Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Seminole, OK

A favorite and has been for years. Generally catch it during a marathon on USA or some other channel and just listen to it as I go about my house hold chores. Miss Stabler however, show hasn't been the same without him.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT

this series will leave you hooked! I love and I can not stop! one of bests series of recent times! the chapters are very good and always leaves you wanting to watch the next! the actors are great! I highly recommend it!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

Law & Order SVU is an awesome show. This show gets me really interested and what could actually happen in real life and what detectives and policemen have to do during these kinds of situations that happens in the show.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
PEA RIDGE , AR

Can be sad but I love this show! I watch it all of the time and really enjoy it! I'm a big pop culture girl and love to watch lots of different tv shows and movies and I really enjoy this one! I recommend it! Good show!
Las series criminales me encantan de verdad cuando veo Law & Order quiero ser policía, después recuerdo que es un sueño y la sigo viendo. La realidad es que es ficción los policias criminalistas hoy en día son otra onda
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy

Found law and order on Netflix a couple years ago. Was binge show for awhile and very nice to see them in order- not that it is a necessity. Show has same set up almost weekly, but if that's okay with you it's good show
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH

I really like this show. The main actors are my favorite and I will keeping watching it even if it goes off the air which I do not think it will ever. I also go and rent the seasons that I have not scene in a long time.
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

I had a criminal justice professor that was overly obsessed with this show. I could say 97% of our textbook was explained through an episode of Law & Order SVU. How could I have not gained the addiction from this class?
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Pinehurst , Tx

Hands down the best nyc detectives show ever . Good screen play and over all you always get something different and never know what turn show will take it keeps you on the edge of your seat ! The whole cast is awesome .
Arianny R.
Arianny R.

I enjoy to spend my free time watching this tv show. It has good actors and good acting. It represents the things that happend in real life. It's entertaining and a good option to spend your free time eating snacks haha
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now