Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Janisa F.
Janisa F.
Wilmington, NC
Nothing like a good law and order svu marathon on USA network on Sundays I just wish they would bring detective stabler back him and Benson made the show come on mr. wolf bring Christopher maloni back signed Janisa faison
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
The show I never get tired of watching! I watch reruns all the time on USA network with my sister and along with Criminal Minds it's about special cases being found and it's just the most amazing show I have ever watched.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Bowie, MD
I have loved this show for as long as I can remember. I'm watching it right now! There's so many seasons to keep you busy for hours. I love the actors on this show. You need this show in your life if you like crime shows.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I have been a fan of all of the law and order series since I was a kid we are talking early 90s here. Law and order svu has always been my favorite through. I just adore Olivia and I miss stabler. All around my go to show
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mount Sherman, KY
This show has been around since I can remember. Something my husband and I can curl up on the bed or couch and watch together. Love the characters and story lines. Keeps your attention the whole time. One of my favorites!
Sam L.
Sam L.
It's good you never know who the bad guy is but the suspense keeps your going. It's even better when you can relate to some of them and knew how they feel. Watching the people find justice is amazing and makes you happy:)
Katie L.
Katie L.
Battle Creek, MI
I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember, I'm really into it and I feel a connection with the characters like I actually know them. The acts is top notch and the stories are realistic to a certain degree
Where do i begin??? I watch law and order svu religiously i don't care if I've seen the episodes before. Its one of few series that i can watch and its like my first time seeing it. I cant wait for the new season to begin!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Maple Shade, NJ
This show has always been one of my favorites. Even though I've already seen most I am always up to watch a rerun. I am too busy to get into any new shows so this is a go to for me since I already know all the characters.
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is an old show but a great show. I love watching this at night when I'm just relaxing in my bed. This show always makes you think and they usually are realistic situations so I really like that aspect about the show.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?