Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
South Webster, OH

One of my all time favorite shows. I have watched every season. This show has been running for a long time yet they still make each episode different than any previous ones. This is a must watch if you are into crime shows.
Autumn E.
Autumn E.

amazing show!! keeps you on the edge of your seat!! the actors are amazing and keep you in the moment. I always tune in to see what happened this time on the streets of NYC. it's a must-watch!! everyone has to see this!!!!!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

Law and Order SVU has really become a show that I love watching. They show real life situations and how some things can effect others. I'm almost done with the whole season. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

In love with law and order all the crimes and how the detectives solve them crazy that thing like this actually happen in real life. Adore the relationship between Olivia Benson and Eliot stapler greatest partner team ever.
Marwa M.
Marwa M.
Dearborn Heights, MI

The show brings you in to the drama and the madness of svu victims. It's incredible how heart breaking and real the series feels. No other law and order goes where SVU does. If you are ever in the mood for action I say yes!
Dianiris R.
Dianiris R.
Palm Bay, FL

I loveeeeee law and order!! i love these kind of shoes, not only is it entertaining but also knowledgeable you can learn a lot from it. I always watch these kind of showed they are my go to! you can never get bored from it.
Gustavo G.
Gustavo G.

La ley y el orden es una serie muy buena ya que nos ense├▒a que hacer en esos casos de desespero se las recomiendo a las personas que estan interesadas en las leyes y que quisieran ser abogados en algun momento de sus vidas.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Orland Park, IL

Love this show! I'm always on the edge of my seat. I love all the characters. The story line is always interesting and relevant to current problems and news. This show never gets old and I love it! Everyone should watch it.
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA

I love how suspenseful it is and how, despite watching hundreds of episodes it's still good. I love Olivia and her power role but I do really miss Elliott and their connection. The acting is phenomenal despite the turnover.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and it never gets old. The show writers are always coming up with new, entertaining stories and I especially appreciate when they incorporate current events into their stories.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now