Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and it never gets old. The show writers are always coming up with new, entertaining stories and I especially appreciate when they incorporate current events into their stories.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Sept. 25, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my all time favorite shows. I have watched every season. This show has been running for a long time yet they still make each episode different than any previous ones. This is a must watch if you are into crime shows.
Gustavo G.
Gustavo G.
La ley y el orden es una serie muy buena ya que nos ense├▒a que hacer en esos casos de desespero se las recomiendo a las personas que estan interesadas en las leyes y que quisieran ser abogados en algun momento de sus vidas.
Elora Faye D.
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR
Pretty addicted to this show! Ive always enjoyed CSI types of shows and this one got me hooked because of the interesting stories. It's kinda crazy at times but if you like CSI and Criminal Minds, you'll like this show too!
Regina H.
Regina H.
I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Francisco, CA
Oct. 7, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great adaptations of current news stories. You get sucked into the main characters back stories and genuinely feel interested in who they are and understand why they get involved ad care about different issues. Must see TV!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Law and Order SVU has really become a show that I love watching. They show real life situations and how some things can effect others. I'm almost done with the whole season. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA
I love how suspenseful it is and how, despite watching hundreds of episodes it's still good. I love Olivia and her power role but I do really miss Elliott and their connection. The acting is phenomenal despite the turnover.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Again one of my favorites shows. I'm pretty sure I watched every episode more than once. Within the first 5 minutes I can usually tell whoever is around the ending. I miss stabler I don't really watch the newer ones though.
Alli H.
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR
I'm honestly not a huge fan of cop shows but this is by far the best one. It is a touch graphic so is watch out for that but overall it's a really good show. I would definitely recommend it. It's full of drama and suspense!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?