BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Dianiris R.
Dianiris R.
Palm Bay, FL
I loveeeeee law and order!! i love these kind of shoes, not only is it entertaining but also knowledgeable you can learn a lot from it. I always watch these kind of showed they are my go to! you can never get bored from it.
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
amazing show!! keeps you on the edge of your seat!! the actors are amazing and keep you in the moment. I always tune in to see what happened this time on the streets of NYC. it's a must-watch!! everyone has to see this!!!!!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and it never gets old. The show writers are always coming up with new, entertaining stories and I especially appreciate when they incorporate current events into their stories.
Marwa M.
Marwa M.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The show brings you in to the drama and the madness of svu victims. It's incredible how heart breaking and real the series feels. No other law and order goes where SVU does. If you are ever in the mood for action I say yes!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Francisco, CA
Great adaptations of current news stories. You get sucked into the main characters back stories and genuinely feel interested in who they are and understand why they get involved ad care about different issues. Must see TV!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
I have been an SVU fan for many years. Its sad to see characters leave but the storylines are truly great. Sometimes it feels like a rerun and its not but there is always more to the main characters that makes a difference.
Alli H.
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR
I'm honestly not a huge fan of cop shows but this is by far the best one. It is a touch graphic so is watch out for that but overall it's a really good show. I would definitely recommend it. It's full of drama and suspense!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
One of my all time favorite shows. I have watched every season. This show has been running for a long time yet they still make each episode different than any previous ones. This is a must watch if you are into crime shows.
Regina H.
Regina H.
Pop Culture Expert
I actually started watching this show because I was too lazy to get up & change the channel or find the remote. I'm so glad I didn't get up because I've been watching it every since. My children even quote the introduction.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portage, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Love love love love this show! I watch reruns over and over when it's the off-season. The actors are amazing and play their characters so well. SVU is the only Law & Order that I'll watch. Everyone should get hooked on SVU.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?