BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Afiyah T.
Jeddah
This show is one of my best tv shows ever. I always watch and re-watch it, specially before I go to sleep. I love the cast of the show, they seem like normal people, not pretentiouse. This show is the best crime investigation series, because you feel like they really care for the victims.
Annie K.
My sister has been watching this show every single day. It has a good story line & each episode is different. You get to sort of go behind the scenes as a "cop". It's a good time killer if you like a mystery.
Lacey H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is by far my favorite show. Sometimes I catch myself watching this all day long! It has great characters and even when they introduce new characters, it just gets better. Definitely one of the best shows.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite shows as a series on tv. I love all the actors since the beginning when the show started to even now with the new characters! The show allways keeps me wanting more waiting next week
Sara L.
Seattle, WA
This show is hands down one of the best shows on TV. The lead (Olivia Benson) is realistic and smart, but also a career driven woman, who after already being so successful at work, decided she also wanted to be a mother so she adopted a child. talk about a badass role model for young girls!
Sammee H.
This show is amazing! It's been on forever! It definitely is interesting and keeps you on your toes and makes you wonder. If you like crime based shows this is for you! I would recommend this to people of all ages!
Deleshia H.
Fayetteville, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is life!!!! So much drama and in recent seasons it's gotten every better. The stories are wild and crazy and leave you hanging on for more. It's binge worthy and not a show that'll get boring at all.
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have watched re-runs of this show for hours at a time. I love it. They always have great story lines and real life situations. This show never leaves you guessing but always has you watching and wanting more.
Sid S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show, but I miss the character Stabler a lot. Lately, the storylines have been kind of blah, and I wasn't a fan of the relationships going on, but it's still a pretty good show to marathon when you're bored.
T’Keyah R.
I know the intro to SVU & the melody by heart. Every single actor/actress is my favorite. I'm sure there are similar tv series but nothing compares. My favorite scene so far is when Liv finally gets full custody of Noah. Please watch, you won't be disappointed.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?