BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Law & order is an all time favorite. It's always on TV so u can always catch an episode I have watched many of the episodes so sometimes I end up watching a rerun. It's a good show mirroring what happens in real life.
juan v.
juan v.
I just love this show. I don't get to watch a lot of TV during the day and in the afternoon the kids are watching their cartoons. So around 9pm I can finally watch TV and I can always count on Law & order SUV being on
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Pop Culture Expert
Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
Corona, CA
This show is bomb. Every season, they try to at least incorporate a major event that happened in real life into that season and they always make it good. All of the episodes are very informative and depicts true life.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I love watching this show even re runs! They never get old! Great acting and good scenerios!! Sometimes it related to today's world problems! Kinda cool watching cities and their issues! Recommend watching for action!
Lois A.
Lois A.
Love it, if you like crime shows it's great. Also, the actors are great. I'd say it's not as dark as things like Criminal Minds but it's less focused on the agents lives and more on the cases which some people prefer.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
marqui m.
marqui m.
League City, TX
Favorite show ever ! I watch every chance I get , even know the full theme song ! 💞 If your interested in crime shows this is perfect ! Caught up on Netflix and watched every episode start with season 1 episode 1 ! (:
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Clinton, MD
This show is addictive! Don't keep watching the beginning of the episode as you will become hooked on the show! The show becomes necessary to watch as you figure out the crime. Definitely a great way to waste an hour!
Eva L.
Eva L.
Morgantown, WV
This show is just a classic. Aside from the fact that it's extremely entertaining, I believe that this show can help women or men realize all the bad things that can happen. Also to just be aware of your surroundings.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?