BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Julia P.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA
I've been watching Law & Order: SVU for years. I love how they have a different story every week. Never boring thats for sure. I miss some of the other actors that have gone on. But all in all I love the show. REcommend sure.
Rose C.
Rose C.
Harlan, KY
I love this show it's amazing. The suspense,the drama, and the plot is my favorite. Very good actors I love each one of them. Similar to other tv series but this is one of my favorites. I would recommend anyone to watch this.
katelynn i.
katelynn i.
I love law and order because I'm getting my masters I psychology. This show incorporates law and psychology which are two of my favorite subjects. This show definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting more episodes.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Pop Culture Expert
After so many years I'm impressed that they still manage to keep their stories fresh and relatable. Mariska Hargitay is a hero and watching her portray an advocate for assault victims gives me faith in actual law enforcement.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Riverside, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Man law and order special victims unit is one of my favorites to watch all the actors in this show are so so good similar TV show I think would be criminal mind or something along the lines of ncsi I would recommend this show
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Love this show. I watch it almost everyday. Its interesting as well as helpful. Most episodes teach you something new and help you watch out for real life situations. I feel safer knowing some things I learned from this show.
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Favorite show ever. Hands down. Takes on everyday sensitive political and social issues with an impact and still graceful and twists every episode. Have been watching this show for 13 seasons and still haven't lost interest!
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA
THIS IS MY SHOW IVE SEEN EVERY EPISODE. Good actors and the stories are usually original. Heavy topics so if you're triggered by the topic of r*pe I wouldn't recommend you watching this show. It's on Netflix so get watching.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX
I have been an addict to this show since 2006 and although Meloni has left the show, Hargitay does a great job holding on the cast together and appreciate how they use this show to raise awareness on sexual assault and more.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been watching this show for years and probably won't stop until it ends. I have come to actually care for the characters, and I love how they make episodes out of real world cases without being offensive to the victims.
gab c.
gab c.
bristol
Who's your favourite character?
Yasmin s.
Yasmin s.
Pop Culture Expert
that may have done with this series?
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Elliot stabler or no elliot stabler?
Earn $397/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $317/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)