Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nyeemah G.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA

Law and order SVU is my most favorite show ever!!! It's so interesting and dramatic and shows how hard of a city New York is. It also helps to teach you about the law system and your rights and it also relates to real world topics.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

Hands down one of my favorite TV shows. I've been watching this show for years. Every episode is captivating. If you like crime shows, you'll probably like this show. The actors are amazing. I recommend this show to all my friends.
Christie E.
Christie E.
Whitby, Ontario

I like watching this show on and off! Whenever it's on TV I usually watch it. I find that it can be really creepy at times but I like that it is. The stories are always interesting and I like watching how they figure the cases out!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Ruby, SC

I really like things about the law so one of my friends bought me here. I find it similar to the original show that came on years ago. It's not only a show to teach you a little about the law but it's also an amazing show to watch.
Verónica R.
Verónica R.

I am personally obsessed with this show. I've cried watching so many episodes. I love the new seasons with Olivia as a leader. You will feel her stress and react to situations. Its a really dramatic show but it's worth to watch it.
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Brea, CA

Hands down one of the best crime shows out there. It's between this and criminal minds. I love it so much! It's pretty sad sometimes but it's one of those shows that you actually feel like you are learning something by watching it.
Diana P.
Diana P.

Love binge watching law and order svu. It's a good show if you want to watch about cases that can happen. So many unexpected things happen and I'm prepare if it was to happen to me. Everyone should watch this show it's really good.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Hagerstown , Md

This show is amazing. It's one of those shows that every time you see it on you keep it on. And then 50 hours later you're still watching it. It keeps you interested and you don't have to watch every episode to know what is going on
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Roundhill, KY

I have literally watched every episode and watched them multiple times. I love the actors and their roles in the show. I love that this show always keep me on edge and guessing what is going to happen next and who the real purp is.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN

This is one of my favorite shows, I feel like I've grown up on this show. Every time I think I've seen them all sure enough I'll come across a new one that I haven't seen. I like the changes, Olivia in charge really changed things.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now