BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
LoAles C.
Bronx, NY
I love this show. Definitely an eye opener even though people think its main purpose is for entertaining it's definitely educational. It's made me aware of more things in this world that we tend to ignore.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law and order is the most addicting show ever! I feel like I know the actors it makes you feel like your apart of the show. It took me awhile to get use to Olivia's new partner but he has grown on me a lot.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX
The ability to take current, serious topics and put various view points and opinions on each topic is very impactful to the entertainment world. Each character develops with each episode so you grow to "know" their stance on various topics as well as get to know their personal life.
Azalia B.
San Diego
Uuuuum undeniably the best show to ever hit the television screen . Like I have said before I live for drama that is not mine. Not only does this show give u entertainment of these officers lives but it gives you ideas and ways to handle situations like the ones presented in the show
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my most favorite shows of all!
They have the best actors ever! I don't miss one episode on Netflix ha
You have to watch this I promise you'll look forward to the next episode
It's a must watch
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For years, me and my husband would watch this show each time it came on. We would never miss a episode, but staying up so late at night just to watch, became a strain so we stopped. I loved how they show the real and truth in this situation, but sadly not every one is handled as good as these.
OMG!!! Amo demasiado ésta serie la sigo desde hace años, los actores son totalmente increibles, te hacen sentir realmente lo que esta sucediendo y cada capitulo es super intenso y adictivo. no me pierdo ni un episodio realmente es una que no te arrepientes de ver 100% recomendada!!!
Amber H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Been watching this show since it came out, and I watch reruns quite frequently. I love Olivia I think she's my favorite. I liked her and Elliot together the most. I thought Nick was pretty cool though too.
Victoria F.
West Caldwell, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My parents got me hooked on this show. I love the fact that you don't always have to watch every episode to understand what is going on in the episode. Overall, it is a great show that I would highly recommend to anyone. If you enjoy shows like criminal minds you would like this show.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I love this show! It is very suspenseful and intriguing. Although I wouldn't recommend this show for children or young teens, it does have some violence and sexual content but overall it is very interesting.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?