Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I have been a fan of all of the law and order series since I was a kid we are talking early 90s here. Law and order svu has always been my favorite through. I just adore Olivia and I miss stabler. All around my go to show
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA

Hands down one of the best television series ever. I have enjoyed watching this show for many years and seasons. The characters grow and progress with the show and cross over with other favorite seasons. Highly recommend!
Doris A.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA

This show is one of my favorites. It has a very good plot. It very believable, it keeps me engage whenever I watch it and I always want to see it because it has a good story. Is very relatable and my friend also likes it.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Allentown, PA

Come on, who doesn't love this show. Beware of the marathons, you won't get anything accomplished.

And the newer seasons have episodes that tie into episodes of other great shows like Chicago PD and others... Way awesome!
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

The show I never get tired of watching! I watch reruns all the time on USA network with my sister and along with Criminal Minds it's about special cases being found and it's just the most amazing show I have ever watched.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Battle Creek, MI

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember, I'm really into it and I feel a connection with the characters like I actually know them. The acts is top notch and the stories are realistic to a certain degree
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Maple Shade, NJ

This show has always been one of my favorites. Even though I've already seen most I am always up to watch a rerun. I am too busy to get into any new shows so this is a go to for me since I already know all the characters.
Thembi M.
Thembi M.
West Hartford, CT

I know criminal activity is bad and dangerous but I just think the way this show is played out is so good. The characters know how to tune it well and make the show fun. I try to figure out the mysteries as they do it too
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY

Law & Order: SVU is definitely my favorite Law & Order series. The actors are GREAT. I've been watching this show since I was about 12-13. I am now 23 and will still watch this show, even if I've already seen the episode.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?