Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

I loveeeeee absolutely love law and order special victims unit. Its the only cops I actually like😊 Lol . After you watch it then it gets addicting. It shows you what actually happens in the real world and how they are dealt with.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I absolutely love this show! I have loved it since I was a little girl, it for sure taught me to not trust strangers! Even now as an adult I find myself watching not only myself but everyone around me to be sure they are safe lol
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
Roma, TX

Beyond awesome ! The stories are so entertaining you won't want to miss it ! The characters are really good & really makes you believe it's about them. I'm in love with this show over it's 16 year run & it still so entertaining !
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL

You cannot go wrong with any Law & Order show but SVU is my favorite, I love all the actors and I always get sucked in! You can't just watch one episode! Have to watch at least 4! Quality show based on current cases awesome stuff
Kadie A.
Kadie A.
Johns Island, SC

The best show that ever was. If I hear that staple "dun dun", I can't turn the channel away from it. I will admit, I strictly watch reruns and haven't watched the newer epsidoes, but that's mostly because I miss Stabler too much.
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor, Ontario

I watch law & order SVU every Saturday they play it all day Saturday on television. I have been watching this show since I was a little girl. it is a very popular show to my mom and I. We usually watch it together on Saturdays :)
Quashaey M.
Quashaey M.
Orange Park, FL

This is my favorite crime show ! The cases are so real world and I always end up yelling at the tv . It brings you into the show. I wish I could help them sometimes when I could figure out the crimes before the detectives get it.
Maria D.
Maria D.

I love this show! This is probably the only mystery/police type show. This is definitely my favorite show! I use to watch this all the time. The newer seasons and episodes don't really keep my intersect as much as the older ones.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.

I love watching these cause it teaches me stuff to look out for and makes me keep my head up that no matter what they're dangerous people all around and you have to look out for everyone . I also like that it's basicall bout life
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Gainesville, Fl

Hands down the best Law & Order series ever created. The dynamic of the precinct is like a family and every episode gets you hooked. This is the type of show where you could rewatch an episode multiple times without getting bored
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now