BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
kaci o.
FAVORITE SHOW EVER YES!! Such a good and addicting show I'm always all over it and I'm so glad they're continuing with season 18. It has such a good plot and any crime lovin', gore lover, type person would absolutely love SVU
Taylor N.
Sacramento, CA
Best show ever. I've seen every episode and I literally re watch them. This show makes me a bit paranoid for my life sometimes like I think someone's trying to break into my house or follow me but I still continue to watch.
Caroline R.
Andover, MA
This is a very addicting show. The acting is great and the characters are the best. It has a new problem every episode but you can see the growing of the characters. It is a must watch you'll love it. I watch it on Netflix.
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
I have been an SVU fan for many years. Its sad to see characters leave but the storylines are truly great. Sometimes it feels like a rerun and its not but there is always more to the main characters that makes a difference.
Dianiris R.
Palm Bay, FL
I loveeeeee law and order!! i love these kind of shoes, not only is it entertaining but also knowledgeable you can learn a lot from it. I always watch these kind of showed they are my go to! you can never get bored from it.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Let's be honest, who hasn't seen this show!? If you haven't, have you been living under a rock? I mean, we are on like the 100th season and that's saying something! Love the show, love the cast and it's a must watch for me!
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
I have watched Law & Order: SVU for many years and it never gets old. The show writers are always coming up with new, entertaining stories and I especially appreciate when they incorporate current events into their stories.
Gabriela C.
In love with law and order all the crimes and how the detectives solve them crazy that thing like this actually happen in real life. Adore the relationship between Olivia Benson and Eliot stapler greatest partner team ever.
Brittany C.
Portage, IN
Love love love love this show! I watch reruns over and over when it's the off-season. The actors are amazing and play their characters so well. SVU is the only Law & Order that I'll watch. Everyone should get hooked on SVU.
Autumn E.
amazing show!! keeps you on the edge of your seat!! the actors are amazing and keep you in the moment. I always tune in to see what happened this time on the streets of NYC. it's a must-watch!! everyone has to see this!!!!!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?