BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Ruth M.
Ruth M.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I love this show! I've been watching this show for years! Every episode keeps you guessing and the actors are good and the acting is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to someone and tell them it is a must watch show!
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Thembi M.
Thembi M.
West Hartford, CT
I know criminal activity is bad and dangerous but I just think the way this show is played out is so good. The characters know how to tune it well and make the show fun. I try to figure out the mysteries as they do it too
Aseelah H.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
This is the best show in every. Honestly I do not care what people say this has been and always will be my favorite show. The opening section "In the criminal justice system..." I know the entire thing it is my voicemail.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I love Law & Order: SVU, I have seen every episode in every season and probably more than a few times. It may not be realistic but it definitely gives you a feel for he types of things that really do happen in real life.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC
Law and Order SVU is a great show, with great acting and a great story line. The different cases make you think and the good guy doesn't always win. Viewer discretion is advised as the topics are not always for children.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Kenna W.
Kenna W.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty intense drama most of the time. Kind of scary and nerve-wracking scenarios, but it's definitely not a completely accurate representation of law enforcement in real life. Still entertaining if you like crime shows!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ten Mile, TN
OBVIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE CRIME SHOWS, HERES ONE OF THE BEST ONES! It keeps you on your toes so it never gets old, I could watch it all day everyday! So if you love the thrill, love to play detective yourself, give it a try!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?