BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Taylor B.
SVU is such a good show that brings to life the incredibly hard struggle of convicting offenders. The police crew brings hope that real police actually take survivors seriously. Mariska Hargitay is everything.
Vivian S.
La Center, KY
SVU is my favorite Law & Order. It just keeps me involved, I have too many favorite episodes to pick and example. The actors are great and the situations are believable and realistic. If you like crime and investigation, and you haven't already started into this series...you should!
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
This show is so powerful and sends such strong messages! The acting is phenomenal and you learn so much! Some episodes have the CRAZIEST plot twists. Just when you think you've figured it out a twist happens
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY
I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
Ginger C.
Morristown, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Yes yes yes! Always an amazing show! The acting, the drama, and the trials and tribulations of the detectives. I really could go on and on with how great of a show this is . Only downside, Stabler is gone ūüė≠
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
Kayla B.
One of my favorite crime shows. This show gives you real cases and then the actors execute their roles to the point where the show feels like it's actually happening in front of you. Also, it's one of those shows that catches the bad guy at the end so you're kept guessing all episode.
Steph H.
The story lines are amazing and though it can be inappropriate for young kids to watch, it happens in real life and they need to be informed. The cast is great and would definitely recommend watching this show.
Tyson C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
OH MY GOD. I've been watching this on Netflix and I am WELL AWARE that there are 16 seasons, but only 4 on Netflix. I NEED MORE SEASONS BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Like every single episode is entertaining!
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best show ever!! I love how it's a mysterious show and you have to kinda guess who the guilty person is. my favorite character is benson and amaro they just have a really good acting! it's a must watch show!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?