BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #8 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Heather S.
It's been a while since I watched this show but I happen to enjoy it. I've missed a few seasons hence the 4 star rating. I'd like to catch up on it but Netflix currently isn't showing all the seasons. Just a few select ones. If a little bit of crime doesn't bother you. Go watch and enjoy.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Where to begin? Law & order SVU has been one of my favorite shows for years. I love that it still has new epsiodes, too!! The actors and actresses are amazing. The plots are always great. It never lets me down.
Jasmine O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love law & order! Every episode is always much more interesting! Actors are great as well! Play their character great! Never fails to satisfy me! Greatest detective show ever! I recommend to anyone! Best show yet!
Sara L.
Seattle, WA
This show is hands down one of the best shows on TV. The lead (Olivia Benson) is realistic and smart, but also a career driven woman, who after already being so successful at work, decided she also wanted to be a mother so she adopted a child. talk about a badass role model for young girls!
Shelby S.
I love watching law and order SVU. I would say I probably watch it almost everyday. I don't ever watch it in any particular order but when it's on Tv I am usually watching it. I absolutely recommend this show.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
this series will leave you hooked! I love and I can not stop! one of bests series of recent times! the chapters are very good and always leaves you wanting to watch the next! the actors are great! I highly recommend it!
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
This show is one of my best tv shows ever. I always watch and re-watch it, specially before I go to sleep. I love the cast of the show, they seem like normal people, not pretentiouse. This show is the best crime investigation series, because you feel like they really care for the victims.
Lacey H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is by far my favorite show. Sometimes I catch myself watching this all day long! It has great characters and even when they introduce new characters, it just gets better. Definitely one of the best shows.
Angelique V.
This is my show!!! The shows always have great plots and story lines. I am a huge fan of crime shows and this is definitely my favorite one! The acting is great and the ever episode I've seen is so interesting.
Amanda G.
Bristol, TN
I LOVE Law and Order SVU! The actors and writing never gets old even though you would think they have gone over every possible scenario in all these years but I still really enjoy watching it every time its on!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?