Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jerilynn L.
Jerilynn L.

I have always loved and will always love this show. I've watched every single episode. I've felt so connected with every character on there. They're amazing. The situations in this show are very relatable and eye opening.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.

The show I never get tired of watching! I watch reruns all the time on USA network with my sister and along with Criminal Minds it's about special cases being found and it's just the most amazing show I have ever watched.
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH

This is the best show in every. Honestly I do not care what people say this has been and always will be my favorite show. The opening section "In the criminal justice system..." I know the entire thing it is my voicemail.
Doris A.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA

This show is one of my favorites. It has a very good plot. It very believable, it keeps me engage whenever I watch it and I always want to see it because it has a good story. Is very relatable and my friend also likes it.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Allentown, PA

Come on, who doesn't love this show. Beware of the marathons, you won't get anything accomplished.

And the newer seasons have episodes that tie into episodes of other great shows like Chicago PD and others... Way awesome!
Thembi M.
Thembi M.
West Hartford, CT

I know criminal activity is bad and dangerous but I just think the way this show is played out is so good. The characters know how to tune it well and make the show fun. I try to figure out the mysteries as they do it too
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Southfield, MI

I'm a Dicke Wolf fan. The stories can be hard and even scary but the storylines always draw me in. They are interesting and informative. Allowing me to be diligent in my rights and safety methods, I as a woman should take
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX

No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Mahira R.
Mahira R.

I love this series of show its very interesting I've never seen a repeat I love that it looks very real and the show does not look cheap made and u can tell it's not fake looking it a wonderfull show I highly recommend it
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now