Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Megan J.
Megan J.
This is by far one of the best crime shows on tv. It has a good, long story and background for the characters. Each episode keeps you immersed in the series that it can be difficult to stop watching. Absolutely love it!
AnnMarie W.
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! I've been watching it for years and every episode STILL keeps me on my toes. The actors are fantastic! During the show, just when you think one thing is going to happen, it changes. Highly recommended!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Summerville , GA
Who doesn't love some Olivia and Stabler!? Yes I've been watching since those days. I love love law & order, I watch the old episodes all days on ion and then the new episodes sometimes at night. I'll continue to watch!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA
One of my all time favorite shows. I've probably seen every single episode. Whenever the season ends i feel a void in my life... lame i know. I love the action and how they put their own spin on current events and news.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Porterville, CA
I love all of the Law and Order shows but SVU is my absolute favorite. I record it and watch it with my husband. It's one of our favorite shows! The actors in this one are our favorite out of all the Law & Order shows.
Marti D.
Marti D.
Fairfield, CA
I love this show I love this show I love this show and I love Benson hair this show is so eye opening true Everything is there are dangers all around us so we should be careful but enjoy our lives to the fullest extent
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This show is the only reason I have Direct TV other than HGTV & The Food Network. Gosh, it's so suspenseful sometimes. I really think I could be a FBI agent or a police officer, I've definitely watched enough episodes.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
My favorite show of all time! Keeps me on my toes during the whole episode. Although all the episodes are great, the newer season is more intense! Definitely not a waste of my time! Got my mom and other friends hooked.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH
This show is my favorite!! It is so interesting and the acting is awesome. Mariska Hargitay is a great actress!!! It is the best law and order series in my opinion. The storylines are original and keep you entertained.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Minneola, FL
Sept. 21, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Amazing show! Based on true stories, so I love the realistic feel of it. It honestly makes me feel like I should be aware of my surrounding everywhere I go. Some episodes can be very upsetting. I recommend watching it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?