Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

This show has managed to remain on the air for seventeen season and is now gearing up to start its eighteenth! Although numerous cast members have come and gone, Hargitay's Oliva Benson has remained a constant for viewers throughout the years, making her way up the ranks of the NYPD. One certainly hopes she decides to stay on for the duration of the show, however long that may be.
Ondria P.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA

One if my favorite shows of all time..I've been hooked on this for a LONG time. I don't think I've ever missed an episode. The show has changed since the original cast has been replaced (with the exception of Olivia..who is my favorite character). Christopher Meloni definitely brought something to the show..he was a great partner to Olivia..but things change..and I still love it.
Mackensy M.
Mackensy M.

ME FASCINA!!!! amor la Ley y el orden UVE, el papel de Olivia es increible y de verdad me encantan todos los casos, son increibles sus actores, creo que he visto todos los capitulos, 100% recomendada!

FASCINATES ME!!!! love Law and Order SVU , the role of Olivia is really amazing and I love all cases are incredible actors , I think I've seen all the chapters , 100 % recommended !
Kyla M.
Kyla M.

Law and Order SVU is that comfort food that makes you feel like there might be justice in the world, and there's a reason it's the longest running Law and Order -- the ensemble casts. Sometimes they are spotty, but they come in waves. The current ensemble, with Mariska at the head anchored by Raul Esparza's excellent turn as DA, is a must-see. They keep this show's heart pumping.
MaryJayne A.
MaryJayne A.
Oceanside, NY

I've always been a fan of crime & mysteries, whether tv or books. I prefer Special Victims Unit out of all of the Law & Order series because I feel like they are more relateable crimes. Whether it's a student who is addicted to adderall to continue to be a model student or a random crime based on a story I've read recently in the local papers. The main characters always catch me.
Ericka D.
Ericka D.
Gary, IN

When Mr. Wolf made this series he knew what he was doing. I like the old shows as well as the new ones. I miss the old captain and I like the fact that Liv is a mom and doing it all. I like the fact they have sensitively on TV and that woman and men can relate. Love this show five stars. I miss Munch and Dectective Staber hope they can come visit. I have seen munch on new shows.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Palo Alto, CA

This show has been around for so many seasons because it's clearly amazing. The content of the show isn't necessarily for everyone, it can be rough, especially the ones that pull from the headlines, but they approach them in really brave and intellectual ways. It's as much a study of society as it is a fantastically written dramas with strong character who really grow over time.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
West Chester, OH

I will always love Law & Order. It's a show that you can turn on whenever you want, you don't have to keep up and watch every episode in order. It's great if you want to get lost in a good mystery, but also good to have on in the background while you're folding laundry. The characters and writing is great, and they're always coming up with new storylines, so it doesn't get old.
Merranda H.
Merranda H.

this show always hits in places emotionally we don't want to go, but it is sometimes is exactly where we need to go. It reminds us that life is not just black and white. It speaks of subtle shadows where the unthinkable dwells and flourishes just beneath a seemingly normal facade. As for the show itself as always superb acting, excellent storyline, one of the best shows on air.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville , FL

What can I say about Law and Order SVU that "everyone" doesn't already know .... The show has been on for decades and still has some long running characters playing. In my opinion it is the best Law and Order show there is - yet it should be known that it involves A Lot of sensitive subject matter - such as but not limited to domestic abuse, child cases, rape, serial cases ...
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now