BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Holly Springs, NC
Olive Benson and Elliot Stabler forever. They're my favorite TV cops. This is obviously very similar to the other Law and Orders in some ways but I think this show has better actors and a more likable overarching story line.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Rockwell, NC
Always has been a good show. Keeps you hooked that's for sure. Never a dull moment and makes you feel like your working along with them or at least I feel that way haha. Can't go wrong with watching and re watching episodes.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX
Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Pop Culture Expert
BEST.SHOW.ON.THE.PLANET. I can watch SVU marathons all day long. If you are into crime scenes and cops then this the show for you. The cast is phenomenal and the show is honestly a great binge watching show. Highly recommend
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Pop Culture Expert
A praise worthy classic. The show definitely has declined since loosing most of the original cast including Munch, Stabler, and Cragen. But there is still over 10 excellent season to binge watch that are well worth the time.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
My favorite of all time. There are so many episodes to watch ! I love all the actors and actresses in this show they do an amazing job. I also love how the make episodes about things that have actually occurred in real life.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Austin, TX
I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?