Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karina C.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ

Who doesn't watch or know about this show? I think I was a teen when I started watching this and now I'm in my 30s. The dynamic of the main characters is what I feel has kept people tuning in, besides all of the story lines of course.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL

Law & Order: SVU is my favorite show of all time. I follow all of the actors on social media and I even recently used Hulu to watch all the episodes from the very first (pilot) episode. I cannot wait until the next season comes out!!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN

This is a show that my husband and I love to watch on a nightly basis. We love to watch the reruns and the new episodes. The show knows how to pull you in and get you interested in the characters and the action happening in the show.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX

I have watched this show as long as I can remember! Loved Stabler and Benson in the original partners and now I love Amaro and Rawlins as well! This show takes real life events and spins them. Love this show and will always be a fan!
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM

Love this show it is my favorite. The actor's are amazing. What I love is every show has a different scenarios/cases. I like how they sometimes base the show with cases that happened for real life.
Great show full with drama and ect.
Dashia J.
Dashia J.
Cove, OR

The depiction of the crimes are great in where they could or have happened. Actors are awesome and I liked when Olivia gets the bad guys. There have been similar shows from this and yes if your into crime to them it is a great watch.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Tempe, AZ

One of my favorite shows, even from day one. Olivia benson is for sure my spirit animal and at this point, so far into the show, I am really always rooting for her and her partners to help the victims get closure so they can move on.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
High point, Nc

I have not used this but I do watch the show on TV as often as I can! It's not one that I record if I am gonna miss it but it's one I enjoy good acting and great story plots- if you like criminal solving shows it's a good one for you
Shaliqua S.
Shaliqua S.

This Is My Show. I Watch It Everyday I Seen Every Episode And Still Watch Reruns. They Have Great Actors And Actresses. They Scenes And Episode Are Thrilling And Interesting And If You Havent Watched It Already. You Definitely Should
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can honestly watch this all day long and not even feel bad about it. I love that there are characters on here from years ago and I love that the writers have brought new characters in so gracefully
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now