Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Erin R.
Erin R.

My all-time favorite crime show and it just keeps getting better each season. The true crime elements distinguish it from other shows but the stories about the characters and their lives help make it a great show as well.
Mahira R.
Mahira R.

I love this series of show its very interesting I've never seen a repeat I love that it looks very real and the show does not look cheap made and u can tell it's not fake looking it a wonderfull show I highly recommend it
Kenna W.
Kenna W.
Sacramento, CA

Pretty intense drama most of the time. Kind of scary and nerve-wracking scenarios, but it's definitely not a completely accurate representation of law enforcement in real life. Still entertaining if you like crime shows!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul

Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY

This show will never get old. I find myself sitting at home watching marathons of this every weekend. The show has been on for over 20 years and never fails to amuse me and stay up to date with whats going on in society.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA

I've seen every damn episode. this show has gone on for so long & i am deeply hooked. I've also rewatched every episode & well, it's just cool how they focus on the detectives' lives as well. would definitely recommend :)
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC

Law and Order SVU is a great show, with great acting and a great story line. The different cases make you think and the good guy doesn't always win. Viewer discretion is advised as the topics are not always for children.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN

This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Torie H.
Torie H.

Out of all the Law and order shows this is by far my absolute favorite!! I record this on my DVR weekly and love watching old reruns when they are on. All the cast is awesome and in comparison to other cop shows it rocks
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I mean truly if you haven't seen this show your missing out ! Another one of my favorite shows that I cannot live without . I have treat her the same episodes over and over again ! Olivia benson is just simply the best .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now