Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
Where do i begin??? I watch law and order svu religiously i don't care if I've seen the episodes before. Its one of few series that i can watch and its like my first time seeing it. I cant wait for the new season to begin!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I think I've seen just about every episode there is. Some of the stories don't seem to have the best endings, though and you're kind of left hanging. I will say, though, that anytime SVU is on, the channel doesn't change.
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This is my go to show any time I can't find something on the television. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and the ending is never what I expected. I would recommend to anyone who likes crime or thriller shows.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Maple Shade, NJ
This show has always been one of my favorites. Even though I've already seen most I am always up to watch a rerun. I am too busy to get into any new shows so this is a go to for me since I already know all the characters.
Erin R.
Erin R.
My all-time favorite crime show and it just keeps getting better each season. The true crime elements distinguish it from other shows but the stories about the characters and their lives help make it a great show as well.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
I have loved this show for as long as I can remember. I'm watching it right now! There's so many seasons to keep you busy for hours. I love the actors on this show. You need this show in your life if you like crime shows.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Hands down one of the best television series ever. I have enjoyed watching this show for many years and seasons. The characters grow and progress with the show and cross over with other favorite seasons. Highly recommend!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Allentown, PA
Come on, who doesn't love this show. Beware of the marathons, you won't get anything accomplished.

And the newer seasons have episodes that tie into episodes of other great shows like Chicago PD and others... Way awesome!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Battle Creek, MI
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember, I'm really into it and I feel a connection with the characters like I actually know them. The acts is top notch and the stories are realistic to a certain degree
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?