BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Pop Culture Expert
Yessss one of my late night can't sleep shows lol, I love the actors and the criminal science so it's a eye catcher for me lol. Compared to other CSI/ justice series this one is up there, definitely worth checking out.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Englewood, CO
This show gives you so much insight and perspective about sexual abuse. It gives you an idea on how to speak to victims and gives victims the confidence to speak out about their abuse and abusers. It is a must watch!!!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Always super suspenseful. Sometimes you can make out the ending, but sometimes you would have never seen it coming. The cast is great and their acting skills are on point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
Puyallup, WA
I honestly can say this show is very addicting but I love it so much! I have seen probably every episode to date. If you like shows like criminal minds or crime investigation shows I guarantee you will love this show!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Reno
Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I can believe love this series and seen more of 20 chapters of them I love for friendship and affection have among them, I like they solve each case and the agile that are the best actors and best acting the recommend
Dawnn A.
Dawnn A.
Mesquite, TX
Im into all kind of crime shows. How can you not enjoy this? One of the best! Twist and turns . Ups and downs. And even maybe some tears might fall down. But it's hard not to stop! You'll end up watching it for hours.
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
Many many nights were spent watching this with my sister and mom. The chemistry between these actors and actresses was amazing. Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) was my fav and seemed the most relatable character on the show.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI
I love how real the characters feel I this show. They feel relatable and down to earth, easy to connect with. The episodes are well written and, while they may be sad, are also a true depiction of real life instances.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?