Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Maria M.
Maria M.

By far the best crime show ever every episode has you thinking one thing and it'll always be the opposite every character is amazing in there own way and would gladly recommend to everyone who is into drama and crime shows.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh

This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Sabby G.
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV

One of the very interesting shows based on investigative work. It has been on tv for a long time but it still manages to produce great episodes. Every rim it's something new and I love the detective characters on the show.
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.

Such an addicting show! My boyfriend and I binged out on all 12? 13? seasons on netflix a couple years ago and keep up every week. It's similar to the regular Law & Order but it's not as boring and I love Mariska Hargitay!
Helene G.
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA

I'm completely addicted to this show. I could watch it all day and still not get tired of it. What I like is that it is more unpredictable than other crime shows, they do a good job with back story, and it isn't so cliche.
Graciella L.
Graciella L.

Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY

A hard show to tear your eyes away from. For years they have been sucking me into their stories, as the slowly reveal the intricate plot lines. You can never be too sure how anything will end, but you always hold out hope.
Jean J.
Jean J.

Law and order is also another one of my favorite shows the actors are very good I love benson and stabler I don't have a favorite scene they are all individually my favorite yes I would recommend if you love murder solving
juliet V.
juliet V.

I LOVE this show! absolutely love it! the acting in this show is so good it makes it seem as if I'm there with them! it's always crazy finding out who did what and why. it is a MUST WATCH. everybody should watch this show!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Quincy, MA

OBSESSED with this show! I have watched all 17 seasons and am still into it! Every episode is unique in its own way and all of the characters are relatable! The acting is so good it makes you feel like you are in the show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now