BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Ingrid B.
Laredo, TX
No eh usado ningun producto de law and order pero veo las programas de casos especiales y todo me gusta mucho este tipo de programas y la veedad no sabia que twnian produ tos lo cual estoy sin saber que productos existen.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pop Culture Expert
I think I've seen just about every episode there is. Some of the stories don't seem to have the best endings, though and you're kind of left hanging. I will say, though, that anytime SVU is on, the channel doesn't change.
Jerilynn L.
I have always loved and will always love this show. I've watched every single episode. I've felt so connected with every character on there. They're amazing. The situations in this show are very relatable and eye opening.
Where do i begin??? I watch law and order svu religiously i don't care if I've seen the episodes before. Its one of few series that i can watch and its like my first time seeing it. I cant wait for the new season to begin!
Lisa R.
Maple Shade, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
This show has always been one of my favorites. Even though I've already seen most I am always up to watch a rerun. I am too busy to get into any new shows so this is a go to for me since I already know all the characters.
Alyssa H.
Recently got back into watching old re runs. This show is an old you but a goody. At any given time you can find reruns playing somewhere. Interesting story lines, good acting. Will continue to watch re runs of this show.
Aseelah H.
Cleveland, OH
This is the best show in every. Honestly I do not care what people say this has been and always will be my favorite show. The opening section "In the criminal justice system..." I know the entire thing it is my voicemail.
Thembi M.
West Hartford, CT
I know criminal activity is bad and dangerous but I just think the way this show is played out is so good. The characters know how to tune it well and make the show fun. I try to figure out the mysteries as they do it too
Emily R.
Ten Mile, TN
OBVIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE CRIME SHOWS, HERES ONE OF THE BEST ONES! It keeps you on your toes so it never gets old, I could watch it all day everyday! So if you love the thrill, love to play detective yourself, give it a try!
Kenna W.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty intense drama most of the time. Kind of scary and nerve-wracking scenarios, but it's definitely not a completely accurate representation of law enforcement in real life. Still entertaining if you like crime shows!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?