• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Brittany U.
Fayetteville, NC
This has been my favorite show since I was 13 years old. This is THE BEST show and I love that the show is still on. I was a little disappointed when Stabler left the set, but the show did not disappoint!!!!
Gina S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have watched this show since it first aired and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I was a little bummed when they took Detective Stabler off the show but it's still very good and somewhat realistic to real life police drama!
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
I love Law and Order: SVU. The acting is great, as well as the many different scenarios they have. I love Olivia, she is my favorite. I also like the tv series: Criminal Minds which is similar to this show.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
#favorite for many, this #show is a #classic! It's #dramatic and #wellwritten. The #cast is great, including #mariskahargitay. The #storyline usually challenges something #current and it keeps it #relevant!
Kirsten H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of the absolute best shows out there. Definitely addicting and very educational. I could watch the re-runs for months straight and never get bored. However, I miss Elliot and I wish he would come back.
Monica E.
Murrieta, CA
This show is very entertaining and also very realistic to the subject matter. It's one of those shows where you know every episode is going to be a good episode. The actors are great a play their role well.
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I have been watching SVU for YEARS. love this show, and never get tired of it. The actors are wonderful, and truly make you feel as though this is their life's work. Must watch!! You can often find reruns on TV.
Naomi G.
Bronx, Ny
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows! Since I live in NYC I feel super cool because I know most of the places they chose to film in. If you like drama and crime/mystery. you'll love this show! thank me later lol
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Has been one of my favorite TV shows for a LONG time. Benson and Stabler always made a great team and it saddened me when Christopher Meloni left the show because he was a huge character from the beginning.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?