Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have to watch this, every time I want to cancel our provider the new season starts and I am addicted and have to see the whole season! I love the story lines, they are so griping. I have even cried watching the show.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Jackson, MS
Pop Culture Expert
Always super suspenseful. Sometimes you can make out the ending, but sometimes you would have never seen it coming. The cast is great and their acting skills are on point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this show, always interesting new episodes that reflect current events of our society. Storylines can often be disturbing so not for all viewers. The cast is great!!! Really no other show on t.v. that can compare.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH
This show is my favorite!! It is so interesting and the acting is awesome. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress!!! It is the best law and order series in my opinion. The storylines are original and keep you entertained.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen , TX
Pop Culture Expert
Yessss one of my late night can't sleep shows lol, I love the actors and the criminal science so it's a eye catcher for me lol. Compared to other CSI/ justice series this one is up there, definitely worth checking out.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pop Culture Expert
Love how this shown portrays real life story lines right out of the headlines of today. Also enjoy the characters and how you get to know their back stories and are able to connect with them. Highly recommend watching!
kaleigh p.
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY
I love the show! Sometimes it gets a little scary, but always has a very good plot. The characters are very good at acting their part. I could sit down for hours and watch the show on days off this is usually what I do
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
So many seasons, not enough time! They continue to amaze with how many different stories are written. They also keep current with current events and make the episodes relevant to today. I also recommend criminal minds!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Robbins, NC
Pop Culture Expert
This show is so well-written. It is so interesting because it is about special victim crimes. I love the actors in the show. It is so suspenseful and entertaining! I would absolutely recommend others to watch the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?