BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #2 in TV

• Loyal fan!!!!! Been watching since I was in my single dig...3 Answers
  • What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Grace D.
My all time favorite show! I watch this while streaming on Netflix and enjoy not having the commercial breaks. If I had no reason to stop watching, I could binge watch this show for days and never get tired of it.
Elisabet D.
This show is a classic. It has been on air forever and every episode is different. It never gets old and is always interesting. All the actors / actresses are so talented. This show is a must watch for everyone.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been watching this show forever. I love these kinds of shows and this one is just classic and one of my favorites. Every episode captures my attention and I love all of the characters even without Stabler.
Carley C.
Cusseta, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I couldn't even begin to think of anything negative to say about Law & Order SVU. I remember watching it with my grandma when is as little and I have been addicted ever sense. Hands down the best television series.
Brittani B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV
This show is very serious and helps parents to understand the dangers of living in the cruel world.. The actresses and actors are very talented and I love everything about it and it is a must watch for any adult.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love watching this show! I like how these are based on true cases! The acting is so good and it really makes you want to watch another one and another one. It is similar to CSI but more law than forensic science.
Katelyn L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the only Law and Order show that I love. I even got my husband hooked on it! We can watch this show for hours! It is always interesting. I always try to figure out the suspect before the TV detectives do.
Karina M.
Calexico, CA
I think it is a very strong show, not for everyone, because of the cases that it portrays, but I love the acting, and how I get to learn a lot about the law and specially how they handle special victim's cases.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA
I love this show. I have seen a good chunk of the episodes and enjoy seeing a lot of people guest starring on this show before they were stars. This season I am bummed that Munch retired. If you like the crime drama type of show I would definitely check this out. Plus Iced-T is a solid addition.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?