Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK

It gives me crazy ideas not really but I love it. I don't think I have a favorite I love them all they are no similar to others there is good everything I just love them and so if your into the investigation i recommend them.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

My sister makes me watch this show but it's started to grow on me. Great acting, interesting episodes, and exciting action. I prefer this over Ncis and other shows of that nature. Great storyline and just a great show overall
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

A television program about an elite law enforcement division called the Special Victims Unit. The officers not only fight to find the bad guys, they fight to bring justice for the victims and fight for the victims themselves.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC

DUNDUN. This is my absolute favorite show. It's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds. The acting is always on point. This show is not for those faint of heart or for young children. But if you like crime shows its a must watch.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Harrisonburg, VA

This show is a classic for me and has been on for a long time. Mariska Hargitay is one of the only originals because most of the other cast has left. The earlier seasons are definitely the best and I recommend those for sure.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Rockport, TX

I've been watching this show since I was a kid! It's always been so interesting to me. It made me want to be a crime scene investigator when I was young lol. I'm glad this show is on Netflix so I can watch it whenever I want!
Aja B.
Aja B.
Euless, TX

Seriously the best cop drama series ever!!! I watch this on repeat probably every Sunday while I fold laundry.. Nothing better than fresh sheets and law and order: SVU!! If you haven't seen it.. Watch it and you'll thank me..
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Charlestown, IN

I've followed SVU since season 1. These characters have evolved and transformed before my eyes through the years. Sometimes things get scary and sometimes hey break your heart but MAN do I love it all the more for being real.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Riverside, CA

Man law and order special victims unit is one of my favorites to watch all the actors in this show are so so good similar TV show I think would be criminal mind or something along the lines of ncsi I would recommend this show
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA

I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for years. I love how they have a different story every week. Never boring thats for sure. I miss some of the other actors that have gone on. But all in all I love the show. REcommend sure.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now