Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Columbus, OH

This is one of my favorite series! The special victims unit is beyond the best SVU to watch. Great characters and great plots! I love the acting and the stories are extremely realistic. I would definitely recommend this show!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.

This show is so so so awesome! You get to see the detectives go through so many emotions and hard decisions and you get to cry with them and it makes you think what you would've done in that situation I would totally watch it
Cassadi C.
Cassadi C.

This show is absolutely captivating. You truly get attached to all of the characters. If you enjoy Law and Order regularly you'll love SVU. the actors on the show really make it believable and they touch on modern day issues.
Markie P.
Markie P.

The very best of the law and orders! The stories are always good the characters are awesome, you can never really go wrong with these program! The things that happen are very real life and can kind of scare you when watching!
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
Lake Charles, LA

This is one of my FAVORITE TV shows. I love a good cop and detective series. Detective Benson is a strong level headed woman and always tries her hardest to get to the bottom of a case and seek justice for those who are hurt.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Boone, NC

DUNDUN. This is my absolute favorite show. It's somewhat similar to Criminal Minds. The acting is always on point. This show is not for those faint of heart or for young children. But if you like crime shows its a must watch.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Harlan, KY

I love this show it's amazing. The suspense,the drama, and the plot is my favorite. Very good actors I love each one of them. Similar to other tv series but this is one of my favorites. I would recommend anyone to watch this.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Columbus , Oh

You can't go wrong with this show. I love the characters and the stories and the drama. This is my fall back show every time I'm in between current shows because there are so many seasons and I could watch it a million times.
Katie S.
Katie S.

After so many years I'm impressed that they still manage to keep their stories fresh and relatable. Mariska Hargitay is a hero and watching her portray an advocate for assault victims gives me faith in actual law enforcement.
katelynn i.
katelynn i.

I love law and order because I'm getting my masters I psychology. This show incorporates law and psychology which are two of my favorite subjects. This show definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting more episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now