Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Fresno, CA

One of my all time favorite shows. I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. The actors are phenomenal and Olivia Benson is by far my favorite character. If you haven't seen this show already it's definitely one to watch.
Brook M.
Brook M.
Cut Off, LA

I can literally sit in front of the tv and watch Law and Order SVU for hours! Very similar to CSI and NCIS. Always an interesting story line and the actors are great! Highly recommend watching if you are into this kind of show.
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.

I've been binge watching this on Netflix recently. Olivia such a likable character and they deal with such heavy topics but it's so interesting to see another side of why things ended up the way they do even if it is dramatized
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Beverly Hills, FL

Great TV show!! I've been watching the show for years. Mostly binged watched on Netflix to get caught up to the current season. If you're looking for a good crime show to watch I definitely recommend this one. The cast is great
Niccole K.
Niccole K.

Olivia Benson kills it and made me want to become a bad chick like her and be a detective. Funny how that changes when you see muscles and tissues and feel nauseous. So I'll just stick seeing it on the screen than in real life.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

Who doesn't love Law and Order!! Iconic!! Can always find a actor in there early days. Always a new cast! And you feel like a part of the team! This show inspired my daughter to become a cop and wants to work with the SVU unit!
Maddie J.
Maddie J.

Love to watch this show with my brother and my best friend. Amazing actors and actresses. Characters are easy to connect with and very interesting story lines. Olivia is my favorite and such a B.A. example for women everywhere!
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL

My favorite show! I love the fact that you can watch any episode at any time and you didn't have to see any other episode before. The content begins and ends every episode. Also love that it's set in NY, as this is my hometown!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS

Love this show. Always an interesting episode on. I can always rely on this being on a channel when there isn't anything else to watch. Great actors. Don't really have a favorite scene but I like watching the crimes get solved.
Kyleigh W.
Kyleigh W.

Love this show, but I wish the old seasons were still on netflix. I don't enjoy the newer seasons as much as the old ones, watching reruns on Ion is what I do now to watch them! I have got my friends hooked on to this TV show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now