BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Chicago
The show I never get tired of watching! I watch reruns all the time on USA network with my sister and along with Criminal Minds it's about special cases being found and it's just the most amazing show I have ever watched.
Mahira R.
Mahira R.
I love this series of show its very interesting I've never seen a repeat I love that it looks very real and the show does not look cheap made and u can tell it's not fake looking it a wonderfull show I highly recommend it
Erin R.
Erin R.
Pop Culture Expert
My all-time favorite crime show and it just keeps getting better each season. The true crime elements distinguish it from other shows but the stories about the characters and their lives help make it a great show as well.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mount Sherman, KY
This show has been around since I can remember. Something my husband and I can curl up on the bed or couch and watch together. Love the characters and story lines. Keeps your attention the whole time. One of my favorites!
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert
This is an old show but a great show. I love watching this at night when I'm just relaxing in my bed. This show always makes you think and they usually are realistic situations so I really like that aspect about the show.
Jerilynn L.
Jerilynn L.
I have always loved and will always love this show. I've watched every single episode. I've felt so connected with every character on there. They're amazing. The situations in this show are very relatable and eye opening.
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
Law & Order: SVU is definitely my favorite Law & Order series. The actors are GREAT. I've been watching this show since I was about 12-13. I am now 23 and will still watch this show, even if I've already seen the episode.
Diana S.
Diana S.
I don't watch a lot of tv, but we normally will sit and eat dinner watching either Law & Order or Law & Order SVU, depending which is on. I like these shows because it is more of a fact based drama about real life events.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I love this show! I've been watching this show for years! Every episode keeps you guessing and the actors are good and the acting is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to someone and tell them it is a must watch show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?