Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Aja R.
Aja R.
Sept. 24, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Lol! I was just watching a marathon earlier today.. And time there's nothing on tv I always turn to this IF it's on but if not I just bring out my dvd collection. I have every season they have out lol I'm kinda addicted
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Sept. 27, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I have been watching since I was probably 10 years old and to this day I will turn it on when I am watching Netflix or find it on USA. I am excited to begin the new season when it comes out this month.
Sid S.
Sid S.
I love this show, but I miss the character Stabler a lot. Lately, the storylines have been kind of blah, and I wasn't a fan of the relationships going on, but it's still a pretty good show to marathon when you're bored.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Davis, Ok
Law & Order: SVU is one of those shows that keeps you hooked. They have phenomenal actors and actresses. It's similar to some other tv series but has its own uniqueness. I would say this show is definitely a must watch!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this show. The main actors are my favorite and I will keeping watching it even if it goes off the air which I do not think it will ever. I also go and rent the seasons that I have not scene in a long time.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan , UT
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
this series will leave you hooked! I love and I can not stop! one of bests series of recent times! the chapters are very good and always leaves you wanting to watch the next! the actors are great! I highly recommend it!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Law & Order SVU is an awesome show. This show gets me really interested and what could actually happen in real life and what detectives and policemen have to do during these kinds of situations that happens in the show.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Canton, MA
Although the show took a drop when stabler left, I still am obsessed with SVU! The actors are amazing, and I love when guest stars make appearances. Although it can be intense and sad at times, I can't stop watching it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Reno, NV
This show is awesome. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and doesn't really compare to other tv shows. It is better! I the actors and actresses they do a great job. I would highly recommend watching this show!
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This show is the reason that I am on the career path I'm on. I've been watching it almost religiously since 2007 and I love how it incorporates current events and brings awareness to necessary topics in today's society.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?