BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX
Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I can watch this show all the time no matter what!!
If your into crime shows this is the show for you. The story lines seem very real and make you want to consider thinking twice about actions you do! Defiantly a family fav!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Pop Culture Expert
BEST.SHOW.ON.THE.PLANET. I can watch SVU marathons all day long. If you are into crime scenes and cops then this the show for you. The cast is phenomenal and the show is honestly a great binge watching show. Highly recommend
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Favorite show ever. Hands down. Takes on everyday sensitive political and social issues with an impact and still graceful and twists every episode. Have been watching this show for 13 seasons and still haven't lost interest!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Pop Culture Expert
A praise worthy classic. The show definitely has declined since loosing most of the original cast including Munch, Stabler, and Cragen. But there is still over 10 excellent season to binge watch that are well worth the time.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX
I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?