BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Mary K.
Glastonbury
Long running cop show about detectives in a special NYC unit that covers mostly. Sxcrimes. Victims are often the most vulnerable of society. The Main character, is famously the namesake of a pop star's cat.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I watch SVU less now than I used to, but the episodes I do manage to catch are still pretty good. Olivia Benson is one of the best female characters on tv! I also like how the show uses current events to fuel its stories. The only aspect of the show I don't like is that Stabler is gone.
Laurel J.
Law and Order: SVU is the type of show you can watch marathons of all day everyday and never tire of it. SVU is especially interesting to me as a woman. I feel like I'm right there investing with the cast.
Emilee L.
Sometimes a littletoo dark, but this show has had me hooked for years and year. The actors and storylines are always changing and different and you're always kept on your toes. BEcause of that Ive wated every season and plan to continue until they disconue the show. absolutely great!
Hannah C.
My favorite show EVER! I watch all of the reruns during the week on USA and ION television. I was a little sad to see Stabler go but they did good in picking someone to fill his place. Nick Amaro is great!
Kimber F.
St Petersburg, FL
Once you start this series you can't stop. So addicting and great story lines. You never know what you're going to get with this show. Definitely would recommend this show to anyone who enjoys crime shows.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Any TV show that is all about CSI and fbi kind of things. But I do love law n order especially their special victims unit! It's one of my top 10 TV shows I watch all the time and I don't get bored !
Amber H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Been watching this show since it came out, and I watch reruns quite frequently. I love Olivia I think she's my favorite. I liked her and Elliot together the most. I thought Nick was pretty cool though too.
Erika Q.
THIS SHOW! Has been out for years. If you haven't watched it you have no idea what you're missing ! Great great show! Awesome actors . It makes you want to be a part of the show... I would totally recommend
Ciara G.
Post Falls, ID
Great show! My family and I binge watch this like crazy! Acting is incredible! All seasons are on Netflix so don't waist your money buying all the seasons from the store. Every episode is different you never can predict it. Totally recommend to anyone looking for another show to watch.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?