Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Marissa H.
Marissa H.

Great show. Always keeps you on your feet. I love the continuous story line while also including short stories in the episodes. Really keeps you wanting more and more. I would recommend it to anyone that loves crime solving shows
Becca B.
Becca B.
gleason, tn

HELLO THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW I HAVE SEEN ALMOST EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST 4 TIMES I COULD WATCH THIS AND NOTHING ELSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TV I REALLY THINK EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT IM OBSESSED WITH IT
Madison R.
Madison R.
Springfield, IL

SVU is my go-to show anytime any day when I do have time at least! It's a show that never gets tiring with the suspenseful plots and exciting & pleasing resolutions to each show's ending! I'm Team Elliott & Benson all the way!!!
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Odessa, TX

This show it really great it has to thinking your an actual detective solving the crime and it's actually based on some true events which have u thinking about so many things people have gon through that u have never known about
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO

I have been a fan of SVU since it began! it is interesting and the story plots are often relative to actual news events that are happening. The characters, especially Benson, really are good! I hope it continues for a long time!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I love watching this show. I haven't see all the episodes or watched from the beginning. When watching this I feel as though the cops really care and are real cops. Even though I know it's not them. Everyone is an amazing actor.
Maddy B.
Maddy B.

Warning: You will sit on your couch for hours without realizing until you are out of chips and salsa and the sun has gone down. You will wonder what you did with your life that day and dream of horrible crimes and hum the intro.
Skyla K.
Skyla K.

Long running show, but always one I want to watch. It's my go to show on television and on netflix. Good storyline and not so complicated that if you look away for a moment you won't know what is happening. All over a good show.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Cantonment, FL

Law & order SCU is a very great show . its dramatic , but it shows what tragic incidents that people go through in life . if you've never watched it. I recommend that you do . just make sure that you have a box of tissues ready.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

Does anyone not watch this show? I mean you've all heard of it right? It fills the desire in all of us to hear about terrible crimes and see the justice system work (most times). Later seasons it has started to loose it's touch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now