Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Adiyna E.
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI

I have seen almost every episode, if not all, of this show, and there are currently 17 seasons. So that definitely says a lot! There are multiple twists throughout just one episode, and it constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME

I have loved this show from the very first episode that aired how many years ago? I have not missed on episode since. Characters are all great. especially Olivia. very believable as a cop great story lines. it is a definite must watch.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.

Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Marlinda R.
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl

I've watched every episode and then some, the actors are amazing and are very good at there job, my favorite scene is when Olivia finds out she has a brother and notice she's not really alone and that her mom was trying to protect her
Makeupandmemes M.
Makeupandmemes M.
Stockton, CA

I like law and order svu it's really the only law and order I watch. The other law and orders are a bit boring and I like the characters on svu more. The actors I love they're so good at what they do and really embrace the characters.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.

Love this show. Like how they keep the core characters and build around them. The senerios and cases are believable and happen in real life. currently waiting for the new epsiodes to come on. Love when they cross over with Chicago PD.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Watching this show makes me nervous to walk down a dark street but also makes me want to thank our detectives for all they do. It is a wonderful show with moving story lines. It really makes you think about what is going on next door.
Kari V.
Kari V.

The suspense of this show keeps me going. There is always something new happening. It makes you aware of events that can really happen and think of ways to better protect yourself. If you're into crime/police shows, it's a must watch.
Tori P.
Tori P.

I absolutely love this show. I even have one of my Twins hooked on it and now he wants to go into forensics to help out these type of cases!
I am not thrilled with some of the newer detectives, but that won't stop me from watching it!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Chesterfield, MI

Love this show. Wouldn't recommend for the faint of heart though. Often shows blood and crime scenes, and all cases are of the sexual nature. Can be a lot to handle. Very dark at times. But I love it and I watch it on a regular basis.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now