Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alexandria  N.
Alexandria N.
Beloit, OH
Dun dun.. for real thought about just posting the opening to the show in here but figured it might be better to leave a review. I'm a TV junkie and this show is the bomb diggity. it gives me my crime and drama fix all in one, if you haven't seen this yet you better get ready to waste your life away in front of the TV because you have quite a few seasons to catch up on.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
This show is extremely addicting! It's about cases dealt with by the NY Special Victims Unit. I like this show because there's not always a happy ending. It's real life. Sometimes the rapists go to jail, sometimes they don't. Through the seasons, you become very close to the main characters (which is why I don't really watch the newer season where one of them is gone).
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
This show has been part of my childhood simply because I've always want to become like them working in criminal justice field. This show has been an all time favorite of mines. It connects what is or has happened in life to TV and adds a little spin to it and I enjoy that so if you like criminal things and or just interested to see what its about I recommend it 100% .
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
Want to get sucked into a TV worm hole? Just turn on the set and I'm pretty sure your cable is showing a 12 hour marathon of this show. I can't believe I haven't seen every episode yet. There are always celebrity cameos. I love how they use my city as their set. The other great thing is it doesn't really matter when you start watching, you always know what's going on.
Selena A.
Selena A.
You'll get hooked on this show so fast. I've seen probably every episode. I love this show, because I love when they catch the criminal and they show exactly how they know he or she is the criminal like because of this and that but I don't like this show because it really shows you how messed up this world is and some of these situations really make your stomach turn.
Hollie A.
Hollie A.
Panama City , FL
I watched every season of this and now I have seen Ice T grimace at every disgusting sexual crime mentioned in the past 15 years and I'm glad I can say that. Would definitely recommend. It's entertaining and still incredibly relevant all these years later and probably has consistently one of the best casts on television despite no matter how many changes happen to it.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I'm obsessed with Law and Order SVU! I've been watching it since 2009 (it's been running since 1998!) Every characters backstory is unique and full of depth. The growth and decline of the characters keeps you engaged and wanting to know more about them. Detective Benson and Stabler are my favorite team but every character has great quirks. Can't go wrong with Ice T.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I am an advocate for loving shows like this but I do think that this show is very repetitive and that many people don't like to watch the show because a lot of episodes are very similar to one another. Each show is a special victims case and each show ends on a happy note but some people don't love the show as much so I recommend it but do notice there is some flaws
Misty S.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
This is my absolute fav crime show ever written! I love all the actors in this show, especially Mariska Hargitay. She brings the show to life. This is an intense drama that deals with the most dispicable crimes and their drive to solve the case and give the families peace and closure and at the same time bringing the criminals to justice. Absolutely love this show!!
Ida P.
Ida P.
I absolutely LOVE this show!!! I watched every episode on Netflix like 2-3 times. It actually teaches me a lot about the law and how the system really works behind what we see. Its enlightening and interesting to watch. I don't feel like I'm wasting my time so much as with other shows. I wish new episodes would upload on Netflix or on cable. I would def be watching
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?