Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Conowingo, MD
Watching it as we speak lol Reruns of course , but this show is on season 14 right now so if you have never watched before ....and you have a lot of free time on your hands .... this would be a great show to start watching.
Gustavo G.
Gustavo G.
La ley y el orden es una serie muy buena ya que nos enseƱa que hacer en esos casos de desespero se las recomiendo a las personas que estan interesadas en las leyes y que quisieran ser abogados en algun momento de sus vidas.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portage, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Love love love love this show! I watch reruns over and over when it's the off-season. The actors are amazing and play their characters so well. SVU is the only Law & Order that I'll watch. Everyone should get hooked on SVU.
Elora Faye D.
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR
Pretty addicted to this show! Ive always enjoyed CSI types of shows and this one got me hooked because of the interesting stories. It's kinda crazy at times but if you like CSI and Criminal Minds, you'll like this show too!
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA
I love how suspenseful it is and how, despite watching hundreds of episodes it's still good. I love Olivia and her power role but I do really miss Elliott and their connection. The acting is phenomenal despite the turnover.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Law and Order SVU has really become a show that I love watching. They show real life situations and how some things can effect others. I'm almost done with the whole season. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Again one of my favorites shows. I'm pretty sure I watched every episode more than once. Within the first 5 minutes I can usually tell whoever is around the ending. I miss stabler I don't really watch the newer ones though.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
I've watched every episode of every season. I get way too emotionally attached but I can't help it. Every show is great, I love every single main character they've ever brought on. I miss Benson and Stabler being partners.
Graciella L.
Graciella L.
Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Ryann A.
Ryann A.
One of the most interesting shows I've ever watched. It leaves off on a cliffhanger which is fine if you watch it on Netflix rather than cable. Pretty similar to Criminal Minds, but is definitely a must watch in my opinion
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?