BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sandra K.
Conowingo, MD
Watching it as we speak lol Reruns of course , but this show is on season 14 right now so if you have never watched before ....and you have a lot of free time on your hands .... this would be a great show to start watching.
Marwa M.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The show brings you in to the drama and the madness of svu victims. It's incredible how heart breaking and real the series feels. No other law and order goes where SVU does. If you are ever in the mood for action I say yes!
Gustavo G.
La ley y el orden es una serie muy buena ya que nos enseña que hacer en esos casos de desespero se las recomiendo a las personas que estan interesadas en las leyes y que quisieran ser abogados en algun momento de sus vidas.
Elora Faye D.
Beaverton, OR
Pretty addicted to this show! Ive always enjoyed CSI types of shows and this one got me hooked because of the interesting stories. It's kinda crazy at times but if you like CSI and Criminal Minds, you'll like this show too!
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR
I'm honestly not a huge fan of cop shows but this is by far the best one. It is a touch graphic so is watch out for that but overall it's a really good show. I would definitely recommend it. It's full of drama and suspense!
Maria H.
San Francisco, CA
Great adaptations of current news stories. You get sucked into the main characters back stories and genuinely feel interested in who they are and understand why they get involved ad care about different issues. Must see TV!
Alexis A.
Law and Order SVU has really become a show that I love watching. They show real life situations and how some things can effect others. I'm almost done with the whole season. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA
I love how suspenseful it is and how, despite watching hundreds of episodes it's still good. I love Olivia and her power role but I do really miss Elliott and their connection. The acting is phenomenal despite the turnover.
Brittney R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Again one of my favorites shows. I'm pretty sure I watched every episode more than once. Within the first 5 minutes I can usually tell whoever is around the ending. I miss stabler I don't really watch the newer ones though.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?