Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME

I have loved this show from the very first episode that aired how many years ago? I have not missed on episode since. Characters are all great. especially Olivia. very believable as a cop great story lines. it is a definite must watch.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC

I love this show! I've been watching all the old ones I've missed. It's so entertaining and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I feel like the stories are so realistic that it makes you think too. It's so good I recommend it to everyone.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Canal Winchester, OH

I really like this show. It can be depressing but it is very intense and it's very addicting. Them actors are great and you start to become attached to them. This is a very good show and I recommend it to anyone who like police dramas.
Glenda T.
Glenda T.

I love this show! I remember seeing this at 11 pm before going to sleep! It makes me think of all the bad people in this world disgusting people! I love Olivia she's honestly a role model that woman has gone through a lot! A must watch
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Probably at the top of my family's favorite TV series list. I love the actors and the story lines of the show. My family is hooked on crime shows and this one is a go to whenever it is on. I would recommend, but only to mature viewers.
Thaís M.
Thaís M.

Good to watch with no commitment cause most of the time one episode doesn't depend on the other ones. So whenever you have a little extra time but this times isn't enought to watch an episode of you favorite shows, this is a good option.
Adiyna E.
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI

I have seen almost every episode, if not all, of this show, and there are currently 17 seasons. So that definitely says a lot! There are multiple twists throughout just one episode, and it constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Gary C.
Gary C.
Bridgeview

Hasn't been the same since they took stabler off and then they made olivia benson the captain...started going majorly downhill...seems as though they are ripping off headlines more and more to make new episodes...im losing interest fast
Miarri K.
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN

A really great show tp encourage people to not let fear rule you amd that being raped doesn't make you a bad person and just because you have a gun doesn't mean your protected its a good show maybe a little triggering but over all good
Kristin K.
Kristin K.

Love this show. I could watch it all day everyday and not have a problem with it. It always keeps you entertained and wondering what's about to happen and just when you think you have figured it out they completely change it up on ya!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now