Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Jordan P.
Jordan P.

I've been watching this show for years. One of my very favorites. I do miss a lot of the original cast, but still good with the newer people. Some of them are becoming the same story line but i will still keep watching, I love it.
Cailee H.
Cailee H.

My absolute favorite show of all time! SVU never fails me and I can definitely watch this show all day long. It is definitely one of a kind. There are great actors and even better acting in the show. It is definitely a must watch!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Stamford, CT

My go-to show for binge watching Netflix on a rainy day. Episodes are short so you can easily watch one at a time, but it's so easy to get caught up watching a number of them in a row without realizing how quickly time is passing.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Bell, CA

Good good good!! If you're into the whole detective work, you'll like this. The main character is a badass and you'll get into different crimes and some are either really sad, frustrating, simply they just mess with your feelings!
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA

This is one of my ultimate favorite shows. The drama and suspense is great. I love the plot twists and turns. Even after all these years I'm still guessing. This show has been on forever. So many guest stars have made appearances.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC

This is one of my all time favorite shows. Law and order svu never fails to have me on the edge of my seat when I watch a new episode. I do wish elliot was still on their though. Him and Olivia are my all time favorite characters.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Elkton, VA

This show is great and keeps you guessing. Although it can be a little intense and creepy you will fall in love with it immediately. The acting is amazing. This reminds you somewhat of Criminal Minds. This series is a must watch!
Quashaey M.
Quashaey M.
Orange Park, FL

This is my favorite crime show ! The cases are so real world and I always end up yelling at the tv . It brings you into the show. I wish I could help them sometimes when I could figure out the crimes before the detectives get it.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Pulaski, WI

This has to be one of the best casted shows to date. Even when someone huge leaves, they fill the shoes perfectly. This show is also an amazing story teller, always pulling from headlines and giving them amazing twists and turns.
Tasha W.
Tasha W.

This is my favorite show of all times , I watch and episode of this show each night it doesn't matter if it's and older episode from the first season or an episode from the most recent season it never fails to keep me entertained
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now