Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite series! The special victims unit is beyond the best SVU to watch. Great characters and great plots! I love the acting and the stories are extremely realistic. I would definitely recommend this show!
Ana B.
Ana B.
Riverside, CA
Man law and order special victims unit is one of my favorites to watch all the actors in this show are so so good similar TV show I think would be criminal mind or something along the lines of ncsi I would recommend this show
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite television series. All the episodes I've watched are entertaining and thought provoking. Also I feel emotionally invested in the main characters of the show, so I enjoy tuning in and seeing their progress.
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Holly Springs, NC
Olive Benson and Elliot Stabler forever. They're my favorite TV cops. This is obviously very similar to the other Law and Orders in some ways but I think this show has better actors and a more likable overarching story line.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Currently rewatching every episode on Hulu. This show is so suspenseful and every episode has a twist. There's always a marathon on. The cast is always great no matter who leaves or joins. Just don't ever get rid of Benson !
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
A praise worthy classic. The show definitely has declined since loosing most of the original cast including Munch, Stabler, and Cragen. But there is still over 10 excellent season to binge watch that are well worth the time.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX
Out of all the Law & Order series, this one is my ultimate favorite. I love the characters and tje relationships within the series. I like how they take similar events used in the real world and apply them to their episodes.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Sept. 26, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show ever. Hands down. Takes on everyday sensitive political and social issues with an impact and still graceful and twists every episode. Have been watching this show for 13 seasons and still haven't lost interest!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?