Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
Hands down one of the best television series ever. I have enjoyed watching this show for many years and seasons. The characters grow and progress with the show and cross over with other favorite seasons. Highly recommend!
Doris A.
Doris A.
Palmdale, CA
This show is one of my favorites. It has a very good plot. It very believable, it keeps me engage whenever I watch it and I always want to see it because it has a good story. Is very relatable and my friend also likes it.
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This is my go to show any time I can't find something on the television. It always keeps you on the edge of your seat and the ending is never what I expected. I would recommend to anyone who likes crime or thriller shows.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Has been my fav. sin before it went to netflix. I used to watch on my old box TV. If your into suspense, investigation type shows then youl'll love this show. I am sad that I finished it on Netflix tho, now what to watch?
Ingrid B.
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I love this show! I've been watching this show for years! Every episode keeps you guessing and the actors are good and the acting is a 10 out of 10. I would recommend this to someone and tell them it is a must watch show!
Diana S.
Diana S.
I don't watch a lot of tv, but we normally will sit and eat dinner watching either Law & Order or Law & Order SVU, depending which is on. I like these shows because it is more of a fact based drama about real life events.
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
Law & Order: SVU is definitely my favorite Law & Order series. The actors are GREAT. I've been watching this show since I was about 12-13. I am now 23 and will still watch this show, even if I've already seen the episode.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Allentown, PA
Come on, who doesn't love this show. Beware of the marathons, you won't get anything accomplished.

And the newer seasons have episodes that tie into episodes of other great shows like Chicago PD and others... Way awesome!
Erin R.
Erin R.
My all-time favorite crime show and it just keeps getting better each season. The true crime elements distinguish it from other shows but the stories about the characters and their lives help make it a great show as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?