Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV

Its been one of my favorite shows since high school ni love elliot and olivia. the shows great even thou some of the cases are real rough i really like it the acting great and sometimes i get emotional with some of the episode
Madlen B.
Madlen B.
Silver Spring, MD

Great show I love to watch it I hate when he goes on summer break and you know longer have new episodes to watch that's OK cause I still will repeat and watch all the repeats interesting show I love it they keep it pretty real
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, Ct

While j love all the Law and Order series, SVU is by far my favorite. I have seen every episode at least 2-3 times. They always have a great plot! It is better than any other show I watch and I always choose to watch it first.
Nina J.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT

How can you not love Mariska Hargitay? She is everything I hope to be when I grow up. But for reals, this is probably my most hinge watched show - doesn't matter if the episodes are from 2005 or 2012 - I could watch for hours!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Huntsville, AL

This is one of my favorite shows. I love Olivia Benson, and actually all of the others as well. This show is suspenseful at times and at times very thought provoking. Great acting all around. Excellent plots for most episodes.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Sterling Heights, MI

Love this show. Very entertaining while bringing up the important and, at times, controversial issues. Best law & order on tv! Mariska Hargitay is my favorite character and so glad that she's been on there since the beginning!
Heather A.
Heather A.

One of my most favorite long time running shows out there !!!! Great stories, wonderful characters , suspenseful, lots of action , and justice !! If you like watching crime shows I definitely recommend giving this show a try .
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.

Love this show, but I wish the old seasons were still on netflix. I don't enjoy the newer seasons as much as the old ones, watching reruns on Ion is what I do now to watch them! I have got my friends hooked on to this TV show!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

My sister makes me watch this show but it's started to grow on me. Great acting, interesting episodes, and exciting action. I prefer this over Ncis and other shows of that nature. Great storyline and just a great show overall
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Bakersfield, CA

Easily the most interesting show. I have watched this since it came out and it has never left me disappointed (except when Elliot left).
It's always riveting and it keeps my attention. Great show, great writing, great actors!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?