BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA
One of my all time favorite shows. I've probably seen every single episode. Whenever the season ends i feel a void in my life... lame i know. I love the action and how they put their own spin on current events and news.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Porterville, CA
I love all of the Law and Order shows but SVU is my absolute favorite. I record it and watch it with my husband. It's one of our favorite shows! The actors in this one are our favorite out of all the Law & Order shows.
Marti D.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show I love this show I love this show and I love Benson hair this show is so eye opening true Everything is there are dangers all around us so we should be careful but enjoy our lives to the fullest extent
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Pop Culture Expert
My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH
This show is my favorite!! It is so interesting and the acting is awesome. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress!!! It is the best law and order series in my opinion. The storylines are original and keep you entertained.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Minneola, FL
Amazing show! Based on true stories, so I love the realistic feel of it. It honestly makes me feel like I should be aware of my surrounding everywhere I go. Some episodes can be very upsetting. I recommend watching it.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I have to watch this, every time I want to cancel our provider the new season starts and I am addicted and have to see the whole season! I love the story lines, they are so griping. I have even cried watching the show.
Amya L.
Amya L.
Joliet, IL
Law and order is one of my favorite shows. I binge watch this show all the time! I was devastated when detective stabler left the show but the replacements are pretty good but it's not the same. I still love it though.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Danbury, Ct
Ugh I can't even describe how much I love this show. It's a crime show like most of the others but the acting is so good and spot on you feel like you're there with them. The emotions in this show are unlike any other.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?