BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN
One of my all time favorite shows. I am super sad that they actors have changed over the years however I hardly doubt I will always watch it no matter how many people change. This is a must to add to your list of tv shows.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
juliet V.
juliet V.
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE this show! absolutely love it! the acting in this show is so good it makes it seem as if I'm there with them! it's always crazy finding out who did what and why. it is a MUST WATCH. everybody should watch this show!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Quincy, MA
OBSESSED with this show! I have watched all 17 seasons and am still into it! Every episode is unique in its own way and all of the characters are relatable! The acting is so good it makes you feel like you are in the show!
Vivien Y.
Vivien Y.
Pop Culture Expert
Such an addicting show! My boyfriend and I binged out on all 12? 13? seasons on netflix a couple years ago and keep up every week. It's similar to the regular Law & Order but it's not as boring and I love Mariska Hargitay!
Helene G.
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm completely addicted to this show. I could watch it all day and still not get tired of it. What I like is that it is more unpredictable than other crime shows, they do a good job with back story, and it isn't so cliche.
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.
I am addict to this series! I have watched many of the episodes multiple times and for the most part they are very unpredictable. I literally can watch marathons of this series. I really enjoy the characters and the actors
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Philadelphia, PA
Law & Order SVU may be a dramatic version of the truth. But, it definitely holds some truth and provides education for people to be safe and what to watch out for within the criminal justice system and in the world period.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This show is awesome. I love that they have people and problems that extend past one episode. I just wish they would out older ones on Netflix, because it is my favorite binge watching show. I would recommend it to anyone.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?