Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Emilly T.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Sept. 24, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Let me tell you: I binged -watched this show in a month. I watched like 6 episodes a day and it was all I could think of. I love what Mariska has brought onto this show and the pacing. I also loved how the show takes real life events and bases episodes on it. What I don't like is how there isn't much of a continuity between episodes and seasons. Everything is just oneshot.
Laurie O.
Laurie O.
Los Angeles, CA
Sept. 30, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for more than 10 years now, and I absolutely love it. Initially, I found it a bit difficult to watch, but I kept getting sucked back into it. I think it's a good show if you want closure for each episode, however, some don't like how the characters change over time. If you haven't seen it yet, I encourage you to watch at least the first season.
Sarah-Lee T.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
You know honestly I really don't even need supplies at Law and order it speaks for itself it is truly one of the best TV shows on TV that's why it has lasted so long where a lot of TV shows I have a lather long time the show has and there are a lot of shows that are similar to a cop shows and whatever but there's nothing like law and order I mean it is the best show on TV
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH
I love this show!! Benson is my favorite character. She is classy without being a snob and gets the job done. She know ms what she wants and isn't afraid of what others might think. I was so upset when Stabler left the show. It's been on for so many seasons. I'm glad they haven't stopped yet. They take real life crimes and turn them into shows for us to watch and analyze.
Bre A.
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
Quality is the foundation that "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is based upon as it illuminates from the screen each hour it is on every night.
Dick Wolf has combined quality writing with quality casting. Mariska Hargitay, Christopher Meloni, Ice-T, Dann Florek, B.D. Wong and Richard Belzer all share one thing in common: they star in one of finest series on television.
Denaysha B.
Denaysha B.
District Heights, MD
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING LAW AND ORDER SVU SINCE ITS FIRST SEASON. I EVEN STAYED A TRUE FAN WHEN STABLER LEFT AND AN EVEN BIGGER FAN WHEN MOST OF THE OLDIES WERE LEAVING. THIS SHOW HAS REALLY IMPROVED OVER THE YEARS. THEY FINALLY LET BENSON FALL IN LOVE AND ADOPT A CHILD. I AM EXTREMEMLY PLEASED WITH THE STORY LINE AND I CANNOT WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON COME BACK ON IN SPETEMBER
Mireli S.
Mireli S.
Aston, PA
Sept. 25, 2016, 1:41 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The BEST tv show ever!!! I've watched every single season ever. The actors are great and the story lines are always realistic (many of them are pulled from the headlines!). I haven't come across another tv series that is similar to law & order (besides the police/law/court typicality). I encourage everyone to watch this show! I'll be a fan until the day it stops airing.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Blooming Prairie, MN
This is the best show I have ever seen. In my opinion it is the only investigation show to watch. The actors are incredible at what they do and you feel connected. Like you are really there with them. I've watched this show since I was 9 years old and it is the reason I want to become a forensic scientist. I obviously recommend watching this show and every season of it.
Alexandria  N.
Alexandria N.
Beloit, OH
Dun dun.. for real thought about just posting the opening to the show in here but figured it might be better to leave a review. I'm a TV junkie and this show is the bomb diggity. it gives me my crime and drama fix all in one, if you haven't seen this yet you better get ready to waste your life away in front of the TV because you have quite a few seasons to catch up on.
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been watching the show since it began so this is my all time favorite show I love how Benson became the captain an how she finally got to have a child like she always wanted. I love how the unit acts as if they were a family they really do support one another in every aspect if you like crime an seeing bad people get what they deserve then this is the show for you
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?