BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kassie L.
Viking, MN
One of my all time favorite shows. I am super sad that they actors have changed over the years however I hardly doubt I will always watch it no matter how many people change. This is a must to add to your list of tv shows.
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ
As you follow the lives of the main characters and everything they go through, you will become addicted. This will take up plenty of space on dvdr. Story lines are great, but not for young children. Great choice of actors.
juliet V.
I LOVE this show! absolutely love it! the acting in this show is so good it makes it seem as if I'm there with them! it's always crazy finding out who did what and why. it is a MUST WATCH. everybody should watch this show!
Amanda S.
Akron
I'm definitely addicted and have been for about three months. I can't believe I never got into this show before then. I tape them all and will sometimes watch from the time my kids go to bed till the sun comes up. Love it!
Sharmane W.
I am addict to this series! I have watched many of the episodes multiple times and for the most part they are very unpredictable. I literally can watch marathons of this series. I really enjoy the characters and the actors
Kayla S.
quincy, MA
OBSESSED with this show! I have watched all 17 seasons and am still into it! Every episode is unique in its own way and all of the characters are relatable! The acting is so good it makes you feel like you are in the show!
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
A hard show to tear your eyes away from. For years they have been sucking me into their stories, as the slowly reveal the intricate plot lines. You can never be too sure how anything will end, but you always hold out hope.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Graciella L.
Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I know this is an older show but I love it. It's older so it's not new new actors but the acting is pretty good. If your into NCIS and stuff and don't mind it being a little older you will love it! I watch it all the time!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?