Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA

I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for years. I love how they have a different story every week. Never boring thats for sure. I miss some of the other actors that have gone on. But all in all I love the show. REcommend sure.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

Love this show. I watch it almost everyday. Its interesting as well as helpful. Most episodes teach you something new and help you watch out for real life situations. I feel safer knowing some things I learned from this show.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, Ca

I shows that deal with crime scenes and similar to CSI and ncis and many other shows I don't have a favorite scene i just enjoy watching them good actors that are good at acting definitely must watch show if like crime scenes
Azalia B.
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA

Can't get enough of Law and Order SVU! I constantly binge watch this show on Hulu and XfinityGo! I try to solve all the cases right away. The acting is phenomenal and a lot of the time the cases are based on real life events.
Liz T.
Liz T.

BEST.SHOW.ON.THE.PLANET. I can watch SVU marathons all day long. If you are into crime scenes and cops then this the show for you. The cast is phenomenal and the show is honestly a great binge watching show. Highly recommend
Paige S.
Paige S.
Antioch, TN

This is still one of my favorite shows ever. I love that a female lead has carried this show for what now 17? 18? seasons. I miss stabler, i will always miss Stabler, but Olivia Benson is kind of a bad ass. Cant say she isnt
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA

A praise worthy classic. The show definitely has declined since loosing most of the original cast including Munch, Stabler, and Cragen. But there is still over 10 excellent season to binge watch that are well worth the time.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC

Always has been a good show. Keeps you hooked that's for sure. Never a dull moment and makes you feel like your working along with them or at least I feel that way haha. Can't go wrong with watching and re watching episodes.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY

Favorite show ever. Hands down. Takes on everyday sensitive political and social issues with an impact and still graceful and twists every episode. Have been watching this show for 13 seasons and still haven't lost interest!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now