Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can honestly watch this all day long and not even feel bad about it. I love that there are characters on here from years ago and I love that the writers have brought new characters in so gracefully
Na'ilah S.
Na'ilah S.

Law and Order SVU (special victims unit ) is....by far, my top 3 favorite shows in life..it touches on real life crime and really brings to light the things going on in the world around. Its a tear jerker but its definitely worth it.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Bowie, MD

This is my favorite of the law and order shows. The suspense keeps you on your toes. There is good acting and excellent actors in the series. All of the Law and Order shows have similar feeling, however SVU is definitely my favorite.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.

I love this show, I had to stop watching it since my job i making me travel a lot more and this show has made me paranoid and taught me travel lessons, ie. never stay on the bottom 3 stories of a hotel or near the stairs or elevator.
Karlita B.
Karlita B.
Brownsville, TX

I love laws and order SVU my favorite TV show, i watch it all the time, specially when Logal Paul was in it, i love this type of genre like l&o criminal intent, great actors omg olivia benson its a must watch HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Boston, MA

I started watching this with my mom when I was like 10 and I haven't stopped watching. I honestly could watch Ice-T act all day he's just so fun. Also I'm so here for Olivia Benson, very strong female character, this is a must watch!
Abril del Pilar P.
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL

Con esta serie nunca me puedo quitar la sensación de que estas cosas que presentan realmente pasan en la vida real. Extraño a Elliot me encanta Olivia todos son buenos actores y la serie a pesar de los años logra mantener mi interes.
Starla B.
Starla B.
Mcalester, OK

I used to watch this show with my grandmother. It was my favorite thing to do when I was done with all my homework. It's a truly amazing show. It brings out a lot of emotions. I think if you've never seen it before you must watch it.
Shaliqua S.
Shaliqua S.

This Is My Show. I Watch It Everyday I Seen Every Episode And Still Watch Reruns. They Have Great Actors And Actresses. They Scenes And Episode Are Thrilling And Interesting And If You Havent Watched It Already. You Definitely Should
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM

Love this show it is my favorite. The actor's are amazing. What I love is every show has a different scenarios/cases. I like how they sometimes base the show with cases that happened for real life.
Great show full with drama and ect.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now