Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

No matter how many times you have seen the show, you never get tired of watching it. Law and Order: SVU always keeps you on your toes and is very suspenseful. You really fall in love with the charters that's within the show as well.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.

Love this show. Has been one of my favorites for goin on like 10 years. Marishka Hargitay has been a household name for as long as I can remember. I watched a lot of SVU to pass the time when I was younger. Lots of memories there :)
Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI

I love binge watching this show. I wish they had more seasons on Netflix because I know I missed the early seasons but I love the character development with Benson and her progression. She is the reason I continue to watch the show.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA

I am in love with this show! It is very addicting once you start!Very good acting. And I love the stories they do. Not only is it good but it will make you aware of thing that could happen in the real world. This is a Must watch!!!!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH

Law and Order: SVU used to be one of the only shows I would watch on TV. It introduced me to other crime shows like NCIS and Criminal Minds. It's a great show and I would recommend it to those who like crime movies, books, or shows.
Kenzlea K.
Kenzlea K.
Bowling Green, KY

This is one of my favorite TV series. I can't help but have my eyes glue to the screen the whole time this show is on. Even if I have seen the episode before, I always find something new about it that I did not catch the first time.
L I.
L I.
Baton Rouge, LA

!!! I LOVE LOVE LAW AND ORDER. I probably have seen every single episode!! Literally . I love this show it keeps me glued to the TV this show will neverrrrr get old evfn if I have watxhed it a billion times I watch this with my dad.
Kaitie P.
Kaitie P.

Yes boo this isMY FAV TV showI have binge watched almost all 17 seasons and I absolutely love that show I'm re-watching it again because is just amazing and my favorite and I love it watch it it is amazing you will love it too!!!!!
Kylie C.
Kylie C.

This show has been one of my all time favorites for years. It never gets old. Olivia (Mariska), is probably one of my favorite actresses ever. If u out haven't checked out this series. Do it. You will not be sorry. You'll be hooked.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Miller Place, NY

I absolutely love this show. I've been watching it for quite some time. It's kind of similar to Criminal Minds. My favorite episodes involved Detective Stabler. I would recommend this show although only a few seasons are on Netflix.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now