Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC

I can binge watch episodes of this show regularly. The actors are all so talented and they handle real-life, sensitive issues in a very compassionate manner. This show keeps me hooked from the first line to the last. Must watch.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.

I have always loved Law & Order: SVU. It has different cases for each episode and gives you a real life feeling of what crime is all about. it is an interesting show to watch and it never gets boring. I recommend it to everyone.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL

SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I love watching this show. I haven't see all the episodes or watched from the beginning. When watching this I feel as though the cops really care and are real cops. Even though I know it's not them. Everyone is an amazing actor.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Detroit, MI

I love this show. It's so real and Raw. It's like a mystery but you can put the clues together. It's great acting and has great characters. I don't have a favorite scene. Yes I would recommend watching it to other people I know.
Nikitah W.
Nikitah W.

My aunt and myself often find ourselves sitting and binging on re runs of SVU! We love the show and all the story lines. The characters are fantastic and we always take a poll on how Olivia will style her hair for the season LOL
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO

I have been a fan of SVU since it began! it is interesting and the story plots are often relative to actual news events that are happening. The characters, especially Benson, really are good! I hope it continues for a long time!
Ivonne L.
Ivonne L.
West Hartford , Ct

I used to love this series!!! The recent seasons haven't been as good as they normally can be. I think it might be running its course but the rest of the 14 (I think) seasons are great!! Stabler is definitely missed on the show!
Deanna Y.
Deanna Y.
Hawley, PA

Best crime show ever. Olivia is awsome and is a great female role model. Although some of hair cut choices were not my favourite. My sisters and I liked being able to tell what season we were watching by which haircut Olivia had
Monica G.
Monica G.

Law and order is so addicting. It has a lot of suspense whic i love this is one of those shows that makes u think a lot which i like because its not like those shows where u can predict the emd something unexpected always happends
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now