BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kelsa j.
Nit the same after elliot left but still a great very real show. I love watching reruns on WE tv, IN television and whoever else plays them. If I can't find anything else I will find SVU and watch it all day.
Carol D.
Philadelphia , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Highly addictive show. I watch the current season on tv, I watch past seasons on netflix and hulu. Once I start with one episode, it becomes a binge watching session. Love all the celebrity guest cameos.
Jade H.
One of my favorite shows. One of the best crime shows to ever air on TV. I would honestly argue that no other show could even come close to how amazing Detective Benson and the rest of the SVU squad are.
Ulexis R.
Kissimmee, FL
Watched this show since episode 1 and its absolutely amazing, even tho they put there own twist on current events they make the show so that you start assuming one persons guilty but its never that person
Cristina C.
College Station, TX
This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Bri R.
My friend hate's gory things, scary things, and police shows but she loves this show just as much as I do. It's so funny to watch and you get to love the characters as the show goes on. I don't think i can choose one scene as being my favorite. I think that this show is just great.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
My favorite television series ever!!! So many good one-liners by IceT and the connection between Elliot and Liv is amazing. I wish Elliot and a bunch of the other characters didn't leave after season 12.
Emily N.
San Leandro, CA
I LOVE THIS SHOW! When I go out now I really don't trust my instincts so I'm super figety. It really showed me how much violence was going on so now I bring pepper spray with me everywhere just in case :)
Kayla D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm addicted to this show! I've watches every episode from the first to now. One thing I don't like is that the show used to be more focused on "cases" and now it's more personal towards the detectives lives.
Claudia A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best of the bunch, the characters are engaging and when they introduce characters you don't feel they are out of place. The show has never messed with a good formula and the subjects are very interesting.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?