Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.
I am addict to this series! I have watched many of the episodes multiple times and for the most part they are very unpredictable. I literally can watch marathons of this series. I really enjoy the characters and the actors
Billie S.
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ
As you follow the lives of the main characters and everything they go through, you will become addicted. This will take up plenty of space on dvdr. Story lines are great, but not for young children. Great choice of actors.
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN
One of my all time favorite shows. I am super sad that they actors have changed over the years however I hardly doubt I will always watch it no matter how many people change. This is a must to add to your list of tv shows.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
juliet V.
juliet V.
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE this show! absolutely love it! the acting in this show is so good it makes it seem as if I'm there with them! it's always crazy finding out who did what and why. it is a MUST WATCH. everybody should watch this show!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Quincy, MA
OBSESSED with this show! I have watched all 17 seasons and am still into it! Every episode is unique in its own way and all of the characters are relatable! The acting is so good it makes you feel like you are in the show!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
A hard show to tear your eyes away from. For years they have been sucking me into their stories, as the slowly reveal the intricate plot lines. You can never be too sure how anything will end, but you always hold out hope.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Philadelphia, PA
Law & Order SVU may be a dramatic version of the truth. But, it definitely holds some truth and provides education for people to be safe and what to watch out for within the criminal justice system and in the world period.
Sabby G.
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of the very interesting shows based on investigative work. It has been on tv for a long time but it still manages to produce great episodes. Every rim it's something new and I love the detective characters on the show.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I know this is an older show but I love it. It's older so it's not new new actors but the acting is pretty good. If your into NCIS and stuff and don't mind it being a little older you will love it! I watch it all the time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?