BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely love this series of TV shows. I find them so interesting and entertaining. I can sit down for a whole day and just consistently watch them. I find them to keep me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this show, always interesting new episodes that reflect current events of our society. Storylines can often be disturbing so not for all viewers. The cast is great!!! Really no other show on t.v. that can compare.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Porterville, CA
I love all of the Law and Order shows but SVU is my absolute favorite. I record it and watch it with my husband. It's one of our favorite shows! The actors in this one are our favorite out of all the Law & Order shows.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Sioux Falls, SD
GREAT show!! One of my all time favorites and there is a reason it has been on for so long because it is amazing! It draws you in and leaves you on the edge of your chair after each episode and leaves you wanting more!
Marti D.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show I love this show I love this show and I love Benson hair this show is so eye opening true Everything is there are dangers all around us so we should be careful but enjoy our lives to the fullest extent
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pop Culture Expert
Love how this shown portrays real life story lines right out of the headlines of today. Also enjoy the characters and how you get to know their back stories and are able to connect with them. Highly recommend watching!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Minneola, FL
Amazing show! Based on true stories, so I love the realistic feel of it. It honestly makes me feel like I should be aware of my surrounding everywhere I go. Some episodes can be very upsetting. I recommend watching it.
Amya L.
Amya L.
Joliet, IL
Law and order is one of my favorite shows. I binge watch this show all the time! I was devastated when detective stabler left the show but the replacements are pretty good but it's not the same. I still love it though.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?