Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Charlestown, IN

I've followed SVU since season 1. These characters have evolved and transformed before my eyes through the years. Sometimes things get scary and sometimes hey break your heart but MAN do I love it all the more for being real.
Azalia B.
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA

Can't get enough of Law and Order SVU! I constantly binge watch this show on Hulu and XfinityGo! I try to solve all the cases right away. The acting is phenomenal and a lot of the time the cases are based on real life events.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Ellijay , GA

I love the show I love the fact that they come up with new story lines to keep you entertained plus they have new characters let me think "Beasts Obession" is pretty cool a definitely a must watch and it will be new obsession
katelynn i.
katelynn i.

I love law and order because I'm getting my masters I psychology. This show incorporates law and psychology which are two of my favorite subjects. This show definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting more episodes.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Columbus, OH

This is one of my favorite series! The special victims unit is beyond the best SVU to watch. Great characters and great plots! I love the acting and the stories are extremely realistic. I would definitely recommend this show!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Rockport, TX

I've been watching this show since I was a kid! It's always been so interesting to me. It made me want to be a crime scene investigator when I was young lol. I'm glad this show is on Netflix so I can watch it whenever I want!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA

This is one of my FAVORITE TV shows. I love a good cop and detective series. Detective Benson is a strong level headed woman and always tries her hardest to get to the bottom of a case and seek justice for those who are hurt.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Harrisonburg, VA

This show is a classic for me and has been on for a long time. Mariska Hargitay is one of the only originals because most of the other cast has left. The earlier seasons are definitely the best and I recommend those for sure.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Harlan, KY

I love this show it's amazing. The suspense,the drama, and the plot is my favorite. Very good actors I love each one of them. Similar to other tv series but this is one of my favorites. I would recommend anyone to watch this.
Markie P.
Markie P.

The very best of the law and orders! The stories are always good the characters are awesome, you can never really go wrong with these program! The things that happen are very real life and can kind of scare you when watching!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?