Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Erin R.
Erin R.

My all-time favorite crime show and it just keeps getting better each season. The true crime elements distinguish it from other shows but the stories about the characters and their lives help make it a great show as well.
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX

No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mount Sherman, KY

This show has been around since I can remember. Something my husband and I can curl up on the bed or couch and watch together. Love the characters and story lines. Keeps your attention the whole time. One of my favorites!
Diana S.
Diana S.

I don't watch a lot of tv, but we normally will sit and eat dinner watching either Law & Order or Law & Order SVU, depending which is on. I like these shows because it is more of a fact based drama about real life events.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Steubenville, OH

My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI

Amazing show. They're on season 18 I believe?! And each episode is amazing, I don't know how they are still airing! But I LOVE this show!! Really highlights the nasty crimes and how fucked our criminal justice system is.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC

Law and Order SVU is a great show, with great acting and a great story line. The different cases make you think and the good guy doesn't always win. Viewer discretion is advised as the topics are not always for children.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN

This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Kenna W.
Kenna W.
Sacramento, CA

Pretty intense drama most of the time. Kind of scary and nerve-wracking scenarios, but it's definitely not a completely accurate representation of law enforcement in real life. Still entertaining if you like crime shows!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Downey , Ca

I'm obsessed with this show I LOVE Olivia❤️❤️❤️ everyone else on the show also I just with they would bring stabler back for one episode. There are to manny episodes and I love them all . The newer seasons are a must!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now