BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Dominique T.
Riverside, CA
This show is bomb. Every season, they try to at least incorporate a major event that happened in real life into that season and they always make it good. All of the episodes are very informative and depicts true life.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I dont think i can get tired of watching this show. Sometimes i hate when there is no justice has me screaming or talkin to the tv lol. But it deals with real situatons that some times has you guessing till the end.
GINA D.
Perrysville, IN
This show is so intense and deals with real life scenario's. The characters actually stick around for a long time and the actors are top notch! I cry a lot and a I laugh a lot. One of my all time favorite prime time TV shows! It's a must watch. The earlier seasons are the best ones.
Olana C.
Ladys Island, SC
This us by far the best show because of the interesting topics and cast members. There's no show that comes close in comparison. This show is unique. Both good actors with amazing acting skills. I highly recommend that if you don't watch this show to give it a try you will get hooked.
Karie N.
Amazing show. I love the story lines and the actors. I also really like how the writers use things that are happening in real life in their episodes and how they use internet famous people in the episodes.
Shanna T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Law and Order SVU! Each show has its own theme and it's always a thought provoking episode. My favorite character has to be Munch. All are great actors tho! Everyone has to watch at least one episode!
Sarin T.
Austin, TX
Life is tough when you see the cruelest and most hardened criminals and their victims come through your doors everyday. The sharp minds of these SVU officers solve devious plots while they serve and protect!
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
i love it so much it's a great product and show!!! my favorite sense is when the victim gets caught i love the actors it's amazing acting it's similiar to NCIS it's a must watch!!! i promise you'll love it !
Danielle W.
Deltona, FL
I love this show! Character development is always at the forefront, but there is no sacrifice for the plot. Some episodes/VILLIANS can extend for way to many episodes, but story lines manage to be engaging.
Devonna T.
Salisbury, MD
love love love law & order svu , keeps you on your way toes and always hits you with the unexpected, the other law and orders arent as good as this one ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anybody that loves a good tv show
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?