BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Nikki W.
Sioux Falls, SD
GREAT show!! One of my all time favorites and there is a reason it has been on for so long because it is amazing! It draws you in and leaves you on the edge of your chair after each episode and leaves you wanting more!
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely love this series of TV shows. I find them so interesting and entertaining. I can sit down for a whole day and just consistently watch them. I find them to keep me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Jennifer J.
Love how this shown portrays real life story lines right out of the headlines of today. Also enjoy the characters and how you get to know their back stories and are able to connect with them. Highly recommend watching!
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this show, always interesting new episodes that reflect current events of our society. Storylines can often be disturbing so not for all viewers. The cast is great!!! Really no other show on t.v. that can compare.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
I could binge watch this show for hours. Of course it's like all of the other crime shows, but it focuses more on the victims and raises awareness. I don't particularly have a favorite scene, but I recommend this show.
Katie L.
Reno
Good show, the characters get you hooked. Sometimes can be a little too dramatic or repetitive. Some of the storylines tug at your heart strings and get personal, and it's fun to try to solve the crime before they do.
Stephanie O.
I love watching this show even re runs! They never get old! Great acting and good scenerios!! Sometimes it related to today's world problems! Kinda cool watching cities and their issues! Recommend watching for action!
Alexandra P.
Best show ever. Even through all the character additions and changes, SVU remains on top. All Law & Orders are good but SVU takes the cake. Chemistry between cast members is amazing. Must watch if you haven't already.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
I love this series! They have gone through a lot of different characters but that's expected after 17 seasons. Every episode is different and sometimes they collaborate with other shows on an episode which is awesome!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?