Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
This is an outstanding, long-running show. The acting is amazing. The cast is exceptional. The plot lines have remained fresh. Similar to the CSI series. I highly recommend this show. I look forward to every new season.
Kori-Ann P.
Kori-Ann P.
Honolulu, HI
I've probably watched all of the episodes in this series. It so interesting how messed up people are! The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because once Christopher meloni (Elliott) left, it just wasn't the same.
Las series criminales me encantan de verdad cuando veo Law & Order quiero ser policía, después recuerdo que es un sueño y la sigo viendo. La realidad es que es ficción los policias criminalistas hoy en día son otra onda
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
Oct. 13, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I had a criminal justice professor that was overly obsessed with this show. I could say 97% of our textbook was explained through an episode of Law & Order SVU. How could I have not gained the addiction from this class?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Seminole, OK
A favorite and has been for years. Generally catch it during a marathon on USA or some other channel and just listen to it as I go about my house hold chores. Miss Stabler however, show hasn't been the same without him.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Casper, Wy
Oct. 3, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Found law and order on Netflix a couple years ago. Was binge show for awhile and very nice to see them in order- not that it is a necessity. Show has same set up almost weekly, but if that's okay with you it's good show
Sabrina Y.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Law and order SVU is my favorite out of all the law and orders. All the episodes have different cases and keeps you wanting to know what happens in the end. I can always watch SVU reruns because the show is really good.
Arianny R.
Arianny R.
Sept. 29, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I enjoy to spend my free time watching this tv show. It has good actors and good acting. It represents the things that happend in real life. It's entertaining and a good option to spend your free time eating snacks haha
Corina T.
Corina T.
Montclair, CA
Truthfully I love all the Law & Order shows! I have been saddened when some of the series have topped airing, (Criminal Intent and the original Law & Order)I love the trueness of the program and the character's stories.
Keyla C.
Keyla C.
Pinehurst , TX
Hands down the best nyc detectives show ever . Good screen play and over all you always get something different and never know what turn show will take it keeps you on the edge of your seat ! The whole cast is awesome .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?