Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL

Who doesn't watch Law and Order every once in awhile? A great true crime show. Keeps you engaged and the plot is similar but each episode is wildly different. It is also great because it involves the legal system as well as forensics.
Fabiness B.
Fabiness B.

Not a bug of a fan as I use to be but, I still enjoy a cop show every now and than thats shows the grit ofnthe world and how as close as to the truth of reality they get with the cases. Just hate some of the characters. Decent show B-
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Austin, TX

This show to me seems like a classic. I used to watch it when I was a kid (don't let kids watch this.) has nice and well put together scenes and isn't similar to any shows I've seen. I do recommend watching it if you like crime shows.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE

I'm addicted to this show. I don't know how they continue to come up with such gripping stories but they definitely do! I watch this on Netflix and binge watch every time they drop a new season. I would definitely recommend this show.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.

I love all law and orders but this one i have to watch in spurts because of the content. Don't get me wrong I love the show but sometimes it's very emotional. I used to own most seasons but no longer do so I plan on rebuying them all.
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY

This show is a classic! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. the mystery of everything is amazing! I love this show. this is my favorite law & order really & it's scary to think that these things actually happen in life.
Kari V.
Kari V.

The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Kayliss C.
Kayliss C.
Hartford, CT

Amazing show!!!! Definitely a must watch if you haven't before. Very attention grabbing. Once you start you won't be able to stop!!! You'll definitely get so into the show you forget it's just acting. I recommend everyone to watch it.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.

One of my all time favorites! I don't even know how many times I've rewatched the show on Netflix. The cast is wonderful and they all portray their characters so well. I prefer the earlier seasons to the later, but they're all great.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL

One of the best shows ever. So worth watching I can't believe this is on one of the regular channels! The stories are always so intriguing. I've watched this since back in the day a my grandma& it makes me think of them times together
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now