Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Dianiris R.
Dianiris R.
Palm Bay, FL

I loveeeeee law and order!! i love these kind of shoes, not only is it entertaining but also knowledgeable you can learn a lot from it. I always watch these kind of showed they are my go to! you can never get bored from it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Orland Park, IL

Love this show! I'm always on the edge of my seat. I love all the characters. The story line is always interesting and relevant to current problems and news. This show never gets old and I love it! Everyone should watch it.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and it never gets old. The show writers are always coming up with new, entertaining stories and I especially appreciate when they incorporate current events into their stories.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Skokie, IL

Favorite show! I like that they incorporate ideas that are relevant to today's society, and each episode is always something to think about. I think this is the best of the "Law and Order" franchise and it's a classic show.
Graciella L.
Graciella L.

Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Ryann A.
Ryann A.

One of the most interesting shows I've ever watched. It leaves off on a cliffhanger which is fine if you watch it on Netflix rather than cable. Pretty similar to Criminal Minds, but is definitely a must watch in my opinion
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.

Such an addicting show! My boyfriend and I binged out on all 12? 13? seasons on netflix a couple years ago and keep up every week. It's similar to the regular Law & Order but it's not as boring and I love Mariska Hargitay!
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Ocoee, FL

If I could give 10 stars I would! Omg best show hands down! Although I miss Elliot and wanted him and Olivia together so bad!!!! This show does not compare to the others! This is the kind of show I binge watch on days off!
Sabby G.
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV

One of the very interesting shows based on investigative work. It has been on tv for a long time but it still manages to produce great episodes. Every rim it's something new and I love the detective characters on the show.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO

I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?