Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Katie S.
Katie S.

After so many years I'm impressed that they still manage to keep their stories fresh and relatable. Mariska Hargitay is a hero and watching her portray an advocate for assault victims gives me faith in actual law enforcement.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

A television program about an elite law enforcement division called the Special Victims Unit. The officers not only fight to find the bad guys, they fight to bring justice for the victims and fight for the victims themselves.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Riverside, CA

Man law and order special victims unit is one of my favorites to watch all the actors in this show are so so good similar TV show I think would be criminal mind or something along the lines of ncsi I would recommend this show
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

Love this show. I watch it almost everyday. Its interesting as well as helpful. Most episodes teach you something new and help you watch out for real life situations. I feel safer knowing some things I learned from this show.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Holly Springs, NC

Olive Benson and Elliot Stabler forever. They're my favorite TV cops. This is obviously very similar to the other Law and Orders in some ways but I think this show has better actors and a more likable overarching story line.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

Currently rewatching every episode on Hulu. This show is so suspenseful and every episode has a twist. There's always a marathon on. The cast is always great no matter who leaves or joins. Just don't ever get rid of Benson !
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lakeway, TX

I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX

Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?