BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Tytianni Z.
Fort Smith, AR
I can watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit all day. The intro is my favorite part, I can recite that part word for word, a thousand times. Although, I hate that Stabler is no longer a part of the SVU cast, I love to watch Benson and the rest of the gang as they solve those heinous crimes.
Samantha C.
Panama City, FL
Sadly Elliot is no longer on this show, but Olivia is, and that woman is one of the most amazing actresses out there. It's sad to say but I didn't bother with any of the other Law & Order series, or anything of the sort. I have my own personal reasons but, you learn a lot from watching this.
Camila P.
This show is great if you like all police action and justice roll all together. Personally I prefer svu because is more realistic to me. Has great actors and great plots. I recommend it indeed to watch it all.
Jasmine O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love law & order! Every episode is always much more interesting! Actors are great as well! Play their character great! Never fails to satisfy me! Greatest detective show ever! I recommend to anyone! Best show yet!
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
I like this show because you don't have to follow the whole series to enjoy watching an episode or two. It's always on tv and always brings up relevant subjects. Also reruns are always ok tv so it's addictive
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
So many seasons, not enough time! They continue to amaze with how many different stories are written. They also keep current with current events and make the episodes relevant to today. I also recommend criminal minds!
Sonya K.
Oceanside, CA
Law & Order is a classic series that continues to run today. I do not know anyone that has not ever watched this show nor disliked it. The drama is thrilling and the cases get you as emotionally invested as the detectives themselves are. I love this show and catch every so often on television.
Marissa N.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best show on television right now! It's been on for years and I watch nonstop marathons, but the new seasons are fantastic as well! Barba is a great DA, but Mariska Hargitay is fantastic as Olivia!
Brittany L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Kat P.
Wadsworth , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show and it is a show that relates to real life in such a great way yet sad and heartbreaking at the same time. This show has an episode for anyone and my favorite characters are benson and stabler.
Earn $267/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
is this more like a court case? Does it have any suspense or humour in this show?Like this question
Lauren D.
Winnipeg
Who is your favourite character??? And why???
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How long are these episodes?