Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Ryann A.
Ryann A.
One of the most interesting shows I've ever watched. It leaves off on a cliffhanger which is fine if you watch it on Netflix rather than cable. Pretty similar to Criminal Minds, but is definitely a must watch in my opinion
Graciella L.
Graciella L.
Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Billie S.
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ
Sept. 23, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
As you follow the lives of the main characters and everything they go through, you will become addicted. This will take up plenty of space on dvdr. Story lines are great, but not for young children. Great choice of actors.
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.
Such an addicting show! My boyfriend and I binged out on all 12? 13? seasons on netflix a couple years ago and keep up every week. It's similar to the regular Law & Order but it's not as boring and I love Mariska Hargitay!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
Sabby G.
Sabby G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sept. 28, 2016, 3:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the very interesting shows based on investigative work. It has been on tv for a long time but it still manages to produce great episodes. Every rim it's something new and I love the detective characters on the show.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Quincy, MA
OBSESSED with this show! I have watched all 17 seasons and am still into it! Every episode is unique in its own way and all of the characters are relatable! The acting is so good it makes you feel like you are in the show!
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN
Oct. 4, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my all time favorite shows. I am super sad that they actors have changed over the years however I hardly doubt I will always watch it no matter how many people change. This is a must to add to your list of tv shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?