Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Helene G.
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA

I'm completely addicted to this show. I could watch it all day and still not get tired of it. What I like is that it is more unpredictable than other crime shows, they do a good job with back story, and it isn't so cliche.
Graciella L.
Graciella L.

Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Donna G.
Donna G.

Law and order is my favorite late night show to binge on, and SVU is my favorite installment of the franchise. I enjoy all the episodes and how they stay relevant even after being in the air for such a long period of time.
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.

I am addict to this series! I have watched many of the episodes multiple times and for the most part they are very unpredictable. I literally can watch marathons of this series. I really enjoy the characters and the actors
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC

I think I've seen just about every episode there is. Some of the stories don't seem to have the best endings, though and you're kind of left hanging. I will say, though, that anytime SVU is on, the channel doesn't change.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mount Sherman, KY

This show has been around since I can remember. Something my husband and I can curl up on the bed or couch and watch together. Love the characters and story lines. Keeps your attention the whole time. One of my favorites!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love this show! I've been watching this show for years! Every episode keeps you guessing and the actors are good and the acting is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to someone and tell them it is a must watch show!
Where do i begin??? I watch law and order svu religiously i don't care if I've seen the episodes before. Its one of few series that i can watch and its like my first time seeing it. I cant wait for the new season to begin!
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY

Law & Order: SVU is definitely my favorite Law & Order series. The actors are GREAT. I've been watching this show since I was about 12-13. I am now 23 and will still watch this show, even if I've already seen the episode.
Cali B.
Cali B.
Hawthorne, CA

Sooooo good! The acting is superb and there is a reason this show has been on forever. SVU is my favorite of the franchise. There are great twists and turns in every episode and it always keeps me guessing - which I love!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now