BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Amazing show. They're on season 18 I believe?! And each episode is amazing, I don't know how they are still airing! But I LOVE this show!! Really highlights the nasty crimes and how fucked our criminal justice system is.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
SCU is the best out of all of the Law and Orders I think this is the show that I watch more than anything else on TV. I have gotten everybody in my family and friends to start watching SVU it's addicting. it's addicting.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I love Law & Order: SVU, I have seen every episode in every season and probably more than a few times. It may not be realistic but it definitely gives you a feel for he types of things that really do happen in real life.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen every damn episode. this show has gone on for so long & i am deeply hooked. I've also rewatched every episode & well, it's just cool how they focus on the detectives' lives as well. would definitely recommend :)
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul
Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY
This show will never get old. I find myself sitting at home watching marathons of this every weekend. The show has been on for over 20 years and never fails to amuse me and stay up to date with whats going on in society.
Kylee T.
Kylee T.
Maricopa, AZ
I have seen almost every single episode of this show. It's good but little kids should not watch it. It's kind of like NCIS but they deal with terrible and sexual crimes in this show. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?