a lot. It gets really interesting to see some of the cases. It is similar to a lot of other crime shows though so there isn't a lot that sets it apart. I like the actors in this one though. Good show!
Tashona C.
Tashona C.
Newark, NJ
I love law and order SVU the show has been on for years and loves been watching it for years of the of the law and orders are so lame and boring but the SZ you it's just so interesting and wonderful and very brilliant
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA
I never miss an episode. I like how the show has a constant story instead of skipping stories each episode. MOST of the characters are likeable. Great acting and great storylines. This show is definitely a must watch.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV
This show is just a classic. Aside from the fact that it's extremely entertaining, I believe that this show can help women or men realize all the bad things that can happen. Also to just be aware of your surroundings.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
Many many nights were spent watching this with my sister and mom. The chemistry between these actors and actresses was amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) was my fav and seemed the most relatable character on the show.
Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
Puyallup, WA
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I honestly can say this show is very addicting but I love it so much! I have seen probably every episode to date. If you like shows like criminal minds or crime investigation shows I guarantee you will love this show!
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I can believe love this series and seen more of 20 chapters of them I love for friendship and affection have among them, I like they solve each case and the agile that are the best actors and best acting the recommend
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI
Oct. 2, 2016, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love how real the characters feel I this show. They feel relatable and down to earth, easy to connect with. The episodes are well written and, while they may be sad, are also a true depiction of real life instances.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?