Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY

Law & Order: SVU is definitely my favorite Law & Order series. The actors are GREAT. I've been watching this show since I was about 12-13. I am now 23 and will still watch this show, even if I've already seen the episode.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

I have been a fan of all of the law and order series since I was a kid we are talking early 90s here. Law and order svu has always been my favorite through. I just adore Olivia and I miss stabler. All around my go to show
Sam L.
Sam L.

It's good you never know who the bad guy is but the suspense keeps your going. It's even better when you can relate to some of them and knew how they feel. Watching the people find justice is amazing and makes you happy:)
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX

No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Janisa F.
Janisa F.
Wilmington, NC

Nothing like a good law and order svu marathon on USA network on Sundays I just wish they would bring detective stabler back him and Benson made the show come on mr. wolf bring Christopher maloni back signed Janisa faison
Where do i begin??? I watch law and order svu religiously i don't care if I've seen the episodes before. Its one of few series that i can watch and its like my first time seeing it. I cant wait for the new season to begin!
Desiree A.
Desiree A.

Has been my fav. sin before it went to netflix. I used to watch on my old box TV. If your into suspense, investigation type shows then youl'll love this show. I am sad that I finished it on Netflix tho, now what to watch?
Diana S.
Diana S.

I don't watch a lot of tv, but we normally will sit and eat dinner watching either Law & Order or Law & Order SVU, depending which is on. I like these shows because it is more of a fact based drama about real life events.
Malanna C.
Malanna C.

This is such a fun show! My husband and I enjoy watching this together. We love the story line they carry out. There are similar shows like this but this has been our favorite. We love SVU!! It has been around for a while
Katie L.
Katie L.
Battle Creek, MI

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember, I'm really into it and I feel a connection with the characters like I actually know them. The acts is top notch and the stories are realistic to a certain degree
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now