BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Martha M.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul
Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a good show. My husband and I watch this together, we both enjoy it. Sometimes it is a little hard to watch with the story line, but it is usually good. This is a must watch on our Hulu. We stream this on a Roku.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen every damn episode. this show has gone on for so long & i am deeply hooked. I've also rewatched every episode & well, it's just cool how they focus on the detectives' lives as well. would definitely recommend :)
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Downey , Ca
I'm obsessed with this show I LOVE Olivia❤️❤️❤️ everyone else on the show also I just with they would bring stabler back for one episode. There are to manny episodes and I love them all . The newer seasons are a must!!!!
Corey N.
Corey N.
Florence, AL
This is my favorite guilty pleasure. My favorite scene is when the slice any case. Such talented scores working on this show. SUV is one of a kind crime TV show. Highly recommended for anyone looking for s crime TV show.
Paige W.
Paige W.
My all time favorite TV show although I do enjoy, Vampire Diaries, Finding Carter, Pretty Little Liars, Shameless (US), Criminal Minds, and Forensic Flies. I would like to start watching American Horror Story and Salem.
Sid S.
Sid S.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show, but I miss the character Stabler a lot. Lately, the storylines have been kind of blah, and I wasn't a fan of the relationships going on, but it's still a pretty good show to marathon when you're bored.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Canton, MA
Although the show took a drop when stabler left, I still am obsessed with SVU! The actors are amazing, and I love when guest stars make appearances. Although it can be intense and sad at times, I can't stop watching it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
This is an outstanding, long-running show. The acting is amazing. The cast is exceptional. The plot lines have remained fresh. Similar to the CSI series. I highly recommend this show. I look forward to every new season.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?