BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Pelham, NY
This show will never get old. I find myself sitting at home watching marathons of this every weekend. The show has been on for over 20 years and never fails to amuse me and stay up to date with whats going on in society.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Downey , Ca
I'm obsessed with this show I LOVE Olivia❤️❤️❤️ everyone else on the show also I just with they would bring stabler back for one episode. There are to manny episodes and I love them all . The newer seasons are a must!!!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ten Mile, TN
OBVIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE CRIME SHOWS, HERES ONE OF THE BEST ONES! It keeps you on your toes so it never gets old, I could watch it all day everyday! So if you love the thrill, love to play detective yourself, give it a try!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Paul
Just when you think this show might get boring it takes another exciting turn. I absolutely love how the writers are inspired by what is currently going on in the world. This show is not afraid to tackle the tough topics
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
SCU is the best out of all of the Law and Orders I think this is the show that I watch more than anything else on TV. I have gotten everybody in my family and friends to start watching SVU it's addicting. it's addicting.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Martha M.
Martha M.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
This is an amazing show I watch it every time I can. It keeps your attention and look real as could be gets your brain working and focused on the show. Just love this show if you ain't seen it before you should watch it.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a good show. My husband and I watch this together, we both enjoy it. Sometimes it is a little hard to watch with the story line, but it is usually good. This is a must watch on our Hulu. We stream this on a Roku.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?