Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Jean J.
Jean J.
Law and order is also another one of my favorite shows the actors are very good I love benson and stabler I don't have a favorite scene they are all individually my favorite yes I would recommend if you love murder solving
Graciella L.
Graciella L.
Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Donna G.
Donna G.
Law and order is my favorite late night show to binge on, and SVU is my favorite installment of the franchise. I enjoy all the episodes and how they stay relevant even after being in the air for such a long period of time.
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.
Sept. 29, 2016, 1:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am addict to this series! I have watched many of the episodes multiple times and for the most part they are very unpredictable. I literally can watch marathons of this series. I really enjoy the characters and the actors
jessie b.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I used to watch this with my grandma every night till she past away i used to hate watching now i watch it all the time it is a great show but sometimes they seem to run together and there isn't that much difference in them
juliet V.
juliet V.
I LOVE this show! absolutely love it! the acting in this show is so good it makes it seem as if I'm there with them! it's always crazy finding out who did what and why. it is a MUST WATCH. everybody should watch this show!
Helene G.
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I'm completely addicted to this show. I could watch it all day and still not get tired of it. What I like is that it is more unpredictable than other crime shows, they do a good job with back story, and it isn't so cliche.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Philadelphia, PA
Law & Order SVU may be a dramatic version of the truth. But, it definitely holds some truth and provides education for people to be safe and what to watch out for within the criminal justice system and in the world period.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Good show for sure. If nothing else is on I know I'll always catch a good episode of SVU. In terms of crime dramas though, I prefer NCIS to this. I think the character development outside the crime investigations is better
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I know this is an older show but I love it. It's older so it's not new new actors but the acting is pretty good. If your into NCIS and stuff and don't mind it being a little older you will love it! I watch it all the time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?