Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX

This show is literally the best absolutely positively in love with this show I watch it all the time they help me knew how to get out of situation and to not be scared to tell someone even tho I already knew those things I now no the consuicuences of not telling someone or taking a shower and so many other thing you literally need to watch this show once you don't reading this review
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

This is by far, my favorite series on tv. I watch these the night they are released to Netflix. I love following Olivia's career path as well as her personal relationships. I have grown attached to these TV characters. More than that, I feel like the actors are doing a fantastic job in real life of bringing awareness to rape-culture and showing how much these issues affect all of us.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO

I really love this show. Of course, I don't think I've ever met a person so far who doesn't love this show. Or at least I've never met anyone who dislikes it. Sure, the other Law and Orders I've met people who don't care for them. But this one, people almost always exclaim how much they love this show. It's easy to get into and tugs at your heart strings. Plus, I love my crime shows.
Raven W.
Raven W.

IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW. Although, yes, it is very dark and slightly depressing, the show itself is fantastic. The plot lines of the victim's stories are always enticing and captivating; giving both background to the victim and the attacker. However, Law and Order is also able to maintain story lines for all of the regular characters, such as Benson and Fin, seamlessly. A must watch.
Devin T.
Devin T.
Flint, MI

Special Victims Unit has always been my favorite Law and Order. I don't know why I love this one so much but I just feel for some of the cases. Even though it's only an hour long they pack so much into the show you get all the conflicts and the resolution. And sometimes you don't get exactly what you want at the end but I think that's the point for you to decide what happens after.
Hollie E.
Hollie E.
Arizona

Law and Order: SVU is my go to show while I'm cleaning the house or just hanging out. It is on daily on different networks playing rerun after rerun. It is also available on Netflix for a binge watch! I love how it not only has crime and action but gives a look on the impact officers (particularly detectives) have on the world and how they handle the stress in their personal lives!
This is one of my all time favorite TV shows! I have watched every single episode (that I could find) online and I have never found that I've lost interested hallways through an episode. The story lines are brilliant and don't always focus on crime fighting, there is an even balance between storylines relating to the personal lives of the characters and also relating to the cases
Sadia Y.
Sadia Y.
Hicksville, NY

I've seen every episode up to season 12, and I especially love coming home from work and watching reruns as I wind down from the day. Olivia Benson is a marvelous character and she inspires me every day. While the show may be gruesome and troubling at times, it's very real and very detailed to keep the viewer on edge. I love the show and don't know anyone that thinks the opposite!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Their main topic is very scary and it can sometimes get to you but overall its a great show. It has a more realistic outcome sometimes compared to other shows like it. I also like that it teaches you how to be more cautious about yyour and your childrens safety. I pretty much love anything with Marishka. She is the best. I would recommend this show to everyone. I
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

This show has managed to remain on the air for seventeen season and is now gearing up to start its eighteenth! Although numerous cast members have come and gone, Hargitay's Oliva Benson has remained a constant for viewers throughout the years, making her way up the ranks of the NYPD. One certainly hopes she decides to stay on for the duration of the show, however long that may be.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now