Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mahira R.
Mahira R.
I love this series of show its very interesting I've never seen a repeat I love that it looks very real and the show does not look cheap made and u can tell it's not fake looking it a wonderfull show I highly recommend it
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Southfield, MI
I'm a Dicke Wolf fan. The stories can be hard and even scary but the storylines always draw me in. They are interesting and informative. Allowing me to be diligent in my rights and safety methods, I as a woman should take
Jerilynn L.
Jerilynn L.
I have always loved and will always love this show. I've watched every single episode. I've felt so connected with every character on there. They're amazing. The situations in this show are very relatable and eye opening.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I have been a fan of all of the law and order series since I was a kid we are talking early 90s here. Law and order svu has always been my favorite through. I just adore Olivia and I miss stabler. All around my go to show
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This is my go to show any time I can't find something on the television. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and the ending is never what I expected. I would recommend to anyone who likes crime or thriller shows.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Thembi M.
Thembi M.
West Hartford, CT
I know criminal activity is bad and dangerous but I just think the way this show is played out is so good. The characters know how to tune it well and make the show fun. I try to figure out the mysteries as they do it too
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
This is the best show in every. Honestly I do not care what people say this has been and always will be my favorite show. The opening section "In the criminal justice system..." I know the entire thing it is my voicemail.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Kenna W.
Kenna W.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty intense drama most of the time. Kind of scary and nerve-wracking scenarios, but it's definitely not a completely accurate representation of law enforcement in real life. Still entertaining if you like crime shows!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?