Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Tatiana F.
Tatiana F.

I love this show. I would have to say it's one of my favorites. Its similar to criminal minds, the mentalist, and castle. There is very good acting and a lot of action I would recommend this if you like action and crime shows.
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Philadelphia, PA

10 out of 10 favorite show. This show has always had unique storylines and great character development. It's a great show to watch when you have a free afternoon or weekend. Has been one of my favorite shows for several years.
Nina J.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT

How can you not love Mariska Hargitay? She is everything I hope to be when I grow up. But for reals, this is probably my most hinge watched show - doesn't matter if the episodes are from 2005 or 2012 - I could watch for hours!
Mollee S.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR

I want to be Olivia Benson! I love the show and find the terminology and investigations to be similar to how they would be conducted in the real world. I studied criminal justice in college and will be entering the field soon!
Cadence M.
Cadence M.
Waukesha, WI

Favorite show ever, I have seen every episode at least twice. It is like so many shows but yet it is different. I love Ice-t, he is confused all the time, it is funny. The acting is great. famous actors. 10/10 would recommend.
Celest D.
Celest D.
Detroit, MI

My all time favorite show! I can binge watch this show all day long. Mariska hargitay is my fav actress in the show. This show is nothing like other shows. I love watching it with my mom especially when there is a marathon on.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

This show is addicting. I have caught myself watching 2 seasons in a weekend on Netflix. I like all the law and orders, but the actors and actresses in this one have me hooked! They deal with real issues that affect our world.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

Great serie! Has been around for years and they continue coming out with seasons of great stories. A lot of very heart wrenching stories, some things you have hear before but a lot of crazy stories you have never heard before.
Madlen B.
Madlen B.
Silver Spring, MD

Great show I love to watch it I hate when he goes on summer break and you know longer have new episodes to watch that's OK cause I still will repeat and watch all the repeats interesting show I love it they keep it pretty real
y B.
y B.
Rio Grande City, TX

All time favorite show! Can binge watch reruns of this series all day. It has the potential to teach people of the reality of life and how to be more cautious. Absolutely love the story lines and all the characters and actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now