BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Mary B.
This is only something I can watch sometimes. I feel like it's the same thing each show. But I mean if I'm bored and it's on TV then I'll watch it because it's not terrible it's just a bit boring sometimes.
Ciara G.
Post Falls, ID
Great show! My family and I binge watch this like crazy! Acting is incredible! All seasons are on Netflix so don't waist your money buying all the seasons from the store. Every episode is different you never can predict it. Totally recommend to anyone looking for another show to watch.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
#favorite for many, this #show is a #classic! It's #dramatic and #wellwritten. The #cast is great, including #mariskahargitay. The #storyline usually challenges something #current and it keeps it #relevant!
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great crime drama. I love the development of all of the characters as well. Its very long running so you get a chance to learn about all of the characters in a natural way. My favorite is Stabler for everything he has been through. If you like crime shows, this one is a MUST!
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best show ever!! I love how it's a mysterious show and you have to kinda guess who the guilty person is. my favorite character is benson and amaro they just have a really good acting! it's a must watch show!
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
The ability to take current, serious topics and put various view points and opinions on each topic is very impactful to the entertainment world. Each character develops with each episode so you grow to "know" their stance on various topics as well as get to know their personal life.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the longest best running shoes to date. Sad these are similar to actual events that have happened, but it's a great show nonetheless. Love the characters, seen it so long it's as though they're family. And just like real life, justice is not always served despite all efforts.
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My parents got me hooked on this show. I love the fact that you don't always have to watch every episode to understand what is going on in the episode. Overall, it is a great show that I would highly recommend to anyone. If you enjoy shows like criminal minds you would like this show.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
Mercadees V.
Duluth, MN
I watch this show whenever it comes on. I close the actors and the stories keep you captivated. They really get into their parts, and you wouldn't guess it wasn't true. I will not miss and episode of this.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?