BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Tessa R.
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA
I love how suspenseful it is and how, despite watching hundreds of episodes it's still good. I love Olivia and her power role but I do really miss Elliott and their connection. The acting is phenomenal despite the turnover.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Conowingo, MD
Watching it as we speak lol Reruns of course , but this show is on season 14 right now so if you have never watched before ....and you have a lot of free time on your hands .... this would be a great show to start watching.
Elora Faye D.
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton , OR
Pretty addicted to this show! Ive always enjoyed CSI types of shows and this one got me hooked because of the interesting stories. It's kinda crazy at times but if you like CSI and Criminal Minds, you'll like this show too!
Regina H.
Regina H.
Pop Culture Expert
I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Gustavo G.
Gustavo G.
La ley y el orden es una serie muy buena ya que nos enseña que hacer en esos casos de desespero se las recomiendo a las personas que estan interesadas en las leyes y que quisieran ser abogados en algun momento de sus vidas.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pop Culture Expert
Again one of my favorites shows. I'm pretty sure I watched every episode more than once. Within the first 5 minutes I can usually tell whoever is around the ending. I miss stabler I don't really watch the newer ones though.
Ryann A.
Ryann A.
One of the most interesting shows I've ever watched. It leaves off on a cliffhanger which is fine if you watch it on Netflix rather than cable. Pretty similar to Criminal Minds, but is definitely a must watch in my opinion
Graciella L.
Graciella L.
Law & Order SVU has for years exemplified quality writing and has a revolving cast of stellar actors. It is a must see! Classic, gritty, NYC cop stories told like no other. Excellent binge watch! Perfect for Netflix and...
Billie S.
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ
As you follow the lives of the main characters and everything they go through, you will become addicted. This will take up plenty of space on dvdr. Story lines are great, but not for young children. Great choice of actors.
juliet V.
juliet V.
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE this show! absolutely love it! the acting in this show is so good it makes it seem as if I'm there with them! it's always crazy finding out who did what and why. it is a MUST WATCH. everybody should watch this show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?