Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Mansfield, AR

This show used to be my favorite; however, I feel the newer episodes are lacking in good acting and captivating scenes. I still enjoy the show as it is different than a lot of shows out there. I recommend watching this show overall.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY

I like to watch this type of program. This and NCIS and a few others are very similar but unique in their own way. I don't have a favorite scene, I just like them all. The actors are great and very into their parts. Highly recommend
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC

Olivia Benson is the bomb and while the show has changed a lot from the beginning they are still sending the same message as before. I like that they modernized to accommodate for real life problems and of course the acting is great
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
York, PA

This is my absolute favorite show! Olivia Benson is my mom. If your into drama shows, this is definitely one you should check out. It's not totally realistic, but they do base episodes on what is actually going on in the real world.
Bea Joy d.
Bea Joy d.
Hercules, CA

Law and order is my favorite show!!!! I really like how they work hard together to dix the prblem. everybody is a good actor and i love the, so much especially benson and fin. my favorite scene is everything, love this show so much.
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS

My absolute favorite show of all time. I have watched every episode over and over. The episodes are so good that even though I've already seen them, I don't want to miss them when it's on! Can't wait till Season 18 comes on Sept 21!
Dasha M.
Dasha M.

Watched it when studies for Crim Law and Criminal Procedure Exam. Of course, textbooks and cases go first. But if you need a feel of the process, procedural steps - just watch this TV show! Visual sometimes is as important as books.
Gina S.
Gina S.

I have watched this show since it first aired and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I was a little bummed when they took Detective Stabler off the show but it's still very good and somewhat realistic to real life police drama!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bronx, NY

THIS SHOW DESERVES WAY MORE THAN 5 STARS! EACH EPISODE IS ENTERTAINING AND EVERY NEW SEASON KEEPS ME AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT. THE ACTORS ARE AMAZING, ESPECIALLY MS OLIVIA BENSON. THIS SHOW BEATS OUT EVERY OTHER CRIME SHOW OUT THERE.
Elicia G.
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL

I love this show it's really good and I want to be a lawyer because they help people everyone is a good actor in this show and there is good acting it must take a lot of acting to portray a person whose been really hurt and abusive
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now