Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL

One of my favorite shows ! I love anything that involves solving crimes and all that good stuff this show it totally amazing and I would obviously recommend ! This TV series is amazing I can totally watch over and over again (:
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL

My favorite show! I love the fact that you can watch any episode at any time and you didn't have to see any other episode before. The content begins and ends every episode. Also love that it's set in NY, as this is my hometown!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA

In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these viscous felonies..... need I say more? if you're into this kind of thing, then you love SVU. you grow close to Olivia and Stabler and the crew. Always have it on!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I discovered this show a few years ago and throughout the years watched every single episode. Olivia is the pillar of this show and you will feel like she is someone you've known forever. I make sure to dvr the show every week.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV

Who doesn't love Law and Order!! Iconic!! Can always find a actor in there early days. Always a new cast! And you feel like a part of the team! This show inspired my daughter to become a cop and wants to work with the SVU unit!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Collinsville, MS

Love this show. Always an interesting episode on. I can always rely on this being on a channel when there isn't anything else to watch. Great actors. Don't really have a favorite scene but I like watching the crimes get solved.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Fresno, CA

One of my all time favorite shows. I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every episode. The actors are phenomenal and Olivia Benson is by far my favorite character. If you haven't seen this show already it's definitely one to watch.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.

I watch this show all the time when it comes on TV and I really like it. If u enjoy watching lawyers and detectives investigate crimes and prosecute those offenders then this show would be for you and would recommend it for you
Rachael Y.
Rachael Y.
Mobile, AL

I love Law & Order. It is a great show. The acting in it is very good. It always keeps me on my toes and makes you want to keep watching. It is one of my favorite shows. I even re watch episodes sometimes because it is so good!
My all time favorite show. I've watched many criminal type TV shows but none compare to this one. The acting is so realistic and spot on. With so many seasons it's a wonder how there haven't been any repeat or similar episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?