Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Philadelphia, PA

Law & Order SVU may be a dramatic version of the truth. But, it definitely holds some truth and provides education for people to be safe and what to watch out for within the criminal justice system and in the world period.
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.

I am addict to this series! I have watched many of the episodes multiple times and for the most part they are very unpredictable. I literally can watch marathons of this series. I really enjoy the characters and the actors
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.

Such an addicting show! My boyfriend and I binged out on all 12? 13? seasons on netflix a couple years ago and keep up every week. It's similar to the regular Law & Order but it's not as boring and I love Mariska Hargitay!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I know this is an older show but I love it. It's older so it's not new new actors but the acting is pretty good. If your into NCIS and stuff and don't mind it being a little older you will love it! I watch it all the time!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh

This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO

I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Jean J.
Jean J.

Law and order is also another one of my favorite shows the actors are very good I love benson and stabler I don't have a favorite scene they are all individually my favorite yes I would recommend if you love murder solving
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Akron

I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
jessie b.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN

I used to watch this with my grandma every night till she past away i used to hate watching now i watch it all the time it is a great show but sometimes they seem to run together and there isn't that much difference in them
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY

A hard show to tear your eyes away from. For years they have been sucking me into their stories, as the slowly reveal the intricate plot lines. You can never be too sure how anything will end, but you always hold out hope.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?