BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
I've seen every episode probably a dozen times. This show has never failed me. I usually hate watching repeat episodes but this show never gets old.. I wish Elliot would make a surprise appearance again though
Donna U.
Staten Island, NY
I have been watching this show from the beginning and love the story lines. It is about things that really happen.. I love the actors and get upset when some leave the show. Each has their own personal story as well. It is a must see TV show that keeps you on the edge of your seat sometimes!
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
This show is about most murder cases. That have to be put on trial and the judge decided which person Is wins such case. The actors were people whom wonder the streets before and now are private investigator.
Leslie T.
This is my ultimate FAVORITE show. I love how there is a story line that progresses with each episode. Even though some characters have come and gone the show continues to be amazing. Love love love this show.
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
This. Show. Is. my. Life. Do not watch if you get easily addicted to shows because I promise this show will have you in rehab. The actors and actresses are all so talented it's crazy. Definitely a must watch.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Law & order is an all time favorite. It's always on TV so u can always catch an episode I have watched many of the episodes so sometimes I end up watching a rerun. It's a good show mirroring what happens in real life.
T’Keyah R.
I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No matter how many years or episode that have been aired, this show has always been top notch. The twists and turns are sometimes so out there that I don't see them coming and leave me surprised by the ending.
Karie N.
Amazing show. I love the story lines and the actors. I also really like how the writers use things that are happening in real life in their episodes and how they use internet famous people in the episodes.
Danielle W.
Deltona, FL
I love this show! Character development is always at the forefront, but there is no sacrifice for the plot. Some episodes/VILLIANS can extend for way to many episodes, but story lines manage to be engaging.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LAW AND ORDER PROGRAM? MINE IS THE ORIGINAL
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA
How much longer do you think the show will go on?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
What character do you miss most on the show?
Brandi W.
Anyone else binge watch this as much as I do??
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Who else has went back and watched all the reruns?? ME!! Love this show!