BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #1 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Hayley B.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite show on earth! I have never watched a show with so many seasons and not get tired of it. I have never watched an episode and said wow this reminds me of one I already watched. My favorite part of each season would have to be the last episode because they are always action packed!
Jasmine O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love law & order! Every episode is always much more interesting! Actors are great as well! Play their character great! Never fails to satisfy me! Greatest detective show ever! I recommend to anyone! Best show yet!
Shelby S.
I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Katie W.
Prairieville, LA
This show is so awesome it is a crime show it is similar to CSI and ncis and Hawaii five o the actors are so good and the plots are amazing they do such a good job with this show, I recommend this to everyone!
Amanda J.
favorite show of all time. love the story lines and all the characters. Sometimes the episodes can get me super emotional, but I love it. the show also inspired me to be more into what is going on in the world.
Kaylie C.
Monmouth, OR
I'm in love with this show. I've been watching it for forever, and I always love listening to them debate everything and how over the top the scenes in the court are. The music at the beginning is perfect, and I'd consider it a must watch. The acting is always on point with every episode
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Love this show. Love the crime and mystery. Have always loved CSI. Blue bloods. Numbers. Any Criminal justice type shows and movies I love. Love the actors and how they don't change all the time. A must watch show.
Cierra M.
Danese, WV
I e watched just about every single episode of this show. It never gets old. It's one of the only shows I enjoy watching reruns of too! You don't even really. We'd to be involved in the story line to enjoy it.
My favorite show in the whole world this show deserves 10 stars. I'm so in love with this show when it comes on the world stops. The actors and actress are amazing. And the story lines are great! Svu for life!
Angelique V.
This is my show!!! The shows always have great plots and story lines. I am a huge fan of crime shows and this is definitely my favorite one! The acting is great and the ever episode I've seen is so interesting.
Earn $267/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
what is this show about?
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
Niya A.
Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single digits. Just wish Stabler would return😭😭😭