Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can honestly watch this all day long and not even feel bad about it. I love that there are characters on here from years ago and I love that the writers have brought new characters in so gracefully
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX

I have watched this show as long as I can remember! Loved Stabler and Benson in the original partners and now I love Amaro and Rawlins as well! This show takes real life events and spins them. Love this show and will always be a fan!
Dashia J.
Dashia J.
Cove, OR

The depiction of the crimes are great in where they could or have happened. Actors are awesome and I liked when Olivia gets the bad guys. There have been similar shows from this and yes if your into crime to them it is a great watch.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
High point, Nc

I have not used this but I do watch the show on TV as often as I can! It's not one that I record if I am gonna miss it but it's one I enjoy good acting and great story plots- if you like criminal solving shows it's a good one for you
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

Big time fan of this tv show! I have watched it for years and I still find my self watching re runs of the shows I've seen before! The actors are great at their job! If you are looking for a catchy series I would highly recommend it!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

I have been watching this show for more years than I can remember. It is always gripping and real. The stories don't repeat, the actors are amazing and moving performances. This is a must watch for anyone who likes suspense and drama
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntington Beach, CA

I love this show its very sad at forst but i like how most endings have justice . also i like how they go into detail in how they go around solving the crimes & how much elliot fin & benson show compassion & connect with the victims
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA

Great show. Who doesn't watch svu lol. I usually watch this either late night when I can't sleep or early in the day when there isn't anything on lol. It is a really good show though. I definitely recommend watching it if u haven't.
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.

I've been watching this since I was little little. It's a great show. Good story line. Interesting episodes. It can definitely hold my attention for a while. I'll definitely keep watching it as long as they keep making new episodes.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX

Love love love SVU. Olivia is my all time favorite. I have watched the seasons more then once and will randomly watch the reruns when they are on. Wiah the show was still going. I want to know how things are woth olivia and her son!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now