Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
Regina H.
Regina H.

I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY

I have been an SVU fan for many years. Its sad to see characters leave but the storylines are truly great. Sometimes it feels like a rerun and its not but there is always more to the main characters that makes a difference.
Alli H.
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR

I'm honestly not a huge fan of cop shows but this is by far the best one. It is a touch graphic so is watch out for that but overall it's a really good show. I would definitely recommend it. It's full of drama and suspense!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.

In love with law and order all the crimes and how the detectives solve them crazy that thing like this actually happen in real life. Adore the relationship between Olivia Benson and Eliot stapler greatest partner team ever.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA

Again one of my favorites shows. I'm pretty sure I watched every episode more than once. Within the first 5 minutes I can usually tell whoever is around the ending. I miss stabler I don't really watch the newer ones though.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA

THIS MY SHOW!! The characters on here make it soooo GOOOD. It's the best Law and Order ever made. The actors are so good and the ideas are so well thought out. I binge watched all seasons of this. It couldn't get any better
Elora Faye D.
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR

Pretty addicted to this show! Ive always enjoyed CSI types of shows and this one got me hooked because of the interesting stories. It's kinda crazy at times but if you like CSI and Criminal Minds, you'll like this show too!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Andover, Ma

This is a very addicting show. The acting is great and the characters are the best. It has a new problem every episode but you can see the growing of the characters. It is a must watch you'll love it. I watch it on Netflix.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and it never gets old. The show writers are always coming up with new, entertaining stories and I especially appreciate when they incorporate current events into their stories.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I'm never disappointed by this show. It can get a bit graphic and disturbing but I think it's a great way to educate people about such a taboo subject. The characters are phenomenal and I've been hooked since the beginning!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now