Add a Photo

Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
SCU is the best out of all of the Law and Orders I think this is the show that I watch more than anything else on TV. I have gotten everybody in my family and friends to start watching SVU it's addicting. it's addicting.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ten Mile, TN
Sept. 30, 2016, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
OBVIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE CRIME SHOWS, HERES ONE OF THE BEST ONES! It keeps you on your toes so it never gets old, I could watch it all day everyday! So if you love the thrill, love to play detective yourself, give it a try!
Martha M.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul
Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I mean truly if you haven't seen this show your missing out ! Another one of my favorite shows that I cannot live without . I have treat her the same episodes over and over again ! Olivia benson is just simply the best .
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
This is a good show. My husband and I watch this together, we both enjoy it. Sometimes it is a little hard to watch with the story line, but it is usually good. This is a must watch on our Hulu. We stream this on a Roku.
Corey N.
Corey N.
Florence, AL
This is my favorite guilty pleasure. My favorite scene is when the slice any case. Such talented scores working on this show. SUV is one of a kind crime TV show. Highly recommended for anyone looking for s crime TV show.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Law and Order SVU is another of my favorite shows to binge watch. I've been watching it for years. I love the actors. I think they do a great job. I really like the episodes where they use current events and recreate it.
Paige W.
Paige W.
My all time favorite TV show although I do enjoy, Vampire Diaries, Finding Carter, Pretty Little Liars, Shameless (US), Criminal Minds, and Forensic Flies. I would like to start watching American Horror Story and Salem.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?