Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Maria M.
Maria M.
By far the best crime show ever every episode has you thinking one thing and it'll always be the opposite every character is amazing in there own way and would gladly recommend to everyone who is into drama and crime shows.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
THIS MY SHOW!! The characters on here make it soooo GOOOD. It's the best Law and Order ever made. The actors are so good and the ideas are so well thought out. I binge watched all seasons of this. It couldn't get any better
kaci o.
kaci o.
FAVORITE SHOW EVER YES!! Such a good and addicting show I'm always all over it and I'm so glad they're continuing with season 18. It has such a good plot and any crime lovin', gore lover, type person would absolutely love SVU
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
Sept. 25, 2016, 3:42 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
amazing show!! keeps you on the edge of your seat!! the actors are amazing and keep you in the moment. I always tune in to see what happened this time on the streets of NYC. it's a must-watch!! everyone has to see this!!!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I'm never disappointed by this show. It can get a bit graphic and disturbing but I think it's a great way to educate people about such a taboo subject. The characters are phenomenal and I've been hooked since the beginning!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
In love with law and order all the crimes and how the detectives solve them crazy that thing like this actually happen in real life. Adore the relationship between Olivia Benson and Eliot stapler greatest partner team ever.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Andover , MA
This is a very addicting show. The acting is great and the characters are the best. It has a new problem every episode but you can see the growing of the characters. It is a must watch you'll love it. I watch it on Netflix.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
I have been an SVU fan for many years. Its sad to see characters leave but the storylines are truly great. Sometimes it feels like a rerun and its not but there is always more to the main characters that makes a difference.
Dianiris R.
Dianiris R.
Palm Bay, FL
I loveeeeee law and order!! i love these kind of shoes, not only is it entertaining but also knowledgeable you can learn a lot from it. I always watch these kind of showed they are my go to! you can never get bored from it.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Let's be honest, who hasn't seen this show!? If you haven't, have you been living under a rock? I mean, we are on like the 100th season and that's saying something! Love the show, love the cast and it's a must watch for me!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?