Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul

Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Tima S.
Tima S.
Roxbury, MA

i always binge watch this show every single day, every episode has a connection and i love how it shows us a look on the lives of the detectives as well, such a amazing cast of actors and the show doesn't feel repetitive
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY

Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Steubenville, OH

My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

This is a good show. My husband and I watch this together, we both enjoy it. Sometimes it is a little hard to watch with the story line, but it is usually good. This is a must watch on our Hulu. We stream this on a Roku.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH

I really like this show. The main actors are my favorite and I will keeping watching it even if it goes off the air which I do not think it will ever. I also go and rent the seasons that I have not scene in a long time.
Arianny R.
Arianny R.

I enjoy to spend my free time watching this tv show. It has good actors and good acting. It represents the things that happend in real life. It's entertaining and a good option to spend your free time eating snacks haha
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville , GA

Who doesn't love some Olivia and Stabler!? Yes I've been watching since those days. I love love law & order, I watch the old episodes all days on ion and then the new episodes sometimes at night. I'll continue to watch!
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Pinehurst , Tx

Hands down the best nyc detectives show ever . Good screen play and over all you always get something different and never know what turn show will take it keeps you on the edge of your seat ! The whole cast is awesome .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now