Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Loooove svu! I love Tuesdays where the USA channel airs marathons of svu all day so ill sit and watch hours and hours of this stuff. I can't get enough. I especially love the episodes with Stabler. I personally think he's such a badass and a hottie. So sad he's not on the show anymore. =\
#favorite for many, this #show is a #classic! It's #dramatic and #wellwritten. The #cast is great, including #mariskahargitay. The #storyline usually challenges something #current and it keeps it #relevant!
This show is seriously one of my all time favorites. this is the type of show that once you start watching you never wanna stop. SVU is the best out of all the other ones in my opinion. the cast is great, great story lines, and very catchy. the marathons have consumed some of my days!!!!
Great show one of my favorite crime show but after a while it the same old crime and since most of the show are suppose to be true you get tired of seeing these crimes!atlease some of these case get solved
I watch SVU less now than I used to, but the episodes I do manage to catch are still pretty good. Olivia Benson is one of the best female characters on tv! I also like how the show uses current events to fuel its stories. The only aspect of the show I don't like is that Stabler is gone.
The story lines are amazing and though it can be inappropriate for young kids to watch, it happens in real life and they need to be informed. The cast is great and would definitely recommend watching this show.
This is my favorite show of all time! It is always full of such suspense and action pack drama that will leave you off your seat. It can be similar to other criminal justice shows like Flash Point or castle
Such a great tv show ! It keeps me watching it episode after episode. Good acting and is full of action . It's up there with criminal minds . My go to show when I get home from work . Definitely recommend.
My go-to Wednesday night show. I also watch reruns so much that my son put "watch Law & Order" as the answer to what I do for fun. It's not like anything else I watch--fast-paced, timely, great characters.
SVU is my favorite Law & Order. It just keeps me involved, I have too many favorite episodes to pick and example. The actors are great and the situations are believable and realistic. If you like crime and investigation, and you haven't already started into this series...you should!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos