Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
This is still one of my favorite shows ever. I love that a female lead has carried this show for what now 17? 18? seasons. I miss stabler, i will always miss Stabler, but Olivia Benson is kind of a bad ass. Cant say she isnt
Candace A.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I can watch this show all the time no matter what!!
If your into crime shows this is the show for you. The story lines seem very real and make you want to consider thinking twice about actions you do! Defiantly a family fav!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lakeway, TX
I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
A praise worthy classic. The show definitely has declined since loosing most of the original cast including Munch, Stabler, and Cragen. But there is still over 10 excellent season to binge watch that are well worth the time.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC
Always has been a good show. Keeps you hooked that's for sure. Never a dull moment and makes you feel like your working along with them or at least I feel that way haha. Can't go wrong with watching and re watching episodes.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Portage, IN
Love love love love this show! I watch reruns over and over when it's the off-season. The actors are amazing and play their characters so well. SVU is the only Law & Order that I'll watch. Everyone should get hooked on SVU.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Let's be honest, who hasn't seen this show!? If you haven't, have you been living under a rock? I mean, we are on like the 100th season and that's saying something! Love the show, love the cast and it's a must watch for me!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Conowingo, MD
Watching it as we speak lol Reruns of course , but this show is on season 14 right now so if you have never watched before ....and you have a lot of free time on your hands .... this would be a great show to start watching.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show ever. I've seen every episode and I literally re watch them. This show makes me a bit paranoid for my life sometimes like I think someone's trying to break into my house or follow me but I still continue to watch.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?