Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

I love Law & Order: SVU, I have seen every episode in every season and probably more than a few times. It may not be realistic but it definitely gives you a feel for he types of things that really do happen in real life.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ten Mile, TN

OBVIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE CRIME SHOWS, HERES ONE OF THE BEST ONES! It keeps you on your toes so it never gets old, I could watch it all day everyday! So if you love the thrill, love to play detective yourself, give it a try!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY

Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
pelham, NY

This show will never get old. I find myself sitting at home watching marathons of this every weekend. The show has been on for over 20 years and never fails to amuse me and stay up to date with whats going on in society.
Corey N.
Corey N.
Florence, AL

This is my favorite guilty pleasure. My favorite scene is when the slice any case. Such talented scores working on this show. SUV is one of a kind crime TV show. Highly recommended for anyone looking for s crime TV show.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Steubenville, OH

My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Downey , Ca

I'm obsessed with this show I LOVE Olivia❤️❤️❤️ everyone else on the show also I just with they would bring stabler back for one episode. There are to manny episodes and I love them all . The newer seasons are a must!!!!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI

Amazing show. They're on season 18 I believe?! And each episode is amazing, I don't know how they are still airing! But I LOVE this show!! Really highlights the nasty crimes and how fucked our criminal justice system is.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA

I've seen every damn episode. this show has gone on for so long & i am deeply hooked. I've also rewatched every episode & well, it's just cool how they focus on the detectives' lives as well. would definitely recommend :)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA

I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now