Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Billie S.
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ

As you follow the lives of the main characters and everything they go through, you will become addicted. This will take up plenty of space on dvdr. Story lines are great, but not for young children. Great choice of actors.
Jean J.
Jean J.

Law and order is also another one of my favorite shows the actors are very good I love benson and stabler I don't have a favorite scene they are all individually my favorite yes I would recommend if you love murder solving
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN

One of my all time favorite shows. I am super sad that they actors have changed over the years however I hardly doubt I will always watch it no matter how many people change. This is a must to add to your list of tv shows.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Quincy, MA

OBSESSED with this show! I have watched all 17 seasons and am still into it! Every episode is unique in its own way and all of the characters are relatable! The acting is so good it makes you feel like you are in the show!
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Ocoee, FL

If I could give 10 stars I would! Omg best show hands down! Although I miss Elliot and wanted him and Olivia together so bad!!!! This show does not compare to the others! This is the kind of show I binge watch on days off!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO

I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.

I am addict to this series! I have watched many of the episodes multiple times and for the most part they are very unpredictable. I literally can watch marathons of this series. I really enjoy the characters and the actors
jessie b.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN

I used to watch this with my grandma every night till she past away i used to hate watching now i watch it all the time it is a great show but sometimes they seem to run together and there isn't that much difference in them
Donna G.
Donna G.

Law and order is my favorite late night show to binge on, and SVU is my favorite installment of the franchise. I enjoy all the episodes and how they stay relevant even after being in the air for such a long period of time.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Philadelphia, PA

Law & Order SVU may be a dramatic version of the truth. But, it definitely holds some truth and provides education for people to be safe and what to watch out for within the criminal justice system and in the world period.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now