Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Ana Beatriz S.
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY

I love this show! All the mystery and the tips that they follow trying to figure out what happens makes me insane! Haha sometimes I even try to find out what happens before them lol For real, this is a must watch show! #loveit
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Philadelphia, PA

10 out of 10 favorite show. This show has always had unique storylines and great character development. It's a great show to watch when you have a free afternoon or weekend. Has been one of my favorite shows for several years.
Cadence M.
Cadence M.
Waukesha, WI

Favorite show ever, I have seen every episode at least twice. It is like so many shows but yet it is different. I love Ice-t, he is confused all the time, it is funny. The acting is great. famous actors. 10/10 would recommend.
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR

I want to be Olivia Benson! I love the show and find the terminology and investigations to be similar to how they would be conducted in the real world. I studied criminal justice in college and will be entering the field soon!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Orrum, NC

Now this show right here....omg!! I love it its like a great way to learn about the law and also it make it seem as if you are in the tv. You are also a lawyer trying to find someone guilty or not. I love this sho oh so much!!
Celest D.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI

My all time favorite show! I can binge watch this show all day long. Mariska hargitay is my fav actress in the show. This show is nothing like other shows. I love watching it with my mom especially when there is a marathon on.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

Great serie! Has been around for years and they continue coming out with seasons of great stories. A lot of very heart wrenching stories, some things you have hear before but a lot of crazy stories you have never heard before.
Tatiana F.
Tatiana F.

I love this show. I would have to say it's one of my favorites. Its similar to criminal minds, the mentalist, and castle. There is very good acting and a lot of action I would recommend this if you like action and crime shows.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Dallas, TX

L&O:SVU is horrifyingly annoying... but I cannot stop myself from popping it on when I don't want to think. It's the perfect show to "veg out" my brain to as it does not take much thought process to comprehend what's going on.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

This show is addicting. I have caught myself watching 2 seasons in a weekend on Netflix. I like all the law and orders, but the actors and actresses in this one have me hooked! They deal with real issues that affect our world.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?