BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Patty I.
Athens, GA
Great show! I'm more of a fan of the older seasons, but I just haven't seen too many episodes of the new one. Stabler was a staple of the show, and I was sad to see him go. They cover all kinds of fascinating cases and topics, and the acting is superb.
Dasha M.
Watched it when studies for Crim Law and Criminal Procedure Exam. Of course, textbooks and cases go first. But if you need a feel of the process, procedural steps - just watch this TV show! Visual sometimes is as important as books.
Ashleigh M.
I love this show! Always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love how it spins of real events. The characters are relatable. The actors are wonderful, past and present!
Eileen S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Law and order is one of the best shows out there. That's why it has lasted so long. A lot of actors got their start on Law & Order. I think a lot of other series tried to mimic the winning series.
Kelcie M.
Temecula , CA
AMAZING SHOW. I've been watching it from SEASON 1. The actors are amazing as well. everyone should watch it.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Law & Order: SVU and the way they always tackle real life issues with the story lines. The cast is absolutely phenomenal and features many strong women. The only thing I don't like about the show is that because of it's negative and sometimes frightening topics, I can only handle it in small amounts.
Halee V.
One of the best crime shows! I love the actors/actresses! It's too hard to pick a favorite episode!
Brianna H.
Mentone, CA
I totally binge watched all like 17 seasons of this show and I literally cannot get enough. No two crimes are very similar and the character stories are great.
I have been watching law and order for years! The shows just keep getting better and better!
Sharleen T.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show from the very beginning. Great every session. My husband and daughter love watching this with me . And it's available on Netflix
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?