Add a Photo

Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Amazingggg. The drama and suspence is killer! But also reminds you that things like this can happen to anyone . That bad people can be anyone someone you're sleeping with every night or your neighbor. It's crazy good💖💖
Alina S.
Alina S.
Minneola, FL
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Amazing show! Based on true stories, so I love the realistic feel of it. It honestly makes me feel like I should be aware of my surrounding everywhere I go. Some episodes can be very upsetting. I recommend watching it.
Danbury, Ct
Ugh I can't even describe how much I love this show. It's a crime show like most of the others but the acting is so good and spot on you feel like you're there with them. The emotions in this show are unlike any other.
Amya L.
Amya L.
Joliet, IL
Law and order is one of my favorite shows. I binge watch this show all the time! I was devastated when detective stabler left the show but the replacements are pretty good but it's not the same. I still love it though.
kaleigh p.
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY
I love the show! Sometimes it gets a little scary, but always has a very good plot. The characters are very good at acting their part. I could sit down for hours and watch the show on days off this is usually what I do
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Englewood, CO
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show gives you so much insight and perspective about sexual abuse. It gives you an idea on how to speak to victims and gives victims the confidence to speak out about their abuse and abusers. It is a must watch!!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have to watch this, every time I want to cancel our provider the new season starts and I am addicted and have to see the whole season! I love the story lines, they are so griping. I have even cried watching the show.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Jackson, MS
Always super suspenseful. Sometimes you can make out the ending, but sometimes you would have never seen it coming. The cast is great and their acting skills are on point. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Toccoa, GA
I could binge watch this show for hours. Of course it's like all of the other crime shows, but it focuses more on the victims and raises awareness. I don't particularly have a favorite scene, but I recommend this show.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely love this series of TV shows. I find them so interesting and entertaining. I can sit down for a whole day and just consistently watch them. I find them to keep me on the edge of my seat and very intrigued.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?