Add a Photo

Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show will never get old. I find myself sitting at home watching marathons of this every weekend. The show has been on for over 20 years and never fails to amuse me and stay up to date with whats going on in society.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC
Law and Order SVU is a great show, with great acting and a great story line. The different cases make you think and the good guy doesn't always win. Viewer discretion is advised as the topics are not always for children.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Steubenville, OH
Oct. 8, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Love this show I watch it every chance it get I love all cop detective based shows I don't really have a favorite I like them all it has very good actors that make to feel you are right there I would I recommend watching
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Downey , Ca
I'm obsessed with this show I LOVE Olivia❤️❤️❤️ everyone else on the show also I just with they would bring stabler back for one episode. There are to manny episodes and I love them all . The newer seasons are a must!!!!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Amazing show. They're on season 18 I believe?! And each episode is amazing, I don't know how they are still airing! But I LOVE this show!! Really highlights the nasty crimes and how fucked our criminal justice system is.
Kylee T.
Kylee T.
Maricopa, AZ
I have seen almost every single episode of this show. It's good but little kids should not watch it. It's kind of like NCIS but they deal with terrible and sexual crimes in this show. It's not my favorite but it's good.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I love Law & Order: SVU, I have seen every episode in every season and probably more than a few times. It may not be realistic but it definitely gives you a feel for he types of things that really do happen in real life.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen every damn episode. this show has gone on for so long & i am deeply hooked. I've also rewatched every episode & well, it's just cool how they focus on the detectives' lives as well. would definitely recommend :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?