BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Dianiris R.
Dianiris R.
Palm Bay, FL
I loveeeeee law and order!! i love these kind of shoes, not only is it entertaining but also knowledgeable you can learn a lot from it. I always watch these kind of showed they are my go to! you can never get bored from it.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
Best show ever. I've seen every episode and I literally re watch them. This show makes me a bit paranoid for my life sometimes like I think someone's trying to break into my house or follow me but I still continue to watch.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and it never gets old. The show writers are always coming up with new, entertaining stories and I especially appreciate when they incorporate current events into their stories.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
THIS MY SHOW!! The characters on here make it soooo GOOOD. It's the best Law and Order ever made. The actors are so good and the ideas are so well thought out. I binge watched all seasons of this. It couldn't get any better
Alli H.
Alli H.
Sublimity, OR
I'm honestly not a huge fan of cop shows but this is by far the best one. It is a touch graphic so is watch out for that but overall it's a really good show. I would definitely recommend it. It's full of drama and suspense!
Marwa M.
Marwa M.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The show brings you in to the drama and the madness of svu victims. It's incredible how heart breaking and real the series feels. No other law and order goes where SVU does. If you are ever in the mood for action I say yes!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Law and Order SVU has really become a show that I love watching. They show real life situations and how some things can effect others. I'm almost done with the whole season. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone!
Briana B.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Let's be honest, who hasn't seen this show!? If you haven't, have you been living under a rock? I mean, we are on like the 100th season and that's saying something! Love the show, love the cast and it's a must watch for me!
Maria H.
Maria H.
San Francisco, CA
Great adaptations of current news stories. You get sucked into the main characters back stories and genuinely feel interested in who they are and understand why they get involved ad care about different issues. Must see TV!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portage, IN
Pop Culture Expert
Love love love love this show! I watch reruns over and over when it's the off-season. The actors are amazing and play their characters so well. SVU is the only Law & Order that I'll watch. Everyone should get hooked on SVU.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?