Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Love how this shown portrays real life story lines right out of the headlines of today. Also enjoy the characters and how you get to know their back stories and are able to connect with them. Highly recommend watching!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
So many seasons, not enough time! They continue to amaze with how many different stories are written. They also keep current with current events and make the episodes relevant to today. I also recommend criminal minds!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
I could binge watch this show for hours. Of course it's like all of the other crime shows, but it focuses more on the victims and raises awareness. I don't particularly have a favorite scene, but I recommend this show.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely love this series of TV shows. I find them so interesting and entertaining. I can sit down for a whole day and just consistently watch them. I find them to keep me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued.
Mabelis J.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
Ever since I started watching this show I got hooked. I am a big fan of the grest actors, the incredibly good stories and the whole plot in general. Totally recommend it if you like law enforcement/crime related shows.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Sioux Falls, SD
GREAT show!! One of my all time favorites and there is a reason it has been on for so long because it is amazing! It draws you in and leaves you on the edge of your chair after each episode and leaves you wanting more!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Reno
Sept. 23, 2016, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I know this show!!! They have the best storylines and the best characters (aka Benson and Stabler)! The actors are amazing and I've never seem an episode I regretted watching. I would recommend it to any older friend!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?