Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Paige W.
Paige W.

My all time favorite TV show although I do enjoy, Vampire Diaries, Finding Carter, Pretty Little Liars, Shameless (US), Criminal Minds, and Forensic Flies. I would like to start watching American Horror Story and Salem.
Megan J.
Megan J.

This is by far one of the best crime shows on tv. It has a good, long story and background for the characters. Each episode keeps you immersed in the series that it can be difficult to stop watching. Absolutely love it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH

This is an outstanding, long-running show. The acting is amazing. The cast is exceptional. The plot lines have remained fresh. Similar to the CSI series. I highly recommend this show. I look forward to every new season.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA

One of my all time favorite shows. I've probably seen every single episode. Whenever the season ends i feel a void in my life... lame i know. I love the action and how they put their own spin on current events and news.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville, GA

Who doesn't love some Olivia and Stabler!? Yes I've been watching since those days. I love love law & order, I watch the old episodes all days on ion and then the new episodes sometimes at night. I'll continue to watch!
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA

This show is the reason that I am on the career path I'm on. I've been watching it almost religiously since 2007 and I love how it incorporates current events and brings awareness to necessary topics in today's society.
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY

Law and order SVU is my favorite out of all the law and orders. All the episodes have different cases and keeps you wanting to know what happens in the end. I can always watch SVU reruns because the show is really good.
Corina T.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA

Truthfully I love all the Law & Order shows! I have been saddened when some of the series have topped airing, (Criminal Intent and the original Law & Order)I love the trueness of the program and the character's stories.
Sid S.
Sid S.

I love this show, but I miss the character Stabler a lot. Lately, the storylines have been kind of blah, and I wasn't a fan of the relationships going on, but it's still a pretty good show to marathon when you're bored.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Danbury, Ct

Ugh I can't even describe how much I love this show. It's a crime show like most of the others but the acting is so good and spot on you feel like you're there with them. The emotions in this show are unlike any other.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now