Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Maddy B.
Maddy B.

Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
Becca B.
Becca B.
gleason, tn

HELLO THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW I HAVE SEEN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST 4 TIMES I COULD WATCH THIS AND NOTHING ELSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV I REALLY THINK EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT IM OBSESSED WITH IT
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC

I can binge watch episodes of this show regularly. The actors are all so talented and they handle real-life, sensitive issues in a very compassionate manner. This show keeps me hooked from the first line to the last. Must watch.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

Does anyone not watch this show? I mean you've all heard of it right? It fills the desire in all of us to hear about terrible crimes and see the justice system work (most times). Later seasons it has started to loose it's touch.
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO

I have been a fan of SVU since it began! it is interesting and the story plots are often relative to actual news events that are happening. The characters, especially Benson, really are good! I hope it continues for a long time!
Sunshine F.
Sunshine F.

I love this TV show. In Venezuela they transmit private satellite television companies cable. I see more than anything in weekend schedule. My favorite scenes are when solving crimes cases. I love all the actors. I recommend it.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL

SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.

I have always loved Law & Order: SVU. It has different cases for each episode and gives you a real life feeling of what crime is all about. it is an interesting show to watch and it never gets boring. I recommend it to everyone.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Detroit, MI

I love this show. It's so real and Raw. It's like a mystery but you can put the clues together. It's great acting and has great characters. I don't have a favorite scene. Yes I would recommend watching it to other people I know.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I love watching this show. I haven't see all the episodes or watched from the beginning. When watching this I feel as though the cops really care and are real cops. Even though I know it's not them. Everyone is an amazing actor.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now