BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Cali B.
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Sooooo good! The acting is superb and there is a reason this show has been on forever. SVU is my favorite of the franchise. There are great twists and turns in every episode and it always keeps me guessing - which I love!
Sam L.
Sam L.
It's good you never know who the bad guy is but the suspense keeps your going. It's even better when you can relate to some of them and knew how they feel. Watching the people find justice is amazing and makes you happy:)
Heather A.
Heather A.
Allentown, PA
Come on, who doesn't love this show. Beware of the marathons, you won't get anything accomplished.

And the newer seasons have episodes that tie into episodes of other great shows like Chicago PD and others... Way awesome!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I think I've seen just about every episode there is. Some of the stories don't seem to have the best endings, though and you're kind of left hanging. I will say, though, that anytime SVU is on, the channel doesn't change.
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This is my go to show any time I can't find something on the television. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and the ending is never what I expected. I would recommend to anyone who likes crime or thriller shows.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I love this show! I've been watching this show for years! Every episode keeps you guessing and the actors are good and the acting is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to someone and tell them it is a must watch show!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Maple Shade, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
This show has always been one of my favorites. Even though I've already seen most I am always up to watch a rerun. I am too busy to get into any new shows so this is a go to for me since I already know all the characters.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Chicago
The show I never get tired of watching! I watch reruns all the time on USA network with my sister and along with Criminal Minds it's about special cases being found and it's just the most amazing show I have ever watched.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mount Sherman, KY
This show has been around since I can remember. Something my husband and I can curl up on the bed or couch and watch together. Love the characters and story lines. Keeps your attention the whole time. One of my favorites!
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
Law & Order: SVU is definitely my favorite Law & Order series. The actors are GREAT. I've been watching this show since I was about 12-13. I am now 23 and will still watch this show, even if I've already seen the episode.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?