Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Columbus, OH

Probably my favorite show ever! The cast is amazing and are all very good actors. Every episode is different and keeps you on your toes. You also get a little criminology lesson during the shows. I would highly recommend this show.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Tressa Evelyn R.
Olathe, KS

I've seen almost every episode of this show and I still can't get enough of it. I am a crime show addict, but after a while they all start to get boring. SVU is the exception. It is definitely my favorite of all the Law and Orders.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Encanta esta serie bueno todas las policiacas me chifla pero esta en especial me encanta los factores me gustan mucho y se meten de lleno en el papel siempre hay mucha intriga en los capítulos vamos que están muy bien la recomiendo
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL

I love this show it's really good and I want to be a lawyer because they help people everyone is a good actor in this show and there is good acting it must take a lot of acting to portray a person whose been really hurt and abusive
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va

GREAT show makes you feel like the cops are doing their job! You really get to see deep into what detectives do. This is a show with plenty of twists. Does bing up a lot of difficult issues at the same time! I'd recommend A+ show!!
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Brea, CA

Hands down one of the best crime shows out there. It's between this and criminal minds. I love it so much! It's pretty sad sometimes but it's one of those shows that you actually feel like you are learning something by watching it.
Nyeemah G.
Nyeemah G.
Douglasville, GA

Law and order SVU is my most favorite show ever!!! It's so interesting and dramatic and shows how hard of a city New York is. It also helps to teach you about the law system and your rights and it also relates to real world topics.
Diana P.
Diana P.

Love binge watching law and order svu. It's a good show if you want to watch about cases that can happen. So many unexpected things happen and I'm prepare if it was to happen to me. Everyone should watch this show it's really good.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN

This is one of my favorite shows, I feel like I've grown up on this show. Every time I think I've seen them all sure enough I'll come across a new one that I haven't seen. I like the changes, Olivia in charge really changed things.
Emily Q.
Emily Q.

Hands down one of my favorite TV shows. I've been watching this show for years. Every episode is captivating. If you like crime shows, you'll probably like this show. The actors are amazing. I recommend this show to all my friends.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now