BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Bri R.
Clarence Center
My friend hate's gory things, scary things, and police shows but she loves this show just as much as I do. It's so funny to watch and you get to love the characters as the show goes on. I don't think i can choose one scene as being my favorite. I think that this show is just great.
Rosie T.
Las Vegas
I love that this show keeps your mind racing and keeps you guessing what's going on. I've had SVU marathons with my sisters where we watching this from sun up to down and we are intrigued every episode!
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I can watch and re watch this show endlessly. I like that not every episode relies on an other so someone can watch one random episode and be fine. So there's always an episode someone is bound to like!
SheKiah R.
Hopkins, SC
I love this show. I have watched every episode (all 18 seasons) on Hulu. I began with season 1 in March while on Spring Break and continued on nights, weekends, summer break, and holidays. By the time the new season began I was caught up and even caused my husband to be a fan!!!
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The actors do a really good job at playing their roles in this show. The cases are very interesting. I prefer this one over Criminal Intent. The actors do a really good job and don't make it seem cheesy.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
Well I'm an addict for this show as well ... the actors are pretty good for what they have to do I love watching it because of how crazy some of the stories are .. I would definitely recommend watching it :)!
Jade H.
One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Chelbie H.
This show will keep my on the couch for hours!! I can't tell you how many classes I've missed in college and bottles of wine my roommates an I would go through watching SVU!! Most definitely a must watch!
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
My favorite television series ever!!! So many good one-liners by IceT and the connection between Elliot and Liv is amazing. I wish Elliot and a bunch of the other characters didn't leave after season 12.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?