Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA

A praise worthy classic. The show definitely has declined since loosing most of the original cast including Munch, Stabler, and Cragen. But there is still over 10 excellent season to binge watch that are well worth the time.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lakeway, TX

I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Liz T.
Liz T.

BEST.SHOW.ON.THE.PLANET. I can watch SVU marathons all day long. If you are into crime scenes and cops then this the show for you. The cast is phenomenal and the show is honestly a great binge watching show. Highly recommend
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Holly Springs, NC

Olive Benson and Elliot Stabler forever. They're my favorite TV cops. This is obviously very similar to the other Law and Orders in some ways but I think this show has better actors and a more likable overarching story line.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY

Favorite show ever. Hands down. Takes on everyday sensitive political and social issues with an impact and still graceful and twists every episode. Have been watching this show for 13 seasons and still haven't lost interest!
Marwa M.
Marwa M.
Dearborn Heights, MI

The show brings you in to the drama and the madness of svu victims. It's incredible how heart breaking and real the series feels. No other law and order goes where SVU does. If you are ever in the mood for action I say yes!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
South Webster, OH

One of my all time favorite shows. I have watched every season. This show has been running for a long time yet they still make each episode different than any previous ones. This is a must watch if you are into crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?