Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Nina J.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT

How can you not love Mariska Hargitay? She is everything I hope to be when I grow up. But for reals, this is probably my most hinge watched show - doesn't matter if the episodes are from 2005 or 2012 - I could watch for hours!
y B.
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX

All time favorite show! Can binge watch reruns of this series all day. It has the potential to teach people of the reality of life and how to be more cautious. Absolutely love the story lines and all the characters and actors.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

This show is addicting. I have caught myself watching 2 seasons in a weekend on Netflix. I like all the law and orders, but the actors and actresses in this one have me hooked! They deal with real issues that affect our world.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

Great serie! Has been around for years and they continue coming out with seasons of great stories. A lot of very heart wrenching stories, some things you have hear before but a lot of crazy stories you have never heard before.
Stella B.
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV

Its been one of my favorite shows since high school ni love elliot and olivia. the shows great even thou some of the cases are real rough i really like it the acting great and sometimes i get emotional with some of the episode
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, Ct

While j love all the Law and Order series, SVU is by far my favorite. I have seen every episode at least 2-3 times. They always have a great plot! It is better than any other show I watch and I always choose to watch it first.
Cadence M.
Cadence M.
Waukesha, WI

Favorite show ever, I have seen every episode at least twice. It is like so many shows but yet it is different. I love Ice-t, he is confused all the time, it is funny. The acting is great. famous actors. 10/10 would recommend.
Ana Beatriz S.
Ana Beatriz S.
Larchmont, NY

I love this show! All the mystery and the tips that they follow trying to figure out what happens makes me insane! Haha sometimes I even try to find out what happens before them lol For real, this is a must watch show! #loveit
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA

I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for years. I love how they have a different story every week. Never boring thats for sure. I miss some of the other actors that have gone on. But all in all I love the show. REcommend sure.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Ellijay , Ga

I love the show I love the fact that they come up with new story lines to keep you entertained plus they have new characters let me think "Beasts Obession" is pretty cool a definitely a must watch and it will be new obsession
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now