Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Love Olivia and Stabler! Great team and every episode is wonderfully written and always leaves me wanting more. Every actor and actress they have on their show are always great! Love the character Ice T plays as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin, Tx
This is probably one of my most favorite shows.... I b live that it has brought to light the prevalence of sexual crimes and in some ways has given people the courage to report these crimes instead of normalizing them
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I love watching this show even re runs! They never get old! Great acting and good scenerios!! Sometimes it related to today's world problems! Kinda cool watching cities and their issues! Recommend watching for action!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Dighton, MA
I love Law and Order SVU because it's very informative about certain scary situations. The actors are fantastic & get very into character. These stories can very well occur in real life which is why i love it so much!
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
Law & order is an all time favorite. It's always on TV so u can always catch an episode I have watched many of the episodes so sometimes I end up watching a rerun. It's a good show mirroring what happens in real life.
Dawnn A.
Dawnn A.
Mesquite, TX
Im into all kind of crime shows. How can you not enjoy this? One of the best! Twist and turns . Ups and downs. And even maybe some tears might fall down. But it's hard not to stop! You'll end up watching it for hours.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
Sept. 25, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this series! They have gone through a lot of different characters but that's expected after 17 seasons. Every episode is different and sometimes they collaborate with other shows on an episode which is awesome!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH
Sept. 29, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is like my crack! I love when there's some mystery but I also love when people are brought to justice which happens more on this show than in real life. You end up feeling like you really know the characters
Krista M.
Krista M.
Camdenton, MO
This is a great drama series. I would recommend to anyone looking for a TV program dealing with law enforcement and how they go about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. This series deals with victims of crimes.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Columbia, SC
This is one of my husband's favorite "cop" shows. Many of the shows storylines are very realistic
Like most cop shows some of the medical scenes are not terribly realistic but I'm a nurse and I'm perhaps too critical.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?