Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

My favorite crime show. Olivia is my favorite character, she fulfills her role very well and brings life to the show. Alot of suspense and stories that real life things that happen in this world and you see how they figure it out.
Jade L.
Jade L.
Warren, OH

Have a degree in Homeland security so truly enjoy this series. Keeps you on the edge of your seat, guessing what is going to happen - so I truly enjoyed it. Highly recommend if you like drama, suspense, as well as a murder mystery
jessica m.
jessica m.

This show is a classic and it is still amazing. What's great about this show is that with the story lines it doesn't matter whether or not you watch it in order. Even if you catch a random episode it is still interesting to watch.
Kayla  C.
Kayla C.
Westerville , Oh

I could sit in my room and watch this show for hours 😂 the actors are awesome and you fall in love with the characters in the TV show. I wish there were still all the seasons on Netflix it's a bummer that there is only a couple :(
Teressa L.
Teressa L.
Fort Myers, FL

Love this show... Even the old episodes...Always look forward to my Wednesday night viewing of this show on my local NBC channel...Great actors...My favorite is Mariska Hargarthy (who played Olivia)...For me it is a must Watch!!!!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Greenville, NC

Love this show! It is the perfect blend of police and law procedural. The characters are real and raw, and the show does a fantastic job of highlighting both positive and negative aspects of sexual crimes and how they are handled.
Jineve L.
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX

Everytime I'm flipping through my channels I always come across Law and Order SVU and can never change it not only because how interesting it is but the lessons you can learn and precautions you can take out here seeing this show!
Aleena B.
Aleena B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This is an amazing show that I have been watching for several years. It definetly keeps you entertained and up to date with the news and crimes that happen. Not to mention the laws that apply. The movie offers action and knowledge
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ

This show is very graphic so I would not have your good children watch this but other than that if you are mature it's a very great show it shows you how the law works and it just shows you what other people might be going through
Angela Carolina M.
Angela Carolina M.
Arcata, CA

My go-to show before falling asleep. I am a huge fun of law enforcement shows, any and all. This one has to be by far my favorite show. Olivia is a badass and a true motivation for other women seeking any law enforcement position.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now