Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR

Law and Order SVU is another of my favorite shows to binge watch. I've been watching it for years. I love the actors. I think they do a great job. I really like the episodes where they use current events and recreate it.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ten Mile, TN

OBVIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE CRIME SHOWS, HERES ONE OF THE BEST ONES! It keeps you on your toes so it never gets old, I could watch it all day everyday! So if you love the thrill, love to play detective yourself, give it a try!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Downey , Ca

I'm obsessed with this show I LOVE Olivia❤️❤️❤️ everyone else on the show also I just with they would bring stabler back for one episode. There are to manny episodes and I love them all . The newer seasons are a must!!!!
Tima S.
Tima S.
Roxbury, MA

i always binge watch this show every single day, every episode has a connection and i love how it shows us a look on the lives of the detectives as well, such a amazing cast of actors and the show doesn't feel repetitive
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul

Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Kylee T.
Kylee T.
Maricopa, AZ

I have seen almost every single episode of this show. It's good but little kids should not watch it. It's kind of like NCIS but they deal with terrible and sexual crimes in this show. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY

Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

This is a good show. My husband and I watch this together, we both enjoy it. Sometimes it is a little hard to watch with the story line, but it is usually good. This is a must watch on our Hulu. We stream this on a Roku.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Steubenville, OH

My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?