Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Becky S.
Becky S.
Pulaski, WI

This has to be one of the best casted shows to date. Even when someone huge leaves, they fill the shoes perfectly. This show is also an amazing story teller, always pulling from headlines and giving them amazing twists and turns.
this is SUCH A GOOD SHOW!! SO intriguing I love it! of course its similar to other detective shoes but this ones obviously the best. all the actors are sooo great! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who's into amazing shows!
Rae T.
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI

My all time favorite show! I can never get tired of watching the svu team solve all these crazy crimes. Even though its so gruesome it keeps you interested only because maybe you almost cant believe these things happen to people.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
South Grafton, MA

Every episode of this show is enticing. I find it's even easy to pick up in the middle of an episode and still be able to figure out what's going on. The actors are amazing and you feel like you're part of the team solving cases!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shenandoah Heights

OMG!! MY FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOW!!! I SWEAR THATS ALL I WATCH, I'M A STAY AT HOME HOUSEWIFE AND I HAVE IT ON FROM MORNING UNTIL THE EVENING, LAW AND ORDER, LAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT, and LAW AND ORDER SVU!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Tasha W.
Tasha W.

This is my favorite show of all times , I watch and episode of this show each night it doesn't matter if it's and older episode from the first season or an episode from the most recent season it never fails to keep me entertained
Leah M.
Leah M.

I find this show very entertaining. I'm always very pleased at the end when the bad guy is caught, but then again, aren't we all. I find that the interpersonal stories between the main characters is what really holds my interest.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.

I love watching these cause it teaches me stuff to look out for and makes me keep my head up that no matter what they're dangerous people all around and you have to look out for everyone . I also like that it's basicall bout life
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I absolutely love this show! I have loved it since I was a little girl, it for sure taught me to not trust strangers! Even now as an adult I find myself watching not only myself but everyone around me to be sure they are safe lol
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Stockbridge, GA

One of my fav shows to watch. The story builds pretty fast which is always good. I can watch this all day. It's something that I'm interested in so it makes it that much greater. I would recommend this show to friends and family.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now