Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
My go-to Wednesday night show. I also watch reruns so much that my son put "watch Law & Order" as the answer to what I do for fun. It's not like anything else I watch--fast-paced, timely, great characters.
Drama! This show will have your emotions running wild with each episode. I have been watching it for practically forever. The actors really allow watchers to connect with them on a personal level, especially Olivia Benson. If you don;t already watch this religiously you should start.
I watch SVU less now than I used to, but the episodes I do manage to catch are still pretty good. Olivia Benson is one of the best female characters on tv! I also like how the show uses current events to fuel its stories. The only aspect of the show I don't like is that Stabler is gone.
Classic show. Been watching it since I was a kid (my mom binge watched this show every night). I've seen so many reruns but somehow there's always an episode on that I haven't seen. Great drama all the time.
I have been watching Law & Order since I was a teenager. It always keeps me on edge, keeps me entertained and best of all the cast is amazing. New season coming up this week and I'll have my pop corn ready.
Great show one of my favorite crime show but after a while it the same old crime and since most of the show are suppose to be true you get tired of seeing these crimes!atlease some of these case get solved
Loooove svu! I love Tuesdays where the USA channel airs marathons of svu all day so ill sit and watch hours and hours of this stuff. I can't get enough. I especially love the episodes with Stabler. I personally think he's such a badass and a hottie. So sad he's not on the show anymore. =\
This show will always be one of my faves. Mariska Hargitay is amazing and this is a perfect show for a weekend binge or catching a few episodes after work. It keeps you interested and the actors are great.
This is my favorite show of all time! It is always full of such suspense and action pack drama that will leave you off your seat. It can be similar to other criminal justice shows like Flash Point or castle
This show is bomb. Every season, they try to at least incorporate a major event that happened in real life into that season and they always make it good. All of the episodes are very informative and depicts true life.
Q & A
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LAW AND ORDER PROGRAM? MINE IS THE ORIGINAL
How much longer do you think the show will go on?
What character do you miss most on the show?
Anyone else binge watch this as much as I do??
Who else has went back and watched all the reruns?? ME!! Love this show!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos