Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love this show! I've been watching this show for years! Every episode keeps you guessing and the actors are good and the acting is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to someone and tell them it is a must watch show!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC

I think I've seen just about every episode there is. Some of the stories don't seem to have the best endings, though and you're kind of left hanging. I will say, though, that anytime SVU is on, the channel doesn't change.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE

This is an old show but a great show. I love watching this at night when I'm just relaxing in my bed. This show always makes you think and they usually are realistic situations so I really like that aspect about the show.
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX

No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Erin R.
Erin R.

My all-time favorite crime show and it just keeps getting better each season. The true crime elements distinguish it from other shows but the stories about the characters and their lives help make it a great show as well.
Jerilynn L.
Jerilynn L.

I have always loved and will always love this show. I've watched every single episode. I've felt so connected with every character on there. They're amazing. The situations in this show are very relatable and eye opening.
Sam L.
Sam L.

It's good you never know who the bad guy is but the suspense keeps your going. It's even better when you can relate to some of them and knew how they feel. Watching the people find justice is amazing and makes you happy:)
Mahira R.
Mahira R.

I love this series of show its very interesting I've never seen a repeat I love that it looks very real and the show does not look cheap made and u can tell it's not fake looking it a wonderfull show I highly recommend it
Desiree A.
Desiree A.

Has been my fav. sin before it went to netflix. I used to watch on my old box TV. If your into suspense, investigation type shows then youl'll love this show. I am sad that I finished it on Netflix tho, now what to watch?
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mount Sherman, KY

This show has been around since I can remember. Something my husband and I can curl up on the bed or couch and watch together. Love the characters and story lines. Keeps your attention the whole time. One of my favorites!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?