BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Becky G.
Copperopolis, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
A long standing show that always has guest actors in roles that make you see them in a different way from what they usually play. I love have they have marathons and I can be a couch potato on a rainy day.
Ciara G.
Post Falls, ID
Great show! My family and I binge watch this like crazy! Acting is incredible! All seasons are on Netflix so don't waist your money buying all the seasons from the store. Every episode is different you never can predict it. Totally recommend to anyone looking for another show to watch.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great show one of my favorite crime show but after a while it the same old crime and since most of the show are suppose to be true you get tired of seeing these crimes!atlease some of these case get solved
Anna X.
Classic show. Been watching it since I was a kid (my mom binge watched this show every night). I've seen so many reruns but somehow there's always an episode on that I haven't seen. Great drama all the time.
Kirsten H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the absolute best shows out there. Definitely addicting and very educational. I could watch the re-runs for months straight and never get bored. However, I miss Elliot and I wish he would come back.
Azure S.
Burleson, TX
Love love love. I know the whole opening lines favorite show I've seen almost all of it. Great characters wonderful acting love Olivia Benson she is my favorite. Again I say love love love such a good show.
Ginger C.
Morristown, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Yes yes yes! Always an amazing show! The acting, the drama, and the trials and tribulations of the detectives. I really could go on and on with how great of a show this is . Only downside, Stabler is gone ūüė≠
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY
I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
millee s.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best show ever!! I love how it's a mysterious show and you have to kinda guess who the guilty person is. my favorite character is benson and amaro they just have a really good acting! it's a must watch show!
Araceli M.
Milwaukee, WI
Drama! This show will have your emotions running wild with each episode. I have been watching it for practically forever. The actors really allow watchers to connect with them on a personal level, especially Olivia Benson. If you don;t already watch this religiously you should start.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?