BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Amazing show. They're on season 18 I believe?! And each episode is amazing, I don't know how they are still airing! But I LOVE this show!! Really highlights the nasty crimes and how fucked our criminal justice system is.
Debbie C.
Carthage, NC
Law and Order SVU is a great show, with great acting and a great story line. The different cases make you think and the good guy doesn't always win. Viewer discretion is advised as the topics are not always for children.
Lauren M.
I love Law & Order: SVU, I have seen every episode in every season and probably more than a few times. It may not be realistic but it definitely gives you a feel for he types of things that really do happen in real life.
Melanie B.
Love this show I watch it every chance it get I love all cop detective based shows I don't really have a favorite I like them all it has very good actors that make to feel you are right there I would I recommend watching
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite! I swear it's always on & I truly never get bored of the show, even watching reruns I catch details I missed previously. The actors & directors do a beautiful job & make the show so believable & interesting !
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I mean truly if you haven't seen this show your missing out ! Another one of my favorite shows that I cannot live without . I have treat her the same episodes over and over again ! Olivia benson is just simply the best .
Ashley V.
Bristow, VA
I LOVE THIS SHOW. ITS SO GOOD AND SO INTENSE. I LOVE BENSON AND STABLER AND MUNCH AND TUTUOLA. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND THIS SHOW TO PEOPLE. THIS SHOW KEEPS YOU ON YOUR FEET. MUST WATCH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
SCU is the best out of all of the Law and Orders I think this is the show that I watch more than anything else on TV. I have gotten everybody in my family and friends to start watching SVU it's addicting. it's addicting.
Morgan B.
Southgate, KY
Absolutely love this show! It doesn't get much better than this, great actors and their acting is also great! Every episode throws you for a loop and it takes you for a ride that you weren't expecting. It's a must watch!
Jazmin G.
Downey , Ca
I'm obsessed with this show I LOVE Olivia❤️❤️❤️ everyone else on the show also I just with they would bring stabler back for one episode. There are to manny episodes and I love them all . The newer seasons are a must!!!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?