Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX

Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA

I can watch this show all the time no matter what!!
If your into crime shows this is the show for you. The story lines seem very real and make you want to consider thinking twice about actions you do! Defiantly a family fav!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN

I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Antioch, TN

This is still one of my favorite shows ever. I love that a female lead has carried this show for what now 17? 18? seasons. I miss stabler, i will always miss Stabler, but Olivia Benson is kind of a bad ass. Cant say she isnt
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC

Always has been a good show. Keeps you hooked that's for sure. Never a dull moment and makes you feel like your working along with them or at least I feel that way haha. Can't go wrong with watching and re watching episodes.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Skokie, IL

Favorite show! I like that they incorporate ideas that are relevant to today's society, and each episode is always something to think about. I think this is the best of the "Law and Order" franchise and it's a classic show.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL

Let's be honest, who hasn't seen this show!? If you haven't, have you been living under a rock? I mean, we are on like the 100th season and that's saying something! Love the show, love the cast and it's a must watch for me!
Maria M.
Maria M.

By far the best crime show ever every episode has you thinking one thing and it'll always be the opposite every character is amazing in there own way and would gladly recommend to everyone who is into drama and crime shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now